Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:36 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Now, I will say that I've considered various shrine maiden aspects for a Mars Monster, so a Kitsune type sounds interesting of those ideas presented.

Back to Jupiter. If I take the elegant, womanly route- think a mannequinizing factor would work well? (This is going to sound SO similar to my Venus idea at the start)
Makoto is stuck in a sorrow trip at her lack of elegance. She comes across a dress shop, manager tries to persuade her to at least try on some dresses. While trying them on, and looking at herself in the mirror, she becomes rather enamored with her appearance. That's when the trap is realized. She's so focused on herself right now that she'd never notice her power being drained.

The other Senshi pass through, and in the shop window, they see a mannequin of a woman in a pretty dress. The thing is, this mannequin looks almost exactly like an older, bustier Makoto. Villainess appears behind them (Should I just go with Esmeraude turning them into Droids for every scenario?) and directs their attention to the mannequin, confirming their suspicions. Of course, then turning back to her, they don't notice the mannequin begin to change form, into that of (Esmeraude's new droid). At least one will be taken by surprise, suddenly becoming plasticized by her. Eventually, the others will be too. Then they will be buffed and polished (and enhanced in places), posed, and dressed for display. All of them, mannequins of elegant, beautiful women. And then (the droid) will return to being a display mannequin as well, until called upon again.

It doesn't sound too similar to the Venus idea that much to me for one, that's what this is all about, temptation. Dresses are tempting for girls and there are so many varied types so you shouldn't feel so self conscious about using them.

As for using Esmeraude in every one, it's really up to you, she would probably be the easiest and create a nice little theme though. Others would be Queen Beryl(though she pretty much sits on her thrown all day so it might seem out of place, but then again it could be interesting), Ann, the Spectre Sisters(Petz, Calaveras, Berthier, and Koan). The Death Busters and so forth are more interested in finding special items then draining energy, but then again the Black Moon Clan is more about spreading Dark Energy. Still, draining energy wouldn't be out of character for any of them, especially when dealing with the Sailor Senshi... Soooooooo the answer is, whatever you want dood. (Also, at some point I need to see Sailor Stars). If you need pics of all the high ranking villainesses to choose from, let me know and I'll be glad to get you some nice full body shots and closeups.

Now, your Jupiter idea is sounding very promising(though make sure to get a close up smirk in tinged lighting of the woman getting her to try on the dress lol, ah the classic effects). Also, technically there has never been a mannequin MOTD I believe... A few dolls and a puppet, but not a mannequin. I'm quite interested in what it would look like, and how you intend to show her mannequin makeover powers. Fabric cocoons, kisses, glamour(the magical kind where she enchants just by looking), posing them, dressing them, emitting a mannequin like sheen upon touch(technically there was a woman who turned the girls into wax statues, but I feel you can differentiate it enough as long as you don't have her pour wax out of calms), those are the few that I can think of... Anyway, this idea sounds very promising. Mannequin armies to hold them down would also be a nice touch, or her hiding in a store full of mannequins, slowly having the Sailors stumble across more transformed friends. But yeah, really like the idea as you can tell by all my input ^__^

Back to Rei, yep, there was never a Kitsune MOTD, you could make it a droid, a youma, or a cardian, the only real difference if who they report back to and Droids having the crystal on their forehead. It could also be independent because there were a few MOTD(or at least one) with no affiliations. But for me, Beryl having another private youma like Thetis would do lovely. Also, a good example would be Ahri https://youtu.be/HHmf2PNmPjc very sexy tempting voice(there are a few pain moans), she has a charm attack too. But yeah, as for that, luring, hypnotizing with blue flames, tail wrapping, and them having a fox mask willingly forced on her(maybe something that doesn't cover the mouth like Sakuyamon), or go with a possession theme would work. Rei finding a old cursed fox mask and be tempted to try it on to scare Usagi would be another option.

But yeah, I'm loving all these ideas in general.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 am

Rainday wrote:emitting a mannequin like sheen upon touch

That's actually what I'm looking at right now. I've altered a body mod's shading to be just as reflective as what I try to mod into "latex-like" objects. So contact with skin (with a slight aura to show that there is intent there), then suddenly the victim is completely frozen stiff, their skin becoming a shiny plastic. I might try to think up ways to involve the various mannequin victims in the action, but "living mannequin slave" isn't what I was considering; the only one I want active is the Droid herself.

Also, thanks for reminding me about Dark Moon Clan "spreading Dark Energy," because that really does help things make sense to me (I'm not the series fan after all, I just like the corruptible possibilities. >_>)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:emitting a mannequin like sheen upon touch

That's actually what I'm looking at right now. I've altered a body mod's shading to be just as reflective as what I try to mod into "latex-like" objects. So contact with skin (with a slight aura to show that there is intent there), then suddenly the victim is completely frozen stiff, their skin becoming a shiny plastic. I might try to think up ways to involve the various mannequin victims in the action, but "living mannequin slave" isn't what I was considering; the only one I want active is the Droid herself.

Also, thanks for reminding me about Dark Moon Clan "spreading Dark Energy," because that really does help things make sense to me (I'm not the series fan after all, I just like the corruptible possibilities. >_>)

Hahaha, no problem, I'm a huge one(despite having the blemish on my records of not having read both manga series and seeing Sailor Stars). Also while Dark Moon Clan is acceptable because that's one of the ways they were referred to in the dub I think, Black Moon Clan is the technical name. Though to confess I never stopped and though "does that mean they spread black energy or is it still dark energy?" It might also be negative energy... However, all may be acceptable... The things that keep me up at night lol.

But yeah, that does sound cool, also I was wondering, are you going with the traditional faceless mannequin? As for having only the droid active, that's why I thought it would be a good idea to have it kinda be a mannequin factory setup in the back of the store that she could flee to, so they either get slip up or separated. and thus get some one on one makeover time without the combat, the droid showing them a dress that they would look perfect in(possibly as two other mannequin hold her down, but the Sailor mannequins wouldn't move) and tempting her into the dress, or merely starting the process and posing their stiffing bodies as her scream became muted as it sheen covered their mouth.

Also, as a bonus, here's a little thing of which each fraction seeks
Dark Kingdom/Negaverse= Seek energy to revive Queen Metalia, Youma
Makaiju/Doom Tree(An/Anne & Ali/Alan)= Seek energy to revive their tree, Cardians
Black Moon Clan/Negamoon= Seek Chibiusa and spread Dark Energy, Droids
Death Busters/Bureau of Bad Behavior= Seek pure crystal hearts that contain 3 artifacts that they need/to give power to Mistress 9, Daimons
Dead Moon Circus/Dark Moon Circus= Seeking the Pegasus in Dream Mirrors to free their Queen Nehellenia(can be spelled with single "l"), Lemures
Shadow Galactica= "Its members have the ultimate goal of reorganizing the universe in the image that Chaos desires" by searching for true Star Seeds, in the event of not finding them the victim would turn into a, Phage(basically a faux Sailor Senshi)

At least that's what I can gather from the wiki since it never seems to want to spell it out(maybe if I looked through the story page...) Also, a unique and interesting characteristic of Shadow Galactica "In the anime, when Sailor Galaxia destroyed a planet, there was a possibility that she would offer the Senshi of that planet a chance to live after she took away her Star Seed, as well as increase her power, by the use of special golden bracelets. In return for this augmentation, the Senshi would usually end up losing her free will, and would work for Galaxia until her death. Usually, the method of death for a worker of Shadow Galactica in the anime was for the displeased Galaxia to simply remove the worker's bracelets, thus causing them to disappear."

I'd say about 80% of this is irrelevant to you and just me rambling lol
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Another new day, another new mermaid-style dress, another new idea with FFVI Mistresses.

Terra wakes up in an unfamiliar room. Fancy place, probably a mansion. She's either in this new dress, or it's the only clothing around for her to get into. Nothing special about the dress, it's just what I'd have her wear as she's "initiated." So she travels the mansion, and meets the owner... Vilia. >_>
Of course, Vilia is a complete stranger to Terra, but still, strangers can't be trusted, so she's cautious. Vilia invites her to dinner at her table. Maybe afterwards, a bit of ballroom dancing. Then Vilia tries to get a little too close to her. Terra's strength seems depleted. She wants to run, but that's just about impossible in her dress (she'll fall over trying to take too long a stride). Some fine mist, and kissy kissy, and cut to next scene.
Celes has tracked Terra's whereabouts finally, and infiltrates the mansion. She encounters Vilia, and demands to know where Terra is. She obliges, and strutting into the room is a dazed Terra, fully madeover into a red dress Mistress (might also alter her body a bit to almost match Vilia's. Some height, larger breasts, eye color, etc. Hair color stays the same, but as always, get's done up into a high ponytail) Vilia shows her off, Celes is in shock. She gets mad and attacks with magic. Vilia doesn't really evade, as much as disappear altogether. Celes goes up to Terra, trying to bring her to her senses. Strangely enough, Terra does wake up from the state she's in, and is horrified to find out what has happened to her. Such a shock, that she pretty much crumples up in fear. Celes has to calm her down before she can go any further, so she embraces her, tells her it'll be okay. Of course, we now see that Terra's eyes have gone dazed again. She mutters "thank you," and then kisses Celes. She's taken surprise by this act, and pulls away, only to find that she can barely move. Terra's demeanor completely changes at this point. She's truly one of the Mistresses now. Celes loses consciousness.

Ending, not sure what I should do. I want to start the next cycle, having Celes wake up in a new dress, but I don't want her remembering the past event. And then getting her to meet the manor's Mistress, that's where I want to end, but... well, Vilia isn't as exciting at this point, and (Misty) Terra I can't give the same feeling without either complete amnesia, or taking away the green hair.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Hmm, so you want a repeat ending eh? Well, you could put Terra in a mask, that way you can have her identity obscured, also it adds another layer with "servants wear mask" type of thing. You could also have Vilia reappear at the end and give the paralyzed Celes a KO kiss or a puff that drains her memory. Then when they meet again Celes sees the Vilia she only has a very foggy memory of and a masked servant, maybe one that ends up infatuating her and end up being seduced by the Vilia and this masked woman.

Alternatively you could have her discard the clothes entirely and look for something else to wear(since she seems to have a dislike of such things being in the military and complaining about having to wear the opera gown(saying something along the lines of "I'm a general, not some opera floozy")) and looks around for some more interesting attire... One that will result in her being more submissive to any commands the other two have planned for her.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Hmm... well, I have butterfly masks, though I'm not sure it's enough of an effect.

... Oh hell, what am I saying? Superman just puts on glasses and no one knows it's him. Screw that she still has green hair, I think it'd be fine if I did that, though now I'm thinking I'd have one on Vilia at the start as well, which eventually gets removed as she makes her move on Terra.

And like I mentioned earlier, if I have her wake up naked, those are the only clothes she finds. It applies to both Terra and Celes. Celes might actually try harder to find something else, but won't, because that's the only set of clothing she finds in the room.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Sounds like a good plan, and you'd be surprised how many people get away with simple mask, or not even that.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Got my hands on the T-elos mod. I've got ideas for her vs. KOS-MOS, and it'd end with a reprogramming of sorts, but I'm not sure what'd be more appealing: KOS-MOS's "armor" becoming T-elos's design, or KOS-MOS's "body" taking T-elos's traits.

EDIT: Well, looks like the former option may have to do some of the latter. The visor is incorporated into the hair, and I'm not able to alter that mod to give it a color more like KOS-MOS's.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  PirateStoat Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 pm

I love the idea of KOS-MOS being reprogrammed. But even better would be if she went after Shion next! Laughing

PirateStoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:47 pm

I'm up for anything containing these two, especially T-elos. She is a dark skinned goddess of hotness

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1113797/1girl-ahoge-blue_eyes-breasts-dark_skin-erect_nipp

Really sucks that I heard such bad things about II's battle system(along with not caring for the look) that I ended up not playing it (and thus 3 despite how much I loved the first one), yet still purchasing the limited edition of III(it's still sealed and everything, but I do love that art book).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm sure everyone gets my Tifa x Snow/Pollensalta/Jemnezmy fetish by now. I'm likely never going to stop with it. I did something new with it: the Cursed Mirrors-

https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Cursed-Mirrors-of-Seduction-pic_9.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/The-Mirror-s-Trap-pic_10.htm

Not likely going to have an aftermath.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:13 pm

not likely going to have an aftermath aye, me thinks the mirrors themselves show the aftermath.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Must... fight... captioning... urge....
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:37 am

Rainday wrote:Must... fight... captioning... urge....

Why?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:24 pm

we all knew that was how they increased in numbers, and cue raining risisting captioning but ultimatly failing.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Generic_entity wrote:we all knew that was how they increased in numbers, and cue raining risisting captioning but ultimatly failing.

Indeed. I got today free for the most part so I should be able to spin out a few caption, just need to finish what I have for you and upload it, resist playing pokemon, and continue with my work. Hopefully I'll be able to get both that and the metroid one done, so I can have a fresh start on all of these. Ah captioning, you make me feel so good sometimes.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Rainday wrote:
Generic_entity wrote:we all knew that was how they increased in numbers, and cue raining risisting captioning but ultimatly failing.

Indeed. I got today free for the most part so I should be able to spin out a few caption, just need to finish what I have for you and upload it, resist playing pokemon, and continue with my work. Hopefully I'll be able to get both that and the metroid one done, so I can have a fresh start on all of these. Ah captioning, you make me feel so good sometimes.

hmm about 30 minuets to succumb.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Freaking hawt. Very Happy

...wait. Was that Tifa as a Snow converting Aeris as a second part to a set, or just a stand-alone? I'm confused. >.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Generic_entity wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:And I think it's been a while since I gave the FFVI girls some love, so how about I give away a complimentary dress to go with the next adventure?

https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-001-pic_17.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-002-pic_18.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-003-pic_19.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-004-pic_20.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-005-pic_21.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-006-pic_22.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-007-pic_23.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-008-pic_24.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-009-pic_25.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-010-pic_26.htm
https://charmed.variousforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-DoubleEdged/Complimentary-Dress-011-pic_27.htm

two lovely peices of work in one day, wow, your going to get rainday to explode.... ..... any hope of subaru from nanoha going number?

Ah, so lovely~, and yes, I can gladly caption this too is you want =) It does create a lovely number of possibilities in my head to shoot for.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Freaking hawt. Very Happy

...wait. Was that Tifa as a Snow converting Aeris as a second part to a set, or just a stand-alone? I'm confused. >.o

Eh, I've done Tifa into Snow so many times, I just wanted her to start the fun in that form for once.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Freaking hawt. Very Happy

I assumed it was tifa, I feel it adds to it, I think they should meet up with yuffie, then they have a full team. (for those that dont get that in FF7 the group size was 3)

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Anyone up for some sprite editing?
D's works and ideas - Page 2 Barb-e10

(the unfortunate part is that it seems sprites like these have limited color selection. I wanted to do green hair on the red dress girl as well, but it wasn't possible in the format it was in, maybe I'll try something different later
EDIT: Ah, so these sprites don't originally function in an RGB-capable format, so once I switched it to something that did, I could go at it. Hopefully it's still quite sprite-like)

D's works and ideas - Page 2 Dahlin10
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next