Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) Empty World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Aggra Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Testuser wrote:Personally I want to see what Zero has planed with the Undine, I'm very much looking forward to it. Seriously, long slow gradual corruption is amazing, and I hope to see more.

Now the reason I'm giving the Princess ring to Elph is because it would allow her to control Cel, and if she used it on another knight I could see Cel have a number of confusing feelings, like being in that knight's place. Plus Elphelt is the most princessly off the group :]

Also
A
B
C Valeria(for combat)
A
B
A
C Elphelt

Well I am not too keen who gets to wear what to be honest.

The idea about elphet and the ring sounds nice though I still like Asia better. ^^

SO just let me go with your list there.
Though if people would like Asia I will go with her for the ring!
Still haven't given up^^
I mean it is equipment so it can of course be changed later on too.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:39 pm

B
A
B
B
A
B
A

Until we know Valeria's skill set, I say we hold on giving her anything until she's added to the pastebin
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:58 am

Since everyone save for Valeria was here, she would get everything in order with the party but keep some gear off to the side for the shopkeeper when she meets up with them. Celtica removed the golden dress and put it aside with the Butterfly Armor, Tengu Cosplay and the Pharoah's Beauty cosmetics. "Hey Elph, want to be a matching pair?" Celtica asked as she tossed an N-Type suit the bride's way. "You know it!" Elphelt said. Keeping the Lion High Blade and Ebony Armor to herself she put the blue bodysuit on. "I can see why Lina likes her suit, this tightness isn't bad at all." Celtica said.

With that applied to both of them, Elphelt was also given the Lamia Whip and Princess Ring. Nephenee got a massive weapon improvement in the Silver Lance along with the Black Bunny Suit, while Asia was given the Underworld Rod, Maid Uniform and Harlequin Bodysuit. Deciding to try one on she removed her nurse's outfit and put the red and blue jester gear on, followed with applying some makeup. By the time she was done she had a chalk white face with lovely wavy blue makeup with a big blue tear shape under each of her eyes. "What's up with that makeup?" Lina asked as she picked up the Armor Core. "Nothing really, it just came to me." the harlequin healer said, not wanting to bring up that it being so late meant that she had a certain water woman on the mind.

Bullet was given the items from the monsters, the Thunderbird Feathers and the Nightwolf Gauntlets while Artoria got the Alluring Swimsuit and the Dainsleif. She could feel a the power of the blade in her hands. "Wow, this thing is amazing. It might even be as strong as Caliburn." she said, keeping her outfit from Signum on for the moment.

With that dealt with, it was time to get some rest. Though that thing Anna mentioned did make Celtica curious, could she really bring everyone with how late it was getting? Maybe only bringing a few people to check it out with her would be smart.

A. Check out Anna's tip alone.
B. Check out Anna's tip with two others. (Who?)
C. Check out Anna's tip with the whole party.
D. Don't check it out, get some rest.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:13 am

Hhhhmmmm.
We really wanna go to the "place" Anna mentioned though who should we go with?
Or should we go alone?

I would say either A
or B and take Elphet and maybe Lina?

Edit:
Also while we take a look at that place,
lets have Asia take another look at the dream orb!
She so much wants to, how can we take it from her ? :O

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:33 am

B, let's take Bullet and Nephenee. We can pry (and encourage) Bullet's fun with Mana and we can spend a bit more time getting personal with Nephenee

Last edited by tilltherewas1 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:34 am

B and take Elph and artoria

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:01 am

obviousagent wrote:B and take Elph and artoria

I think I like this combo the best for right now. Could also allow Elphelt to have some fun with the Princess Ring =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:10 am

Asking Elphelt and Artoria to join her, Celtica decided to see just what Anna was talking about and with the Member card at her side the trio went off to check things out. "Shall we, my knights?" Elphelt asked with a playful grin, holding her arms out. Both Celtica and Artoria felt the urge to do as she said and each of them took one of her hands. This was normal to Celtica of course, but Artoria suddenly couldn't help but notice how lovely Elphelt looked.

The tip from Anna was to look a little ways outside of the camp site at around this late hour, so that is just what they did. At first it seemed like there was nothing around, but eventually they did indeed find a pair of black haired women in a similarly colored bodysuit and face mask. They both remained silent, so Celtica talked. "Hey, you two know anything about this?" she said, holding up the Member's Card. The duo looked at each other, nodded and then motioned for the party to follow them. Once they went a little ways into the woods the two activated some kind of spell that caused the seemingly normal ground to open up and some stairs to appear.

"Well, no use stopping halfway." Celtica said and with the other two moved down the stairs into the unknown. They soon reached an entrance room with a number of rather high class looking individuals, along with some others dressed similarly to those two from upstairs. Going through some hallways there was a larger room with tables that at the moment were partly filled and a stage that had nothing on it right now. "Well now, I never would have expected someone like you to come here." a familiar voice said.

Turning around, Celtica and Elphelt both were rather shocked at what they saw. It was Ingrid to be sure, but she was looking a bit different. She had sharp red eyes with black sclera, and wore a very classy and concealing black and gold outfit with a red jewel above her breasts. At her sides were a pair of girls in dark blue uniforms with hats and ties, one a toned one with short black hair that looked vaguely familiar and the other a woman with dark skin and white hair. "Ingird? Is that...you?" Celtica asked, wondering if some monster had altered her from that appearance. "The one and only my dear. Honestly I should be the one surprised here." she said, sounding like the Ingrid she met before.

"And what's with the evil looking getup?" Elphelt asked. "Oh, you again. Unlike some people, I enjoy looking classy." she said. Yeah, despite the appearance change she was still Ingrid much to Elphelt's annoyance. "And since I'm sure you will ask, these are my Dolls. They work for me and do exactly as I say, isn't that right?" Ingrid asked, continuing. "Yes ma'am!" the two said as they saluted.

Though she was confused on a number of things, Celtica was more interested in one in particular. "Ingrid, just what is this place?" she asked. Ingrid looked at her for a moment, and then laughed. "Ohohoho! Of course, you wouldn't have come here like this if you knew. Then allow me to inform you, this is an Auction House. Enslaved humans and monsters alike are sold here to the highest bidder." Ingrid told her rather nonchalantly. "What!?" all three of the party members said around the same time.

"Then are you here to buy...humans?" Celtica asked her. Though this was certainly Ingrid, she had also certainly changed to some extent. "Maybe, maybe not. I'll have to see what they are offering." Ingrid said. "What's wrong? This auction house turns monsters into loyal slaves of humans. Sure some humans end up here too, but there's nothing we can do about it. Better to claim them ourselves so someone nasty doesn't, right?" Ingrid asked. Celtica wanted to refute that, but there was some logic to it.

A. Agree with Ingrid.
B. Disagree with Ingrid.
C. Change the subject.
D. Write-In.

-
Some pictures of the new Ingrid and her Dolls (Pre-Dolling)-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:27 am

I don't think agreeing with her would be a...
character like decission? Though we already
enslaved some oni so... :O

I would go with B.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:32 am

Aggra wrote:I don't think agreeing with her would be a...

I would go with B.

This particular decision is one that will partly shape Celtica's character, all of the options listed are ones that would be in character for Celtica.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:59 am

Interesting, interesting... A would probably lead us down corruptive/dominance path, B, would keep us somewhat pure and narrow, but might land us in hot water... Personally I'm a fan of C, I guess because it's the more passive(/submissive) option that might cause Ingrid to tease us, or inform us of what we can see. Plus we can see what's going on without deciding right away... Not sure if we could buy anything with 10 gold unless Ingrid feels like spotting us. Speaking of which, love her new look and her company with their nice Doll outfits =) Maybe that's what we should change to subject to. Maybe find out where she got those outfits...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:59 am

If we want to keep Celtica on the path of being a just knight...then we should probably have her deny Ingrid's assertion.  But if we want to take her down a more dominant path where she becomes queen of humans and monster girls, then agreeing would be the first step.

C seems like it would work much like B, except Celtica isn't being assertive, which could lead to Ingrid directing the question to Elphelt.  ...who is wearing a ring that has an effect on Celtica and Artoria right now, I might add.  Razz. (Possible subby knight option?)

I'm kind of torn, so I'll hold off on voting and think about it.  If a majority or tie is reached, though, I'll throw my support behind whatever I feel appropriate to moving things along.

Last edited by DrgnmastrAlex on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:00 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:
Aggra wrote:I don't think agreeing with her would be a...

I would go with B.

This particular decision is one that will partly shape Celtica's character, all of the options listed are ones that would be in character for Celtica.
Well just more reason for me to take B!
I want Celtica not to be the dominant Monster Enslaver! >O

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:12 am

I think I'd say C here.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:34 am

Think I'll just be contrarian and go with A. I am curious to see how that kind of outcome would come about, if A wins.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:41 am

Aww the Mexican Stand off to determine fate, ah it's so brutal >_<
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2212847?tags=mexican_standoff
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:59 am

Since B and C aren't really that far apart let me change to C!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:27 am

A let's see where this leads

But seeing as most are saying B/C, I'll go with C (but with in air of confidence). Don't let it come off as Celtica being fickle or uncertain.

Maybe "Well yes I can see that, if you intend on helping undo their enslavement"

Of course we are just saying it, we don't have to actually mean it Twisted Evil
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:32 am

D. UNACCEPTABLE! (Draws Sword)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:50 am

B, she's slowly giving in to her corruption but not enough that she would forgo her Knightly values.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:48 am

"That's...regardless, how did you end up finding this place?" Celtica said, quickly trying to change the subject. That wasn't the kind of thing she wanted to think about right now. Luckily, Ingrid seemed happy to talk about herself. "Oh, I've been gathering connections here and there since slaying that demon that was roaming these parts. One of those connections just happened to give me some information on this place and I decided to take a look." she explained with a smug look of satisfaction. Celtica remembered hearing about that demon previously and theorizing that Lisbeth and those other monsters were the result of her powers. She also didn't think it was a coincidence that Ingrid fought a demon and now was acting far more corrupt, but she decided to not bring that up. "I see..."

"You really should relax, I can see how tense you're getting. You are in no danger here, unless you decide to cause some trouble yourself." Ingrid said as she patted the girl on the back. "So go on and mingle, wait for the auction to start, or leave if you truly can't deal with this." she added in a playful tone, then moved closer to whisper into Celtica's ear with a more serious voice. "If you decide to make a mess I won't stop you, but plenty of others here will. It would be wise to dial down those knightly morals while you're here." Ingrid told her before smiling, waving goodbye and with a snap of her fingers having her two lackeys follow her out towards a different part of the underground area.

"Celtica, Lady Elphelt, who was that woman?" Artoria asked. "No one you need to be concerned about, just some annoying girl we met before." Elphelt said. She wasn't fond of Ingrid before and she wasn't fond of this new Ingrid now. "Wait, since when did you start calling me Lady Elphelt?" Celtica wasn't answering Artoria at the moment though, she was lost in thought at what to do now.

A. Try to relax and mingle like Ingrid said.
B. Wait at a table for the show to start.
C. Leave the place.
D. Try and sneak into the back, that must be where the slaves are being held.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:51 am

A sounds fun, let's go with A. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:54 am

Agreed A, maybe sneak away and apply Pharoahs Makeup

(Zero-do we have the swirling orb atm or does Asia still have it?)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:58 am

Celtica still has the Whirlpool Orb.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:00 pm

A would be a good idea if we're planning on trying to shut this place down, since it'll give us a better idea of what we're up against.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next