Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Bestiary

+10
LeonOne994
Intruder
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Quartz Falcon
shirokami
Nightington
Rosssi
anon65
creativerealms
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forum Bestiary  Empty Re: Forum Bestiary

Post  creativerealms Sun May 06, 2012 1:38 pm

I have a lot of fun with my two races of original monster girls in my "Black and Red" series of story's I released in groups (Trapped by Crimson, Darkest Seduction and the ongoing Red netherworld.) I don't see what is stopping me from going into more detail with races of the Crimson Court and the Ebony Empire. So maybe I will give this a try. Even if for my own benefit.
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Mon May 07, 2012 9:22 pm

I am so very tempted to add my two cents (in the form of the Fey) into this...
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 08, 2012 12:19 am

Go for it.

I guess I'll star with Princess Jill. I'm gonna be a little overly detailed in everything, especially my layout, but you can do it however you want, do not feel intimidated, I want you to share =) This is just how I do things because I'm a little obsessive. It can definitely be so much shorter than this if you want, lol.

Visual description: She has very long bright red hair tied in a side tail on the left, wide bright blue eyes that portray innocence at first glance, light but not pale skin, quite busty but thin. Outfit wise she wears a tiny golden crown around her side tail, a un-obscuring eye mask, a corset with garters that attach to her stockings, opera gloves, and of course, small panties with a pink rose design, all of which are black shimmering silk with pink roses lacing around the edges of each piece of fabric, as well as a stylish black vampire cloak with a large upturned collar and red lining. No footwear(pretty common among my works). She nearly always has her finger to her lips, a cute gesture that she'll often use to sssh any words from her victim.

Personality: She's like a perverted big sister, sweet and always cooing. Very easy going, almost to airheaded extent, but she is quite clever when she needs to be. Her seducing style is gentle domination, guiding her victims into slavery, even if her victim is very resistant.

Lore: Princess Jill, a bounty hunter for hire by any villainess, her silken touch can arouse a tingling warmth within any female, even through clothe and armor, against bear flesh it is irresistible and will always draw out a long deep moan. Most girls will quickly succumb to the lure of such a touch and follow her every suggestion, especially when it's to strip down and fall into her soft silken embrace. However their are those who resist and try to fight her, but with her high evasion all she has to do is dodge their strikes and give them another stroke, whispering to just focus on her touch. If they still resist, then she'll focus quick, rapid strokes on the more intimate regions until they are shaking too hard to fight, and then continue her assault to jill them off to orgasm. When they do she draws out their sexual essence into a swirling pink cloud of energy, one that controls all their carnal pleasures. With that she can easily control them, stroking it and probing it to elicit blissful obedience from her new thrall, knowing that she now completely controls their pleasure. With that she leads them back to her client and instructs them to obey her for the most divine gift. Princess Jill has them swear loyalty to their new mistress as she pushes their sexual pleasure into herself, consuming it and sharing her pleasure with them. The slaves sexual energy will eventually be renewed after a long rest but by then they've already been brainwashed to serve Jill's client. She does it for the thrill of seducing some unwary girl and the pleasure she can share with them, though she also loves the challenge of those who resist, never keeping slaves because of that. However once she enthralls a girl she always makes sure to fine them a mistress.

"Sssssh, just you and me my sweet little girl... no need to worry, no need to resist, no need to even think, just feel this... mhmhmhm~"

Reference images
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/988359/absurdres-bikini-blue_eyes-brown_hair-highres-maho
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/785894/absurdres-arsene-belt-buckle-cape-crown-heart-henr
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Fri May 18, 2012 9:08 pm

In which I get to ramble at length about the Fey. Random fact: They were envisioned, at first, as amphibious mermaid-type creatures before they showed up in their current form. Before I get sidetracked...

---------------------
~The Fey~:

General Information: The Fey are humanoid beings whose motif is built on the theme of fairy tales. They take up residence in and around abandoned castles, or any large, multi-roomed building comprised of enough stone to be a castle. These communes are called Kingdoms, and because Kingdoms tend to be very large, the citizenry therein is divided into smaller microcosms of the greater Kingdom. These smaller versions of the Kingdom are called Courts. The transformation of a woman into a Fey is called a Crowning. These Crownings tend to be based on the state of mind that a given Fey was in prior to her own Crowning. As a result, a Crowning of a human woman can sometimes be a blissful experience, and rarely painful, but always, always, there is a sweet pleasure.

There are a grand total of four subtypes of Fey:
  • The Grand Fey is the most powerful, usually the oldest, and does not leave the Kingdom, as she serves as its power base.

• The Major Fey, of which there are many, are also fairly powerful, but they can leave their home Kingdoms, usually to establish one of their own, becoming that Kingdom's Grand Fey.

• The Minor Fey, who are younger, not as strong, and are the most dangerous when they have first been Crowned. Minor Fey tend to try to escape and live their old lives until they are drawn back to the Kingdom...along with any friends or family she had Crowned herself.

• The Fey Maidservants, who are the weakest and most numerous. Unlike the Grand Fey, whose abilities are the most powerful, or the Major Fey, whose enchantments work slowly but are more ironclad, Fey Maidservants work with a combination of speed, cunning and sheer numbers.

The word "Fey" can refer to one Fey or several Fey.

Appearance: Varies wildly, because of how they are made. Fey are created by converting human girls and women into Fey, which means that they can look very different. However, there are a few similarities between Fey including:

• A tendency toward wearing skirts and dresses that trend somewhere between Lolita Fashion and straight up "old-fashioned".
  • Collars in the case of the two lower Fey classes
  • Crowns that differ in size between three of four classes of Fey

Personality: Like their appearance, it tends to vary wildly. Conversion into a Fey does not completely obliterate a person's base personality...with a few exceptions. But like their varying appearances, the Fey have the following personality traits in common:
  • Both Grand Fey and Major Fey tend to be downright maternal, especially toward any Minor Fey or Fey Maidservant, or any girl (un?)fortunate enough to be seen as a candidate for Major, or even Grand Feydom.

• Minor Fey have the most variable personalities, due in large part to the fact that most Crownings leave the base personalities of soon-to-be Minor Fey alone.

• Fey Maidservants can be downright subservient much of the time, especially when the base personality already tended toward submission. However, those who did not already have this trait will develop it somewhat. More dominant Fey Maidservants aren't unheard of, and are a slightly bigger threat.

A Brief(ish) History: No one knows the human identity of the very first Fey, but what is known is that the Fey are human women, or were at some point. Absorbing great quantities of Wild-variety Charm Magic without being enslaved themselves, the women underwent a metamorphosis, keeping their human forms but abandoning large parts of their humanity until they have become monsters in their own right. They differ not only by how they first came to be, but the way they capture their "prey". Other than Fey Maidservants and the occasional Major Fey establishing a new Kingdom, they hardly leave these Kingdoms to hunt. Instead, one Major Fey will invite a human woman into their Kingdom, and that woman who was invited will never be seen again. Or, as happens more often, someone will be sent to their Kingdoms, after hearing news that someone's daughter or sister or girlfriend disappeared into one of the Kingdoms. In times past, a girl from a small village, or several girls from larger cities, would be offered as sacrifices to the Fey to placate them. Presently, with the proliferation of would-be treasure hunters and the like, such sacrifices are no longer necessary.

Because of this tendency toward somewhat inactive hunting, any lone Fey can sometimes be accidentally be taken into human cities, which is how some came to believe that it was possible to restore a Fey to their human selves. This has yet to be confirmed.

--------------------

Later, I might do like...an angel-based character or something rather than entire species-type thing. Because I want to share "light-corruption" with the world.

Last edited by Rubyfruit on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  anon65 Fri May 25, 2012 2:39 pm

thanks for promoting my uponherlips stuff guys, that is all

anon65

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Rat girls

Forum Bestiary  Rat_gi10
Visual description: Pale blue skin, pointy ears, sensitive rat tails, and red eyes. Other than that they can vary widely, and usually have what most consider unusual hair colors, clothing varies a lot too(baggy to skimpy), though Pack Leaders often where a hood or hairband with more traditional mouse ears.

Classes:
Pack Leaders, dominate, clever, sneaky
"Mice", submissive, needy/horny, unintelligent

Attacks:
Pickpocket (steals gold or item from inventory)
Dazing dust (dazes party)
Tie Down(ties up a dazed heroine in a erotic fashion)
Rat Girl Pile Down (same as Tie Down, except with 3+ rat girls and doesn't require dazing)
Flee
Infectious Bite(see below)
POW Hammer(has a 1% chance of K.O.ing a heroine in battle, though if used on a unwary heroine from behind, the chance is upped to 99%)

Lore: Numerous and bottom of the barrel of monster girl. These creatures fit the "starting enemy" role nicely, being only slightly more agile then regular humans. Many starting mistresses use them as minions because they are easy to control and work with because of this and the fact that the mice class is easy to control with simple methods(pleasing smells, affection, tying their tail into a not to make them constantly aroused). However, because of their weakness and easiness control, many mistresses move on to other monstergirls.

They are considered a plague by many, distrusted and shunned wherever they are found because of their deceptive and thieving nature. They prey on generosity and naivety of humans, often acting quite nice in order to gain acceptance into the community, before plundering blind and leaving it with makeshift charts the next day. Even most fellow monstergirls dislike them because they are "too easy" to control.

However, they may in fact be a plague judging by how they are "made". One of their attacks, "Infectious bit" can turn women into rat girls. The process however is not instant and easily treated, but many newbie heroines mistaken it for a common case of poison and usually try to sleep it off at a inn. This however, backfires as their bodies become more sensitive throughout the night and they become too horny to sleep. Eventually they give into the urge and try to find a place where no one will hear them scream in bliss. However, once they trigger that first orgasm, it's over. They will continuously orgasm for hours as their body begins the change into a rat girl. One of the side effects of the change is hair length and color, along with vocal changes, as well as what seems to be a permanent state of heat until they learn to control it, which may take many weeks.

These changes and the general confusion caused by them are why party members and most people cannot identify the former heroine, thinking that it is a rat girl that sneaked into their house. They are quickly chased away, leaving the new, confused, and quite horny rat girl nowhere else to turn to, except to other rat girls, who will often stay near the victim of their bites. Once caught the pack leader, in a act of dominance, will tease the horny girl but deny her orgasm until she pleases her. Once the act is done, the new rat girl is treated to a orgy by the mice. These acts fulfill the new rat girl's submissiveness and neediness as she falls in love with her new family and forgets memories of the past, leaving them easily corruptible. It should also be noted that not only heroines are in danger, any girl left unattended that catches the pack leaders eye will quickly be tied up and whisked away to the den for a long night of bites and orgies.

Almost every new rat girl starts off as a "mouse", confused, horny, and in need of a leader. Eventually, through the pack leader's teachings, they learn to somewhat control their desires. However, this often leaves them very loyal to their pack leader, in a very loving way. Sometimes however(in some cases, immediatly after the transformation if the heroine is strong enough) a mouse will see someone from their past, or a beautiful girl alone, and the instincts of a pack leader will bloom. Upon the act of turning this girl into her own mouse she is given leadership status by her former leader in the form hood or hairband and is given the last command of starting her own rat pack, no ill blood spent.

Another reason rat girls are shunned is because of their thieving nature, often looting valuables from peoples homes while they are away and placing them in chest. These chest are often located in the rat's den or other dungeons, but some fall from the rat girl's chest chart alongside the road or are dropped around more threatening monstergirls. They are pretty much the criminals of the monstergirl world as pack leaders compete against each other to see who can get the most wealth and mice.

It should be noted that there is a rumored rat queen, who has absolute control over all rat girls, and who the pack leaders shower with their most priceless gifts... though if such a thing where true, it would make the rat girls one of the most dangerous monster girls ever, being so numerous, but never coordinating.

... AND THUS THE MYSTERY OF "HOW THE HELL DID THIS CHEST GET HERE" WAS SOLVED!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Okay, moving this over through the magic of copy/pasting, this is how I view Barb-E and her variants.

We got Barb-E, a confident seductress who is very beckoning "Come, stay a while and just have a smoke dahling *puff* good girl..." (I think you know her well enough) http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Coco_(Final_Fantasy_VI)

Coco, her dark skinned kin who is more dominate and mocking in a light sexual way. "Oh my, you're going to cum already just from me stepping on you and blowing a few puffs of smoke at you *giggle*, humans really are such weak things" (see "Coco's pet" image in gallery)

Dahling and Misty, sly and playfully flirtatious twins, they have a beauty mark under their eyes to determine which is which and wear more makeup than the others, most notably eye shadow and Rafflesia flowers in their hair( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Rafflesia_(Final_Fantasy_VI) ). "Misty, this poor thing look so weary, she really needs a make over *giggle*, don't you think sister. My thoughts exactly Dahling, she really just needs to stop and smell the flowers *giggle*" ( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Misty )

Madam Cherry, she demands to be served and feels above all the rest. She can be quite harsh, but loving in the way one loves a trophy pet. "You are to be at my feet awaiting orders at all times when you are graced by my presence, understand, slave. But if you're a good little maid I suppose I'll let you do a little cleaning in my bed, privately, mhmhmhm" ( http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Cherry )

Lvl 80 Magic, a taller, bustier, more toned, yet rounded variant. A happy-go-lucky type who uses her imposing figure, natural charm ,and strength as a boss more than smoke to seduce timid little girls. "Sweetie, you just need to give up this silly quest of your's, you can't beat me, so why don't we dance instead... I'll take the lead of course my frail little lily" (some references http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1079135/1girl-alternate_costume-bare_shoulders-blonde_hair and http://blog-imgs-46-origin.fc2.com/t/k/y/tky8/0614.png and finally her page http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Level_80_Magic )

And that finally brings us to Vilia, pale, almost white skin, more Asian like eyes, she already has you enthralled with her grace, beauty, and natural charm, weather you know it or not, and she takes some passive coy glee in it. "It's okay, I know you're trembling inside *puff* You may bow before my beauty now *puff* or you can try to resist and face my full intoxicating force *puff* and then crumble into my arms like you already want to now *puff* That was a cute tremble, little one". http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Vilia_(Final_Fantasy_VI)

Anyway, that's how I see them, or rather, the personalities I have decided to give them. I also have some for the FF7 sisters, but more on that later.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  creativerealms Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 am

Ok here is my first attempt. With the basic race of the Crimson Court seen in my stories "tapped by Crimson" in the main group and my on going "Red Netherworld" story in VIP.

The crimson Court

Basic Information: The Crimson Court is one of two factions that have been engaged in combat for thousands of years. The glorious Crimson Court serve their goddess, which they know as the source of red. The will of the source is the will of the court and all sentient life will serve the source. It is said that the Crimson court and their true enemy were born from a single race and that at one time they had the same goal. Over time though the enemy lost it's way and it's light was extinguished into the black abyss. The Crimson Court and it's enemy are races comprised only of the female gender if they mate with a male their offspring will always be female.

The Court is a grand kingdom consisting of a huge castle and a large ever growing city that exists on all sides of the castle. The court exists in a realm where time and space and moving at a rapid pace. The realm is out of sync with the rest of reality with the exception of the enemy. This grants the inhabitants of the court special abilities when they travel to as they call them lesser realms.

The Crimson Maidens: The Maidens are the ruling humanoid race residing in the Crimson court. They are tall their height generally ranging from six feet to six and a half feet. They have strong looking frames, like life guards, they are well toned but not overly muscular. However their body shape for lesser classes of maidens varies and is based on what they looked like before they were converted. Their skin is a pale gray color like the color was drained from them but not completely. This does not make them look ugly but adds an exotic feel to their bodies. All Maidens have flawless skin as all flaws were removed from lessers as they were converted. Their eyes are completely black with small round blood red pupils. The hair of a Crimson Maiden is long, lush and silky, it is always a red color but the shade tends to vary with each Maiden. Though a deeper and darker shade of red hair tends to represent a higher status in the court. The red hair is normally long and straight but this too varies and there are plenty of maidens with wavy and curly hair.

The clothing of a Maiden tends to vary. They tend to wear skimpy clothing on the field and when dealing with enemies and targets. It is an intimidation factor as it leaves targets confused and overconfident At home their clothing is still relieving it tends to be more comfortable and more conservative. Regardless of what they are wearing one thing tends to be the same with all crimson court outfits, they tend to be red, ether completely or with different shades.

There are three classes of Crimson Maidens, the Red Maiden, Red Nobility and Red Royalty. The Pale Reds are a sub class of the Crimson Maidens.

The Maidens are the lowest class, they are the working class, the basic soldiers, merchants, scientists and laborers. They are mostly converts and tend to have lower ranks with in the hierarchy of the court. They serve the court loyally There are tends of thousands of Maidens

The Red Nobility are the middle class of the hierarchy of the Crimson Court. They tend to be commanders in the military, or leaders of a project, business or manager. They can be converts who started off as maidens and though hard work earned the rank of Noble or they could have been born of another Noble and a worthy mate. There are only hundreds of nobility

The Red Royalty are the ruling class of the Crimson court. They are the royal family and are in direct contact to the source. They rule though it's will. The royal bloodline can only be passed on though mating with a male. No convert can ever become a royal. There then fifty royals alive at one time. The queen and her daughters are the ones with the true power and the rest of the royals tend to be distant relatives.

The Pale Red is a powerless sub class that is only produced by mating with the same male too many times. Pale Reds are generally dismissed and are common soldiers and workers. However Pale Reds descended of the Queen still have authority though they can't ascend to the throne they often fight for some power.

Conversion and Mating: There are two known ways for the Crimson court to increase their numbers, by mating with a male and by converting a preexisting female into a loyal servant of the court.

A vast majority of the servants of the court are converted females. The court given it's unique existence in space time finds it easy to travel to other realities. This makes their goal to increase their numbers easier. They search other realms looking for suitable females that would make valued additions to their cause. They seek out females that already possess unique abilities and ones that have shown themselves to be strong and resilient, they make the best sisters. They also search for suitable males, while males have a limited purpose for the court a strong male makes a great mate for royalty and nobility. Finding the best mate is a competition for the next in line to the throne.

To convert a female a Maiden must bite them. All Maiden's have razor sharp teeth that are coated in an infectious agent that when it enters the blood stream transforms a female into a lesser sister. The Bite alters their cells, rewriting their genetic code with the will of the source. Now this infection can be fought back with force of will and strong willed females have been known to slow and even stop the infection from spreading In these cases more drastic measures must be applied. By forcing red energy into a strong willed female though a sensitive opening a Red Maiden can speed up the transformation and finish it quicker.

Mating is a much less used process for creating new sisters but one that is sadly needed. As stated above Red Royalty can not be made though converting a female. The royal line can only be passed on though mating with a suitable male. However no matter how strong a male is as he is weakened his offspring get less and less powerful. The chance of a Red Maiden being born with out transformation venom and other powers increases with each child conceived using the same mate. Generally a male is only useful for only four or five children. A male mate is eliminated when he produces a Pale Red.

Powers and abilities: Note Pale Reds have none of these powers

Shape shifting: All Crimson Maidens with exception of Pale Reds can shape shift Their basic size and shape remain the same while they can alter their appearance, hair and eye color, teeth and features to look like a normal citizen of another world.
Infectious Bite: The Crimson's Maiden's razor sharp teeth are coated with an infectious venom. This is how they convert other females.
Soothing Ball: A ball made of translucent red liquid that flies slowly at their enemy. It is a harmless looking attack that calms down a target and makes them less willing to fight.

Out of phase: All Crimson Maidens even Pale Reds when in their true form are out of phase slightly with other realities. This means that they move much faster while seem to be moving in slow motion and hover about an inch off the ground. Since Pale Reds are always in their true form they are always like this outside the Crimson court.
creativerealms
creativerealms

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Said I'd do this, but until recently, didn't because I nearly forgot. Also I show off my weird light-corruption thing, y'all. And my thing for random languages. Decided to give them their name from Finnish.

---

Without further ado, the Enkelit!

Physical Appearance: Due to a combination of their origins and the way they are created, the Enkelit (singular: Enkeli) vary in physical appearance. They have a few common traits such as wings, always in either bright white, or some of the warmer shades of white, and their tendency to wear white or pastels, with the occasional bold, bright, or neon color slipping in. The style of their clothes varies from the sweetly feminine to the overtly sexual. While this range varies depending on the personality of a given Enkeli, it seems that lingerie is one of the main "costumes" of the Enkelit, and somewhat their symbol. The wing size of a given Enkeli is a clue as to their strength and their rank. There is an exception to this which will be covered later.

Personality: The base personality of...most Enkelit is gentle, if a bit flirtatious. The more less overtly dominant Enkelit gently coax someone toward their side, while those who are more overtly dominant will often forgo the coaxing completely, opting for a firm but gentle yank into submission, rather than a gentle nudge.

Abilities: The Enkelit are skilled fighters, but what they are most known for is their near-mastery of the art of seduction. The Enkelit are also called the Angel-Makers, and this is taken both literally (by turning a given heroine into an Enkeli) and figuratively (by changing one's personality into a more docile form). There are two different transformations possible.

The first transformation begins with a kiss, which triggers the initial charm spell, and the ensuing physical transformation is more gradual, sometimes to the point where the wings will not appear for weeks, while inward changes are more sudden. This is, in fact, how a heroine can still continue her duties even after being transformed mentally, especially if the personality changes are so small as to go unnoticed, or the change is welcome, so most people will not complain.

The second signature is a two-pronged Purification and Charm spell, used almost exclusively for the purification of those with a great deal of darkness. In this case, the transformation is sudden, and this is the exception to the wing size equalling rank thing. If someone has magical powers that come from darker places, their wings will grow in proportion to the amount of dark power that they use. Unlike the first type of transformation, this second version is more sudden and is sometimes, but not often, a little bit painful, since being flooded with light tends to sting just a bit.

A Brief(ish) History: To address the growing imbalance between Light and Darkness, something needed to be done. The response was to create the first set of Enkelit, and they did their job admirably. More than admirably. Over the years, the Enkelit, because of their appearances and general doing of good deeds aside from bringing people and some select humanoids from Darkness to Light, have become known as the allies of humans. While trust in the Enkelit has not faded over the years, fear of these creatures has waxed and waned.

There is little to be done if one happens to catch the eye of an Enkeli. They tend to be drawn to one of two types of people. Despair and sadness attract Enkelit like moths to a flame, as do Dark Magic and wicked hearts. There are always exceptions, of course, and more than one heroine has found herself on the receiving end of the amorous advances of an Enkeli.

An Enkeli can be created in one of two ways--they can be born, or they can be converted. If an Enkeli mates with a human male, the first child is always female, and always another Enkeli. Converted Enkelit either become the lovers and property of the one who converted them, or they become apprentices until they are strong enough to find their own partner. Because of this habit of taking converted girls as their own, there are a few Enkelit who actually keep large harems of ten or more girls, but for the most part, they have a tendency to mate with one or perhaps two individuals, for life.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 am

well bored and iv been meaning to do this for a while now.

Slime girls

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/869949/arms_up-blue-blue_hair-breasts-goo_girl-green_eyes

somewhat transparent female figure coming out of a pool of some sort of liquid, colour varies.

attacks

WIP

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Forum Bestiary  Empty Rosssi's bestiary part 1

Post  Rosssi Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 am

hi guys, these are the same ones from my other thread, here for completeness.

Don't forget time is running out to comment on my fiction to earn extra bestiary entries.

Comment on my fiction thread

Partygirl
A dangerous monster girl as by the time you see her you've already heard too much of her siren song. Partygirls look like beautiful women dressed in club wear and are especially fond of high heels. Partygirls prefer dark open spaces that they can fill with closely packed writhing flesh. Partygirls are mute but can infuse their music with subliminal commands to order their minions about and manipulate their prey. Their usual method is to influence their prey to dress up to their liking and fill them with a desire to dance. Partygirls also use their music to whip their minions into an ecstatic sexual frenzy.
Attacks
Siren Song: a dungeon wide effect, slowly works its way into the listeners mind wearing down resistance and making the victim highly suggestible and malleable.

Subliminal song: Once someone is under the influence of her siren song a Partygirl can begin inserting subliminal commands into the victims mind. The longer someone is exposed to the siren song, the less resistant to this attack they become.

Once the Partygirl is actually encountered she can use the following techniques.

Dancing Grind: Partygirl presses herself against her target, allowing her special charms to press against them, this technique can cause a type of amnesia causing the target to forget their mission, spells and abilities.

Sexy Dance: Partygirl slows her music and slowly shows off her beauty to the party, anyone not under blind status becomes slowed as they feel an urge to move in time with the music, anyone so affected will also become reluctant to interrupt the dance and will not strike Partygirl.

Tounging Tune: once a victim is completely under her spell, Partygirl can convert them into a Dancing Damsel. Partygirl must kiss her victim on the lips for at least five seconds (most choose to take longer) once this is done she gifts the victim with the music inside her. Dancing Damsels may not even be aware of the music's hold on them, often they are sent out believing that they escaped their Partygirl mistress. Damsels often retreat to nearby towns where the music lays dormant until an opportunity to convert another Damsel arises.
Damsels can use the following attacks
Dancing Grind
Tounging Tune
Syren Song: a less powerful version of Partygirls Siren Song. It has a much shorter range (about one room) Damsels often befriend their targets, not knowing they are being guided by the music and often get them tipsy or otherwise disorientated before making their move to decrease their resistance.

Sockla

The lowest ranking of the nylon clan, Socklas are named for the nylon thigh high socks they wear. A Sockla can change the colour of her socks in an instant with a thought.
Although they are inexperienced at the seductive arts that make the higher ranking members of their clan such supreme seductresses, Socklas are very cautious and rarely emerge before they are confident of success. They appear as young women in thigh high socks and usually very short skirts.

Attacks
Trapped socks: often disguised as treasure in chests, these enthralling nylons are more powerful than the Socklas themselves. A quick spell taught to all Socklas allows them to link any socks to the great and malign intelligence that rules the nylon clan. The nylons are almost orgasmic to touch and once worn can excite and sedate the wearer as neccesary. Socklas often scatter these throughout dungeons they inhabit to snare female adventurers.
Sock Stroke: Socklas use their socks and gloves (known as hand-socks) to caress their victims erogenous zones, using their victims excitement to convert them into sexy sock slaves. A Sockla with five or more sexy sock slaves is considered for promotion to a Stockinga
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:30 am

Was wondering if anybody was interested in working on a bestiary
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:01 pm

BohemianIncubus96 wrote:Was wondering if anybody was interested in working on a bestiary

Potentially

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:13 am

I would be.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:27 am

Sure, count me in.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:18 am

Okay cool. I'm not sure how to go about it though. Was either thinking of creating a thread or a PDF document.
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

Back to top Go down

Forum Bestiary  Empty Forum Bestiary

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:34 pm

BohemianIncubus96 wrote:Okay cool. I'm not sure how to go about it though. Was either thinking of creating a thread or a PDF document.

Hmm. I'd be all for it no matter what form it took. A PDF document would be harder to edit...
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Gave this it's own thread. Sounds good, and of course I'll award points for the participants if you want.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Intruder Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:46 pm

This seems like a nice idea. I'd like to potentially contribute to it. Smile
Intruder
Intruder

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonOne994 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:33 am

im in Very Happy

LeonOne994

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:15 am

BohemianIncubus96 wrote:Okay cool. I'm not sure how to go about it though. Was either thinking of creating a thread or a PDF document.

Depends on how people want to go about this. For a large community effort with multiple authors working on a single entry a google doc (or a slideshow if we want to echo the original bestiary entries) would be good. If people would prefer to work alone on individual entries forum posts would probably be sufficient.

As far as PDFs go it would be great for a final product and easy to make, but not so good for editing. Perhaps we could put one out every time we complete x entries?
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:01 am

now are we talking just monster girls, or do say things that are brainwashed soldiers, characters and such count, tecnicaly I think barbies might come under the human catagory rather than monster.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:25 am

It really doesn't matter. This is pretty much an open thread to post Monstergirl/enemy data.

I'll get around to posting some soon.
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

Back to top Go down

Post  imshields Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:05 pm

What sort of entries are you thinking of, an out of world game enemy list, like some of the ones from thisĀ thread, or an in world one like theĀ Monster Girl Encyclopedia (wiki).

imshields

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Anything goes
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content