Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas Empty D's works and ideas

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:24 am

IMPORTANT LINK- My Onedrive account that holds all of my latest sets currently
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=EE0C12816FD6EFDA&id=EE0C12816FD6EFDA!105

Alright, so getting to the point of things right off the bat- people likely know me for image sequences I make using the Japanese ecchi modelling program 3D Custom Girl. I also get ideas going through my head. Sometimes I discuss them. Sometimes I just go after them immediately. Sometimes I even put forth the effort to write captions/text for them. Here, I'm going to lay out everything that's been going on-

I have a few things in limbo right now. One is a first-person adventure, the other is something I made for a website Rico's been working on (How is that going, by the way?)

Anyways, the ideas that usually go around in my head. They're usually the same theme over and over again, and I desperately try ways to make them different. They'll usually involve the ladies of Final Fantasies VII and VI, both heroines and common enemy girls. Also, Castlevania (the 2D "Metroidvania" games), has female characters, has lots of demon ladies, sometimes has an equip system which will have equipable items belonging to sexy female demons. And then there's Lyrical Nanoha (StrikerS), and the Combat Cyborg girls known as the Numbers, and the ideas of turning others into Numbers (even if they aren't cyborgs); of course, I'll end up staying away from that, because I have a huge idolizing crush on Nanoha's dub actress. >.<

Specifics of ideas going around in my head-

1) "Temptations of an Evil Dress"
This will pretty much apply to EVERY series. The dress of a villainess is come upon by a heroine, whether just found, or acquired by defeating them. Desire builds up in the heroine, and they can't help but wear it. It corrupts them. I've released something like this a few months ago in regards to Sailor Mars and the Black Widow youma. Am currently considering a decently long sequence involving Castlevania: Harmony of Despair heroine crossovers, and Carmilla, as she was featured in Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. (Because GODDAMN THAT IS AN EVIL SEXY DRESS)

2) "True Corruption"
A serious story about what happens to the state of mind of Tifa Lockhart after acquiring a strange materia. While her desires are enhanced, they still really are her desires. She has the power to fight the corruption, but doesn't. She then makes a drastic choice, and comes to accept what she is and what she has done. And it'll be very sexy, but very serious.

3) "Evil Fetish Store"
Again in the FF7 universe, but this one is light-hearted sex appeal. Woman opens up a fetish clothing store in Edge City (Psst, it's Pollensalta!). The women who shop there suddenly seem to act differently as they wear the outfits they purchase there. Mostly mental at first, but then it starts to get physically different as well.

4) "You're not me! But now... I am you..."
Persona 4. What happens if you can't beat the crap out of your rejected Shadow? Surely there's more to it. You fear what your Shadow displays you as being. Suddenly, your fears become you. I know I've done some Rise into S.Rise's Shadow form images, I'd wonder if I could at least do the same with Chie and Yukiko.

Also, I'll probably keep all my theory discussion here, rather than make topics on the "Psychology" sub-board.

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

D's works and ideas Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  Gaunt Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 pm

As for evil dresses - are you familiar with the Princess Maker series of games? In those games you attempt to raise a daughter into a successful woman in a fantasy setting. But there are many different endings, including ones where she ends up marrying the king of demons, and the like.

The game also has an equipment system, with dresses and uniforms that change the daughters stats. Some of them are appropriately evil, like the Demon Dress http://images.wikia.com/princessmaker/images/6/64/DemonDress.jpg

I just thought it might be another idea source.

Gaunt

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Actually, I am aware of that, but thank you. In fact, I was a big fan of the red leather dress. (So much like Carmilla's, but without the long pink skirt)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ricoman Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:32 am

Basically... that site follows from the game. So I need to finish the game. Which is, sorta kinda coming along, still a lot of work to go though.

I wanna do a gift comm for you btw. Something you might like.

ricoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:14 pm

I do really like what you described for #2, even if it will contain het, and would be interested in seeing that.

I'm trying to think up some more ideas for #1... I want to say certain female monsters did drop wearable equipment in the early Atelier series. Of course Castlevania's a gold mine. I might of talked to Rico about this story but not you. Basically it involves Charlotte being cornered by 4 Persephone, and them using their vacuums to strip, before using a special mask like attachment at the end of one to drain her bring of all thoughts. She wakes up naked in bed, and still remembering to be modest she throws on the nearest outfit, that of a maid, as she walks around the room trying to figure out who she is she begins noticing how dirty the windows are and dusty the furniture is... She finds herself compelled to clean it and eventually gives in, but finds it very rewarding. Charlotte cleans more and more, but her features start to change, her skin pales, her eyes turn red and have vertical irises, her ears grow pointy, and her hair changes blue. Eventually she stumbles upon her old outfit, and neatly hangs it up, thinking it must be something the young mistress would wear. Then the other Persephone find her and they decided to go clean the bathtubs, which turns into some sexy fun as Charlotte embraces what she has become. It was going to be a scene in a HoD fic that I'll never get to, and she would of possibly been rescued from that fate(in order to fall into another one), but yeah, if that entices you feel free. You could even use it as a setup for any evil dress equipping.

#3 Sounds like it would be a fun and entertaining short romp =)

#4 Hmmm, you probably could, maybe a princess dress and a dominatrix outfit fly out of their TVs and their too embarrassed to say anything and but them away... They have dreams of being held down by Shadowy girls and having the outfits forced on, or Shadow girls serving them as slaves as they dress them. They wake up in the outfit, but see their shadow self in the TV, telling them how beautiful they look and coax them to put their hand on the TV, which is followed by possession. Could use some fixing, possibly rearranging, but there you go.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:51 am

Oh man, now I wish I had vacuums to use, because Persephone vacuums of death seem really cute.

As for P4 characters, I think I could cover all of the clothes, which would have all the Shadow selves covered. But then there's Shadow Yukiko's monster form. A red bird in a cage. Actually... I think I could get the cage. >_> But turning her into a red bird, I don't think I have enough appropriate harpy mods.

Here's a fic idea I've had-
#5: "Never slay the pet first"
FFXI, Rise of the Zilart. A female Hume Paladin is going up solo against Ark Angel MR (Mithra), a Beastmaster. Naturally, the pet (I'd probably use Lizard) goes down easily. But depending on Ark Angel's health, gamewise, reaching a certain point with the pet dead means she uses Charm on her opponent. In game, this would just have your character controlled by an opposing AI for a time. However, this isn't the game, and she's all alone. :3
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:30 pm

A bit of my Sailor Moon works have been just turning the scouts into copies of other MotDs but keeping hair or color themes.

I want to start thinking of original themes to turn the scouts into new MotDs, rather than copies of others.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Alright, first idea into Sailor Monster of the Day:

Sailor Venus / Droid Zuutsu (Yes, they should have new names)

Synopsis: Minako got a small modeling gig. This one has quite a bit of leather involved; including pants, skirts, boots, gloves, and jackets. She also decides to try out this sort of style in public for a bit. Of course, when she comes across her friends, they make a few crude remarks about it. She's found herself to be comfortable with the style, so the comments somewhat infuriate her. She walks off alone, and she is so angry at this point, she is taken completely by surprise by a strange miasma surrounding her. It puts her in a trance, and focuses on the anger she was just feeling. From this anger, she makes a rather dark resolution, and suddenly, Esmeraude's arm bursts from her chest (Nanoha A's style), the light of Venus's power/soul within her hand. The light vanishes, the arm pulls back, and Minako is consumed by a dark aura.

The other Senshi respond to an attack in the mall. They find themselves encountering Esmeraude and her new Droid, Zuutsu; a slender girl in a tight black leather biker suit, unzipped down the front. Her hair and skin color I haven't fully decided on yet. A familiar hair ribbon hangs on her head, but it's a glossy black. This droid used to be Sailor Venus! She makes her move, and the first Senshi to defend is forced to make an attack. From the result of this attack, Zuutsu's body vanishes, and her suit drops to the ground. The Senshi goes to the suit, in shock and fear that she may have killed her comrade. Suddenly, the suit jumps onto her body and forces her into wearing it. She has lost all movement control everywhere the suit covers her. Something starts to grow from the suit. It's Droid Zuutsu once again, maybe in the same suit, maybe in a new suit. She teases the trapped Senshi by making her do lewd poses, reminding her of the nasty things she said earlier.

That's all I've really got on mind so far, and that's probably enough to say here until I actually do something with it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:52 am

I really like where this is going so far. As for how she should look, she should definitely have some type of leather mask(lower face mask, leather blindfold, maybe a hood with her hair and signature ribbon done out in a ponytail fashion(think like a Evil Rose from Rumble Rose costume), gas mask, or maybe just a simple eye mask). As for color, black and blue go really well together, though her eye color should be changed as well, like to red or yellow(or maybe green to show Esmeraude influence, like that part by the way, a very forceful way to to change the victim and quite satisfying, I do like the build up for it too of course, the trancing out makes it perfect).

As for if she should appear in a new suit, I would say to go for it to explore the options listed above lol, or more kinky stuff like from Hiro's work(jester, nurse, domi would have to be int there). This is just a thought as well, but maybe some perverted forms of her Crescent Beam(one that changes a piece of clothing into latex, or just blots them in it), or love me chain(some type of bondage focus whip that can cocoon the enemy and reveal a new latex self).

But yeah, I really love this idea dood =) (though you know how partial I am to Sailor Moon, but still, this one has some good possibilities with different outfits and the setup you provides is very good).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Well, I've figured out how I'll do the first and last captures, so I'll definitely think of how I can use modified Venus powers for the others.

A second theme I was thinking of was ironically making Sailor Mars into an ice queen (metaphorically first, then physically), but that'd probably be too similar to that movie villainess.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, I've figured out how I'll do the first and last captures, so I'll definitely think of how I can use modified Venus powers for the others.

A second theme I was thinking of was ironically making Sailor Mars into an ice queen (metaphorically first, then physically), but that'd probably be too similar to that movie villainess.

Hmm, you could go about that a number of ways... Villainess fusion(since there are a number that use ice, 5 off the top of my head). You could do something similar to the Wedding Dress one where she finds Princess Snow Kaguya's robes and is tempted to put it on, either whisper like conversion like I displayed with Aeris, eventual mental domination(in a "I am the only voice you need to hear, I am the only voice that you need to speak" which can be done in a tormenting turn you to my side style or a alluring come to my side style), or just full on possession.

Another way you could do it similar to idea #2 and using Kaguya as a example again, would instead have her minions(probably just 2) become loyal to the mighty senshi of fire that defeated their princess. Rei feels sorry for them and keeps them in secret. They would worship her, protect her, carry out her chores, which Rei would feel somewhat uneasy at first but then expect it of them. Eventually the minions want to "please" their Queen and before she can make them understand to stop she rides a orgasm as they relentlessly please her. She awakes, feeling colder but in a good way, and discovers new ice powers. She stays away from her friends some more as she experiments with them, becoming bluer and eventually taking the minions for granted, to the point where it is expect for them to "serve" her. From there the fun begins.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:33 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:

It still sounds interesting, and something I'd really like to see. If any of the sailor senshi have conversion potential. ...Maybe it's the long, black hair that makes me think of Sailor Mars as a domme-ish type. Or definitely it is.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:21 am

Rainday wrote:Hmm, you could go about that a number of ways... Villainess fusion(since there are a number that use ice, 5 off the top of my head). You could do something similar to the Wedding Dress one where she finds Princess Snow Kaguya's robes and is tempted to put it on, either whisper like conversion like I displayed with Aeris, eventual mental domination(in a "I am the only voice you need to hear, I am the only voice that you need to speak" which can be done in a tormenting turn you to my side style or a alluring come to my side style), or just full on possession.

Another way you could do it similar to idea #2 and using Kaguya as a example again, would instead have her minions(probably just 2) become loyal to the mighty senshi of fire that defeated their princess. Rei feels sorry for them and keeps them in secret. They would worship her, protect her, carry out her chores, which Rei would feel somewhat uneasy at first but then expect it of them. Eventually the minions want to "please" their Queen and before she can make them understand to stop she rides a orgasm as they relentlessly please her. She awakes, feeling colder but in a good way, and discovers new ice powers. She stays away from her friends some more as she experiments with them, becoming bluer and eventually taking the minions for granted, to the point where it is expect for them to "serve" her. From there the fun begins.

That's the thing though. That's what I DON'T want to do. I don't want Kaguya, her minions, or anything regarding that plotline involved in the Ice Queen Mars idea. I want to make new MotDs out of the Senshi, not just convert them into faux-versions of previous ones.
Still trying to think of themes to use for Mercury and Jupiter.

Different subject altogether- "Odin's Fertile Harem"
For the most part, it's Valkyrie Profile characters. I have a mod of Frey's clothing, comes in Freya's colors, and about 6 other colors as well, and now I kinda want to turn others into "fertility goddesses," may include a bit of bimbo-ish changes.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 am

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:Hmm, you could go about that a number of ways... Villainess fusion(since there are a number that use ice, 5 off the top of my head). You could do something similar to the Wedding Dress one where she finds Princess Snow Kaguya's robes and is tempted to put it on, either whisper like conversion like I displayed with Aeris, eventual mental domination(in a "I am the only voice you need to hear, I am the only voice that you need to speak" which can be done in a tormenting turn you to my side style or a alluring come to my side style), or just full on possession.

That's the thing though. That's what I DON'T want to do. I don't want Kaguya, her minions, or anything regarding that plotline involved in the Ice Queen Mars idea. I want to make new MotDs out of the Senshi, not just convert them into faux-versions of previous ones.
Still trying to think of themes to use for Mercury and Jupiter.

Different subject altogether- "Odin's Fertile Harem"
For the most part, it's Valkyrie Profile characters. I have a mod of Frey's clothing, comes in Freya's colors, and about 6 other colors as well, and now I kinda want to turn others into "fertility goddesses," may include a bit of bimbo-ish changes.

Right right, I just have such a "hard on" for canon with that show because it has such wonderful and diverse enemies. But yeah, if your taking out themes, then Snow Princess, flakes(Snow Dancers), Snowman(some youma), and Yuki Onna(a droid called Nipasu I believe) are out of the picture... Snow youma that reflects in ice? That's all I can really seem to draw upon atm. Either that or some ghostly snow youma. As for methods of "infecting Rei", bringing into the frozen world through a reflection, straight up possession(that she can leave once completed), ice shard wound. One of the Witch's 5 using a experiment on her to drain her of her fire powers by pumping coldness and dark energy into her and it backfires in a unexpected way?

As for Venus, her big thing is love, so something love themed, like super happy almost bimboie way of love("Pink Heart" from my captions being a good example, Ishtar from Another Story being another).

Jupiter, you could one of two ways as I sees it. 1) Make a sexy amazon like monster of the day(there actually never was one, I mean, there was a punk one with muscles, some strong ones, and one WAY too muscular one shown at the very beginning of a show being defeated... can't even recall it's gender)... oh, and one mind controlled gym instructor I think... OH, and her rivial in Another Story, Marduk(link), she also has a charm attack it seems. But yeah, basically a strongly built woman if your going original MOTD route(example), possible wresting themed? (though there was the punk wrestler that I talked about earlier(Dumble), her human form is okay but her other form is just too... trashy) I'd recommend something more along the line of Rumble Roses of DOA...

Anyway, option 2) for Jupiter... A motherly MOTD, nurturing, sweet, basically something like a wife, it's something she strides for, but feels she can't really achieve since she's the tough girl. I'd go for some with a voluptuous womanly figure myself.

Again, just random suggestions totally up to you and hope you can derive something from my stream of mumbo jumbo. Also, yes that site is safe if you read the report, don't know why that thing keeps popping up.

Rubyfruit wrote:It still sounds interesting, and something I'd really like to see. If any of the sailor senshi have conversion potential. ...Maybe it's the long, black hair that makes me think of Sailor Mars as a domme-ish type. Or definitely it is.

It's mostly because of her blunt nature and how she kinda tried to seize power away from Usagi near the beginning for me.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:06 am

Oof, there's more icy types besides the movie villains? Man, I really should just scrap that idea then and find a different direction.

Venus, I was aiming for a beauty theme, but this time with tight, sexy suits rather than makeup or elegant dresses.

Jupiter: either strength or femininity? Sound appropriate, but I'd have no idea where to start in terms of attacking.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:11 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Oof, there's more icy types besides the movie villains? Man, I really should just scrap that idea then and find a different direction.

Venus, I was aiming for a beauty theme, but this time with tight, sexy suits rather than makeup or elegant dresses.

Jupiter: either strength or femininity? Sound appropriate, but I'd have no idea where to start in terms of attacking.

Yeah, it might be best to forgo Mars for a while since you really just did wedding dress temptation with her, unless you really like her(much like myself) and enjoy her character.

So with Venus, you're not abandoning the leather suit Droid one right? This is for something else, aye? Because I really like that one. I'd still recommend Ishtar since all of them wear bodysuits.

As for Jupiter... If you going the strength route, maybe a little charm at the the beginning followed with effortless blocking, grappling and groping, submission holds, swinging round and round, being held above the opponent which she's totally exhausted and can't fight on, and then being carried off upon her shoulder like a sack, smacking that ass on occasion. As for femininity, fighting should be avoided at all cost, charm should be maxed, caresses, maybe embraces with plenty of puff puffing, kisses, outfit changes into girly frilly stuff, hair combing, makeovers, stuff like that... You could check out my "How to be a proper young lady" for a more dominate way for doing it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Rainday wrote:So with Venus, you're not abandoning the leather suit Droid one right? This is for something else, aye? Because I really like that one. I'd still recommend Ishtar since all of them wear bodysuits.

No no, Droid Zuutsu was what I was referring to when I said that.

And also, I'd probably love to do something with the Oppositio, but I don't think I can produce mods for the stuff they wear.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  PirateStoat Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Hmm, for Jupiter, you could go for the old sempai that broke her heart / unlucky in love angle. A few more bad breakups, and an insidious power starts suggesting she give up on love and just take from men what she wants. Ruthless femme fatale, taking advantage of her height and incredible legs to become an elegant predator of the night.

Alternatively, start from the broken heart but play up her wood-element affinity. She starts to get the idea that plants have it figured out. Some flowers, a friendly bee here and there. No relationships, no broken promises. In fact, the whole animal thing was a bad idea in the first place - humans should just give up their energy/pure hearts/McGuffin.

For Mars, you might start from the Shinto priestess angle. There are a wide and diverse arrangement of really freaky monsters in Shinto mythology, Many of the female ones originate as human women who are restricted or deprived. The Rokurokubi - a woman shut in a room by a jealous husband, her neck grows to phenomenal length to see what is outside. The Futakuchi-onna, or two-mouthed woman, who is so hungry because her miserly husband won't buy food, she grows a second mouth in the back of her head that feeds itself using her hair as limbs. Eventually grows so ravenous it eats people. Rei's life is tightly restricted between her duties to the shrine and the Senshi. She could unknowingly develop a demonic nature that does monster-of-the-day like things. She could be draining life energy and not even know it at first, with the dark thing growing in power until 'good Rei' is little more than a costume it wears to hide.

PirateStoat

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Stoat has some good ideas. In fact, the ones for Rei made me think of possibly turning Rei into a kitsune/trickster spirit. Trickster spirits and miko are two staples of Japanese mythology, and it would be a nifty idea for a contrast in personality once Rei goes MotD. Grows three or four tails denoting her power, ears, and starts acting flirty/sexy/mischevious. Maybe wear a kitsune mask that hides her face, and uses claws, magic (fire spells of course, and possibly some illusion-based magic), and her tails to attack or bind her enemies. She would try converting the scouts by binding them with her tails and slipping her mask to reveal ruby red lips, before she kisses them and infuses her power in them, making them subordinate kitsune. She could even become good after being beaten, or keep the tails and ears as an after effect. Razz

DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:02 am

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:So with Venus, you're not abandoning the leather suit Droid one right? This is for something else, aye? Because I really like that one. I'd still recommend Ishtar since all of them wear bodysuits.

No no, Droid Zuutsu was what I was referring to when I said that.

And also, I'd probably love to do something with the Oppositio, but I don't think I can produce mods for the stuff they wear.

Oh, well in that case I still definitely think you should go with the Droid Zuutsu because I was enamored with that idea, and if you need help on clothing outfits, I could give you some links and shit.

As for the Oppositio senshi, that's too bad. I suppose it would be hard to find bodysuits with curved jester shoe like feet and floating golden rings as well as random color placement.

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Stoat has some good ideas. In fact, the ones for Rei made me think of possibly turning Rei into a kitsune/trickster spirit. Trickster spirits and miko are two staples of Japanese mythology, and it would be a nifty idea for a contrast in personality once Rei goes MotD. Grows three or four tails denoting her power, ears, and starts acting flirty/sexy/mischevious. Maybe wear a kitsune mask that hides her face, and uses claws, magic (fire spells of course, and possibly some illusion-based magic), and her tails to attack or bind her enemies. She would try converting the scouts by binding them with her tails and slipping her mask to reveal ruby red lips, before she kisses them and infuses her power in them, making them subordinate kitsune. She could even become good after being beaten, or keep the tails and ears as an after effect. Razz

That is a very nice point, there shockingly hasn't been a kitsune MOTD, and if you need inspiration, look at Ahri from League of Legends.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  PirateStoat Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:38 am

Rainday wrote:As for the Oppositio senshi, that's too bad. I suppose it would be hard to find bodysuits with curved jester shoe like feet and floating golden rings as well as random color placement.

If we are talking 3D Custom Girl, there are actually a number of clown/jester costumes. They're showing up fairly often now in Haigure threads on 2chan.

PirateStoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:56 pm

PirateStoat wrote:
Rainday wrote:As for the Oppositio senshi, that's too bad. I suppose it would be hard to find bodysuits with curved jester shoe like feet and floating golden rings as well as random color placement.

If we are talking 3D Custom Girl, there are actually a number of clown/jester costumes. They're showing up fairly often now in Haigure threads on 2chan.

Yeah, but we're talking about something like this(forgot about the weird collar)
D's works and ideas Ishtar10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  PirateStoat Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:21 pm

The floaty rings will certainly be the trickiest parts, for sure. The shoes/boots and the bodysuit shouldn't be too hard to find analogues of.

PirateStoat

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Now, I will say that I've considered various shrine maiden aspects for a Mars Monster, so a Kitsune type sounds interesting of those ideas presented.

Back to Jupiter. If I take the elegant, womanly route- think a mannequinizing factor would work well? (This is going to sound SO similar to my Venus idea at the start)
Makoto is stuck in a sorrow trip at her lack of elegance. She comes across a dress shop, manager tries to persuade her to at least try on some dresses. While trying them on, and looking at herself in the mirror, she becomes rather enamored with her appearance. That's when the trap is realized. She's so focused on herself right now that she'd never notice her power being drained.

The other Senshi pass through, and in the shop window, they see a mannequin of a woman in a pretty dress. The thing is, this mannequin looks almost exactly like an older, bustier Makoto. Villainess appears behind them (Should I just go with Esmeraude turning them into Droids for every scenario?) and directs their attention to the mannequin, confirming their suspicions. Of course, then turning back to her, they don't notice the mannequin begin to change form, into that of (Esmeraude's new droid). At least one will be taken by surprise, suddenly becoming plasticized by her. Eventually, the others will be too. Then they will be buffed and polished (and enhanced in places), posed, and dressed for display. All of them, mannequins of elegant, beautiful women. And then (the droid) will return to being a display mannequin as well, until called upon again.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  PirateStoat Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Hmm. A mannequin is an interesting idea. Perhaps some foreshadowing with handsome men (and women?) disappearing and male (and female?) mannequins appearing in alleys - the villainess getting some use from her droid before the Senshi catch wind of the plot.

The seduction could include talk of how Makoto has the body of a woman, so why should she act like a child? She is graceful (she and Ami were the only ones to dance properly at the finishing school) - why not be FLAWLESS...?

PirateStoat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next