Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 2 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Aggra Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Let's go with A.
Maybe Lady Elphet has a good idea what we should do.
She is the princess after all. Razz

Love how Artoria is already totally into it. ^^

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 2 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:12 pm

JksAccount wrote:A would be a good idea if we're planning on trying to shut this place down, since it'll give us a better idea of what we're up against.
I'm cool with just meeting the types of people here and what slaves maybe here.

I was just making sure we have some contingency plan to avoid being on the menu
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Celtica sighed, for the moment there was nothing she could do about this situation. She did want to stop the slavery going on here but any actions right now would just get both her and her companions in trouble and she could not allow herself to put Elphelt in such a situation. "We'll figure something out about this. For now stick close to me Elphelt, I'll keep you protected." Celtica said, Artoria nodding. "As will I!"

The trio began to walk around and chat with the others who had come here. Some looking like high class elites, others more shady individuals. Celtica was curious about a few things, including who was running this. "What cute girls we have here." a green haired woman said with a somewhat thick accent, her body quite busty in a rather casual outfit compared to most. "With such cute faces I'm surprised you aren't the ones on sale tonight." she teased. "Thank you for the compliment." Celtica said with a slight blush, this woman's beauty was making her heart pound quite a bit already. "This is our first time at something like this, honestly we probably don't have enough money to afford anyone." the tan skinned woman said, trying to keep the act up of a normal customer of these kinds of auctions.

"I suppose you all do look rather pure, though not without some hidden desires to be sure~" the woman said, giving a playful wink towards Elphelt that made her blush. "Lady Elphelt, don't fall for her charms." Artoria said. "I'm only teasing, you can tell your little knight to relax." the green haired woman said. "How much do women here typically go for, and how do they manage to get here without anyone noticing?" Celtica asked. "Oh, it varies. I've seen auctions where girls can go for many thousands of coins while others a couple hundred. As for the how, rumor has it is that there is a very powerful benefactor running the show behind the scenes. Calls herself Beauty Queen." the busty woman explained. The name wasn't familiar to Celtica.

"Oh, are you interested in her highness Beauty Queen, miss?" a more soft spoken voice asked. Turning, the girls saw a masked woman with fluffy hair and a very stylish outfit with a nice hat, golden eyes visible surrounded by the mask. "Indeed. Do you know anything about her?" Celtica asked. The masked beauty nodded. "I work under her. Capturing monsters for these auctions isn't a job suited for a queen." she explained and Celtica tensed up a little. Though she only specifically said monsters, Celtica had a feeling that monsters weren't the only kind of women that she captured. "Right...well, I am interested in seeing the quality of monsters you managed to snare." the knight said as she got back into the act.

"The auction will be starting soon, so you should find a good seat. You will want of nice view of the ladies of course." the masked girl said with a smile as she walked off towards the stage to go into the back. "Then I'll be off to my own seat as well, it was nice to meet you darlings. I'm Morrigan by the way, I hope we can meet again in a more...intimate setting." the woman said with a blown kiss that made even Artoria feel some strange desires.

"Cel, you really can't resist a cute girl with big breasts can you? And when you have your beautiful princess to ogle right here~" Elphelt said in a teasing tone, faking being hurt by how she looked at Morrigan. "Oh you know my eyes will always go back to you Elph~" Celtica said. "I won't let anyone tempt me away from you either, you are the only woman for me Lady Elphelt...I-I-I mean...that came out more...not how I was expecting...my apologies..." a flustered Artoria said, finding herself very much at the mercy of the Princess Ring's power due to her pure nature and chivalrous beliefs making her the perfect target for it's ability. Her antics just made Elphelt giggle.

A. Sit down and wait for the auction to begin.
B. Look around, see if you can find anything of note about the place.
C. Sit with one of the people you met (Morrigan or Ingrid).
D. Leave.
E. Write-In.

-
And our two new girls-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:52 pm

B then C (Morrigan)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:54 pm

C. Morrigan
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:07 pm

C Morrigan for sure!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:08 pm

I'd argue maybe we should get some investigating done while we still have a chance, so B.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Celtica wanted to snoop around a little and see if she could find anything, but the auction was starting soon and something like that would probably result in them getting caught and who knows what else. She did sharply look around as they found seats, noticing not just some unexplored hallways but also Morrigan sitting alone. "Room for more?" Celtica asked and the woman nodded. "Couldn't stay away, could you?" she said with an alluring smile while the others sat at the red table that was fairly close to the stage.

While the curtains were still closed, a familiar red haired woman appeared in front of them as Anna, wearing a very classy suit, greeted them. She looked a little different oddly enough, maybe it was just the outfit and makeup she was wearing, but it was still certainly her. "Greetings everyone! I know you've all been waiting patiently for the fun so let's get on with it and get to bidding! Come on girls, bring out the first three!" she said and the curtain raised to reveal some blank looking women who were standing completely still.

Each of them had some similarities, mainly that they were naked save for a collar and that there was a big 01, 02 and 03 painted big and bold on the left cheek of each of them. They had the same blank expressions too. Anna ordered them to come forward and they did so without question or hesitation. 01 was a woman with extremely long blonde hair, 02 a pretty toned looking woman with rather short dark brown hair, and 03 a woman with short lavender hair. "Our first victim is a lovely knight skilled in serving her mistress as a noble knight should, not to mention crushing enemies with her fighting skills!" Anna shouted. "Bidding starts at 600 coins!" That had been what Celtica expected, there was no way they could ever afford anyone here even if they wanted to.

"Cute girls, but a bit on the boring side." Morrigan said nonchalantly. Actually, she seemed to be looking less at the girls on stage and more at the girls around the various tables. "You don't plan on bidding at all?" Elphelt asked. "Oh I rarely ever bid, maybe a particularly nice one could get me to but mainly not. I have the money but it's no fun to claim a girl that has already been tamed." Morrigan told them. Then why was she here, Celtica wondered. As they spoke Slave 01 was sold off for 1800 coins and the bidding continued on the others, now known to be a wrestler and ninja. As they were being bid on three more girls were brought out in the back area waiting for their turn, this set having a Lamia and Gargolye in it along with another human.

"Such an air of lust here from all those dreadfully sinful people, that's what I come here for." Morrigan said with a soft pleased sigh. Watching and betting on brainwashed naked girls was certainly sinful in Celtica's book. That masked woman and Morrigan both said that some Beauty Queen lady was behind this, so even if they could do nothing here maybe they could locate her and take her down. "Are you there dear? You look distracted, and not by the naked bodies." Morrigan asked, getting Celtica's attention. "Oh yeah, right, sorry. Just deep in thought."

Though Elphelt and Artoria didn't say anything their faces both agreed with Celtica's, something had to be done with this or women would continue to be enslaved. She knew that humans did such things, but seeing it happening still bothered her. Maybe once the auction was over they could try and free one of the girls while they were being taken away by their new owner...but that could be extremely risky. Or maybe Morrigan could help out.

A. Try and convince Morrigan to buy one of the slaves for you. (Which one?)
B. Wait until the auction is over and try to free one of the slaves (Which one?).
C. Do nothing, return to the inn when the auction ends.
D. Write-In.

-
And the slaves-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Definetly A, who knows what she might want from us for buying
a sexy slave for our party!

Which girl though...
I would say let's go with number 3!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Man, I've been silently abstaining a lot. I'm thinking I may stay out of this one too.

If you guys do pick A or B, I will say go for #03, the ninja.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:47 pm

I say B and go for the ninja.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:35 pm

I missed a lot while I was snoozing it seems, hehe. Still it seems this has all worked out perfecting, and I LOVE THE PRINCESS RING END ELPHELT~ Such beautiful reactions from both Cel and Artoria, they are beyond my hopes! I also like how Elph recognizes our somewhat lustful nature and isn't getting jealous, maybe her more dominate nature is making her feel more empowered and confident that no matter what, Cel will always be her's(that and Cel's devotion to her which seems to be consummated every night ^__^) I do love her teasing and Artoria's reaction, maybe Elphelt will begin pondering why be a bride when she can be a princess to some loyal nights, hehehe. All fun speculation of course, I'm loving the way you're writing this Zero =)

A mysterious Beauty Queen, quite interesting, and it looks like she has a Beauty Thief in her service =) Curiouser and curiouser, running into the Queen with just 3 pretty party members could spell trouble, the best kind though.

Also, really surprised that Anna is the one running the floor, mistook her for a interesting merchant, but the idea that she complicit in the selling of heroines and monstergirls... That opens up a fun slew of possibilities! Like maybe she eyed us up and thought we would net her a tidy profit for luring us into this den of sin and is looking forward to seeing us naked, collared, and at her command while she sells us for a good amount of gold. Or maybe she senses potential in us and sent us down this dark road so we might become her loyal customers as well. But wait, if we manage to get out of this okay, maybe we can sell her some mesmerized monstergirls in the future!

Yay Morrigan, I really did love this human guise for her, really draws out her "powerful woman who's out for a night on the town" vibe. Love how well she can make our hearts flutter with simple words and winks, and how she has a eye for beauty(Elphelt). I hope we get to enjoy some more time and possibly future visits from her(possibly in our dreams).

A, trying to free a slave in at the end of a auction could quickly put us up on the floor ourselves(not that I don't enjoy that concept), but owing a favor to Morrigan seems like the right thing to do for some reason...

While I would love to get another knight(and a sexy one at that, lovely design) for our princess to command, #3 is too hard to ignore, especially for her connection to Tengus...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Rainday wrote:#3 is too hard to ignore, especially for her connection to Tengus...

If by connection, you mean grudge for daring to proclaim herself another's title... >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:16 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:#3 is too hard to ignore, especially for her connection to Tengus...

If by connection, you mean grudge for daring to proclaim herself another's title... >_>

That would be it, though you do wonder how such a skilled ninja found herself nude and brainwashed on a auction floor...
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1965670?tags=ayane_%28doa%29
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2123141?tags=nyotengu
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:43 pm

A and Reiko (the wrestler) - her rowdy reiko form is hot
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:21 pm

"Say, if you have all that money to spare then perhaps you could help us out with getting one of these girls?" Celtica asked Morrigan. "Of course I could." she said and Celtica's eyes lit up, though she then continued. "For a price. And not a monetary one either." she said, eyeing them and licking her lips in a way that aroused the trio. "And what is your price?" Elphelt asked. "An intimate night with the three of you. Personally I find you all much cuter than the girls on display. A single night with me and then you can go and have your slave too. Assuming you don't become addicted~" she said with a playful giggle.

Celtica was unsure what to do, sex for the freedom of a girl was a bargain she hadn't expected but it seemed...fair. In fact it seemed like a steal on their end. Celtica was also pretty sure that Artoria was a virgin, though if Elphelt ordered her knight to sacrifice her chastity to save someone she would probably do it.

A. Agree to Morrigan's terms.
B. Refuse Morrigan's terms.
C. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:24 pm

A. Agree to Morrigan's terms.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:24 pm

A.
But please don't regret this, because-
Morrigan:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:27 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:A.
But please don't regret this, because-
Morrigan:

If thats the case, it'll probably just be a bad end with glorious results.

That said, maybe we could always bargain to have her teach us stuff.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Morrigan::
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:00 pm

A, and D, I need a reference for this(though even if I get it I will just go LALALALA). I haven't found anything in her several wiki pages, just that she feeds off a chemical secreted by the brain during dreams and for the record has not killed anyone.
http://darkstalkers.wikia.com/wiki/Morrigan_Aensland#About_Aensland_succubi
http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Morrigan
http://www.succubus.net/wiki/Morrigan_Aensland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrigan_Aensland
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:08 pm

Well, I could be wrong. Could've sworn I'd seen a note like that somewhere. But if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I apologize. Though why then, does she prefer the stimulus of battle so much more?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:25 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, I could be wrong. Could've sworn I'd seen a note like that somewhere. But if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I apologize. Though why then, does she prefer the stimulus of battle so much more?

It's okay, just got spooked for a second, like worse than Empire's reveal
Spoiler:

But yeah, both can give you a lustful high. But as for her preferences, she can enter (wet)dreams and charm and tease people very easily. I find it very hard to think anyone wouldn't fall for her rather instantly in that context. However fighting a worthy opponent would be more a rare dish. At least that's what I think. For what it's worth she certainly enjoys constant teasing, and her Project X Zone remarks let you know that she has some lustful desires for her allies(especially Aty).

(Also sorry for hijacking the thread Zero =) )
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm gonna say give "A" a go and see what happens. Let's get the ninja, though~

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Oh no hijacking here, I enjoy seeing discussion happen.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next