Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 34 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Rdishon Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:43 am

...Wait. If Nepgear is with Bullet and Arturia, what is she doing with Celtica's group in the second paragraph?

Rdishon

http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 34 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 am

Whoops, that was my mistake. I had a feeling I would do something dumb writing while tired. Fixed now.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:06 am

A
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:44 pm

D!
I bet taking on the vampire alone would be the right choice!
I love vampires so we need some good bad end here. Razz

ALso love the picture, is that just some art or something
real inside the manga/anime?

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Aggra wrote:
ALso love the picture, is that just some art or something
real inside the manga/anime?

Real.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Colorized and cleaned-up version of an actual event in both the manga and two of the anime versions.

And let's go with D, see what happens~

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:35 pm

D
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:13 pm

The odds were in the party's favor, with Ann and Haru on their side along with Silque they had 13 fighters compared to Sonia and her five maids. They could all double up and divide the enemies to take them out. Celtica looked to the rest of the group and with some nods went in. Valeria and her Dullahan duo took on one maid while Ann and Haru targeted another, looking to make short work of her.

"How amusing." Sonia said as she took a step forward and parried a whip strike coming from Elphelt. "I get that you're brainwashed and all, but I'm not going to forgive you for stealing away my Artoria." the bride said as she approached with Celtica. Artoria moved to intervene only to be blocked by Nephenee and Tsubaki. "Snap outta this Artoria, you're way too strong to let this lady control you!" Nephenee said. "If she won't listen...then I'll just have to remind her of our princess's pleasure!" Tsubaki added in a lewd tone as the dark maid glared at them and took a battle stance.

Ayane was meanwhile riding on Silque as they targeted Nepgear. "Just web her up, I'll have her back to normal in an instant. She's not hard to influence." the ninja said, the spider woman nodded and shooting out threads that Nepgear was gracefully dodging. "She sounds like she would be perfect for modelling my outfits~" Silque said with a serene smile. "Enemies of Mistress Sonia will be dealt with." Nepgear responded coldly to them.

Lina meanwhile was struck back by one of Bullet's blows, the brainwashed fighter not pulling any punches. "Damn it Bullet we're trying to save you, at least put up a fight!" Lina said as she barely ducked under another punch, Bullet's blank expression unchanging. "No, a mental fight!" While Asia was there to provide support for Lina, her attacks were mostly ineffective against someone of Bullet's level. "I'm low on magic, and I'm gonna need it all for Beauty Queen...guess I need to hold things down until the others finish..." the redhead mage said as she got back up and went in with her flame sword.

"I must say, your companions are very effective servants. I wonder if you will be the same." Sonia said as she slid under a whip crack from Elphelt and grabbed her leg with her own whip. The bodysuit clad bride was knocked to the ground before a trio of whip strikes hit her chest, only stopped by Sonia being forced to dodge by a thrust from Celtica. "I've heard I'm pretty good at serving. Afraid you won't be getting a demonstration of that." Celtica said, letting loose a Crusader Wave that managed to strike Sonia's left arm and cause her a great deal of pain. "Ghr...you'll pay for defile this beautiful body."

This plan was working, it looked like Valeria, Ann and Haru had all defeated their maids and Ayane was getting ready to deprogram Nepgear. That meant that they would be able to help the others having more trouble. Celtica had made sure to never keep eye contact with Sonia as well. Even so, she seemed angry but undaunted. "Why fight? Beautiful girls like you should submit." Sonia said, her voice having an echo-like effect that caused her words to echo in both Elphelt and Celtica's mind. "Guh...voice too?" Elphelt said as she gripped her head, trying to resist the effects as she still hadn't fully gotten up from the previous attack yet.

Sonia wasn't letting this chance go to waste as she rushed in however, Celtica dazed too. That dominant echo was amplified by the demonic energy they had enhanced themselves with, and while it wasn't enough to control them it left them open. Still, if nothing else Celtica had strong willpower, she needed to think of something fast.

A. Push Elphelt out of the way, take the attack yourself.
B. Yell for one of the fighters who have beaten their opponents to come protect her.
C. Go in for an attack, Sonia is focused on going at Elphelt right now.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Going with C
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:00 pm

D stand by idly too distracted from the attack to do anything!!!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:39 pm

C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 pm

Aggra wrote:D stand by idly too distracted from the attack to do anything!!!
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:50 am

C

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

Aggra wrote:D stand by idly too distracted from the attack to do anything!!!

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:40 am

C

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Gojulas Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:27 pm

C

You got me hook, amazing CYOA Zero, totally following it now. Straight one and a half days of reading.
Elphelt and Asia are totally my favorite heroines while I loved the Cupid's arc far too much, specially her nice bad end.

Gojulas

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 am

So when I had counted the votes Azure had swapped to D, making it a tie. I didn't see he swapped back until now, but I decided that in the case of a tie where one option leads to a bad end I'd just do then bad end then restart point to instantly do the other choice to save time. And welcome Gojulas! I'm glad you are enjoying and I hope you continue to!
---

Though Celtica's willpower didn't fail her, the attack still had an effect on the girl. As she was still struggling to recover Sonia swooped in and grabbed Elphelt, her eyes glowing a vivid vermilion followed by a red aura surrounding both her and her victim. "You shall serve me now!" Sonia said with a grin and a pillar of energy surrounded the two. Celtica could only watch the blinding light appear, a sinister laugh being heard from within.

When the pillar faded, Elphelt was on her feet and at Sonia's side. That red energy still radiated around her, tinting her entire look red, while red markings appeared on her face and moved down under her bodysuit. Her hair was a glowing crimson and more wild, while her eyes were completely white. "What did you do to her?" an angered Celtica said as she got back onto her feet.

"I've merely enacted a Blood Contract. To make it simple for a mortal like you, she is bound to my will by blood magic." Sonia said smugly, cracking her whip onto the group and causing Elphelt to rush out at Celtica with a savage moan. The holy knight blocked with her lion blade only to be surprised by the force of the blow and get knocked off balance. Elphelt used the whip to disarm her and then slammed her into the wall, a grin on the wild bride's face.

While Sonia started to move towards them, Valeria's Dullahan blocked her path. "You certainly are a woman of many talents. Get her." Valeria coldly ordered her servants, the two rushing at Sonia only to be struck back by a rapid whipping technique. "The confidence you all have never ceases to amuse me." Sonia said.

"Elphelt, snap out of it!" Celtica said, struggling to push the girl back with a double kick to the chest. It was successful, but she instantly got back and whipped Celtica across the chest. She could feel it clearly, Sonia's magic striking at her very will. The whip was glowing red too, which meant that Elphelt and her gear could probably infect people with Sonia's power. "I'm not going down without a fight, even to you..." Celtica said as she pulled out Durandal and readied herself.

With Artoria and Bullet proving themselves serious challenges the others had a full plate with fighting them and Sonia. Despite Elphelt's almost beastly state she was able to avoid Celtica's moves with ease, her mind controlled but active and knowing the paladin's fighting style very well. And with her enhanced strength she could strike back with will crushing whippings too.

"Do not be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." the hypnotic voice of Sonia echoed out at Valeria, whose Dullahans had been defeated and was now struggling to resist. She managed to continue attacking with kicks, but only managed to get as close as cutting her outfit. "A strong will. Let's deal with that." Sonia said, her eyes glowing to force Valeria to remain still and present her neck to the false vampire. False or not, when she bit down on her neck a red colored dark magic seal replaced the bite marks and Valeria turned pale as she became Sonia's thrall.

"If things don't turn around soon, we're all done." Ayane said with a freed Nepgear at her side only to see that Valeria and Elphelt had now swapped teams. "But what can we do?" Nepgear asked and Ayane didn't have an answer. Sonia snapped her fingers to turn Valeria on them while she went over to see Celtica. The knight was on her knees with red tinted eyes, her back repeatedly struck by Elphelt. "Enjoying quality time with your friend?" she asked. Though Celtica didn't answer, whippings from Elphelt was just about the hardest to resist thing there was for her.

"I won't...allow..." Celtica said as she started to get up only for Sonia to shush her with a crack of her own whip. "Defiant servants are unneeded. Come along, let's show your friend some discipline." Sonia said with a smirk as she prepared to let loose a Dual Tech with Elphelt. The two got on both sides of Celtica and began releasing a flurry of whip strikes, striking in perfect unison from opposite sides to cause a surge of pleasure to ripple through the body from each combined hit point. At such a speed though ripples flared everywhere, and against such an assault Celtica could only climax and submit with a massive moan.

Celtica collapsed to the ground a broken mess. "Aaaah~...Mistress Sonia~..." she moaned out weakly, pleasure plastered on her face as Sonia approached to grab the girl by the hair and pull her up to force eye contact. "Now then, where was I? Ah yes, how about a contract between us?" Sonia said with a wicked gleam in her eyes, and Celtica's vision was blinded by light once more...

-

"Mistress, all defiant parties have been dealt with." the stoic voice of Artoria said. With the blood enhanced Celtica and Elphelt, bringing everyone under control had been a simple task. Nephenee, Asia, Ayane, one by one they all fell. Now they were lined up in those similar classy armored maid outfits. Valeria was at the front in a specialized red and black version, Sonia did like her thralls to have some customized equipment. And after being entranced Haru and Ann had been chained up for later use as well. After all, with their traitorous actions and defeat Sonia would be promoted to their old second in command status.

She thought of what she would do with those two, but that was for later. "And the other two?" she asked Artoria. "Fully equipped." the dark maid responded. "Excellent. Send them in." Sonia ordered, and with doors opening two of her newest and strongest slaves appeared. Each equipped with barely concealing latex black gear that showed off their bodies coated in crimson markings, and spiked collars around their necks, Elphelt and Celtica walked in and knelt down in front of Sonia.

"Ah, what a wonderful day. Those two annoying girls out of the picture creating my path to a promotion, and I've gained so many faithful servants." Sonia said, sitting down on the throne called Bullet she forced to follow her around. "Now my pets, come here and love your mistress." she said, and the duo nodded before wrapping themselves around her and preparing to worship her...

BAD END - Bloody Maiden Sonia

---
Restart Point: Previous Choice, Strike while Sonia is attacking
---

"I won't let you hurt Elphelt!" Celtica shouted, forcing her body to move and sprint at Sonia. She continued towards Elphelt, but luckily Celtica was close enough to land a powerful slash to her side and forcefully end the attack. "You damn knight, how dare you tear my flesh!" Sonia said in rage, turning her attention towards Celtica and summoning forth a crimson sword of blood in her free hand. The whip came down striking Celtica and she let it, realizing it was a bait and instead blocking the blood sword's high speed swing.

The lustful sting of the whip was hard to ignore, but she had to push on until she couldn't anymore. "Is that the best you've got?" Celtica said, going in for a thrust. Sonia avoided and was winding up for another whip strike when holy magic burst out from Celtica's blade, a supercharged Radiant Lion releasing and blasting Sonia away and causing her to crash onto the ground.

That battle had proved to be long enough for Elphelt to recover, the woman getting back up and looking at her love. "Thanks for the save Cel." she said with a blushing face, pulling out her sniper rifle and aiming at Sonia. "It was my pleasure." Celtica responded. She had taken a bit of damage, but she was still battle ready.

Meanwhile, with Valeria, Ann and Haru done with their battles Valeria went over to help with Artoria while the former elites moved over towards Bullet. "More trash." the dark skinned fighter said as she saw the two. "Appreciate the help." Lina said, breathing a sigh of relief as they assumed battle positions.

The fight against Artoria still raging on was the toughest of them all. Even Tsubaki's lust enhanced state was being repelled by the dark maid, who had traded multiple blows with Nephenee. While she was hurting and winded however, Artoria was still going strong. "Don't ya ever get tired?" Nephenee asked, Artoria smirking and shaking her head. "A maid is not allowed to be tired." she said before charging in again only to jump out of the way of an incoming divekick slash. "Just let me get a few hits on her, that'll slow her down." Valeria said.

Celtica took the chance they had to look at the rest of the battlefield. Nepgear was back to normal thanks to Ayane's skills and while they moved towards Bullet while Silque was going to assist in subduing Artoria. That just left Sonia, who had gotten up but was being pinned down by Elphelt. They needed to deal with her, but how? She was still just a brainwashed human, so Divine Romancer was just too dangerous. They needed to knock her out or trap her and use the Brainfreeze Shield. She had so many ways of controlling others though, possibly even more they hadn't seen.

A. Divine Romancer might be too strong, but Sacred Cannon should do the trick.
B. Call Silque over and get her stuck while Elphelt provides suppressing fire.
C. Bait her into getting close by feigning an opening, then surround and knock her out.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:26 am

We should aim for bad end tie from now on Laughing

Anyway let's go with A
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:47 am

B. Call Silque over and get her stuck while Elphelt provides suppressing fire.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Gojulas Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:32 pm

Last time we used Sacred Cannon Nui ended up impaled at a wall.

B

Gojulas

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Whoops my bad, I should've thought this a little more. Razz

Switching to B
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Excellent Bad End.

B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:35 pm

B!

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:17 am

Getting close wasn't a good idea, but using a team attack with Elphelt might be too dangerous. Sonia was still human after all, and a victim in all this. Celtica wasn't sure if the vampiric abilities would save her from a really devastating attack like that. Which meant that it was time to capture her and dispel this brainwashing. "Silque, I need you over here!" Celtica said, the spider woman quickly jumping over.

Sonia had resumed her attack and was approaching, but Elphelt's great aim kept her at bay long enough for Celtica to explain the plan to her monstrous companion. Ready, Silque started moving around and shooting out sticky threads that while Sonia was able to dodge, left her being struck by Elphelt's rifle. They just needed to whittle down her stamina a bit, aim for her legs, and after one trip Silque made her move with a volley of webbing that got Sonia totally gunked up.

"Servants, clean this mess up!" she shouted, but Bullet was stuck in a mindless trance thanks to Haru's abilities and while Artoria started trying to move over, there were enough opponents blocking her path that it would be no easy feat. That left Sonia at the mercy of Celtica and the others. "Silque, web her mouth." she ordered and put the Brainfreeze Shield in front of her face. Sonia would be unable to give hypnotic commands webbed up, nor would her eye trick work with the shield blocking Celtica's line of sight. It was only a matter of time before Celtica broke the brainwashing and Artoria snapped back to reality. "...Huh? I'm...a maid? How annoying..." she said, quickly realizing what happened while Nephenee let out a sigh of relief.

Once she was certain the brainwashing had ceased, Celtica cut Sonia out of the webbing and helped her up. "I cannot believe I caused such trouble. And to think, I came here to free people." Sonia said with a sigh. "You aren't the first to get caught in this trap. Hopefully you'll be the last though." Celtica told her.

Meanwhile, Bullet was waking up from her trance. "...guh! Wait, this isn't my maid uniform?" the brawler said, looking down and feeling her outfit. "Welcome back to reality." Lina told her as Asia left to go around healing the wounded with Nepgear. Elphelt had also gone to the three who had been captive. "And you get this, and you get this, and you get this! Long story short, Beauty Queen has some crazy clothes brainwashing powers and you need to change." Elphelt explained to them.

Nepgear equipped the barrier jacket once more while Bullet got the face mask of the shinobi gear on tight around her mouth. As Artoria got changed into the beautiful butterfly armor Celtica watched to confirm something she had felt. As she suspected, the mark Morrigan gave her wasn't glowing any longer. Celtica had felt the effects of it run dry a little while ago, but this confirmed it. Still, Celtica and Elphelt were filled with energy from the power up.

"Alright everyone, this is it. All we've got left is to fight Beauty Queen." Celtica said. "We'd like to help..." Ann said, with Haru finishing. "But Beauty Queen would just control us again like this, so we'll cover your rear." she added, Sonia nodding and walking over to join them. "Hey now, there's always Plan Get Naked~" Elphelt said with a grin, causing Bullet and Nepgear to blush hard. "E-Excuse me!?" Bullet questioned instantly.

As Elphelt explained her plan to them, Celtica wondered how to approach this. If Beauty Queen was a human and not a monster or pseudo-monster like Sonia had been, then calling on the Oracle for help could be a strategy. The gear made from the Slime Queen's remains was still in Asia's possession, though that was still considered dangerous enough that it had yet to be used. There were the slime potions as well, but the only one with a known effect was the red's power of merging with weaponry. There others were wild cards and far too risky. This would certainly be a tough battle, Celtica had no doubt that even if Beauty Queen's trick was thwarted that she would possess other skills.

A. Head to the Gate and enter.
B. Change equipment and go to the gate.
C. Go with Elphelt's plan and enter naked.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:55 am

Damnit, had a feeling we'd lose the crest power

D - Can we ask our new sla-i mean recruits if they recall if the Beauty Queen is a monster or psuedo so we can call the Oracle before we go in.
Also remind Elphelt that the Nude plan is our victory lap, after we overthrow the Beauty Queen
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next