Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) Empty Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC)

Post  Rainday Sat May 24, 2014 1:25 pm

DoubleEdged pointed this out to me and with great gusto I will make a sighting for it.  Keep in mind our information is limited as the game hasn't come out yet.
Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) Hyrule10

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/23/hyrule-warriors-details-games-heroes-villains/

"Cia is the embodiment of evil that extracted the good out of a certain witch’s heart. She’s honest but egotistical, provocative and aggressive. She has a strong desire of wanting to make everything in the world her own, and most of all, she wants the hero Link all to herself."-Siliconeria

"Cia is a witch tasked with maintaining the balance of the Triforce. Although a good person at heart, she comes to harbor serious affections for Link which in turn becomes deep-seated jealousy directed towards Princess Zelda. Cia then becomes possessed by a dark force. This leads to her waging war on the kingdom alongside her companions Valga and Wizro.
Cia has a very strong sense of self, being clear about what she wants and displays an unusually aggressive and provocative personality. While she desires the world itself, above that she desires Link, wanting to make him hers." -Hyrule Warriors Japanese Webpage
Now, I don't personally know if this "good witch" is a new character, or one of the few good witches in the Zelda universe.  A good witch that is to balance the Triforce...  That's all we know, so, it could be a decedent from the Seven Sages...  or it could be one of these two grown up.
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Irene (spoilers for A Link Between Worlds, which I need to play)
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Maple (Orcales games, Link to the Past)

However, again, all speculation at this point.  I'll let you know I get any info as to possibilities.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) Empty Re: Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC)

Post  Cio Sun May 25, 2014 7:47 am

Yes, as a old fans of KOEI and warriors series, i already aim for Hyrule Warriors because of her. Her design were awesome and her character speak louder to make me observe her more. Let's see how Zhao Yu, eh, Link handle her Smile

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 27, 2014 11:09 pm

I...  I can't help but post this
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1695080?tags=cia_%28zelda_musou%29
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Thu May 29, 2014 5:38 am

Yup, the character were not even show up but her fan art already appeared (and of course the H ones... )

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 am

Alright, after looking at a few more things, I'm ready to post some Cia theories.

I was doubtful at first, but looking at it some more, this could QUITE POSSIBLY be Cia-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/49/75/42/14024910.jpg

What can somewhat allow me to think that is particular elements shared between the two-
1) Hair bangs
2) One side shoulder-less, one side huge sleeve with shoulder mantle
3) Orange feather decoration on/around head
4) Upper arm bangle
5) Thigh bangle
Of particular note though, these elements are MIRRORED on the artwork we see so far. What is on Blue Girls left is on Cia's right. This could be artwork orientation error, and they won't actually be mirrored, or this character really could be someone different, but who knows...

According the backstory, she gets jealous over the relationship Link and Zelda develop. And yet, what we know of Link so far is that he's a NEW recruit in the Royal Army, unknown by major people (Impa: "Is this kid really just a recruit?"). Unless she's known Link since before he joined the Army, she'll probably just have her eye on him just like everyone else (Tutorial and/or First level), and just as she realizes that she feels something for him, BOOM, the princess herself forms a particular relationship with him, cue downward spiral of jealousy and corruption by dark forces. This is probably going to be an early-game corruption that we'll actually watch, should this character theory be accurate.

EDIT: ... This could also be the entire issue of why they haven't shown Dark Witch Cia internationally, and why they might be censoring her for international versions. Skin Color. Sad
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:39 am

This has a strong possibility, and would be great if true for pretty much ensuring that we get to see the process.  The only counter I could possible see is if Cia is that girl's twin sister who she is trying to save. The only thing that leads me to this theory is the similarities pointed out(down to the clothing and bracelet placing), except everything is mirrored...   Hell, their leg ornaments are nearly identical(two blue stones on a gold bangle), so it could be a marketing trick where one is mirrored, EC could cause the mirroring, or they're twins(though this is loose as hell, the only thing that leads me here is the mirrored differences and blue and red).

EDIT: Everybody is too uptight about this stuff >_<  Damn over sensitivity!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:30 am

Something else that I can't help but post, and was it fast...
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1710430?tags=great_fairy
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 am

Craaaaaaap...

Blue girl isn't Cia. Her name's Lana.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:42 am

how do you know her name pre corruption isnt lana?

think about it, shes called the white witch, while Cia is called the black witch.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:19 am

Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) Tumblr_n7rpqwaB6E1trd3rfo1_1280

Here's her scan if anyone interested... Until now, Cia is still mysterious and not yet known for playable or not...

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:18 am

I think it's definitely confirmed now. Separate people, but they are connected.

... Damn, she was such a perfect specimen though. T-T
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Well, this does lend some credence to my twins theory.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Oh, these somehow slipped by me...
Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) Hyrule14
Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) Hyrule15

... Also, new theory time,
-Lana is Cia's (younger?) good self that separated when the mask fused with her.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Word is going around...

... The original HW villains are not playable...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:55 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Word is going around...

... The original HW villains are not playable...

...  I'm going to attribute that to people discounting them after the recent trailer...  game shouldn't be out till tomorrow in Japan...  if I have my time zones right.

(aka DENIAL TILL THE VERY BITTER END)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:48 am

Yeah but... well, it looks like breaking the street date can happen in Japan as well sometimes. I've seen the images that show some of the big spoilers. If they hadn't been stating outright that the OC villains weren't playable, I wouldn't have looked. But that wasn't the case, so... I gave up. My interest in the game has pretty much left. Maybe better luck 3 years from now if they decide to do Hyrule Warriors 2, and at least do something like the usual Musou games and retell + expand the story.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:45 am

Cia:

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Replying to the above:
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) Empty Not spoilering this part because there's nothing to spoiler

Post  Quartz Falcon Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:36 pm

I don't know, going by the other boards I've been following, a lot of people don't care about the OCs and would rather have more Zelda characters to musou around.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:06 pm

I can confrim from a character select screen I saw only 13 people including question marks, that would rule out the 3 originals. But I do have hopes for dlc for cia and the other 2 if there is a high enougth demand for them.

yes im disapointed that she isnt playable as of when typing this. But im still getting this game, also any word if there are multible endings? as in ones staring the other characters.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:15 pm

they confirmed additional contend is being worked on, including additionl characters.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:07 pm

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-13-hyrule-warriors-had-designs-for-a-female-link

Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) Oh_ho_10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:22 am

Well, not that this game is relevant to sexualized corruption anymore, but...

Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) 1016_lana_b
Zelda-Hyrule Warriors(EC) 1016_cia_b

So we can probably assume this was the garment of the great witch, whatever her name might be, and she had lilac-colored hair (Not blue, not silver, lilac).

As this video shows after the Cia promotion, the costumes will be priced at 200 yen in Japan, so probably will be $2.00 over here. Or one can get the Master Quest DLC Package, and get the costumes, Horseback-moveset Link, a new Adventure Map, and a new Scenario for 1200 yen (Maybe $12?), rather than spend 1700 getting each thing individually.

Also of note- Cia's outfit comes with options- Cowl with mask, Cowl, and No Cowl.
I'm wondering if the same can be done with "Original Witch" outfit. Probably not though, because at least Cia was already rendered those three different ways in the game before they even made her playable.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Interesting, very interesting... I maybe actually getting this game soon(which means having to give my brother the PS3 for a while) and this just makes that season pass look all the nicer. Also, Cia has a heel stomp *squeee*, and never fear, for I will find a way to corrupt this story, once I understand it better, hehehehe.

Also, damn if her light outfit isn't such a perfect mesh of cute and sexy.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum