Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 3 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Though she hesitated at first, the bidding for the purple haired girl was starting and she could wait no longer. "We'll do it." Celtica said. "W-We will?" a nervous Artoria asked. Celtica looked to Elphelt to help her out here and she got the meaning. "That's right Artoria, we need to do this to save this girl and we need your help. Please, do it for me." Elphelt said, playing up the princess stuff in a way that instantly manipulated the knight. "I...I understand! If this is what we must do then so be it."

"Excellent!" Morrigan said in a pleased tone, a warm and inviting smile on her face that was slowly eroding all their doubts. "Bidding starts at 800 for this beauty!" Anna shouted and as many people started placing their bids Morrigan was right there with her. In the end the ninja girl went for 2900 coins, an insane amount to Celtica that didn't seem to bother Morrigan all that much. Some of the partly masked beauties sent Slave 03 off to Morrigan's table. "Thank you Morrigan." Celtica said, if nothing else they could save one girl from enslavement. "Oh think nothing of it. I am getting a wonderful reward for my kindness after all~" she said.

A few more sets of girls later and the auction was at it's end, people getting up and getting out fairly quickly. Ingrid made sure to stop by Celtica one last time. "You see, just as I said. Better to buy them yourself than to let a stranger do it." she said, causing Celtica to look to the side. "Just take care of yourself, alright?" she said, once again avoiding the subject. "You have nothing to worry about. I do hope to see you again soon." she said before going off with her Dolls. And with Ingrid gone, it was time to pay the price for buying that girl.

"Come along girls, I've got a shortcut to my abode." Morrigan said, using magic to open up a portal. Though nervous, seeing Morrigan go in with her finger beckoning them inside caused them to forget about their fears and go in with their new mindless drone. The bedroom they ended up in was quite luxurious with a mix of dark and bring colors and a massive red bed that looked quite soft. "Slave, stand at the door until we leave the room. Then you will belong to these women, understood?" Morrigan said sternly. "Yes mistress." the blank voice of the ninja rang out as she did just that. "There, finally some peace and quiet. Come now, don't be shy." she said, her voice almost sounding like it had a slight echo to it now. Either way, when she said that all three of them began to strip. A deal was a deal, they had to comply and deep down they kind of wanted to.

Celtica and Elphelt were soon out of their bodysuits and Artoria her barrier jacket, all three of them crawling onto the bed to greet the woman who had opened her top and removed the rest of her own clothes. She could see that Artoria was the most nervous and seemed the least knowledgeable at this and with a quick pull grabbed Artoria close and pushed her head between Morrigan's breasts. "There there love, there's nothing to be scared of. Just relax and give into my body." she said with that soothing accented voice of hers that caused Artoria to quickly fall under her spell. Seeing this further aroused the other two who now had lustful expressions on as Elphelt moved to kiss Morrigan while Celtica went lower and started to taste the woman's pussy. Even just one kiss sent Elphelt's mind into overdrive, the way Morrigan darted her tongue into the bride's mouth caused her to become wet instantly.

Following up with that quick but intense makeout session Morrigan softly pushed Elphelt away onto the silky covers and freed Artoria from her breasts. "Feeling more eager now, aren't you?" she asked and Artoria nodded with a red face and lewd expression unlike anything Celtica had seen from the girl. Her breathing was heavy and her purity just made her an easy target for being overwhelmed by something like this. "Come on and show me how you feel~" Morrigan said as she pulled Artoria in for a kiss next while her hand went down to finger the girl's pussy. Muffled moans were coming from the knight as she got the same kind of fun Elphelt had just experienced.

Celtica was being somewhat overwhelmed as well, though she was managing to stay more composed than her allies. The feeling and scent of this pussy were extremely arousing and her whole body felt hot to the point where she was playing with herself while she worshiped Morrigan. With her other hand Morrigan was petting Celtica on the head as in a way that made her feel inferior yet even more turned on. "Good girl, all of you are such good girls. You deserve some rewards." Morrigan said and moved herself forward and onto her front in a way that resulting in Celtica's head being pressed on by Morrigan's crotch and thighs while Artoria was forced onto her back with Morrigan ravaging her mouth from above. She stopped playing with Artoria's pussy moments before the climax and with a snap of her fingers ordered Elphelt to start groping the green haired beauty. The lust controlled bride was more than happy to oblige as she pressed herself against Morrigan's back and started her groping.

This was absolute heaven, a level of pleasure that even Elphelt couldn't give Celtica in bed. Like the others she was on the verge of an orgasm herself, she wanted so badly to just give in completely to lust and beg to join Morrigan permanently. She cared about her friends and her mission a great deal but in this sea of bliss it was hard to think about anything but Morrigan's beauty.

A. Give in completely.
B. Try your best to resist the urges.
C. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 3 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Oh come on, like you have to ask what everyone's first choice is.

A.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Gotta have the choice there so it's an option to go back to, even if I can guess what people will vote for first.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:55 pm

B with a bit of C

Offer our services in the future. Doesnt hurt to have a benefactor. also mention we have other followers that she'd love to meet:twisted:
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:57 pm

And then there's this guy. Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:00 pm

I'm playing the long game Cool have our cake and eat it out...i mean eat it too
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Yes, yesss, A!

I do like the idea of her being our benefactor too, but after our climax.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:43 pm

First some succubus fun! Very Happy
A!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:33 am

Against such a tidal wave of bliss there was nothing that could be done except let it wash over them. Feeling burning desire controlling her body, Celtica worked harder and faster to pleasure the delicious pussy forced against her mouth. Morrigan could feel the work she was putting in too. "Keep this up and I might let you girls stick around." she said as she stopped making out with Artoria once more and spun Elphelt around to her front to push her down and force her to make out with Artoria herself. The two locked lips instantly and were making such lovely noises as their bodies pressed against each other.

Morrigan finally got off Celtica as well to reveal a woman with a face coating in lust and a highly wet pussy. "You don't look terribly pure anymore, do you?" Morrigan asked as she stroked the girl's face. "Aaah~ No~" Celtica moaned out, still barely able to form sentences. All three of them had been completely dominated by her natural aura, the moment Morrigan had stopped suppressing it they had become putty in her hands. "Why not forget about all those silly little ideas in your head, and serve me? I can assure you it is a life of ecstasy and bliss~" Morrigan said as she blew a kiss and dark energy surrounded her to reveal her true form, demonic wings coming out of her head and hips as a tight sexualized black and purple outfit formed along her gorgeous body.

Celtica could see clearly now that she was a demon, but she was so broken by lust that she no longer cared about such things. She may have seen a demon before her, but all she registered was that her glorious mistress Morrigan was there. "Please...take me, claim me, make me yours~ Turn all of us into your servants~" Celtica moaned out in blissful submission. "How could I say no to such a passionate request?" she asked rhetorically, using her own abilities to have an illusionary double of herself appear behind Celtica. Though an illusion however, she could touch the woman all the same and both Morrigans started rubbing themselves against Celtica from both sides to spread their dark magic and claim her for life. "First I'll take you, then your cute friends. And if you have anyone else you'd like to introduce me to then be my guest. I've been told I'm good at making friends~" the succubus said before diving towards Celtica's mouth once more.

-

After knocking on the door multiple times Valeria decided to just go in herself, this was the only inn around and she had been told to meet the others there at around this time. Yet she had waited a while and seen no one, she wanted to know what was up. Looking into the room there was still plenty of gear left around but no women that is should belong to in sight. "What is going on here?" she wondered.

-

Within the confines of Morrigan's own personal realm, she was enjoying a relaxing day with some new toys. She had thought herself lucky when she obtained Celtica and those other two cuties but this whole set was quite fantastic. She was on her bed with plenty of heart eyed women surrounding her as she watched the lewd jester Asia poledance along her staff for her mistress's amusement. "Does this please you mistress?" Asia asked in an innocent tone even as she did such indecent movements, her makeup also altered to be violet and more bat themed. "Indeed, but don't stop when it's getting good." Morrigan ordered. There were no thoughts of any Undine in Asia's head now, all she cared about was her true mistress Morrigan.

"Mistress, shall I go out today and hunt for more girls?" A more rough voice asked as a now wolf girl Bullet was gleefully being pet by Morrigan. Though she enjoyed to keep her slaves human usually, a little bit of demon magic and it was easy to turn the brawler into a playful new collared pet. "No Bullet, today is a day of relaxation and pleasure~" she said as she stopped groping Nephenee and pointed at her pussy, giving Bullet her orders.

Each and every one of the party had been completely conquered, now obedient lovestruck slaves to be used however Morrigan desired. She would maximize their lust, feed off of it and grow more powerful with each passing day. Celtica was hanging off her arm, her outfit a similar one to Morrigan's own and with some thick makeup on her face. Morrigan had become even more fond of the former knight ever since she delivered the rest of her party to the succubus, and Morrigan had planned to pump her with demonic energy until she became a demon of lust herself. For now though, keeping her as a lewd demon loving parody of herself was just as amusing to Morrigan. In some ways she had hoped that the knight would put up more of a fight, but she was never one to complain about more slaves...

BAD END - Morrigan

-
You know the drill, restart point is previous choice unless you would rather go back farther.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:40 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:B with a bit of C
Offer our services in the future. Doesnt hurt to have a benefactor. also mention we have other followers that she'd love to meet:twisted:  
Same as before
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:45 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:
Same as before
Sounds like a good idea.
She looks rather... rich so having her as a
silent supporter would probably be benefictal to us so I will go with
That one!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:00 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:
Same as before
Sounds good.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:01 am

Super hot Morrigan Bad End.  I'd love to see more with her, and possibly a succubus'd Celtica.  :3

(Morri is my #2 waifu, so apologies if I have some favoritism, possibly trying to get her to join the party.)

I'll follow suit with Rainday, till, and Aggra.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:38 am

Even against such an intense torrent of bliss coming at her, Celtica couldn't let herself be claimed by this lewd paradise. As she continued to lick the woman's pussy she steeled her will and tried her hardest to not be overwhelmed. Morrigan seemed to notice as well and smirked at her attempts at resistance. The green haired beauty got up and moved down to look at Celtica. "You know, you could have an eternity of pleasure if you merely gave in." she said to the panting woman. "Yeah, and I'd really enjoy it...but my heart belongs to Elph." she said, looking at the blissed out bride to the side.

This response seemed to amuse Morrigan as it caused her to laugh. "Oh, I'm sorry, I hadn't expected such a simple and pure answer. I like girls who don't just crumble to me." she said, watching Elphelt slowly recovering as well with Artoria wrapped around her body. "I suppose I should introduce myself properly. I am Morrigan Aensland, a succubus." she said as she floated up above the bed and via dark energy appeared in her demonic form. "But I have no interest in messing with knights like you, or humans at all. My desires begin and end at my pleasure, so there's no reason we can't get along."

Celtica got up as well and looked at the gorgeous demon woman. She did help them get that slave girl and if she was a succubus she could have likely done much worse while they were fucking. What she was about to do was risky, but Celtica believed it worthwhile. "I would like to make a deal with you." she stated, staring into Morrigan's eyes. The succubus smirked once more. "A deal with the devil is it? I admire your bravery. Tell me about this deal."

"Act as an unseen supporter of us, aiding us on the rare times we ask for help." Celtica said. "What would be the price of such a deal?" she added while Morrigan looked them up and down. "A knight asking a demon for help, that's a new one." the succubus said as she was still thinking it over. "I need all the help I can get to defeat the Monster Queens, and I don't believe you are evil." Celtica said. "Defeat...hold on...you couldn't be the woman that beat the Slime Queen, could you? Oh, now I'm very interested in this deal of ours. An eye for an eye, how about that? I will form a connection between us. You can draw on my power and contact me, and I can do the same to you." Morrigan explained.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Artoria asked, the two now fully aware. "If Cel thinks it's fine then I'm fine with it too." Elphelt said. That support from her love was what Celtica needed to convince herself to take it took and she held out her hand. "I accept your terms." the dark skinned knight said. If Morrigan wanted to enslave them she would have done it while their guard was down, this was no more dangerous than the sex they just had.

Floating closer, Morrigan accepted the handshake and a pulse of dark energy rushed through Celtica and then hit Elphelt and Artoria too. On each of them, above their pussy, a marking appeared of a purple heart with bat wings that signified the connection Morrigan and Celtica just forged. "A little reminder of me~" Morrigan said, winking as she opened up a portal back outside. "Don't be a stranger, you are welcome here any time. And I may be calling on you in the future." she said as the trio got dressed and left.

"What a night." Elphelt said with a sigh, quite tired now. "Do you need me to carry you Lady Elphelt?" Artoria asked, and though Elphelt was going to brush the comment off she stopped herself. "Actually, please do that." Elphelt said, and Artoria began to princess carry the now rather pleased bride. Also with them now was that purple haired ninja, the slave that they got from Morrigan. "My name is Celtica Arven, and you listen to me now." Celtica said, assuming she was supposed to sound commanding to her. "Understood." the slave replied. They needed to get back to the inn and rest soon before Celtica fell asleep, she had half a mind to just rest in Morrigan's bed until tomorrow. The portal had already closed behind them though and the connection she made with Morrigan was not for trivial things like that.

A. Go to the inn and rest.
B. Go to the inn and check on everyone.
C. Go to the inn and try to deal with the slave.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:48 am

B first. lets see what our girls have been up to

and while i'm certain our authority is absolute with our ninja girl, lets reinforce our place as her mistress
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:27 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:B first. lets see what our girls have been up to

and while i'm certain our authority is absolute with our ninja girl, lets reinforce our place as her mistress
Yeah B sounds like the most natural thing to do.
(I wonder what Asia did with the dream orb in secret. :O)
I would wonder though, if the Ninja Girl could be turned back.
Into a "normal" human.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:28 am

Yeah, that Morrigan ending pretty much blew my mind in the best way, that detail was superb~ followed by a splendid epilogue.

Now, as for the post just made, oh this is so good~, it's like destiny. I'm looking forward to this deal, and I'm sure Cel, Elph, and Artoria will too with their new permanent markings. I could see Artoria struggling with the decision until her hand finds the marking and she slowly begins to trace over it as the remembers how perfect it felt between those calming mountains as she falls asleep... I wonder if it will have an effect during love making, and what or new demon contract will provide, and what she will call us for.

It might be a good idea to rest up after our experience... but maybe we should focus on freeing our poor ninja first. Might as well leave Asia and co the others to themselves. We might find out some useful info, like how she wound up at the auction house, and we might be able to stop the process that way. Oh, and is Valeria meeting us tonight or tomorrow?

C
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:31 am

Rainday wrote: Oh, and is Valeria meeting us tonight or tomorrow?

Tomorrow morning.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:59 am

Awesome~ Love how you worked that pact in, and the marks of contract are a perfect touch. :3

Looking forward to seeing how this will play out later. But for now, I do think we should check in with everyone else. We can handle the matter of finding out more about the ninja later, I think.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:14 am

I say C

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:21 am

B.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:50 pm

They had been gone for a while, best to check up on everyone and then head to bed, Celtica figured. The group of four girls returned to the inn, trying to remain silent as to not disturb the other guests, and went inside their room. "Hey, what is your name?" Celtica asked the ninja. "I am Slave 03-" she started to say before getting cut off. "No, your name before that." Celtica clarified. The girl seemed to have some trouble recalling. "I was previously known as...Ayane..." she said. If she was having that much trouble with her name, Celtica wondered how hard it would be to get her out of this state. That would be for another day though. "Ayane, find a comfortable place to sleep." she ordered and Ayane complied with a nod.

Looking around, it seemed like everyone was doing alright. Everything looked like girls sleeping peacefully for the most part, save for one thing. On one bed was Bullet and Nephenee cuddled up together, with Asia kneeling down overlooking them in a slumbering state herself and the dream orb in her hands. "What is she doing?" Celtica whispered to herself. She could try and wake Asia up, or use the dream orb herself.

A. Leave Asia be.
B. Wake Asia up.
C. View the dream via the orb.
D. Enter the dream via the orb.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:55 pm

So for me either C or D.
I get the feeling we would get to fight the dream Undine if we go into the
dream, so let us just enjoy the dream by looking into the dream.
So C!

Although, A of course has it's own charm.
Leaving her be might make the three of them succumb to the dream
Undine and turn them against us!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:56 pm

A! Leave them be and let them have a nice dream(that way the dream can continue between the 3 and Undine, maybe Aisa will get some positives like we got from Morrigan, and we can have a sleeper cell in our party)

Plus Cel must be so tired after a night with THE succubus... I'm sure she just wants to curl into bed Elphelt and Artoria and enjoy thier own dreams... So much that she will forget about this... and sleep... sleep... sleep *snap*
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:58 pm

C
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next