Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 21 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:35 am

"Just who are you? If this is your room, you must be someone either important or dangerous for it to be locked off like this." Celtica said, her sword still pointed at the girl. She seemed to act like the blade wasn't even there though. "Well if you insist~ I'm Nui Harime, I guess I'm Beauty Queen's right hand girl or something!" she said, taking a few steps forward. She was absolutely dangerous, the fearlessness of her movements made that clear.

"So we defeat you, then defeat Beauty Queen." Artoria said, everyone ready to strike at a moment's notice. "Well sure, if you all were big strong heroes. You would charge on over the throne room upstairs, have a big fight and save all those lost girls we've brainwashed~ But you're not so too bad!" she said and with a quick twirl threw out a pulsing dark red orb of some kind. Her target was Nephenee, who was still rather tired from breaking through the door and thus the perfect target for a surprise attack.

Seeing the movement Artoria thrust forward with her spear while Celtica slashed from the side, but Nui pulled a purple scissor-like blade out seemingly from nowhere and successfully parried both attacks. Within the next moment the orb had broken apart into many strings and totally surrounded Nephenee, consuming her in the strange substance. "What have you done to her?" Elphelt asked. "I used a nice little ball of life fibers to give her a trendy new look~ You should really thank me!" Nui gleefully said, parrying gunfire coming at her.

Indeed, as the life fibers pushed down it seemed like they reacted with her outfit and merged with it to form something new, her military outfit becoming a body coating red and gold military commander outfit with a coat being worn almost as a cape, a red and white mask that covered her face, and a red and gold large military commander hat. The only part of her that wasn't covered was her hair, and as her outfit change finished she pointed her spear at the party. "Enemies of Beauty Queen shall be executed!"

The maids were still close enough to halt her attacks to an extent, but Nephenee seemed stronger than ever and was pushing through them. "Damn you!" Celtica said as she delivered a wide horizontal slash that Nui bent backwards to dodge. "Too slow~ Really she looks better when you don't have to see her stupid face, you should have given her that mask over flatty." Nui said, moving in to strike but being blocked by Artoria. "Oh this girl is toast!" Lina shouted, considering using the Dragon Slave even knowing how bad of an idea it would be in a place like this.

While Celtica and the others fought with Nui, Ayane and her group were having problems of their own. Asia and Bullet were up on their feet, and Ayane and Nepgear were still at basically full strength, but they were surrounded and if Ayane was taken down she knew those lust inducing berry explosions would pose a serious problem for the others. Valeria could be dealt with later, these plants needed to go.

Ayane started her assault with Genmu-so, a powerful spinning dropkick right into Suzuren's face to sent her spinning into a bush followed by a sweep towards Grape. The woman got hit, but used her vines to maintain her balance and Ayane was only barely able to avoid getting grabbed with a backdash. Both Bullet and Nepgear enter their enhanced forms to fight too, charging at Grape and Suzuren while Ayane ran back to go towards Housenka. The plant woman had already gotten bombs into the air, which Ayane blew away quickly.

Unfortunately, just because they were targeting the monster trio doesn't mean Valeria and her servants weren't ready to strike. Nepgear was forced to clash blades with one of the Dullahan, Golden bindings going out from Valeria and gripping Nepgear's leg before Asia cut through them. "That was a close one!" Nepgear said as slashed back at the Dullahan to move past it. Bullet meanwhile was dodging and weaving around Grape's vines, striking hard and then moving back to avoid the green coils. It was working well enough, but Suzuren was getting up from the surprise attack.

Team Elphelt-
A. Focus on fighting Nui.
B. Try and deal with Nephenee before she can cause any trouble.
C. Attempt to flee when an opening arises.
D. Use Divine Romancer to create a new exit.
E. Write-In.

Team Ayane-
A. Have Nepgear focus on Suzuren
B. Have the girls try and take Grape out together before Suzuren can fully recover.
C. Rush Suzuren to try and take her out while she is vulnerable.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 21 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:58 am

Hmmmm, B sounds good...  Though Nephenee's new self is so powerful and sexy...  Well I'm sure Nui will just wait patiently while we try to free her, she does seem like a sweet girl after all.

A, let's give Nepgear a chance to shine, she deserves it. I'm sure she'll be able to take down the sweet talking, tightly clad, melodic beauty Suzuran. We have plenty of other foes to occupy our time =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:12 am

Backing Rainday's picks again. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:17 am

D Use Divine Romancer on Nui, maybe we'll get lucky and she'll lose her head

A, C'mon Nep, you can do it
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:40 am

Backing Rainday.

Nepgear would surely never surrender to an enemy.
She is just too strong for anything bad to happen. Very Happy

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:23 pm

B
A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:13 am

It felt like Nui was still toying with them going by her relaxed attitude, which meant if they wanted to deal with the brainwashed Nephenee then now would be the best time before Nui got really serious. "Maids, keep that girl busy!" Elphelt ordered, still shooting at her as she pulled out a parasol and spun in to deflect all her blasts.

"Cease your defiance and obey the queen!" Nephenee shouted, her tone much more serious and loud than her old self as Artoria and her traded spear strikes at each other. The more forceful and intense style Nephenee was using was throwing Artoria off after how she had trained normally with her before, but she was still able to hold her own to an extent.

Luckily, Artoria and Tsubaki were right there to cover for the dark knight and push back against Nephenee. "Please snap out of this." Tsubaki said, with Lina right behind her readying a lightning attack. "And if you won't, then we'll just make you!" Lina shouted as she fired off the Dig Volt, which struck Nephenee only for her to take it. "Jeez, just how strong is that outfit making her?"

"Life fibers are pretty nifty, right?" Nui said, the maids falling down around her defeated as she walked forward. "They can merge with clothing and then totally take over the wearer! Not to mention make them more stylish~" Nui said with a grin, her blade put away and another of those life fiber balls being bounced in her hand. "So, who wants a makeover next? Could always give the queen a princess~" she said, eyeing Elphelt. This was bad, they were pushing Nephenee back and could definitely defeat her, but if another of them got overwhelmed by that stuff...

"I'll deal with her!" Purple Sister said as she dashed off past the other enemies towards Suzuren, blade in hand. Grape tried to grab her with some vines only for a strong punch to the face from Bullet to stop that. Grape herself had taken a few decent hits and was wearing down, but Bullet had to use more of her energy to keep Afterburner up. As Valeria and her servants targeted her she also had less attack openings and Asia could only do so much to keep such strong enemies off them.

The transformed Nepgear thought she had Suzuren beat when she saw that she still hadn't managed to get up from the bush and readied her blade for a Mirage Dance. As she got close however it became clear that the plant woman was lying in wait, and was more ready to attack than expected. Her melodic voice echoed out, singing a song of surrender and obedience as blue rings pulsed from her hands. The combination of being caught off guard and Nepgear's natural disposition towards being influenced left her dazed at the music. "Now then, why don't you join your friend Valeria? We don't want to hurt your friends, we want to care for them oh so dearly~" the woman said, leaving Nepgear in a trance while her chin was cupped by the rising monster.

"Don't...listen to her!" Ayane shouted, but the fact was that her will was rather weak right now too and even from this distance it was hard for her to resist that music. So long as Suzuren was active everyone was in danger of being enslaved. "You should really be paying attention to me, right?" Housenka asked slyly as she got in and kicked the distracted Ayane followed by some close range berry throws to surround her with the lust inducing gas. Bullet was breathing heavily as she saw Ayane vanish into the cloud on one side, and Nepgear smiling at Suzuren's side on the other. "This is very bad..." Asia said, unsure of what to do with so many enemies closing in...

Team Elphelt-
A. Knock Nephenee out with some heavy attacks.
B. Split focus between Nephenee and Nui.
C. Try and remove that mask on Nephenee, maybe that will weaken the control.
D. Launch a heavy attack on Nui while trying to avoid getting hit by that orb.
E. Use an item (One of the potions, etc) to try and turn the tides.
F. Write-In.

-
No options are currently available for the other team.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:21 am

No options for the other team?! Shit...

F - Strip Nephenee out of her life fiber outfit, with series of attacks.

tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:38 am

No options for the other team?  Yay~

Hmmm....A and C seem like prime choices to get another member of Elphelt's group hit by a life fiber ball.  D might result in the same, depending on who was attacking; Nui is also a dodgy little shit, so it might not even do anything.  Splitting the group to deal with Nephenee and Nui seems risky, but the former is getting worn down, so I think it might be the best bet outside of one of the girls using that weapon fusion potion (which could backfire if they're hit by a ball, as the clothes control could extend to the weapon as well at that point).

Considering all that, I'm picking B.  And looking forward to some sexy plant girl domming on the other team.  :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:11 pm

C looks to me like the best option for a worsening of the situation. So I will go with it.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:49 pm

-SUCCESS-

C sounds like it could be interesting, weather it be good or bad
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:58 pm

B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:07 am

Current votes are tied, with 2 for B and 2 for C.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:22 am

Well, B sounds not too shabby,
so let me switch to it so we can
read more naughties quickly. :O

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:38 am

Yeah, B.

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:08 pm

They had to keep Nui at bay if they didn't want to be dealing with another of these life fiber drones. "Artoria, Tsubaki, can you keep up with Nephenee?" Celtica asked. "Of course I-ggrah! Can!" Artoira said while trading blows. The Void Armor was something else, it made her feel like even against such a threat she had the strength to win. With Tsubaki aiding with her light attacks, beating Nephenee would be possible.

That left the even bigger threat though as Celtica joined Elphelt and Lina staring down a smiling Nui. "Isn't three on one a little unfair? You sure you don't want to send Tsubaki at me too?" she asked innocently, lazily swaying from side to side. "If we can't beat you then Beauty Queen is out of the question, right? So we have to stop you here and now." Celtica said. "Now let's go, fight your hardest!" the knight shouted as both the blood ring and Celtica's eyes glowed and Elphelt and Lina both were filled with a surge of motivation. Lina tossed a fireball quickly that Nui repelled with her parasol only for Ephelt to surprise her by moving in and using her whip to grab Nui's parasol away out of her hands and give Celtica a chance to slash at the girl. Nui was forced to toss the orb in her hands to make Celtica fall back, the orb breaking into threads on the ground and then reforming when it didn't hit anyone.

"That was fun! Can you do anything better than that? Maybe you'll even hurt me!" Nui said with a giggle. She was being like this even now? Celtica didn't give her time to taunt them further, slashing once more. Nui parried with her scissor blade, then spun around to slash an attacking Lina back before her flame sword could strike her. Elphelt had pulled out her sniper rifle and fired at the same time though, and even Nui wasn't fast enough to avoid getting hit in the shoulder and forced back into a wall while Elphelt reloaded. Celtica couldn't help but notice trace red threads appearing for just a moment around the wound, did Nui have life fibers inside her?

"Oh deary me, that actually did kind of sting. I guess I'll have to give you some payback then, right~" Nui said, her grin twisting in a sinister way as she entered an attack stance. Lina fired off a lightning bolt and Elphelt another sniper round but she jumped into the air to avoid both and was coming down in a spinning slash towards Lina. Celtica got in the way and parried with her lion blade only to get a close up look at the girl. "Got ya!" she said, her plan revealed as life fibers started surrounding Elphelt. Her fancy jump into the air was a ploy so they wouldn't notice that she had quickly kicked the life fiber orb that had dropped to the ground towards Elphelt.

"Gah, let me go you creepy threads! Cel, heeelp!" Elphelt shouted as she struggled to escape them, but they were wrapping around her fast and would soon completely coat her. Celtica couldn't even imagine what they would do when mixed with that devil girl outfit.

A. Break your clash with Nui, try and slice through the fibers before Elphelt's consumed.
B. Try and deliver a decisive blow on Nui now using a large amount of energy and the Lion High Blade, she's close and not taking this seriously.
C. Tell Lina to try and zap Elphelt to knock her out before she becomes a threat.
D. Ask Morrigan for aid.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Very Happy

D.  Of course D.  Without a doubt, D~

I also find it interesting that we didn't get more info on what's going on with Nep, Valeria, and the rest of their group. Should be good~
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:58 pm

B

i think we should save D for Beauty Queen
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:37 pm

A, be the heroine and risk your safety to save your love!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:41 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:B

i think we should save D for Beauty Queen

Yeah, you're probably right. I'll change it to A then. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:21 pm

A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  megahellreaper Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:55 am

I'm going with A.
Also this seems pretty fitting right about now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waa2ucfgVgQ

megahellreaper

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:44 am

"Lina!" Celtica shouted as she broke her clash with Nui to run towards Elphelt. "Aww, I thought you liked playing with me~" a pouting Nui said as she moved to slash Celtica from behind before being stopped by the masked mage. "I'll be dealing with you now!" Lina said and surprised Nui with a close range Dig Volt. "That tingled!" she said with a giggle before slamming Lina back with a parried scissor blade strike.

Celtica meanwhile had charged towards Elphelt, who was doing her best to stave off the life fibers but was near completely coated. Unfortunately, Celtica was great in short range situations but her movement speed was lacking. By the time she got close enough to do any cutting Elphelt had been surrounded in a cocoon of life fibers tight enough that trying to cut them would be dangerous.

Instead, she could only watch as the life fibers merged with Elphelt's outfit and a transformation took place. A sleek black latex bodysuit coated her body, purple lines and heart markings on parts of it. Similar looking boots and gloves appeared above them. A more mixed purple and black latex top and skirt appeared on top of the bodysuit, with massive black and purple devil wings and a long demonic tail coming out near her bottom. Horns were replaced by dark looking bat wings on the sides of her head as her pink hair turned a deeper purple, purple lipstick and eye makeup appearing along with some further demonic looking violet facial markings.

The new and improved devil girl smirked as she gripped her whip, looking at Celtica with a dominant lust. "Fufufu, you've been a very naughty girl Cel~ Defying your queen and especially your princess? I think I'll need to administer punishment to all my naughty knights!" she said as she cracked the whip on the ground. "Elph, you need to snap out of this!" Celtica pleaded, but Elphelt just laughed.

Artoria had been doing well at pushing Nephenee back and with Tsubaki were getting the edge, but the mere presence of this new Elphelt caused their thoughts to waver and for their focus to start breaking. Celtica felt it too, it was like her beautiful aura had become exponentially more powerful. She just wanted to bow down, to wrap around her, to be fucked senseless by her, even here on a battlefield. But if she did that then they would certainly all become slaves of Beauty Queen...

A. Give in to Elphelt.
B. Gather everyone and try to flee, if they can meet up with the others they could formulate a plan.
C. Call Morrigan for aid.
D. Attempt to fight through the lust and defeat Elphelt.
E. Refocus on Nui, maybe if she goes down Elphelt and Nephenee will return to normal.
F. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Torn between D or C!
Would be cool to get Morrigan to bow to our Elphelt too. Razz

A would be fun, but I think Nui has to fight for her win over us.
Also all the girls desperatly trying to fight against their queen while
their wills start to fall apart sounds much more appealing than just
bowing down to her!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:25 pm

So many good choices~

Hell with it, we're getting some solid Bad Ends coming, so let's indulge. A!
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next