Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 12 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:56 am

A
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 12 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  testuser Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:22 pm

So a beholder, awesome :] I like her attitude too and hot damn that natural allure is fantastic!

A, we want to please this cute girl :]
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:47 pm

It was no use, even Celtica herself didn't want to resist this girl. She was so cute and harmless, there was no way she could be a threat. "We'll play with her, right Celtica?" Asia asked in a cheerful tone. "Of course. We have no reason to fight." Celtica said with a smile, her face blushing a little bit. This made the Oracle grin even wider. "I knew it, I knew you would play with me!"

Moving closer, the monster woman grabbed their hands and pulled the two close. Her hair moved on it's own and eyestalks wrapped around the two until two of those eyes each were staring down Celtica and Asia. The red eyes suddenly shifted to black and white spirals that were quickly reflected in the duo's eyes. The Oracle's charms had already softened them up so a point blank hypnosis like this easily claimed them. The white part of the spiral shifted to red in the eyestalks and then their own eyes as they felt themselves falling into some kind of trance...

"Wha?" a dazed Celtica said as she suddenly snapped back to reality, or at least a reality. Now both her and Asia were standing in a much larger room, a beautiful almost gothic looking palace room. There was nice silver and black furniture and treasures around everywhere, though it all had a distinctive single eye theme that made it look slightly creepy. "Where are we?" Asia asked.

A giggling echoing through their heads followed by the Oracle fading into existence sitting at a nearby table answered that. "You're in my world sillies. Eyes are a window to the soul, so I've decided to bring you into my own soul. I get carried away a lot of the time, so if we played in the real world I'd probably accidentally make a monster out of you! Which wouldn't be awful, you two would be cute with one eye~" the Oracle teased.

"Hold on, then what happened to our bodies?" Celtica asked. "Safely being caressed by me." the Oracle responded quickly. The idea of this girl holding their bodies close and keeping them in a blissful trance aroused the both of them. "In my world, the only kinds of humans I need are the ones who will do what I want." she said, her red eye turning purple for a split second and pulsing out. In that instant Asia was suddenly wearing a gothic lolita outfit, while Celtica was in a handsome butler uniform. "Want a cup of tea?"

"Oh yes, that would be splendid." Asia said in a polite tone, curtsying before sitting down. Celtica grabbed the teapot on the table and began pouring. "Here you are ma'am...huh?" Celtica began to say before getting confused. Why was she doing this all of a sudden? Where did this outfit come from? Since she had more willpower than Asia she was able to notice something was wrong. "Lady Oracle, have you done something to the two of us?" Celtica asked, still instinctively speaking politely.

"Whatever do you mean my loyal subject? I am the princess of this land, and you are my servant. This young lady here is a fellow noble who has become smitten with me." the Oracle said with a slight smirk. "She came here to play." the monster added as her eye flashed again and the word play echoed into Celtica's mind. Yes, play, they both needed to play their parts and do as the oracle commanded. She was a beautiful princess after all, Celtica thought. It was natural for a servant to obey her noble.

"Of course ma'am, I don't know what came over me just now. Please forgive me." the brainwashed butler said with a bow. "Lady Asia, do you require anything else of me?" Celtica asked, then turning to the gothic beauty. The former priestess had such a pale face with black lipstick, dark eye shadow, thick eye liner and a beauty mark in the lower left corner near her left eye. On her face was a pleased and submissive expression. "That will be all." Asia said, acting as if she was a whole different person and continued to sip her tea. The Oracle did the same, Celtica remaining still to the side as the two chatted as youthful noblewomen.

Once tea was over, the Oracle got up out of her seat and walked over to Asia. "You really are quite beautiful Lady Asia, would you be so kind as to spare a kiss?" she asked with such refinement, a hint of blushing showing up under Asia's thick white makeup. "It would be my honor." Asia said, and leaning in the Oracle gave her a nice short and sweet kiss on the lips. Celtica watched the kiss and felt even more aroused while the Oracle grinned and broke character. "Next~" she said in her usual playful tone and her eye flashed purple again.

Now they were in a different room, a nice huge ballroom filled with faceless shadow people save for the two of them and the Oracle. The beholder herself was on stage in a classy dress, a mic in her hand as she sang out about love. Both Asia and Celtica were dressed up in lovely dresses and jewelry as well, and the moment they heard the music the two couldn't help but move close and dance together.

"This feels familiar..." Celtica said, too focused on the dance to remember exactly when she had been in a similar situation. "It feels wonderful~" Asia said in response, the song slowing and giving the two a chance for an intimate slow dance. Multiple songs passed as they mindlessly and gracefully danced to the music until at last the final song ended and the Oracle changed the scene again.

The monster was having so much fun, she had only planned to do one scene but couldn't help herself. The world continued to shift again and again, one time Asia being a beautiful masked heroine trying to rescue her dear Oracle from the clutches of the villainous dark knight Celtica, while another the three of them were treasure hunters in a dungeon only for the Oracle to lure the other two into a trap and turn them into her personal mimic girls. By the time the monster had decided to finish the fun she wasn't sure how many times they had played.

"Ok, I've had my fun~" she said and with a blue flash from her eyes Asia and Celtica returned to the real world and the eyestalks moved away from them. The two were blushing heavily and their pussies were very wet, their bodies feeling the arousal their minds had gotten. "Oh Lady Oracle~" Asia moaned out, moving closer to kiss her like the multiple times she had before in her mind. Celtica was more restrained, but even then felt such lust seeing the beholder now. "Amazing...that was amazing..." she said. The Oracle merely giggled as Asia came too and quickly stopped her kissing with a massive blush of embarrassment on her face.

"You two are so much fun! I haven't done this in a while, but you are both the most satisfying partners I've ever had!" the Oracle said so very cheerfully. "You are welcome here any time, I'll make sure that the guards don't attack you." she said. Though they had a mission to deal with, Celtica desperately wanted to see her again and they hadn't even left yet. "Thank you."

A. Ask the Oracle about Beauty Queen and the slavers.
B. Rejoin the party and leave.
C. Rejoin the party and explore the place.
D. Rejoin the party and gather information from the other monsters.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:13 pm

E. While asking about (A), express curiosity about that dark, oozing pit. It certainly seems like a strange, unheard of substance.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:12 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:E. While asking about (A), express curiosity about that dark, oozing pit. It certainly seems like a strange, unheard of substance.

Second, wonder if we got a nice new marking hehehe.
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Lets go with edges suggestion.
Some info about the slavers would be appreciated, she can see the future so why not some slavers. Very Happy

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Supporting DoubleEdged
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:12 pm

"Lady Oracle, once we leave we'll be back on the trail of a woman named Beauty Queen and slaver who work for her. Have you heard anything about them?" Celtica asked and the Oracle looked like she was thinking. "By beauty queen are you sure you don't mean me? I'm beautiful and like to be treated like a queen, tehehe~" she joked. "But seriously, I stay in my room guarded by my lovely soldiers at all times. Haven't even seen a human in a few months before you." she added more seriously.

"I see. Well thank you for you time." Celtica said, she had hoped that the Oracle might have the answer. "Hold it right there. I didn't say I know nothing. Normally I don't do this for humans, but I did peak into your futures. You are both in danger of becoming pawns to beauty if you continue your current path. In fact, that is the case for much of your group." the Oracle explained.

"Much? But not all?" Celtica asked but the Oracle put a finger up to her lips. "No more prediction talk. I don't like it. Humans used to abuse my abilities until I was transformed into something that could resist them." she said before taking the finger away. Celtica nodded, she didn't want to upset this woman. "There was something else unrelated I was curious about. That dark ooze in the pit. What is it? What does it do?"

"Mmhmmhmm, that thing is curious isn't it? And not the only one here. That's a Void Forge, I don't really get all the techniques but they use it to create Shadow Golems. That extra big one is for extra strong Shadow Golems, if you fell into that pit you would be consumed by darkness and reborn." the Oracle told them. "But what if you took only a little bit of darkness?" Asia asked. The Oracle shrugged. "Dunno. It probably won't turn you into a monster, not enough of it there. But it would definitely effect you. It's a mystery, you should give it a go!" the monster said with an excited grin. She had never thought of it before, but now she wanted to know.

"M-Maybe..." Celtica told her, on one side wanting to please her and test it out but on the other hand knowing it would be dangerous and might be best to leave be.

A. Rejoin the party and collect a Void Forge sample.
B. Rejoin the party and leave.
C. Rejoin the party and explore further.
D. Rejoin the party and gather information from the other monsters.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:19 pm

Damn, that wording is really making me hesitate... I REALLY want to make a serious move with A, but if it sounds too dangerous, say something, and I'll ponder a different choice.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:28 pm

A, certainly a small sample wouldn't be too bad right? Razz

Sexy evil armor is always a good thing...strictly in a protective sense...and for science yea lets go with that Twisted Evil
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:17 pm

I would like to loot some more, but I wouldn't want to displease our adorable Oracle... A, but find it impossible not to offer her the services of our party if she desires

I do hope we get markings from all these lovely ladies, maybe some of them are invisible but appear when we draw their power or when they need us, burning in pleasure.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2635830?tags=full_body_tattoo
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2376805?tags=full_body_tattoo
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2458060?tags=full_body_tattoo
http://negima.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mahou-sensei-negima-338270.jpg
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:22 pm

Going to go with A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:57 am

Celtica thought it over, and her curiosity combined with the Oracle's desire to to have them test the stuff sealed the knight's decision. "We'll do it." Celtica said. "We wouldn't want to let you down Lady Oracle." Asia added with a smile. "Excellent!" the monster said with glee as the two walked back down the hallway. "I'll be keeping a close eye or two on you! Don't be a stranger!" she added cheerfully as she left.

Soon enough they returned to the party, who indeed had the silver with them. "Everything is alright, we've formed something of an alliance with the Oracle." Celtica said. "That's great!" Nepgear said while Elphelt moved closer and looked intently at Celtica before smiling slyly. "I know that expression. That must have been a fun little meeting, huh?" she teased, causing Celtica to blush once more. "I-I'll tell you about it later." Celtica said under her breath. "Regardless, we will collect a sample of that liquid in the entrance and be on our way." she said.

It seemed that the monsters there had all somehow been informed of their alliance as they hadn't bothered the girls anymore and allowed them to mess with the Void Forge. "Be careful not to fall in!" Nepgear said as Asia filled an empty bottle they had been allowed to grab with the dark, thick looking liquid.

"Now we should probably go find Ayane. I hope she's safe." Elphelt said. If these monsters just instinctively knew that the Oracle liked them then they should have stopped attacking by now, but if not... "Took your sweet time." a familiar voice said however as at the entrance appeared a tired and sweaty Ayane, her breathing rather heavy.

"Oh dear, are you alright?" Asia asked as she began healing her. Ayane nodded. "Yeah, I managed to beat them on my own and that's what's important." she said. This surprised and impressed Celtica, that training of hers certainly hadn't vanished when her memories did. "Excellent work." Celtica said, her approval making Ayane rather happy.

A. Head back to the clothing store.
B. Head back to the smithy.
C. Test out one of the new items acquired.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:06 pm

No accidental void bath? Boo!

A. Let's check up on our models.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:17 pm

A, good to see ayane soon well. Let's see how the sexy shenanigans at the tailor has gone
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:21 pm

Lets go and see the three enslaved friends of ours. Very Happy
Or not enslaved.!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:03 pm

With how much time they had spent in the temple that modeling job the others took must be close to complete. It would be best to go to the clothing shop first and get the money for that job before going to the smithy, Celtica figured. With everyone over here gathered they began heading back into the village. The knight couldn't help but feel she was being watched, and started to wonder just how expansive the Oracle's powers were. Elphelt could have sworn she saw a large eye-like marking on Celtica's forehead for a moment, but it vanished as soon as it appeared. Just another thing to talk about later, she figured.

Soon enough the party was back in the village and at the clothing store. "We're back, how are thing-" Celtica said before seeing a blushing Bullet in an armored black and gold maid outfit. "Why did you have to see me like this..." she said with a sigh. "To be a good model you must be prepared to have people see you modelling. Just embrace it." the shopkeeper said.

"Welcome back~" Valeria's voice rang out as she came out from a corner in a glorious and revealing golden Egyptian themed outfit. Some white and blue clothes surrounded by gold were all that barely covered her, though she didn't seem to mind and by the way she strutted as she walked seemed to enjoy flaunting her body. Either way, it made most of the party stare. "I'm a perfect fit for this, right? Even my makeup fits." she said with a grin. "Valeria has been a wonderful model. If only some of the others were as courageous as her." the shopkeeper said.

Lina and Nephenee also walked forward, Lina in a modified version of the witch outfit she wore that fit her better and Nephenee in that red military outfit. "Since they were good sports though, I gave them all a free outfit to keep along with their pay." the woman said. 50 coins each and four new outfits. They all got back into their normal gear and took their outfits while Celtica gathered up the total of 200. "Very nice." Celtica said, and this wasn't even with the stuff from the smithy job.

A. Stay here and shop at the clothing store.
B. Go to the smithy.
C. Go look for Tsubaki.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:09 pm

May as well take a look at the stock. A.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Now Valeria is well enough equipped for the egyptian goddess route. Smile

Let's go and take a look.
Maybe she has some wonderful clothes for us in store!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:50 pm

A is for winners

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:02 pm

We will have to have Elphelt try on that crown at some point, but for now, A
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:08 pm

Absolutely A. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Guess it couldnt hurt to shop around, A
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:34 pm

Before they left, Celtica figured that they should have a look at the woman's other wares. Some of those free outfits were rather sexy after all and perhaps there could be something there to get herself or Elphelt.

Clothing Store-
-Sweet Heroine Gear (Outfit): A cute pink and white heart themed outfit with a cute hat and a tiny miniskirt. Has a small chance of causing an enemy to be charmed at the start of a fight. (80 Gold)
-Fallen Angel (Outfit): A dark dress with feathered black wings connected to it and long gloves, boots, a spiked collar and a black broken halo to appear similar to a fallen angel. Increases damage the of the wearer when they are struck by a Light attack. (40 Gold)
-Blue Bride Dress (Outfit): A stunning long blue bridal dress with a facial veil. Increase resistance to status ailments. (70 Gold)
-Devil Girl Gear (Outfit): A revealing demon themed outfit, with a short and shiny black and pink top with devil wings and miniskirt with devil tail along with gloves, boots and horned headband. Increases the effectiveness of Charm skills. (40 Gold)
-Magical Girl Uniform (Outfit): A flashy red and white dress with frills and a flowing cape, brimming with magical energy. Decreases the cost of Skills that cost more than one MP by one. (60 Gold)
-Masked Maiden (Outfit): A tight violet latex bodysuit with a featureless white mask and a large purple and white cloak. Increases both MP and Magical but reduces Will by one rank. (40 Gold)
-Bondage Mummy (Outfit): A set of tight golden magical bandages that wrap around the wearer's body and surround most of them. Reduces Agility by one rank but highly reduces damage. (50 Gold)
-Enchanted Servant Gear (Outfit): A tight dark latex outfit that covers much of the body and enhances it with magical power. Increases both Physical and Magical abilities by one rank, but causes the wearer to become more submissive. (40 Gold)

A. Buy something (If so, what?)
B. Don't buy anything.
C. Write-In.

-
Picture of the Enchanted Servant Gear-
Spoiler:

Last edited by ZeroStormZZ on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Masked Maiden and Enchanted Servant
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next