Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 4 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Picking D. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 4 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:03 pm

So I was commissioned by obviousagent to write out one of the bad ends everyone missed, and as someone in need of money I naturally said yes. It is the goblin bad end and I know some people aren't into that, but for everyone else I hope you enjoy and if you don't another commissioned bad end will be coming soon of a more well liked monster type.

-

Invading the goblin stronghold, if one could even call it a stronghold, had been so simple thus far. They had mowed down enemy forces on multiple floors now and judging by the size of the place there couldn't be more than a floor or two worth of them left. No wonder the goblins had never been able to break into Lethrina, even novice knights could best them. Celtica wondered what to do next, go down the stairwell and dive right into the heart of the enemy or let them come until the stairwell collapsed.

"Well, what's the plan?" Lina asked, her glowing blade matching her stunning red dress. She was ready to fight. "Let them come, we can easily take them even if they charged out of that doorway for hours." Celtica said smugly, Bullet and the others nodding. They all prepared for the brigade of goblins to come. They heard the rumbling noises of angry green women, but before they saw a legion of monsters they saw a volley of strange water filled grenade-like things being launched up to them. "Everyone, move!" Celtica shouted, but before she could speak fully some of them had already broken on the ground and were letting out an intoxicating mist.

"Is this...alcohol?" Bullet asked, her face mask up to help protect her from the mind numbing effects. It was stronger than any normal beer and as the mist filled the room and started to effect them, only then did the goblin army charge out at the party. The small but fierce women were quick to grab and jump on everyone, only Bullet's reaction speeds still at full force. While she entered Afterburner state and started punching her way through them, everyone else was struggling and surrounded.

Celtica had made a massive error assuming the goblins were too stupid to plan anything in the time they were given. They may be dumb, but they were still a threat for a reason. Durandal got grabbed out of Celtica's hands by a trio of goblins, who all started yelping in pain from trying to touch the holy sword. With them busy though six others took their place by knocking the knight down, tearing her suit open and groping her breasts. "Grah...damn you..stop that!" she said sluggishly, launching one goblin away with her fist. It wasn't enough though, there were too many.

The other members of the party were having similar issues. "Get off me...I just had this thing bought!" Lina shouted as she tried to slash with her Cyclone Blade and missed due to intoxication, her dress looking quite worn and torn by the antics of the goblins. The less physically able Asia had already been knocked out by a combination of goblin attacks and the mist. Bullet charged through half a dozen goblins to reach her but when she tried to get the priestess to safety a pair of small green girls jumped on her face and tore off the mask that was protecting her from the mist. "No!" she shouted and used more of her energy on Afterburner to try and keep up with things.

Elphelt had little clothes to rip off unlike everyone else, which meant that she was getting messed with from every angle right from the start. Lewd moans left her as her breasts, her ass, her pussy, everything was getting toyed with by jeering goblins. "Why you dressed for a beach? There's no beach here!" one goblin said. "Yeah, you're super stupid! It's not even sunny in doors!" another goblin followed up.

This was only getting worse for them as the mist hit them harder and harder. Just where did goblins get something like this, Celtica wondered as she eventually succumbed and passed out. Lina and Elphelt soon followed, and with Bullet alone and unmasked against every goblin in the place even she couldn't keep things up. When her stamina was finally drained and her last Afterburner faded away, she collapsed to her knees as giggling goblins swarmed her.

-

Celtica woke up in a place unfamiliar to her, though it was definitely the goblin base. If the look of the place didn't tip her off the scores of goblins would. The second thing she noticed is that she was naked, tied up and being tangled over a massive see through goblet filled with some sort of glowing greenish liquid. "What the...hey, what's going on here!?" she asked, her head still a little pained from a mist induced hangover. "Duh, we're makin' yah one of us!" a goblin said, a dozen goblins repeating "One of us!".

The rest of the party was at the side of the thing, also tied up and unable to draw on any of their abilities due to exhaustion and a lack of gear. "Cel!" Elphelt shouted. The knight looked sternly at the goblins before her...were they forming a line? And they had items in their hands to throw. Looking up, Celtica saw that the rope holding her was connected to some target above her, and the target looked like it was close to breaking when combined with her weight.

"Step right up girls, dunk the human! Whoever does it gets extra booze for three days!" another goblin said, causing great cheering from the goblins in the room along with more goblins getting in line. "We got lots of chances too!" she said before looking towards Celtica. "Hey smarty human girl, if you humans are so smart you know how goblins convert people?" the small green woman asked in a smug tone. "I don't." was Celtica's response. "Too bad, you'll find out soon!"

With that, the goblins began their dunk tank fun of trying to dunk Celtica into the liquid. This was like a game to them, and they were acting like it was a game from those participating to those merely watching and cheering. Balls, empty beer bottles, chair pieces, just about anything that they could throw they did until at last one lucky purple haired goblin broke the target and Celtica braced herself for falling in. She smacked into the water and now everyone was watching intently, with the winning goblin being carried triumphantly by some others, as the magic happened.

Celtica felt the effects very quickly, this wasn't any ordinary water. It felt oppressive, like it was pushing on her and soaking into her body. Though she couldn't see it herself, her own body was starting to glow a greenish color as well. A sharp sensation entered her mind, not painful but strange. It was like her mind was being split about but it felt...good. As more of this liquid soaked into her a mind melting lust filled everything. Her moans were muffled by the liquid but goblins and party members alike could see the lewd motions she was making until she entire body lit up and at last an explosion of green energy occurred.

Suddenly, dozens of silver haired goblins burst from the goblet and fell out to the ground below. Though goblins were among the weakest monsters around, they possesses the ability to turn one human into many new goblins. Power and intelligence were fractured among the forms, but they had numbers and thanks to this new liquid supplied by the goblin's mysterious benefactor what might have once made ten goblins now made well over twenty.

"C-Cel...is that you?" Elphelt asked slowly, looking on in shock. In any other situation seeing nearly thirty Celticas would be a dream come true but this was more like a nightmare. All of them shared green skin, pointy long ears, small bodies and silver hair, though the hairstyles varied a little. And all of them were looking on gleefully, as happy and dumb as the rest of the goblins. Some went over to the booze, others enjoyed the company of other goblins and a few even went over to Elphelt. "Elphy, Elphy, you are gonna love bein' a goblin! It's sooo fun!" "Yeah, yeah! Then we can have lots of fun too!" "And get totally wasted together!" multiple gleeful Celtica goblins said as they groped her before picking her up to get her ready for the dunk tank...

-

"I'm worried, they still haven't come back yet..." Nephenee said to a fellow guard. If something had happened to them, Nephenee felt it was partly her fault for letting them go. "We don't have time for worrying right now, here they come." another guard said, pointing her weapon towards legion of goblins charging at them from a distance. Not an unusual sight, however Celtica's gang had been the strongest humans they had captured yet. Using that liquid they made over a hundred new goblins out of them more powerful than any other batch and when they began battle with the guards the armored women would find themselves being pushed far more than usual. Nephenee's friend fell to the ground after a surprisingly strong volley of strikes broke through her defenses. "W-What...too strong..." she said as Nephenee slashed some goblins away to cover her.

"No way, we can't let Lethrina get invaded!" Nephenee shouted, but fear gripped her when she realized that there were so many goblins still ready to battle and that there wasn't a guard left in fighting condition that was around to hear her shout. Bracing for the next attack, Nephenee tried her best to singlehandedly stop the goblin forces from breaking through...

BAD END - Goblin

-
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 pm

C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Let's try C.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Interesting transformation method and nice attention to detail. Also, glad someone can make some money out of this hobby, hehehe.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:28 pm

As tired as she was Celtica was also curious. Bullet certainly wasn't the cuddling type so seeing her with Nephenee like this was bizarre. She wondered if Asia might be manipulating them with the orb, as strange a thought as that was. Bending over to Asia she touched the orb and decided to take a look. Her mind entered the dream looking at the scene from above and away. She could see herself from the Undine fight, which was quite weird to her, along with everyone else.

That was far from the only weird thing she saw however. Asia was in her new harlequin outfit rather than her old gear, and a blue haired version of Lina covered in markings like those on the Undine's body was being used as a seat for the cross legged Undine. In front of the monster and her jester was a large orb of water with Nephenee and Bullet inside, naked and mindlessly making out with each other. Celtica and Elphelt meanwhile were at the Undine's sides with blank expressions, ready to do as she desired at a moment's notice.

"You see mistress? I knew they would get along~" Asia said in that cheerful tone of hers, though there was a new layer of lewdness to it. "The water shall wash away their thoughts and make sure that they never defy their queen. You've done quite well in helping pacify these two as well, they must be quite eager to get in the orb together." the Undine said looking at Celtica and Elphelt, patting Asia on her jester hat covered head. "Tehehe, thank you mistress. The only people who should know about your involvement here are you servants~" the grinning harlequin said with glee.

Celtica couldn't really understand it, if Asia had entered the dream shouldn't she be trying to manipulate it? But she was clearly being controlled by the Undine. Perhaps entering dreams was more dangerous than Celtica had realized. Even here from the safety of just watching, seeing dream Celtica and Elphelt be totally consumed by an orb of water and then fucking each other for the Undine's amusement was arousing in a way that Celtica wasn't sure she was comfortable with.

The knight decided to exit the dream now before she got anymore strange feelings, leaving Asia and those two to their Undine focused dream. She was tired and seriously needed some rest. Elphelt was already asleep with Artoria wrapped around her when she reached her own bed. "Not a bad idea." Celtica said quietly as she joined Artoria in wrapping her body around her darling bride. It didn't even take a minute before she fell asleep, though tonight she dreamed of being Morrigan's plaything and worshiping each and every part of her body...

Far too soon the morning came and it would be time to get onto the road once more. They would meet up with Valeria soon, but it was still a little bit early for that.

A. Try and deal with Ayane.
B. Talk to Asia about the dream.
C. Try and find that underground auction house again.
D. Wait for Valeria to show up.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:33 pm

B. Talk to Asia about the dream.

We need to nip this in the butt, that Undine's influence seems to be lingering and Asia (and the rest) have only one true mistress, Us (Celtica)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:51 pm

B. Time for the intervention.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:02 pm

Hmmm...I'd love to see a bad end coming about from seeing Asia's continued use of the orb, but I'm kind of in agreement with the others. I'll go with B.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:11 pm

It's not really a problem yet, just a harmless fantasy, to me at least.

A, our allies might think it weird if we're just walking around with a brainwashed nude girl with a 3 on our face... They might even suspect of us nasty things just like you guys are suspecting poor innocent Asia...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Lel

Fine, switching to A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:26 pm

Let's go with A.
Maybe we can find a way to save her.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:48 am

Before they met up with Valeria and continued off onto the trail once more there was something that Celtica absolutely wanted to deal with. "Ayane, come here." she said, the purple haired ninja soon appearing before her. "First lets wash your face off, but I'm freeing you. I'm not your mistress, you aren't my slave." Celtica said as she washed and wiped the numbers of Ayane's cheek. "I do not understand. Who shall be my mistress then?" she asked blankly. "No one, you aren't a slave you are a person." Celtica said with a sigh. It was clear that whatever they did to her had brainwashed the girl pretty hard as this notion confused her.

Getting an idea, Celtica pulled out the Whirlpool Orb. The commands of the woman she thought of as mistress combined with the hypnotic powers hitting her blank mind would easily be able to shape her thoughts. The only problem is that she had no idea what the original Ayane acted like and it was clear from her barely recalling her name that she was lacking in knowledge about herself too. All she could do for now was give her some degree of independence and try and help with her getting her memories back later.

A. Give her a heroic personality.
B. Give her a seductive personality.
C. Give her a stoic personality.
D. Give her a bubbly personality.
E. Write-In.

And also-
A. Try to completely get rid of that mistress stuff.
B. Keep the mistress stuff on a subconscious level to make sure she doesn't betray you.
C. Keep the mistress stuff for now, it can be dealt with later.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:52 am

Damn, good options all around.

I need to know how Ayane would act with a bubbly personality, so I'm going to hold off on the first choice until I get an idea. Second set, I'm picking B. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:11 am

Since I love seductive sex ninja's lets go with B and B.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:31 am

B And

D, similar to B but keep the mistress stuff for when she is alone with Celtica (instill loyalty and subconscious lustful feelings)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:43 am

I still think we should investigate that slave auction.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 am

Generic_entity wrote:I still think we should investigate that slave auction.
Yeah would be a good idea to succu...
defeat that evil Queen of Beauty and the girl that worked for her,
forgot her name. xD

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:22 am

Anna

Though I was thinking the other direction, infiltrate the operation and deal with it from within. We could definitely use the money
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:25 am

Write-in: Don't condition her to have a diffferent personality, Use the Whirlpool Orb trance to help her subconscious restore her memory.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:50 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Write-in: Don't condition her to have a diffferent personality, Use the Whirlpool Orb trance to help her subconscious restore her memory.

I second this if possible, love her flimpant and cold personality. If not then B, we can say it was a accidental side effect form Cel's method to keep our heroine a good but pery girl.

As for the second, a mix of A and B... she tried but because she is a newbie hypnotist it wasn't fully effective and Ayane will occasionally slip into it and seduce Celtica into bed to fill her desires
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:35 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Write-in: Don't condition her to have a diffferent personality, Use the Whirlpool Orb trance to help her subconscious restore her memory.
Keeping her normal personality.
Didn't even think about that.
Let's go with that if it is possible.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Honestly, I just thought hypnotic trance would be the best way to access blocked memories. And even if we can't get her to tsuntsun right away, this would be the best place to start IMO.

And it's not just for her personality, it could give us what we need to investigate this slave trade more, and put a stop to it, which in the end, would be the best way to help her heal.

Also, I just realized building her personality back as well as her memories won't erase slave conditioning, so for second part... B. >=D
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Agreed. Only bother creating a personality if none can be provided.

Keeping her loyal somehow would still be wise, though...

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:41 am

With the orb set up for Ayane to be looking intently into it Celtica went to work. She thought it would be great if they could return this girl to normal, and using the orb to dig into her mind they might be able to cause her old memories to resurface. Moving behind her and starting to lightly grope her and stroke her pussy, Celtica began speaking. "Remember your life...remember your identity...long ago, before your slavery...remember who you were...that is who you are...dive deep...deeper into yourself and pull those memories out..." she said in a sensual tone right into Ayane's ears. The blank eyed beauty was moaning softly with a lewd expression.

"Ah...I...no...I'm not...but..." the ninja uttered. It seemed like she was trying, but it was difficult. It makes sense that the people who did this would want to make sure the girls they enslaved remained enslaved. "Listen to me...try harder...you are strong, reach down and become your old self...become the shinobi you were..." Celtica continued to say, rubbing harder against her. The problem was unlike Bullet and Mana, she had no connection with this girl and knew nothing about her other than that she was a ninja. "D-Damn it...I can't..." Ayane moaned out with a bit more feeling.

The process continued on for a little while longer until it seemed like Ayane was at her limits. "Alright, that's enough." Celtica said, taking the orb and putting it away. "You alright?" she asked the still naked ninja. "I...no, I still can't remember who I am." she said, sounding not too happy. But she sounded like an actual person instead of a mindless drone, which made her happy. "My lady, what do you plan to do with me? I don't understand why you are trying to make me normal again." Ayane asked. She was independent now but saw Celtica as the woman that she should serve, which to Celtica was better than mindless obedience on the whole.

"I want to save all the girls that Beauty Queen has caused to become puppets. Does that name ring a bell at all?" Celtica asked, and Ayane shook her head. "It doesn't." Of course, her subordinates probably did the actual brainwashing. Perhaps if they followed some leads on what they knew then they could find something to jog her memory. "We should probably get you some clothing first, take things one step at a time." Celtica said. It was only then that Ayane looked down and revealed she was not just naked but rather wet down their too from the excitement earlier. "...please don't look." a blushing Ayane said.

As Ayane got changed, Celtica wondered what they should do first. It was almost time to meet Valeria as well.

A. Look for Anna.
B. Check out where those stairs were.
C. Just wait for Valeria.
D. Write-In.

And also, what outfit shall Ayane wear?
A. Write-In.

-
Sorry for the wait, been busy today.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next