Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 30 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:05 pm

I do have the map of the castle drawn out, so it actually all does work out. It's just big and confusing.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 30 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Let's go with B,

I do hope we run into her again, so we can use our shield on her again. Just in case....To make sure there's no lingering effects...yea that's it. Twisted Evil
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:15 pm

SECOND floor?? So does that means there's a whole 'nother level as big as the 1st floor complete with monsters and traps? Don't tell me there's a 3rd floor. Razz

Anyway a bit of hard choice here, wish we can just automatically scour and loot the whole palace after we defeat the leader haha. I think Nui's passage will lead to either loot or trap room, most likely a room filled with Life Fibers, it's her personal passage after all. Or maybe it will skip the 2nd floor entirely and lead us straight to the Beauty Queen. Twisted Evil

Let's go with B, we don't want to miss any possible encounters don't we? Razz
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:17 pm

B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:22 pm

Picking B as well.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:28 pm

Well too late to matter much but D, have the party split up enough to take every secret passage =)
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Without hesitating, the party started going up the new entrance to the second floor Falcom showed them. If she was guarding this area they likely wouldn't find any more enemies at the top, at least not instantly. Going up the ladder one by one they arrived in a room similar to the one they had just been in.

"Ayane, I want you to scout out nearby paths and find any information you can." Celtica said and with a nod Ayane was off. "You know Cel, you may want to give her some extra attention once we're done with this." Elphelt commented on. "Huh? Did I miss something?" the knight said, making Elphelt sigh. "I'll explain later..." she told her, leaving Celtica a little confused.

It wasn't long before Ayane returned with her report. "There's Eroknights patrolling out in the halls. Two extra guarded rooms to the west, while a massive door is to the northwest. There's a hall leading to a really open room to the southwest. Based on positioning of the first floor, I believe the northwest room is the throne room." she explained. Eroknights were tough but they defeated their captain so they could definitely beat these ones too. Those guarded rooms were also of interest.

"And the big door wasn't guarded like the others?" Celtica asked, and Ayane nodded. "Correct." she said. Celtica thought more about the information and where they were. There were two doors to the west? How do we reach them?" she asked, and Ayane was happy to answer. "There's a square of hallways here that surrounds the area where the garden is down below. No matter which way you go, north or south, you'll get there eventually."

Based on that information, Celtica suspected that one of those rooms was the room that Nui's room connected to. "No sign of the normal stairs?" "Not anywhere close." was the response Celtica got to her question. This was good, they had ended up deep in the enemy's base now. There probably wasn't much space between them and Beauty Queen. There was the problem of stamina, the party was getting rather tired from all the challenges they faced. Celtica silently wondered if perhaps now would be the time to utilize that contract she made with Morrigan. She didn't trust that demon, but it might be the safest way. Elphelt and Artoria had been branded too, and with the three of them recharged they would be a more impressive fighting force.

A. Head north, to the possible throne room.
B. Head south, towards that massive open area.
C. Head north, towards the western rooms.
D. Head south, towards the western rooms.
E. Split up (And go where with who?).

And also-
A. Ask Morrigan for power.
B. Decide against it for now.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:47 am

Picking A for both. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:00 am

D and B

Also, keep the Brainfreeze Shield at the ready for any Eroknights
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:58 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Picking A for both.  :3
Well let's get that sweet beauty queen ending with an enslaved Morrigan. Very Happy

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:40 pm

D and B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:22 am

Vote is currently tied for both, but also there has been an update to everyone's character sheet. Under name and class there is a new conditions section, inspired by a suggestion from tilltherewas1, showing certain ways party members have changed. Whether becoming more dominant or submissive, or having some condition like the crest Morrigan gave Celtica. It may not be 100% complete right now as a heads up, but if I update it further I will make note of it.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:44 am

E, with Val, Cel, Ayane, Nep, Asia heading to C and Elphelt, Artoria, Bullet, Lina, Tsubaki and Nephenee goingD

Also A, let's have Mistress Morrigan prepare us for what is to come =)
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:13 pm

I think summoning Morrigan here will only hinder us from getting bad end, but choosing to not summon her will only prolong the tie so...

D and A, I still wanna know how the eroknights fight against normal fighting method (I mean, it was sad she was beaten on her own game Razz) and hopefully getting to the heavily guarded room will tire out the heroines enough to get a bad end from the Queen. Twisted Evil
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:41 pm

In a situation like this risks needed to be taken, Celtica thought, and she mentally called out to Morrigan. The mark near her pussy started to glow and fill her with a blissful sensation. "My, that was sooner than I expected. How adventurous you must be~" the voice of Morrigan said, echoing through her head so sweetly. "We need power. We're in a bit of a tough spot so I can't afford to be picky." Celtica admitted.

At the same time, Artoria and Elphelt's markings began to glow as well, causing Elphelt to moan. "Ooh, I feel good~" she cooed. Artoria was more silent about it, but clearly enjoying it from the look on her face. "Since this is the first time I'll give you a little boost for free. Don't be a stranger now~" the seductive voice said. Moments later the markings glowed even brighter and all three of them couldn't resist moaning this time. A surge of pleasure overflowed within them as demonic energy refilled their worn bodies. The bat-like markings they had altered slightly, additional markings surrounding the symbol and making it look more intricate. When they were on the verge of orgasm however the surge of bliss ended.

"Aww, over already?" Elphelt complained, though once the disappointment passed she realized how rejuvenated she felt. "I feel better than ever!" she said with a grin, Artoria and Celtica also feeling extra strong. "I like this power. This is the doing of that demon, is it not?" Artoria asked the knight, who nodded. "Isn't that a little dangerous?" Bullet also asked, and Celtica also nodded. "It is. But we need to use what we've got. It's time to fight." Celtica said, an aura of dark energy surrounding her and the others.

Ayane had already scouted things out, so the best option would be to rush in and clear through the guards while this boost was at it's peak. "We'll lead things!" Celtica said. "Indeed. This power...there are things I wish to test." Artoria said. Elphelt just nodded to Celtica and with that trio leading they headed southward.

"Oooh, intruders~" an Eroknight said as they spotted the girls, two more at her side. All three of them giggled and charged forward. Blades clashed as Celtica and one of them traded sword blows. She wasn't sure if they just didn't hit as hard as Isadora or if she just didn't get hurt as much thanks to Morrigan's boon, but she was able to force one of them back without too much trouble. "Tsubaki, deal with this girl!" Elphelt said, the redhead rushing out and tackling the fellow Eroknight with a lewd expression on her face. It was enough to catch the girl off guard and allowed Elphelt to go into a dashing shot barrage followed by a flurry of whip strikes that left the knight helplessly moaning.

"Oh my, I'll be right back with more hotties~" the third Eroknight said as she tried to run. Artoria readied her spear and thrusted forward, a mix of dark and demonic energy channeled into her spear. She impaled the girl with great ease, but rather than blood, a strange black ooze appearing at the stab wound and wrapped around the girl. It formed into full hard body covering armor, her lower face visible beneath a skintight black layer of darkness. "With my own energy manipulation, this armor and Morrigan's power a girl like you is helpless to resist me. You are erased, now rise as my dark knight." she ordered. A moan left the girls lips as she nodded and turned to fight the additional Eroknights coming.

Six more this time, and yet doubling the numbers did little. "My princess, I shall turn these vulgar women into your loyal dark knights." Artoria said to Elphelt with a sadistic grin, walking forward with her corrupted plants at her side as she watched her newest dark knight fight her former allies. "Perhaps giving her a demon powerup might have been a little much." Celtica said as she dodged a groping thrust from an Eroknight and kicked her away. "Maybe, but I really do appreciate how eager she is to give me knights!" Elphelt said, less bothered by the knight's actions as she easily avoided attacks too and countered the erotic soldiers.

Another five from the side as they ran closer to the end of this hallway, and while the others helped deal with them the trio of Morrigan enhanced fighters was a force to be reckoned with. "I see a door in the distance." Artoria said while casually holding an Eroknight by her hair and letting the corruption ooze over her from the top. "Ayane, did you see what was in there?" Nepgear asked. "No, it was too guarded." she said. That felt like a good sign to Celtica, something guarded was something worth seeing.

The door swung open with a crash, an Eroknight breaking through the door as they were launched into it. "Hmmmm~?" a mature voice rang out, a figure looking at her. The party entered the room to see it was fairly large but covered in webs, and at the center of it all was a spider woman. A red and black spider lower half, with a top half with greyish skin and long silk-like hair, not to mention big red eyes with some extra smaller ones above. Though she wore nothing, there was plenty of clothing hanging on silk threads throughout.

"A fly has wandered into my lair it seems~ Though this is more flies than I am used to, I shall manage~" she said, still sounding so sweetly sinister. "Another monster. You don't frighten us." Celtica said and pointed her blade at her. It sounded like there were reinforcements coming from back in those halls as well, probably from that massive area down south.

A. Interrogate the spider woman for information.
B. Attack right away, she seems dangerous.
C. Leave and fight the coming forces.
D. Leave and continue north to the other western room.
E. Write-In.

Also
A. Send some of the party to deal with the reinforcements.
B. Don't send anyone, let the reinforcements come.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:00 pm

E. Hypnotize the spider woman with the Brainfreeze shield, then interrogate

A. Send some of the party to deal with the reinforcements.

Artoria seems to be having a lot of fun with her new powers. Let her enjoy herself.
Send Nepgear and Bullet to assist
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Agreed with TillThereWas1.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:24 pm

A and B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:26 am

vesago_x wrote:A and B
Yeah let ourselves get overwhelmed sounds like good idea!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:13 am

Nightington wrote:Agreed with TillThereWas1.

Same. Kind of want to get to Beauty Queen as fast as we can.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:08 am

Agreed with TillThereWas1, though I'm curious how long will that overpowered item stay effective later on. :p

Also I like how Bullet seems to be the most level headed one, almost like she's the group's voice of reason, albeit a really small one. She's one of my favorite from the start and I hope she stays that way, mentally and physically, as short haired tomboy is really my type. And dark skin is a plus. :p
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:46 pm

"Artoria, Bullet, Nepgear, I'm gonna need you to cover our rear. We really can't get ambushed here." Celtica said and Artoria understood with a nod. "Let's go." the dark knight said, with the trio leaving the room to go confront whatever additional threat was heading their way. That left the rest of the party facing down the spider woman. "Splitting up will do you no good~" she said, still not seeming to take them too seriously.

"I've got some questions for you." Celtica said, and entering a defensive stance with her shield out activated the hypnotic effects of the weapon. "Oh? And what questions might those be~?" the woman asked, seeming to not notice the effects of the shield yet. "Who is Beauty Queen? What is a monster like you doing here? What is your goal?" Celtica asked in succession. What she got from the spider lady was an amused giggle. "Beauty Queen is merely a generous benefactor who saw my skills at outfit making. I am a simple woman really, I just desire to make the most beautiful outfits undisturbed." she said.

Looking around, there were some pretty impressive outfits in here. Sleek suits, armored dresses, as if Nui's wardrobe wasn't enough this place had even more. There were even some Maid Knight uniforms, though no Eroknight armor. "Yeah, and who wears these outfits?" Lina asked. "Why, foolish intruders of course~" the woman said sweetly as a blast of webbing shot out and struck Celtica's shield, jamming it up. "What!?" the knight said in shock, that webbing hadn't come from her body, she had been watching. "That little trick of yours didn't go unnoticed, I'm not some simple maid you know~ Though if it continued that might have caused problems, so your toy needs to take a break for now~" the spider said. If not from her, then where...

"Look out!" Ayane said at cut through a thread coming towards them. "The webbing and threads around this place, she can control it!" the ninja said. And looking around, there was plenty of that on the floor, the walls, the ceiling, everywhere. "Well of course. These threads are imbued with my magic. I must make sure that no one can interrupt my work after all~" the woman said as she got up, orbs of webbing coming from the webs and circling her. This could be trouble, but they just needed to find a way to counter this.

Outside of the room meanwhile Artoria and her group had met up with the force chasing them. A group of Maid Knights, led by a dangerous looking woman. She had pale skin and long blonde hair in a braid. On her body was a very fancy red and black dress with some bat themed ornaments and a flowing blood red cape. Her eyes were crimson and she carried a whip in her hands. "I you kneel here and now to me, I shall allow you to join my force." the woman said, a threat that didn't phase any of them. "A good joke. You'll be lucky if you aren't my puppet by the end of this." Artoria said. Bullet and Nepgear got into combat stances, ready to go.

Team Celtica-
A. Try and slice through the webs and charge the spider woman, you've still got the boost from Morrigan on.
B. Have Lina start burning the webs.
C. Stay away and fight from afar, the webs will be easy to manage with some distance.
D. Have the party cover you while you try and get the Brainfreeze Shield unstuck.

Team Artoria-
A. Begin corrupting the Maid Knights one by one.
B. Face off with the woman while Nepgear and Bullet cover you.
C. Let the Plant sisters take the front and go in when you see an opening.
D. Write-In.

---
And the new opponent, pre-corruption
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:17 pm

D and C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:50 pm

Hmm I wonder if there’s a way for us to get this spider lady on our side

Let’s go with D

And as for Group 2 B, Artoria should be able to best her long enough to make her yells and submit to new management
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Did I jinx the shield :p

How about combination of B and D, have Lina burn the webs but focus on the webs on the shield first.

And B.
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next