Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 39 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:10 pm

Yep, the only bad end that happened at the shrine was the Shade bad end.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 39 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  vesago_x Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:38 pm

vesago_x wrote:
What If...you tried to fight the Oracle at her temple?

I guess I'll re-vote for this.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:01 am

hertzez wrote:Now that I think about it, we haven't got a bad end with the Oracle right? I kinda wanna see this happen:

ZeroStormZZ wrote:
"It's not polite to stare~ Keep eye contact too long and your eyes might become like mine~" the Oracle said playfully.

Write-in: either fight or be overwhelmed instantly by her charms ala Shuten Douji, whichever leads to them staring and transformed into cyclops. Razz

Anyway has the oracle back to normal or is she still under the influence of beauty queen? If the latter, maybe we can just visit her to get the bad end.
WOuld like to know that too.
When we have control, should definetly take a look at the Oracle of Beauty once more. ^^
Though the orcale bad end sounds fun too, so let's go with Celtica and Asia succumbing to her!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:24 pm

The way the oracle looked at them, just a simple glance enough to fill Asia and Celtica both with an overwhelming urge to obey. She was dangerous, way too dangerous. If they left her around there was a good chance she would enslave many more humans. Struggling to defy her, Celtica drew her blade. "I can't...I can't obey a monster...you're a threat to humanity..." the knight struggled out. "Asia, we need to fight this..."

The Oracle's expression changed, first to annoyance and then to amusement. "What a diligent knight, but it took so much effort for you to even say that instead of mindlessly praising me." she then shifted her gaze over towards Asia. "And your friend doesn't look like she wants to help you anymore. I hope you don't mind that I've stolen her away from you~" the woman added. Indeed, Asia hadn't drawn her weapon yet. It was likely she was too dazed to help here, which meant it would be just Celtica fighting this woman.

"Even so, I cannot back down!" Celtica shouted, thrusting towards the Oracle with her holy sword. Thoughts of submission slowed her blade just enough however, and the Oracle easily jumped to dodge it. A crimson surge blasted out from her eye as Celtica found herself instantly paralyzed. "My movement! Asia!" Celtica shouted, hoping it would snap her out of it. She seemed to come to her senses only for the Oracle to ignore Celtica to move in on her.

Within an instant the Oracle was face to face with Asia, her eye shifting into a beautiful spiral as her various eyestalks wrapped around her. "Don't listen to that silly human. All you need is your Oracle~" the gazer said, spirals appearing within Asia's eyes instantly as she moaned out. "All I need is my Oracle..." she said, Celtica's pleas to resist falling on deaf ears.

The Oracle giggled and stared more intensely. "I'm going to make you both into my very special friends, okay? And then you'll never have to worry again~" she said with a laugh. Celtica was able to see what was happening on the sidelines, an unusual thing was happening to Asia. Were here eyes getting...closer to each other? "Very special friends~" Asia repeated. She needed to do what her Oracle wanted, she needed more than anything to please her oracle. "Oh, looks like you've been thinking about some other monsters too. Let's just wipe out those thoughts so you can focus on me~" the Oracle added, eyestalks glowing and using magic to dive into Asia's mind and reconfigure it as needed. It was a simple task to replace thoughts of a certain Undine with thoughts of the Oracle.

And at it's core became absolute devotion to the Oracle, just like all the other monsters here. Asia's skin was turning pale, and then shifting from pale to a strange grey like the Oracle and her cyclopses. "Now my priestess, give your Oracle a kiss~" the monster ordered, something Asia was oh so happy to do. Their lips locked, their eyes even more close to each other than ever as Asia's two eyes glowed and connected to form one massive crimson eye.

"Asia, no!" Celtica yelled, though it was far too late to do anything. She struggled to move her body but that paralysis was strong. The Oracle and Asia both turned to look at the knight with a smile, Asia's large new single eye looking quite cute with her wide grin. "Mistress, may I help turn this bad knight into a good monster?" the priestess asked in a cute tone. "Why of course my cute little disciple~" the Oracle snickered, and with both their single eyes spiraling they approached the knight...

-

Elphelt and the rest of the party had been waiting patiently for a while now when they heard footsteps. "Did everything go alright?" Elphelt asked at first before she saw who was actually coming. It was indeed Celtica and Asia, but they now both possessed grey skin and a single large eye. The Oracle was with them too, a smug look on her face. "Uh oh..." Lina said, she could tell where this was going the moment she saw them.

"Negotiations went wonderfully." Celtica said with a smile. "We will get to take care of Mistress forever." she added, much to her party's horror. "Cel, you gotta snap out of it!" Elphelt pleaded, though she wasn't sure if there even was a way to snap out of such a change. "Celtica, Asia, I'm sure we'll find a way to save you!" Artoria shouted. The Oracle merely laughed. "Go on girls, turn these awful humans into my servants!" she said, the cyclopses and golems guarding the party joining Celtica and Asia in assimilating the group into their ranks. Despite their strength, it was only a matter of time before they all fell under the Oracle's sway...

BAD END - Oracle

-
New thread will be up soonish, this thread can still be used for discussion though!

Also, I got a pastebin containing links to every bad end so far ready. Planning on putting it in the first post of next thread, but I figure it doesn't hurt to post it here as well.
https://pastebin.com/HVHMR8x7

Last edited by ZeroStormZZ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:24 pm

CMIIW but iirc Bullet didn't join the party to this temple and instead was trying out costumes in the village?

No matter, this is a great bad end as always! Part of the reason why is Oracle's bad end intriguing is how drastic the physical changes were compared to others, not only eyes fused with each other is kinda creepy in normal sense, you also get the feeling how irreversible the process is.

Loved it. Very Happy
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Derp, she was indeed not with the party. I even reread the update that had her doing stuff in the village before writing that and it still slipped my mind. Ah well, that's just a small edit to make.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:21 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Derp, she was indeed not with the party. I even reread the update that had her doing stuff in the village before writing that and it still slipped my mind. Ah well, that's just a small edit to make.

Well in this timeline, looks like Bullet was with the party!
I mean, we want to see all the girls enslaved in the extra bad ends right ? :O

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:21 am

If I wanted to commission Nep end, how much would suit you think? Yes I am serious...

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 am

Price I set for obvious was ten dollars, so if you really wanted to commission it then it would be ten dollars.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:56 am

If you could PM me the email address it should be sent to, I can get the payment sent later today.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39