Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 11 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:24 pm

They've covered two of the hallways and defeated the enemies they came across so far so why stop now? Celtica figured they were still in fighting condition and could press on to look for that silver. Looking around at the paths in front of her, she decided to head Northwest. Though before doing so she looked at the defeated golems. "Might as well take what we can from them." she said, taking their swords and the parts of them that broke off from attacks.

With that stuff grabbed the party moves up to the hallway to the northwest, this one wider than the lower hallways they had used before. When they moved further inside and reached a circular room with two doors on the other side however, they found themselves face to face with yet another foe. A tall grey skinned woman with a single large blue eye, with short blue hair and a silver and black outfit. In her hands was a black hammer and she glared at the party. "If you think you are allowed to meet the Oracle, you have another thing coming!" she said, looking quite ready for a fight. At the sides of the rooms with their weapons ready were another two Shadow Golems.

"Shadows, golems, now a Cyclops? I'm really glad I have both my knights here." Elphelt said, getting her guns ready as both Celtica and Artoria moved in front of her to protect the woman. They knew now that the golems were weak in their masks, and Celtica knew that one eyes monsters were almost always vulnerable in their large eye, though they also regularly possessed powers of some kind related to that eye.

A. Take out the golems first, then surround and question the Cyclops.
B. The Cyclops seems to be their leader, take her out and then the golems will be easy to deal with.
C. Group up and fight all three at once.
D. Try to talk it out with the Cyclops, she seemed more rational than the other monsters here.
E. Write-In.

Last edited by ZeroStormZZ on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 11 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:26 pm

D.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:36 pm

D as well

(Also, you might have forgotten to mention the golems in the flavor text, that said, I have been absolutely loving all of it, you do such a amazing job going into detail and it really flushes out this world. Also, sorry about missing that Asia was free last time, my attention was very divided at the time)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:43 pm

You are totally right, my bad. Was looking at the map but forgot to actually write they were there. Edited that in.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Hm cyclops more than likely have depth perception issues so if the negotiations fail we concentrate fire there.

But for now let's see what she has to say

D
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:29 am

"Now hold on just a moment. You're probably the first monster I've seen here that can actually speak like a person. We don't have to fight." Celtica said, though her sword was at the ready for any attacks. "Oho? And what do you plan to speak about?" the cyclops asked, her eye still intently on the party as the golems move to her sides.

"We're here to gather some supplies. All we actually need is some silver and we'll leave. We don't care about your Oracle or whatever it is here." Celtica told her. "However, you can look at the broken golems at the entrance to know that we could clear this place out if we so desired." Celtica told her sternly. It was half truth and half bluff, but she was just hoping it would work as they had no idea how much larger this place was.

"Just silver? Not even our Void Ore? I have trouble believing that..." the cyclops told her, still thinking about what to do. "The Oracle prefers her peace and quiet, but I would never simply give materials to the humans that she despises. What can you give us in return?"

A. Say you will return the Void Swords and Shadow Golem Fragments.
B. Say you will return the Mana Diamond.
C. Say you will give one of the items in your inventory (Which one?).
D. Continue to threaten her to try and get it for free.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:07 am

A. (only because no one will agree to C and get rid of the useless 'brick' in our inventory already Razz )
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:25 am

Hmm, I hate to give up loot, but those void swords don't look like they do anything interesting, however the golem parts look pretty valuable... So I'm voting a combination of A & D(so E) offer her the swords, but strike a pose with Elphelt in your matching outfit and let her know that we have a dual tech that would really disturb her Oracle's peace and quiet, along with bring down some of her house.

I wonder if we can get some info out of her about this Oracle and her plans with Asia's charisma and false innocence
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:27 am

D we are here for loot, also wanna meet that Oracle.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:05 am

Rainday wrote:Hmm, I hate to give up loot, but those void swords don't look like they do anything interesting, however the golem parts look pretty valuable...  So I'm voting a combination of A & D(so E) offer her the swords, but strike a pose with Elphelt in your matching outfit and let her know that we have a dual tech that would really disturb her Oracle's peace and quiet, along with bring down some of her house.

I wonder if we can get some info out of her about this Oracle and her plans with Asia's charisma and false innocence

This sounds good, seconding.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:06 am

Rainday wrote:Hmm, I hate to give up loot, but those void swords don't look like they do anything interesting, however the golem parts look pretty valuable...  So I'm voting a combination of A & D(so E) offer her the swords, but strike a pose with Elphelt in your matching outfit and let her know that we have a dual tech that would really disturb her Oracle's peace and quiet, along with bring down some of her house.

Hmm this is a compelling argument. I agree that the swords probably wont be much good (so maybe keep the pieces)

Definitely supporting the Asia manipulation
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Celtica had an idea on how to deal with this. "How about we give these things back and call it even?" she asked, stabbing each Void Sword she had grabbed down into the ground before striking an attack pose with Elphelt. "That should be some good proof that we're no joke too, you don't want to get into a fight with us." she said. If these things had been easily fending off knights then destroying them should be pretty intimidating to the monster

Luckily it seemed to work as the cyclops turned to one of the golems. "Go get what they want." she said, and the golem started moving off down past them and through the hallways towards the entrance area. This left them still staring down the cyclops and the other golem. It was then however that Asia walked forward and sent an adorable smile the cyclops's way.

"Miss Cyclops, just who is this Oracle lady? I would really love to know about her, she sounds nice." Asia said in a cutesy tone that slightly disarmed the cyclops. "The Oracle is the all seeing girl who rules this temple, we all serve her and protect her from humans. However, if you wished to become her servant I'm sure a meeting could be arrange." she told Asia, the small girl just looked so harmless to the one eyed woman and she had the other golem there anyways to protect her.

"All seeing? Wow, that sounds incredible! But how could someone be all seeing?" Asia continued to question innocently. "She possesses the power to predict fates and see futures, she did even when she was human. Now that she's been enhanced her powers are even more impressive." the cyclops boasted. Celtica was surprised at how well this was working. So the Oracle was a monster that could see the future, that sounded like an incredibly difficult opponent indeed...

-

"Now Bullet, you need to pose correctly." the shopkeeper said while Bullet sighed. "Right, right." she responded, putting her hands on her hips and having her legs spread out more as she gave a seductive wink. The outfit she wore now was a shiny black and pink devil outfit, a lovely top with devil wings coming out the back and yet another miniskirt with a demonic tail connected to it, all while her midriff was quite exposed and she wore similarly colored gloves, boots, and a devil horned headband.

"And then I do this, right?" Nephenee asked, posing as well as she beckoned Bullet over with a finger while trying and failing to pull off a lewd smirk. In a similar yet different outfit, she wore a black short dress with dark angel wings coming out the back, a spiked collar around her neck, some long latex boots and gloves with reverse crosses on them and a broken black halo above her head. "Do people actually buy outfits like these?" Bullet asked. "You would be very surprised at the things people buy and ask for." the shopkeeper told her. "Now for the next pose I'm going to need you two to be caressing each other, getting almost close enough to kiss..."

-

With the cyclops distracted by Asia, they could try and make a move. But assuming that the golem wasn't running for more help they were about to get what they wanted and could leave.

A. Attack the Cyclops while her guard is down.
B. Just wait and get the silver.
C. Send someone to watch the entrance hall in case of an ambush.
D. Have Asia fake wanting to serve the Oracle to get a meeting with her.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:57 pm

Hey, if there's a chance at peaceful resolution, I'm okay with it if it's with non-aggressors. B.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:29 pm

D, we don't have to fight her since she doesn't attack the village, but I would really want to meet her.
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:44 pm

testuser wrote:D, we don't have to fight her since she doesn't attack the village, but  I would really want to meet her.

Same here. I'm pretty curious to see this oracle. And it could lead to a bad end. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:58 pm

B lets get the goods and go. We're missing out on Bullet and the rest being lewd Very Happy wonder if we can get the fashion lady to let Bullet and Neph to keep those outfits
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:47 pm

We can't let Asia get away with her innocent behaviour all the time!
So let's get her enslaved for a nice bad end. xD

So I will go with D!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:33 pm

As they waited for the silver to be delivered, Asia continued to talk to the Cyclops. It was a risk, but the priestess thought it would be a good idea to meet with this oracle. "Could you take me to meet Miss Oracle? She sounds so very amazing." Asia continued to say with an expression that made her seem so very innocent even with that makeup on. "Asia, do you realize what you're saying?" Artoria asked, but the cyclops just laughed.

"Dazzled by the Oracles power, are you? Very well, I think we can have things arranged." the monster said, buying it. "I can grab a few of our golems and bring you to meet her. Just as a precaution of course. But only you, I don't trust your friends." she added. "My friends are very good people, I swear." Asia said in response. If Asia went alone...Celtica remembered the dream she looked in on with Asia obediently serving that Undine and didn't think it would be wise to let her spend any alone time with a potentially dangerous monster. They didn't even know what type the Oracle was, Cyclops or Shade or something else entirely.

A. Let her go alone.
B. Ask to join her in meeting the Oracle.
C. Say that if she goes they all go.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:38 pm

C. We can't afford a one-on-one situation again, and I think it better to get out of there than risk it.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:44 pm

Picking B. A is a guaranteed conversion of Asia that could lead to a bad end, but B might just be a fast-track. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:46 pm

Lets go with B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:22 pm

B
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:12 am

"Hold on, I'm coming too. You can't say that you're bringing extra golems as a precaution and then not allow us to do the same. It will just be the two of us." Celtica said. "Celtica, are you sure?" Nepgear asked, but rather than her it was Elphelt that answered. "Cel knows what she is doing, everything will be ok." she said.

At last, the cyclops spoke once more. "Very well. Only two will be fine." she said and beckoned them to follow her. Some more golems appeared, some moving to watch the rest of the party while others joined up with the cyclops. They returned to the entrance and then went down the straight path, a long hallway with some stairs partway through leading upwards. At last they reached a translucent gate of spiritual energy. The golems went though it without any issues, and then once they were inside and in position the gate flickered out. "Go ahead and see her."

Celtica turned towards Asia and then nodded, the two slowly stepping inside. The room was diamond shaped and rather simple, golems standing around at the sides and an elevated section surrounded by stairs. At the top was a woman with pale white skin in some black and silver robes that were modified to show a fair bit more of her legs and midriff. Her build was fairly average and she had long black hair. Turning around, she smiled at the two and other features were apparent. Her single red eye, the black coating around her arms and legs, and the eyestalks that were connected to her hair and were all looking at the two.

"Hello there humans, it's been a long time since I've seen one of you in person." she said with a playful grin, her sharp teeth visible. Perhaps Celtica should have been properly mentally prepared, but just looking into the massive eye of the Oracle's made her heart pound. She couldn't look away and even if she could the other eyes would produce the same effect along with magnifying it. Asia was being hit even harder. "So pretty..." she said.

"It's not polite to stare~ Keep eye contact too long and your eyes might become like mine~" the Oracle said playfully. Neither of them could feel any malicious intent from her, and which made her that much more cute and appealing to them. Celtica tried to snap out of it by shaking her head. "We wanted to meet with you, we had a deal with one of your lackeys to get some materials but I wanted to know who this Oracle was." she explained without even needing to think. It was like it was impossible to lie to this monster, feeling that she would be able to see through them regardless.

Obviously, the Oracle thought she was telling the truth as well. "Wow, incredible. You must be really strong to have forced one of my minions to make a deal with a human. So cool~" she said. "Miss Oracle, do you hate humans?" Asia was wondering, remembering something the cyclops had said. "Uh huh, but only humans that want my power. I can tell you two don't care about that. So maybe it's my cuteness that draws your towards me? My intellect? My grace? My sex appeal? You've got so many good choices~" the Oracle said.

"All of those..." Asia said, feeling compelled to praise her. Celtica was feeling it too, but was able to stop herself. The monster seemed amused at how the two were reacting. "I'm not using any of my powers by the way. This is all natural allure. I had a fun idea, how about we play? I've been oh so lonely in here and none of my minions are any fun. If you do, I'll let you go free." she told Celtica. If she really was able to make the two of them feel even this aroused just by looking at them, then she was a monster far too dangerous to fight with just the two of them.

"You should certainly be able to see the holy sword with me. Aren't you scared we'll attack you?" Celtica asked before answering that question. The Oracle was nothing like she expected, but more than that her guard seemed so very dropped. "Perhaps I've already looked into your futures, and know what you'll do?" the Oracle suggested, grinning. Celtica tried to think of her options here, there was no telling what this playing she wanted was.

A. Comply and play with the Oracle.
B. Refuse to play with the Oracle.
C. Try to attack the Oracle.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:21 am

I think A will potentially result in a cool bad end and\or our escape.
While B and C will probably just result in a golem conversion.

So A or D by having Asia fall to her charms and bewitch Celtica into following her. Very Happy

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:55 am

This should be fun. Going with A. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next