Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 4 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Posted what I thought on the pic if that's okay. I did enjoy it =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:46 pm

ricoman wrote:I would suggest something with Mimete using her Fascination spell on the Sailor Scouts in SMAS on SNES (Sailor Moon Another Story)... there should be sprites readily available, also for the charm effect if you look under status ailments on rpgclassics for the game.

I kept looking around for different SNES RPG battle sprites, and wow, Sailor Moon Another Story is the only one I can find right now with decent enough enemy sprites for me to alter for a heroine conversion. I don't know about Mimete and her spell, but that might be the most likely game for me to work on.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:51 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
ricoman wrote:I would suggest something with Mimete using her Fascination spell on the Sailor Scouts in SMAS on SNES (Sailor Moon Another Story)... there should be sprites readily available, also for the charm effect if you look under status ailments on rpgclassics for the game.

I kept looking around for different SNES RPG battle sprites, and wow, Sailor Moon Another Story is the only one I can find right now with decent enough enemy sprites for me to alter for a heroine conversion. I don't know about Mimete and her spell, but that might be the most likely game for me to work on.

Oh, that remains me, I'll have to throw up a section for that since it is a charm based attack.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:58 pm

I was watching a video of some of the fights.

Apparently the Opposite Mars can use it too... of the two times she used it on the party, it only worked once on one person-

Sailor Mars. Twisted Evil
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:47 pm

After looking into it a bit more, it actually seems like two of the Opposites could do it- both Nergal (Mars) and Ishtar (Venus)

Of course, whenever I get thoughts about the Opposites, this is always the thing that I tend to have in mind-
D's works and ideas - Page 4 Opp110
D's works and ideas - Page 4 Opp210
D's works and ideas - Page 4 Opp310
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 pm

And that is a pretty awesome thing you have in mind there.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:29 am

I mostly knew of it through Ishtar, because she would constantly cast it on Venus when they were 1vs1 and it was the first time I saw it. It's awesome that Nergal has it to, I wonder if there are anymore... Ah DD Girls, that would make sense.

Also, awesome sprite edits~ I would love to run through these and do single line captions or something.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:31 am

Rainday wrote:I mostly knew of it through Ishtar, because she would constantly cast it on Venus when they were 1vs1 and it was the first time I saw it. It's awesome that Nergal has it to, I wonder if there are anymore... Ah DD Girls, that would make sense.

Also, awesome sprite edits~ I would love to run through these and do single line captions or something.

Do it do it do it do it....!
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 am

Rainday wrote:I mostly knew of it through Ishtar, because she would constantly cast it on Venus when they were 1vs1 and it was the first time I saw it. It's awesome that Nergal has it to, I wonder if there are anymore... Ah DD Girls, that would make sense.

Feel free. The Melusine one already has lines though (unless you want to paste over them? >.>), and Vilia... Eh, her set could probably use a closing line that I didn't make. Razz

EDIT: Huh... okay, I really knew nothing about the Opposite Senshi. They're not mirror-universe dark sides, but just girls persuaded to fight for the villain that just happen to look a lot like those they're made to oppose? And looking even further, it seems all but Sin (Moon) are able to use the charm attack. O_o
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ricoband Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:40 am

Thanks, it's a cool pic. The opposotio never did much for me, mostly because they don't have very sexy outfits and aren't flirty like the Witches 5, but those are just my two cents. This pic is the first good thing I've seen done with them though, good job.

ricoband

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Ishstar is super flirty, air headed, and only joined Apsu because Nabu did. It is stated that her and Napu are friends(or rather a one sided friendship), but I wouldn't be surprised if they would be lovers. I always loved their outfits, clingy bodysuits with strange floatly golden rings, curly shoes, and tie like collars. Man, I really should try playing this again. I got to the moon, and just got owned by Sin. Also, Sin doesn't need a charm attack, she's damn sexy.

This is the site for it if you're interested in playing it. It's a pretty great RPG. http://www.fantasyanime.com/animerpgs/pssm.htm

I really should just make a page for it, and play through it again now that I have a better understand of RPG mechanics(it's been YEARS).

So much to caption, but somehow I'll get to it!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:03 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:... Okay, so it's not exactly corruption or charming, more like... well... secret slut... just in the form of something I'm sure we've agreed upon as being highly relevant to our interests.

It's relevant to my interests, that's for sure.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:18 pm

saw that one comming Twisted Evil

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Interesting and good work dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Still going back through my head with various Castlevania ideas, mostly with Charlotte and Carmilla (CotM version). It's usually "clothing possession" that goes through my mind, but I think I finally found one idea that doesn't. What if Charlotte became the next Laura?

D's works and ideas - Page 4 235d3a10

Also, various mask fetishes.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 pm

I like this a lot. A lot a lot. Persona is always good for mask... Precure(forget which one), Lunar... As for animes, you can always check here for inspiration.
http://www11.tok2.com/home/msnobu/index.htm

Also, you can always make a monstergirl/villainess who specializes in mask. It could be punny("Maskcara", a villainess with thick mascara who uses mask to slave random heroines), or the more loreish approach, something without a face that wears different mask, and has special mask for heroines. There is also helmets, visors, glasses(Parm), tiara's, headdresses, veils, piercings, jewelry, markings/tattoos, makeup...

Edit, also, ninjas tend to be masked and sometimes even use mask to control people, so that's a thought.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Sprite editing~!! This time, I didn't turn enemy sprites into corrupted characters, but instead, corrupted Terra's sprite, turning her into the different dress-colors of seductresses!

D's works and ideas - Page 4 Lineup12
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Well, it'll probably take some time to get everything straightened out again, and a few things have been kinda picking at me with setting this up, but for the most part...

D's works and ideas - Page 4 I_mbac10

I'm back!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 pm

And I'm loving it Very Happy
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:42 pm

So let's start off with a new question-

How would you feel if our favorite FFVII ladies were...

D's works and ideas - Page 4 Doppel10

Doppelgangers?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:24 am

Gasp, this raises so much questions.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Loving all these! Doppelgangers are always super sexy to me, and could find very fun sexual tricks to do, revealing themselves when it's too late for the other party to resist.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Well, thinking on doing two different sets, and much to everyone's dismay... it's still Tifa related.

1) Tifa is defeated and harassed by Pollensalta, yet for some reason, she is either rescued or she is left alone after some time. Later on, she can't seem to get Pollensalta out of her head, hallucinating that she's in the room fondling her still. And this goes on for some time: nights in bed, waking in the morning... until she finally gives in. She seeks her out, dressed in a trenchcoat. As she finally encounters her again, she removes her coat, revealing... a similar one-piece suit, as she submits herself to Pollensalta.

2) Tifa is captured by Shinra, and experimented on with Jenova cells. This time around, it takes a rubbery-membrane effect, enveloping her body, and after integrating with her, withdraws to a black pattern of the Pollensalta one-piece. Tifa herself is a pale white, maybe covered in various markings. Then she wakes up, and then possibly turns on whoever is there (probably Scarlet and Elena?).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next