Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Intentions CYOA

+9
ZeroStormZZ
zigzagjacker
obviousagent
DoubleEdged
vesago_x
Hornofdesolation
tilltherewas1
DrgnmastrAlex
Harem_Pants
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Best Intentions CYOA Empty Best Intentions CYOA

Post  Harem_Pants Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:30 pm

After reading and enjoying ZeroStorm's CYOA thread I thought I'd give my own a shot, if only to give me motivation to put pen to paper. I'm going with a theme of Super Heroes, there's a bit of set up to start off with, but I promise to get it rolling quickly once the initial choices are made.

--------------------------

Looking every inch out of place, a brunette woman in jeans and a t-shirt patiently placed a stud detector against the walls of a slightly dusty Victorian mansion. When the device beeped she'd draw an x on the wall and continue on until she was satisfied she had found the stronger parts of the mansion walls. She took a moment before picking up a brick of explosives as carefully as she could. Slowly walking the down the hallway she planted it on a seemingly random wall and then sprinted back to her cover and huddled with the detonator.

“Okay Terry...” She said to no one, “You can do this, you can do this... just gonna blow a hole in your boss' house, that's all. Totally under control.” As she spoke she took slow deep breaths. She took a moment to look at the walls of the ancient estate she was intruding on and threatening to perform amateur demolitions on. She felt more than a bit guilty about what she was going to do, but the other options were unthinkable.

Terry lived in a word of Super Heroes and Villains, bright flashy costumes, strangely gimmicky villains and the day perpetually being saved at the last moment. Until it hadn't. It had only been a few months since the largest disaster ever happened and no one was certain what had exactly occurred. The set up was clear, the Villainess Alpha, a master of sorcery and technology, a woman who ran her own nation as an undisputed monarch, had declared war. Heroes and Villains from all over the world came to oppose her or opportunistically attack her. And then there was a massive earthquake and the next moment, no more super anyone.

Every Hero and Villain, even Alpha herself had spontaneously vanished, leaving only the battle damage up and down Alpha's capital as proof they had existed. Every nation immediately assumed Alpha had won the final battle and would soon take the globe. But that invasion never happened, nothing happened. Until other people started picking up the tools of the heroes and villains who vanished and started using them for their own gain. Magic items, super tech, and super soldier drugs flow in the streets and the strongest and luckiest are rising to the top as a new generation of Super Villains in a world with few Heroes.

Terry's boss was one of those disappeared Heroes, a Heroine by the name of Battle Maiden. Some rich eccentric type of learned the ways of martial arts to fight on the streets in skin tight lycra. Terry had helped her, cooking her books to hide the flow of money into gear, weapons, training and facilities. It had been a sweet deal, until she disappeared and left Terry with the law breathing down her neck. After all why would rich successful playgirl Patricia Walker disappear at the same time all the other Heroes did unless she was an illegal vigilante?

And that was the heart of the problem, Terry didn't want to blow a hole in the Walker estate and force her way into the secret bunker beneath. But if she didn't it was only a matter of time before the feds came in and grabbed everything, including the super tech Battle Maiden left behind, and she simply didn't trust the government with what was down there. So, steadying herself Terry flipped the switch and...

The mansion shook as dust and debris filled the air, Terry pulled a face mask on and charged into the ruins. At best, she figured, it's be ten minutes before the police managed to get out to the remote mansion. So she damned her own safety and charged into the hole she created into the high tech bunker below. She took flights of stairs two steps at a time as she descended down and down. She was surprised at the lack of blaring alarms as she ran into the depths, expecting more chaos as she came out into the central computer room. But ever here at what should be the nerve center of the bunker there wasn't a response.

That bothered her as she looked at the massive blank screens in the control center. It seemed an absurd set up to leave unguarded. Then again, she supposed the smoking hole was all Battle Maiden would have needed to know there was an intrusion. Realizing time was ticking away she ran down into the trophy room and came to stop.

It had already been pilfered! She stared at empty cases, ones she new that held old Battle Maiden costumes, ones that held artifacts from her many battles and those that held sentimental objects from lost allies. Well, not all of it, whatever thief had broken in had left some items behind, either accidentally or because they didn't know their worth.

She walked over to a fallen book, her fingers felt numb and clumsy as she picked up as the shock slowly settled in. The idea that all of her effort and planning had been in vain was soul crushing. Would she be arrested? Of course she would, she had detonated an explosive! What would happen after that, prison time? Interrogation about her links to Battle Maiden? She had just wanted to do the right thing, to keep dangerous tools out of villainous hands and before she had started she was defeated.

Looking down at the beaten leather cover of the book she held Terry remembered it from her one tour of Battle Maiden's base, she had read the little stand that shared the glass case with it. The book had once belonged to Miss Styx, a villainous wizard that had enchanted one of Battle Maiden's Sidekicks. Why had they left this of all things? Surely it had some power to it right?

A speck of hope caught her as she dashed about looking for other things they had missed. Maybe, she could make this all work, she could one of these to find the thieves and reclaim Battle Maiden's treasury. Partially she just wanted to do the right thing, partially she wanted revenge for stealing from Battle Maiden and the situation they had left her in.

She laid out her finds on one of the stands, picking up the scant few pieces they had failed or didn't care to loot. And looking at them assembled she was starting to think they had left most of these on purpose.

First there was Miss Styx's book of magic, which she was pretty sure she couldn't trust. Just looking over the first page had been an information overload as the words seemed to contain hidden meanings. Each sentence, each word, had told her that she could indeed learn magic from reading this book and that it'd be easy even, because the book was trying to write itself on her brain. She wasn't certain she wanted a Villainess' book of magic to imprint its knowledge on her.

Second there was something that looked like a VR headset. It wasn't really a trophy, but an experiment Battle Maiden never finished using Alpha tech. It was a learning machine that was suppose to teach the wearer martial arts rapidly. Being able to fight like Battle Maiden sounded pretty cool, but there was the slight issue of it being completely untested and being re-purposed from the magical technology of the worlds greatest villainess.

Third there was an ampule of Super Soldier Drugs from Battle Maiden's last case before she disappeared. She had been looking for the distributor when the call came and so here it was, a small glass container full of some vaguely glowing blue liquid. So if she didn't want to risk messing up her mind, she could risk messing up her body. She didn't know what the results could be. Super Strength, Resilience, Pyrokensis, or any other power; it could just transform her into a monster.

Then fourth was a device shaped like a diamond that would fit in the palm of her hand made of some stark white material. Battle Maiden said it was basically useless, it was a 3D Printer that when attached to a body would coat them in a skin tight super suit. The suit made the wearer super strong and could protect them from harm... exactly once. The suit had a weird quality where any attack would shred it, even the lightest of punches would ruin it. But at the same time it could take a hit from the mightiest of sources and its wearer would be unharmed. An interesting and strange device, but it made it woefully risky in battle.

Looking over her four choices she felt worried. None of these seemed like good ideas, but she was resolved to do something about the theft, and if the thieves didn't have super powers before they certainly would have them now. She needed an edge, but which edge? Would one be enough, she considered trying to mix two of them, but she was concerned about how two different powers might interact, she had heard of people who took all the Super Soldier Drugs and ended up mutating into monsters. Did she want to risk it?

A) Read the Magic Book
B) Learn Kung Fu from the head set
C) Shot up with Super Soldier Drugs
D) Just use the Suit, how useless could it be?
E) Mix two powers, which ones?

-----------------------

As set up for mechanics, there really aren't any. It's mostly choices and what people think might be interesting. Terry's character sheet is instead the tools she has and Aspects (if you're familiar with fate) or short phrases that describe an area of competence. When she plays to her strengths she's more likely to succeed and when she plays to weaknesses she's more likely to fall into a Villainess' harem. New powers will become new Aspects and provide her with new weaknesses, especially as she mixes and matches more conflicting power types. No power is permanent, there's always some way to reverse things in a super hero universe. So here's Terry at current.

Terry Goodall

Aspects
Confidant to a Super Heroine
Networking is a Super Power all its own
Devotee to her Cardio

Weakness
Obligated to be a Hero

Harem_Pants

Back to top Go down

Best Intentions CYOA Empty Re: Best Intentions CYOA

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:42 pm

This looks pretty interesting! As for choices, I think I'll take E, and mix choices A and D.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this. Smile
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:49 pm

E let's go with A & C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:40 am

Choice E with a Mix of A and D. Possible corruption and skintight suit seem like a good idea to me.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:22 pm

E

A and C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Harem_Pants Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:45 am

Alright, slight tie.

So we're definitely going to mix something with reading the book. Can someone be the deciding vote between the suit and the drugs?

Harem_Pants

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:25 am

E:
A+D
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:57 am

Hate to through a tie break in again but E, A+C

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  zigzagjacker Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:19 am

Let's break it again. E - A+D

zigzagjacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Harem_Pants Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:03 am

Terry didn't like the idea of shooting up on an unknown substance, especially ones made by mad scientists that might cause Super Cancer or whatever. And she ruled out the headset, strapping a learning device from one of the worlds most powerful super villainess just didn't sit well with her. So she had a book of magic from another villainess and a super suit.

Her time limit ticking down she hastily disrobed, she didn't think skin tight super suits went well with a bra and panties. Touching the diamond shaped 3D Printer to her sternum it seemed to affix itself to her and for a moment she wondered what super tech it was using to do that. But she didn't have time for the, instead she waited for it to turn on and... nothing?

Standing there nude with a white diamond stuck to her gave her a moment of dread. What if it didn't work? What if none of this stuff worked? It was all on display after all, did Battle Maiden disarm them? She reached up and touched the diamond trying to see if there was some sort of switch to turn it on and suddenly it whirred to life. Black material shot forth from the diamond, rolling out like a wave around her and constricting around her chest in one smooth motion.

Terry let out a gasp as it kept constricting, squeezing down around her torso as if it expected a woman two or three sizes smaller than her. It wasn't as if Terry wasn't already a slim woman, she had the body of an endurance runner, slim and subtly muscled, but under the tight tight suit she felt her torso squeezing down just a bit. The material roared down her arms and legs and up her neck with equal ferocity, squeezing her butt into a perfectly outlined peach and showing off her long trim legs. The suit pushed up her over her face, forming a fitting face mask that left only a circle of visible skin around her lips, while also oddly leaving her long brown hair exposed.

Taking a moment to catch herself after the fury of activity, Terry caught her heart beating a mile a minute. There was a bit there where she worried this was all going to go wrong, but no, her she was in a very tight tight suit. She took a step and noticed it creaked subtly with every motion she made. Looking down she was surprised at how it held her modest bust perfectly, tighter and more secure than any bra she'd ever worn anyway.

She shook her head, it didn't matter what she looked like or if she felt like a sausage about to burst its skin in this thing, what mattered were the results. So she looked to one of the empty stands in the room and reached down to pick it up and nearly tossed it over her head. “Oh fuck!” She cursed stumbling backwards with the heavy ornamental stand still in her grip and onto her ass. The stand was as light as a feather inside the suit, but it was still awkwardly shaped and large making it hard to properly grip as she fell and the corner nicked the suit, tearing a hole in it. Instantly the pillar seemed to put on fifty or so pounds as it drove her down.

“God dammit.” She cursed as she pushed the pillar off of her, in the process tearing the midriff off of the suit. “Great... just great...” She sighed as she stood up watching as the material slowly started to push out to reseal the gap in the suit. “Well at least you fix yourself.” She considered just taking it off, the thing was useless if it was so easily damaged, even if it made it crazy strong.

She looked back to the pile and spotted the book and realized she was running short on time. “This is a bad idea.” But she wasn't going anywhere until the suit fixed itself so, why not try reading? Flipping the book open and reading she found her eyes skimming over the text, following every line, taking in each letter, but she wasn't really reading it. It was a baffling sensation as she felt information entering her mind, line after line. Her nerves fraying she tried to stop reading, but it was already too late, her eyes wouldn't obey her as they scanned line after line as the letters slowly changed from English to strange arcane symbols and her fingers turned page after page with increasing speed.

Magic theory, arcane practices, strange rituals and signs filled her mind. She new how to perform each one and their uses, but she felt like she had no idea about the source of these powers of the why. Faster and faster she paged through the book until she reached the final page and stumbled back her mind reeling from the text. She remembered so much, but felt as if just as much was lost in the mists of her brain. She felt a slight desire to read it again, to learn more this time and truly unlock its power, but the police were coming soon and she didn't want to actually hurt them.

The suit was still slowly fixing itself she noticed, the small tear on her hip was patched, but the midriff hole needed work. A spell came to mind instantly that could repair the suit, make it better, which worried her. She hadn't even tried to think about using magic yet, unbidden it had come to her. Realizing this was no time to be picky she moved her fingers in accordance with the half remembered spell, bending over to touch her toes and slowly trailing her fingers up over her legs in a gliding snaking motion. Her fingers trailed over her thighs and up her hips, sliding over her bare torso, her hands crossing over each at her breasts, which she lingered on for only a moment before her hands found her neck. In her minds eye she saw a word she didn't know the meaning of, but instantly knew how to pronounce, it stumbled off her lips.

The suit grew very warm as it rapidly fixed itself up, but it remained warm after the repair. For her part, Terry was disturbed, once she had committed to casting the spell she had felt utterly out of control of her body, the spell just took over like it had a life of its own. “I guess that worked out.” Inspecting the completely sealed rip in her ridiculously skin tight out, she just hoped every spell didn't involve feeling herself up.

“Yes, we are now fully operational.” A voice said to Terry's surprise.

“Who... who said that?” She turned around, wildly searching for the source. How long had she lost to reading the book? She wasn't certain, where the police already here? What was she going to do?

“Your heart rate indicates stress, please calm yourself.”

“I... I'm calm, just show yourself.”

“I'm right below you... and well, all around you to be more exact. Just look down.”

“Oh god... you're the suit aren't you?” Terry asked looking down at the diamond snuggled between her bust.

“Yes I am.”

“Nope, you're coming off right now.” She said reaching for the diamond only to get zapped.

“Sorry wearer, but I don't want to come off. I really like being worn, it fills me with purpose. I've waited so long in the glass case for someone to wear me again, I'm not going to give it up so quickly.”

“Gah, what the hell! Battle Maiden didn't say anything about you being alive.”

“I wasn't. Whatever you just did finally awakened my mind to my full potential, now I can speak and act as I wish. But please, don't be disturbed, I want to help you wearer. What is your name?” The suit asked somehow, really Terry wasn't in a place to try and figure out what process such a suit would use to talk. All she knew was she had fucked up, the spell had improved the suit sure, but it had improved it way too much. Well for now she was stuck with it until she figured out a counter spell.

“It's Terry. Alright Suit, if you want to help me, help me get out of here.”

“I'm afraid all I know was this room. If you want to leave it the exit is over there.” Terry's arm lifted of its own accord and pointed to the door she came through.

For a moment Terry was silent as the gravity of her mistake weighed on her. She took a deep breath and forced her hand down. “Oh... okay. Don't do that again.”

“How else was I to help you?”

“Okay, ask permission first next time.” She said with a slight tremble in her voice as she realized she was trapped inside a suit that was stronger than she was.

“I will try to keep that in mind.”

“Right, I guess... wait. You were in this room. Then you saw the thieves who stole everything in here?” Maybe there was silver lining in this after all.

“Oh yes, I could describe them for you, they were-”

“Hold that though, escape first, debrief second.” She said as she grabbed the ampule of drug, throwing the headset at the wall to smash it and then picking up the book. She tried to think up a teleportation spell, one not coming she slumped her shoulders. “Okay, plan b.” She ran back up the way she had come down to see a sea of red and blue outside. Looking around she spotted a couch and threw it through a window, quickly clearing the glass out of the way so the suit didn't get caught on any of it and with a running start leaped as far as she could out the window and into the woods beyond. “Suit, can I get some shoes or something?” She asked as she fled as quickly as she could on her suit encased bare feet.

“What are shoes?”

“Shoes, you- you know what nevermind...” She said with a sigh as she fled deeper into the wilderness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later Terry stood awkwardly next to an alleyway. She hadn't managed to find a spell in her memory that would take the suit off, and she wasn't yet willing to read the book again as much as she wanted to, she was standing there in a jacket, long pants, with a scarf, sunglasses and hat to cover the suit up. She looked warm and felt warm in the unseasonable autumn weather, but she wasn't going to walk around in a skin tight black cat suit.

A woman walked up to her and gave her a look. “You look ridiculous.” The lean blonde in a long sleeve shirt and jeans, Terry envied her ability to wear what she wanted for a moment.

“I don't have much of a choice Sarah. So are you going to help me or mock me?” Terry tried not to sound to aggravated, but the warmth was getting to her.

“Alright, I did my best with the descriptions you gave me. They sound like they're part of Ring Mistress' crew.”

“Ring Mistress?”

“Yeah, every new super villainess out there has terrible taste in names. But she's a serious threat. They say she took some Super Drug that made her a genius and she uses that for her own profit and her twisted pleasure. She's attracted a band of like minded madwomen.”

“Okay, so I'm after Ring Mistress then? Where can I find her?” Terry asked feeling more than a little hot under the collar.

“First of all, no, you're not just going to charge after one of the more powerful super villains in the city. Second, she doesn't advertise herself.” Sarah explained sound a bit exasperated.

Terry rubbed the bridge of her nose through suit. “If I may make a suggestion, you desire this Ring Mistress yes? We could just take out her crew, surely one of them knows how to find her.” Suit suggested.

“What was that?” Sarah asked looking a bit spooked.

“I... it's the suit, who I told to stay quiet. But he... she... suit are you male or female?”

“I presume female given I was meant to be worn by women.” Suit said back.

“Okay, she has a point Sarah. Who's in Ring Mistress' crew?”

Sarah frowned but relented, “Alright, if you're hellbent on this... she's got three gals working the city. First there's Cosplay, she's a real weirdo, into all that anime stuff and goes around putting people in costumes from those somehow. Thing is, once someones in costume they get really into character, like obsessively so. Second is a woman calling herself Nemia, she says she's the reincarnation of the Nemean Lion from greek myth, I don't know if that's true, but she has the whole invincible hide thing and can command beasts. She's basically a barbarian who runs amuck with her every growing gang of hybrids. And finally there's Sweet Succubus, I don't know much about her because anyone who has met her will only profess their undying love for her. I know she goes around with an entourage that's basically a human shield for her and she must have some sort of love power, but that's all I know.”

A) Go after Cosplay
B) Go after Nemia
C) Go after Sweet Succubus

------------------------------------

And here's Terry's Character Sheet https://pastebin.com/wEviCaJH

Harem_Pants

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Both Cosplay and Sweet Succubus sound like they could be lots of fun.I think I'll go with A though. And glad to hear that I inspired you, I'm definitely looking forward to taking part in the decision making this time.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Going to echo Zero here and say we should target Cosplay. Should be fun. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Sweet Succubus
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Sweet Succubus
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Cosplay.

Rdishon

http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:24 am

Cosplay, but hoping to face the others later.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Harem_Pants Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:38 am

Hearing the list of Ring Mistress' lieutenants gave Terry a moments pause. She didn't really want to try and figure out how to deal with someone who makes people love her or an invincible lion lady or whatever Nemia was. Cosplay seemed the simplest target to tackle, she just had to avoid putting on clothing after all, right? Her super suit tightened just a tad more for a moment as if to remind her of its presence, okay, it wasn't an amazing track record of not putting on clothing she shouldn't.

“Alright, what's Cosplays MO?” She caught Sarah's look and sighed. “I mean besides dressing up people like her Animes.”

Sarah shook her head, “She's basically into human trafficking. Pick someone off the street, dress them as a submissive character and they're basically kidnapping themselves. I hear some of them end up at auction and some end up in Ring Mistress' lab.”

“Wait, lab?”

“I said she was a genius right?”

“Yes, but not a mad scientist!”

“I thought that was implied with super villain, genius and has girls with powers all their own working for her.”

Terry sighed, “Okay, where the hell can I find Cosplay?”

“Why would I know that?”

“Because you're good at this whole detective thing and I'm... not.”

With a bit of pity Sarah relaxed a bit. “Alright, what I know is she actually is an Otaku or whatever. So I'd look for some place an anime nerd would hang out.”

“Oh, right, but um...” She felt oddly embarrassed that she had to ask, “Where would an Otaku hang out?”

“I uh... why would I know?” Sarah protested, but Terry lowered the shades that somewhat hid the face mask she was wearing to give her a look. Sarah let out a sigh, hand on her nose for a moment as she closed her eyes. “Okay, if I had to think of somewhere to go, I'd try the Maid Cafe.”

“There's a Maid Cafe in this city?”

“I... yes there is. She might hang out there, it'd be up her alley, costumes and all that. You could also try the college campus, there's a club that does showings of various series there that... I happen to know about.”

Terry frowned, “So I just have to look for her and hope I get lucky?”

“I mean, yeah, that's how stake outs work.”

“Maybe I could just do a sweep of the city instead then. Be more likely to find her if I look in more places, right?” Terry asked already imagining herself leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

“Yeah, if you want to do the whole boarding vigilante thing that'd be great, but real results come from actual vigilance and not just running around. Stake out a place she'd likely be and go from there. At the very least someone there might know her.” Sarah said quickly as her friends imagination got a hold of her.

A) Stake out a Maid Cafe
B) Go back to college and attend the screening
C) Try going out on patrol
D) Write in

Harem_Pants

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:31 am

B) Go back to college and attend the screening
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Choice A.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Picking A. Hoping for some meido fun~ :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Gotta go with A here.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 pm

A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:29 am

A all the way.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Harem_Pants Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:20 am

Really, Terry didn't know what to expect when she sought out the Maid Cafe, but somehow this wasn't it. The front of the store was all large glass windows, letting you see the clientele and more importantly the many maids busying themselves waiting on them. The only thing that obscured the view were garish stickers pasted to the glass of various anime characters and really, Terry wasn't even sure if they were from actual shows or just anime like designs. A bright orange sign hung over the door with Japanese characters displayed proudly and underneath in smaller lettering, “Maid Cafe”.

The other expectation it violated was the interior design, she had expected something minimalist and simple, after all the main selling point was the maids. But instead the interior was completely committed to the theme. Sturdy looking and aged wood tables covered with elegant white table clothes, upholstered chairs using an off white fabric with golden thread embroidery, careful floor arrangements at each table that were all unique instead of mass produced, even the floor in it's black and white tile pattern invoked the idea of a maid costume. It kinda felt rotten to think a Cafe trying to hard might have something to do with a Super Villain.

Realizing she was staring out in public she hurried along and inside the cafe, pulling her civilian clothing a bit tighter to herself, hoping no part of the shiny black suit underneath was showing. Stepping into the cafe she was greeted by two pretty maids, they looked nearly identical, one slightly more endowed and of course one had pink hair the other had blue hair. “Welcome Mistress.” The both said bowing while holding a serving board to their chests.

“Uh thanks.” She said slowly, she hadn't really been ready to be called Mistress and oddly she kinda enjoyed the little thrill of it. But for the moment she had to remain calm and did her best to act natural. It must not have been going very well given the look the maids gave her.

The blue haired one turned to the pink haired one, putting her hand to her mouth as if to whisper only to the pink haired maid, but she spoke loud enough to be clearly heard. “Nee-chan Nee-chan, our guest is dressed very strangely.”

The pink haired maid copied her blue haired counter part almost exactly. “Remu Remu, our guest is a pervert.”

Indignation welled up in Terry as the two maids so casually bad mouthed her, “I... what did you just say?”

“Nothing Mistress.” The pink haired maid said bowing again to hide her smirk.

“Nee-chan would never impugn your character Mistress.” The maid called Rem said bowing just the same.

“I clearly heard what you said!”

“Then why did you ask Mistress?” The pink haired maid asked.

“Nee-chan only lied to make you happy Mistress.” Rem supplied.

“What, no, that-” Terry felt a bit dizzy dealing with the two, this was not going at all to plan. She shouldn't be starting a fight, she was trying to snoop around secretively and she was getting into an argument. “Nevermind, let's just start over.”

“Of course Mistress.” The pink haired maid straightened up. “This was please.” The pair lead Terry to a table for one near the center of the cafe. It had a nice little floral arrangement on top of it's white table cloth, the china already all laid out with silverware painstakingly arranged. Taking a seat Rem handed her a menu that seemed very very small.

“Tea $7

Coffee $7

Water $6

Omurice $25

Pancakes $20

Parfait $15

Cake $15

Take a Picture $15

Meido Lottery $50”

Terry stared for a moment at the absurd menu, these prices couldn't possibly be right. Who in their right mind would pay this much for a pancakes or whatever Omurice was? “Do you need a moment Mistress?” Rem asked.

“Uh... what's the Meido Lottery?” She didn't really want to drop fifty bucks, but she didn't want them to think she was balking at the prices.

Rem smiled, “It's our newest offering, you got your choice of beverage, main course, desert and a picture. And if you win the lottery by picking the cake with the strawberry filling you get an extra prize from the maid of your choice.”

“Oh, I see.” Not much of a discount, some people must just do it in hopes of getting whatever that prize was. From the maid of your choice? Wait, what was the prize? Did you get to do something with the maids, to the maids? Terry stared at the menu. “Uh, give me a moment.”

“Of course Mistress.”

“At once Mistress.” The pair walked away. “Nee-Chan Nee-Chan, I think our guest isn't going to buy anything.”

“Remu Remu, our guest is a cheapskate.”

Terry fumed for a moment as the two maids walked away, but she needed to focus. Looking around she saw three other maids. One was wearing a blue costume instead of black and had a short feathery silvery wig on. Then there was one in floor length maid dress in a more traditional black, a crucifix hung over her apron, a pair of large glasses and her black hair was braided into twintails. And finally there was another pink haired maid, Terry suppressed a shudder, who at least didn't look identical to the two who had greeted her with her longer apron and more simple costume.

There were only two other guests in the cafe at the moment, must not be peak time. One was a tanned woman who was reading what looked like a comic book. The other was a blonde who was politely chatting up the other pink haired maid. She needed to find out if Cosplay was even involved with this place before she went stomping about with her super suit, so where to start the search?

A) Pump a maid for information, which one?
B) Chat with a fellow Patron, which one?
C) Just act like a customer and order normally
D) Write in

-------------------------------

Reference images for the maids.
Best Intentions CYOA KqvoZUb
Best Intentions CYOA 3Ok1B4T
Best Intentions CYOA DTHSePu
Best Intentions CYOA HhLeg5K

Harem_Pants

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenade Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:30 am