Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 5 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:37 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, thinking on doing two different sets, and much to everyone's dismay... it's still Tifa related.

1) Tifa is defeated and harassed by Pollensalta, yet for some reason, she is either rescued or she is left alone after some time. Later on, she can't seem to get Pollensalta out of her head, hallucinating that she's in the room fondling her still. And this goes on for some time: nights in bed, waking in the morning... until she finally gives in. She seeks her out, dressed in a trenchcoat. As she finally encounters her again, she removes her coat, revealing... a similar one-piece suit, as she submits herself to Pollensalta.

2) Tifa is captured by Shinra, and experimented on with Jenova cells. This time around, it takes a rubbery-membrane effect, enveloping her body, and after integrating with her, withdraws to a black pattern of the Pollensalta one-piece. Tifa herself is a pale white, maybe covered in various markings. Then she wakes up, and then possibly turns on whoever is there (probably Scarlet and Elena?).

You could combine the two: have Tifa defeated and harassed by Pollensalta, Shinra discovers her and takes her captive, they experiment on her with the Jenova cells while her thoughts linger on Pollensalta, the combined effects result into her giving into the physical transformation (turning white with markings and obtaining the black swimsuit), Tifa grabs a trench coat and begins her 'escape' when she runs into an unsuspecting Scarlet and/or Elena, next scene shows Pollensalta alone till Tifa shows up. at frist Pollensalta is suprised having wonder where plaything had gone off to, even more so that she cameback for seconds, but is surprised when Tifa removes the coat to see the new her that Pollensalta had inspired (sexy thoughts got her through the conversion process) Tifa then offers herself to Pollensalta and as an act of submission and loyalty to her new mistress, she offers infected/semi converted Scarlet/Elena in black swimsuits. Pollensalta agrees and a new breed of Fasination sisters are born and combine reek havoc on wayward travelers.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:53 pm

jezmine tifa, she didn't look quite right to me, probably spoiled because of your lovely snow tifas.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Oh yeah, image warning- 31 and 32 are .gifs, in case you need to use something else to view them and their multiple frames.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:15 am

Wonderful dood, loved it. I always love those willing and needy submissions, and how Tifa returned to her, the outfit she wore, and how she rested in Pollensalta's lap, were just magical =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Very awesome and creative way to get there. This series badly needs to be captioned.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 pm

If someone does decide to caption it, let me know if there's any context questions, because some of it might be hard to discern from facial expressions.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Full pic of what I'm now using as my avatar-
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Choices-pic_56.htm

If you were being prepared to be turned into a Fascination Girl, which path would your mind take?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:25 am

I would probably have to say Snow, mainly because she is much more exotic.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Trick question, whichever one they decided for me =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Rainday wrote:Trick question, whichever one they decided for me =)

You're totally a Jemnezmy. Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:21 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:Trick question, whichever one they decided for me =)

You're totally a Jemnezmy. Razz

Hahahaha! Yeah, that seems like it would pretty much be the case =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Being a Snow would be pretty sexy. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 am

And a short two images- let's say Pollensalta turns her victims in a different fashion rather than just straight-up turning their appearances into that of a Fascination girl.

https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/A-New-Demeanor-001-pic_57.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/A-New-Demeanor-002-pic_58.htm

Watch out for slutty-looking flower girls, they might be Fascination girls in disguise.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  madoka Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:12 am

DoubleEdged wrote:And a short two images- let's say Pollensalta turns her victims in a different fashion rather than just straight-up turning their appearances into that of a Fascination girl.

https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/A-New-Demeanor-001-pic_57.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/A-New-Demeanor-002-pic_58.htm

Watch out for slutty-looking flower girls, they might be Fascination girls in disguise.

I like this idea alot~
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Indeed, imagine if the Honeybee Inn was populated by such girls. It would be the perfect cover. Turning the employees and any woman entering would be quite easy indeed. Most women who entered would be easy prey because they would want it, and any woman who came in looking for someone that had possibly betrayed their relationship would also be easy prey because of their hurt and confused feelings, making them vulnerable...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Oh boy, even I'm starting to think I'm doing too much Pollensalta.
I just don't get why I have such a Fascination with her. (badum tss)

But really, I need some more ideas out there, different stuff from the usual, before I end up doing another three sets with Fascination girls x FF7 Heroines (Seriously, I still have two more ideas in my head). I'm almost thinking of creating some original characters.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:56 pm

There's nothing wrong with doing more stuff involving those girls. Can never have enough of it. One thing you could do to freshen it up a bit is maybe try some crossovers.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 pm

More sets with these girls would never be a bad thing, however, OCs are always fun.

It really depends on what you want to do. Are you looking for shows/games where the idea would work, or ideas in general?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:41 pm

It can really be applied anywhere. I personally would love to see the Fascination girls invading the world of Sailor Moon and turning the scouts into various species of them.

Now OCs, that's something I haven't thought about yet. And it's a lot more fun when the OCs are male as that's more room for more process.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 pm

The latter sounds about right. And all I need is an idea, and then I could then decide which characters to apply it to, etc.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:49 pm

If I ever delve back into an FFVI sequence, here's my thought-

Terra encounters a dancer. The sight of her dancing (and the general atmosphere of the room) makes her drowsy, and she finds she needs to sit. Entranced as such, she can't stop watching the dancer. The dancer comes in closer to her, and continues to dance near her. Bit by bit, Terra's posture changes to something a little more "classy" and her clothing becomes a bit more fancy, with her appearance overall becoming like that of a Madam (or maybe I'll go with the Cherry, the blue dress lady, since I never use her).

Celes enters the scene, and Lady Terra is still lounging in her loveseat watching the dancer before her. Celes tries to snap her out of her trance, only to find Terra completely ignores her, so she makes a threatening gesture toward the dancer. That's when she finds herself stopped, as Terra stands and slaps her hard across the face. Stunned, Celes begins to find herself succumbing to the sensual atmosphere of the room, and weakly tries to keep herself sane. She is toyed with by the dancer, and eventually dragged along by the dancer into rhythmic movements, until she's eventually dancing along with her. Gradually, her appearance then begins to change as well until she almost completely resembles her dance partner.

Two dancers now perform for the mistress in blue...

Okay, a bit of a reversal from the last time I did one that included a dancer, I just want to see how I can change things up.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:43 pm

That sounds like a fantastic idea. You always come up with really creative ways to get to these.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:47 pm

I really do enjoy this idea. The only thing that I could think to add is having Terra slump down like in her sprite animation ( http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/318465/2girls-armor-blonde_hair-brown_eyes-cape-cayenne_g ) and perhaps blowing some smoke at Celes after the slap to help her calm down to be easily taken down by the atmosphere and the dancer.

Also, have we ever dabbled in FFIV and FFV? Lots of female enemies in those. FF2 has Vampire Girls as well(lamia's too, but we can't do those currently can we?).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:40 pm

I know there's a Rydia set out there, but I can't remember where I found it a long time back.

Tried FFV once with attempts at Melusine and Calofistieri.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:49 am

Oh that's right!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content