Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 16 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:55 pm

Hmm was gonna suggest someone else but the logic is sound.

A, Ayane (and stealing a bit from Rainday) leave the girl with Tsubaki with the special instructions, Ensure the girls safety and Lady Elphelt will reward Tsubaki 'generously'

We whisper the last part to Ayane and Elphelt, no need to have the other girls grow suspicious
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 16 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:25 pm

"Ayane. I need you to take this girl back to the village. It's not safe for her to be here. Tell Tsubaki about what has happened as well." Celtica said, Ayane nodded as she moved over to grab the woman. "And also..." Celtica said quietly as she leaned in towards Ayane's ear, though close enough to Elphelt that she could hear too. "Tell Tsubaki that Elphelt has requested her." she whispered. "Got it." Ayane said and princess carrying the blonde she started making her way back to the village with shinobi speed. "I don't think I gave you permission for that." Elphelt whispered playfully to her knight. "I'll make it up to you, I just wanted to motivate your knight."

That dealt with one problem to an extent but the larger one was still looming unseen in the distance. "Everyone, get ready. Things might get rough here." Celtica told them. Best case scenario, this was Beauty Queen's castle and they dealt with her here and now. There were too many worst case scenarios to think of, so Celtica didn't. Instead they pushed on ahead. Though the fog was thickening they at least saw the shadow of a castle as they moved close. Soon enough they saw the real thing, a towering mass of sleek stones. Whoever made this definitely wanted it to look pretty.

There was no one at the main gate, though it was closed and there was no telling what was inside. Celtica had gotten used to guards at the entrance however and instantly thought that if they weren't here they were somewhere close. Possibly searching the woods for their escaped prey even. The only windows she could see were somewhat high up and small so that wouldn't be a good way in. The only other places were balconies far too high. Celtica wondered what to do.

A. Break through the main gate.
B. Have someone knock on the gate and try to seduce or charm whoever opens it.
C. Look for another way around.
D. Have someone use the Butterfly Armor to fly up and sneak through to open the door.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:38 pm

C. Look for another way around. Have Bullet (i think she's our fastest) don Butterfly armor and parameter sweep.

Eyes in the sky and on the ground

tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:52 pm

B! It is a castle, so maybe there will be some knights within... But at the same time I want Valeria to flaunt her stuff... Valeria!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:25 am

Rainday wrote:B!  It is a castle, so maybe there will be some knights within...  But at the same time I want Valeria to flaunt her stuff...  Valeria!
Lets see what Valeria has to offer. Very Happy

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:15 pm

B
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Perhaps a less violent approach to get inside would work, or at least Celtica hoped it would. "Valeria, could you use your charms to get us inside?" Celtica asked. A smirk appeared on the woman's gold and blue lips. "Stand aside and let me show you how it's done." she said, her hips swaying as she stepped towards the gate in that Egyptian attire of hers. Celtica, along with most of the rest of the party, couldn't help but watch the way her booty moved so sexually with each step.

"Woman or monster, whichever appears at the door I will wrap them around my finger." Valeria said to herself, knocking on the massive gate. Though it took a few seconds the area did shake a little and Valeria took a few steps back to see the gate opening up before her. And standing before her was a strong looking pale woman, wrapped up in black latex bondage gear and missing a head. Red spectral energy glowed from her neck unlike the blue energy that exuded from that Dullahan from the other night as she seemed to look at Valeria.

"Greetings, I am the beautiful Valeria! I've decided to grace your abode with my golden radiance, so don't take that for granted. You will let me in and accommodate me, won't you? Even without eyes you should be able to see true beauty." she said in a strong tone. The Dullahan however merely moved forward to try and grab her. Celtica and the gang was about to run out and attack when Elphelt motioned for them to stop. "Hold on, I think she's still got this."

Valeria moved out of the way, luckily that bondage gear was slowing the creature down. However with their head missing she had no idea how to kill this thing. Though killing wasn't the only option even if her attempts to charm the monster had failed. If they didn't have eyes to be charmed by her beauty, that she would just need another way. Moving closer she did a slashing kick to the Dullahan with her bladed heels, followed by a trio of spinning kicks. Each one hit their target and struck it with their paralyzing effects and while the Dullahan's body was resistant it was already slowed down. Someone with Valeria's agility could dance circles around the monster and did just that as she peppered weak but constant paralysis slashes from her feet until at last the Dullahan fell. It wasn't hurt too much, but it couldn't move.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, punishing a foolish girl for not respecting her pharaoh!" Valeria said as she knocked the Dullahan onto her back and then pushed a non-bladed part of one of her heels down towards the monster's pussy. "You like bondage? Then allow me to introduce you to another layer of binds!" she said, smugly looking down at the Dullahan as golden bandages were summoned and wrapped around the creature. Without a face or mouth it was hard to say how she was reacting, but as the paralysis was fading from her powerful body the new mummy got up and knelt down on Valeria's orders.

"All clear~" Valeria said, turning towards where Celtica and the party was hiding and blowing them a kiss. "Incredible..." Nepgear said while everyone met up with her. "Alright, this place is big and that likely wasn't the only Dullahan. Let's be careful everyone." Celtica said as she turned to look into the open door. She could see a somewhat large entrance hall with stairs leading upwards already.

A. Go inside and stick together.
B. Form two parties to explore the place.
C. Wait for Ayane and Tsubaki to return.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:34 pm

B. Form two parties to explore the place.

Also give Valeria a wink on a job well done
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:06 am

Oh that was such a great scene!!! My sentiments exactly Nepgear(sure to put a few points in the lily system)

I'm going to pick C, though I am wondering how we should split the party once they get here...

Elphelt, Celtica, Arotria, Tsubaki, Lina, & Nephenee(knights and dull techs + magic with Lina)

Valeria, Nepgear, Bullet, Asia, & Ayane +Mummy Dullahan (Bullet and Mummy provide defense while Ayane(now with great stats) and Nepgear do strike attacks with Valeria and Asia providing support + a dual tech)

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:48 am

Rainday wrote:Oh that was such a great scene!!!  My sentiments exactly Nepgear(sure to put a few points in the lily system)

I'm going to pick C, though I am wondering how we should split the party once they get here...

Elphelt, Celtica, Arotria, Tsubaki, Lina, & Nephenee(knights and dull techs + magic with Lina)

Valeria, Nepgear, Bullet, Asia, & Ayane +Mummy Dullahan (Bullet and Mummy provide defense while Ayane(now with great stats) and Nepgear do strike attacks with Valeria and Asia providing support + a dual tech)

Seconding this

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Looking at the castle both inside and out, it was clearly bigger than both the goblin and oni bases, and probably bigger than the Oracle's temple as well. As such, it made sense to split the teams in two. Not small enough to be a problem, but still able to move around multiple parts of the castle at once. "We'll split into two parties. Valeria, you'll be the team leader for the second team." Celtica said, Valeria nodding. "Well, it is only natural."

As they were grouping everyone together into two sets, Ayane also returned princess carrying a blushing Tsubaki just as she had done to that blonde haired girl. "Princess Elphelt, I am ready to serve!" Tsubaki said as Ayane dropped her, kneeling in front of the bride still blushing. "Hehe, not a bad idea. Celtica, Artoria, you both kneel as well." Elphelt said, and the two did as they were told. Nephenee had been put in this group, but she wasn't exactly sure what to do so she went along with it and knelt down as well. "Even you Neph?" Lina questioned, still having enough willpower to resist instantly joining them in kneeling despite thinking about it.

"You all shall serve me as my knights, so protect me and obey my commands. Kay?" Elphelt said in a cute voice, a big grin on her face seeing these girls at her feet. "Yes ma'am!" the knight trio said. With them, Nephenee and Lina joining Elphelt everyone else including Ayane and the mummified Dullahan went over to Valeria and the parties stepped inside.

The entrance hall was quite impressive in side and beauty, lovely paintings and decorations around. At the end of the hall were two side hallways next to some large stairs, and at them were a pair of women. Both with short dark haircuts and in armored maid uniforms, they had blank expressions and large blades in their hands. "Halt! All filth who dare attempt to dirty the vision of our queen shall be cleansed!" one of them shouted. There was also a closer path to the right side of them.

A. Have both parties fight the maids.
B. Have one party fight the maids while the other goes down one of the alternate paths (Which party, which path?).
C. Send only a few party members to fight the maids, then have both parties go down different paths (Which party members, which paths?)
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Maids Maids Maids Maids!
Maid Hype is kicking in!
I wonder though, did you get the inspiration for those maids from Fate? Where Rin and Juvia?! where taken their souls and new once where inserted? Really liked that idea.

Using both teams would be utterly lame, so lets go with C.
Who should fight though...
Let's have Asia, Nep, Lina and Artoria become cute little maids.
I mean beat the shit out of them.
While the princess with the rest of the knights go to the right one, the other team with Queen Valeria to the other path.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Okay, so I want a maid bad end(if not multiple) because hotness! To that End I have a elaborate plan... Somewhat.

C/E

Valeria gets cocky and sends her maids(Nepgear and Bullet) to take care of the two...

and then the bad end begins"(for Zero's eyes only, honor system <_<:

Though I am find with anything Zero decides to do of course.

Speaking of which, need to try to make a PM today.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Rainday wrote:Okay, so I want a maid bad end(if not multiple) because hotness!  To that End I have a elaborate plan...  Somewhat.

C/E

Valeria gets cocky and sends her maids(Nepgear and Bullet) to take care of the two...

Seconding this. I love maids, so I want to see a bad end involving them. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:49 pm

B

Let the Knights take them down and let Valeria's group take the right path
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:54 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:
Rainday wrote:Okay, so I want a maid bad end(if not multiple) because hotness!  To that End I have a elaborate plan...  Somewhat.

C/E

Seconding this.  I love maids, so I want to see a bad end involving them.  :3
Another good Idea of Rainday.
Valeria and Elphelt have run their high too long, time to put a stop to it! Very Happy

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:08 pm

"Bullet, Nepgear, would you be good little maids and clean up this rabble?" Valeria asked. "Yes ma'am." Nepgear said, her weapon drawn as Bullet sighed but moved forward. "Nepgear, you really can't let people walk all over you like that." she said before entering a battle stance with her clawed gauntlets.

"Low class maids like you have no hope of winning!" one maid said. "Allow us to reeducate you on proper procedure!" the other said. Blades in one hand and feather dusters in the other, the two enemy battle maids took battle stances of their own as they gracefully moved towards their prey. Moments later, all four of the girls went off and started fighting. The enemy maids were no slouches, moving quite quickly with their attacks and dodges even wielding their blades in only one hand. While Bullet could keep up and parry their slashes well enough, Nepgear was getting pushed back a bit more.

"Aren't your maids up to snuff? My knights could deal with this easily." Elphelt said smugly towards Valeria. "This seriously isn't the time for this!" Lina tried saying, but Valeria was already distracted. "Oh? Your knights may have skill but I could walk all over them if I so desired. Give me five minutes alone with Celtica and you would see." Valeria said with equal smugness, causing Elphelt's temper to rise.

"Miss Valeria, I don't think-" Nepgear started saying to calm the woman down, but this split in attention was exploited by the observant maid as her feather duster brushed against the girl's face cleanly. A wave of bliss echoed out from her face down through the rest of her body, causing Nepgear to stumble a little. "Initiating cleaning. Brainwash Attack!" the maid said, putting her feather duster away and holding her hand out towards Nepgear to release a blast of sparkling water at the girl. Thanks to her duster induced daze she was in Nepgear was unable to dodge and was hit head on. While the water struck her and then instantly dried out however, what didn't dry the same was her mind. Her mind had been washed clean of previous thoughts thanks to the spell, and with nobody else ready to react and Bullet forced back by the second maid they could only watch as a cloth was pulled out by the maid, wrapped around Nepgear and when it was pulled away she was in the maid outfit they wore, with her hair cut short and her eyes blank.

"Efficiency in cleaning all things physical and mental is necessary to be a proper maid. You couldn't grasp such things, so you could never beat us." the maid said, Nepgear nodding. "Understood. Efficiency is everything, and more maids means more efficiency." she said before turning to the rest of the party. "Nepgear, snap out of it!" Bullet said as she entered Afterburner to push the maid she was fighting back and charged in only for both the second maid and Nepgear to strike her, Nepgear holding her still while the other maid prepared another Brainwash Attack.

The maid Bullet had attacked got up and appeared before the party, who were now moving forward to try and stop her friend from being brainwashed. "Who would like a lesson in manners next?" she asked, blade and feather duster at the ready. "Fine, I'll put my money where my mouth is. Celtica! Let's show her what we can do." Elphelt said, stepping forward. While they were dealing with her the others could run towards Nepgear and Bullet, but they reached her too late. Bullet's hair had been trimmed to be in a very strict haircut and her outfit the same uniform as the other three. "This isn't looking good..." Ayane said.

Celtica then began clashing blades with one of the maids, pouring her energy into the Lion High Blade to deliver powerful strikes. And indeed, she was overpowering the woman. The maid was quick and tried to use her feather duster on Celtica only for Elphelt to cover her with guns and stop those attempts. With the others fighting against the three maids over there it was looking like things were turning around. At that point however a couple things happened at once.

First, one of the maids fired off another Brainwash Attack towards Asia. Though she had the ability to dodge, her mind imagining herself being hit by brainwashing water and feeling the wonderful wet sensation of it caused her to hesitate enough to be struck, to the surprise of her teammates. That moment gave an opening for the maid Bullet to enter Afterburner state and dash in to deliver a disarming strike to Celtica. "What!?" Celtica shouted in surprise and before she could pull out Durandal she had already seen the other maid moving in with her feather duster. Bullet was blocking the way of Elphelt's cover fire too, meaning that Celtica was struck and ended up in a trance.

"Cel! Nobody tries to steal you away from me!" Elphelt said angrily, tossing out a grenade and firing off shots as it moved. Bullet kicks the grenade over to the rest of the party to keep them pinned via an explosion as the two maids used their water and cloths to turn Asia and Celtica into full on maids. "This is a mess." Valeria said, getting up from the grenade attack along with the other remaining party members.

"Indeed it is, and messes much be cleaned up with haste." Celtica said, now fully embracing the maid mindset as she held her feather duster in one hand and the Brainfreeze Shield in the other. "Service with a smile, that is what you will do in your new jobs." the short haired maid Asia said, a blank smile on her face. Unprepared for the spiral of the shield Ayane and Lina fell under it's sway quickly while the others were hit by it some. "No way..." Elphelt said, struggling to resist with Valeria now at her side, the maids approaching to wash and claim the ones who had fallen into a trance. Celtica was moving closer towards them with shield in hand while the maids were surrounding the remaining party. Against a force like this, victory was becoming less and less of an option...

-

"Repeat, once more!" one of the original maids shouted, looking at the group of new recruits standing before her. All in the same uniform, all with the same hairstyle, and all ready to serve. "We are Beauty Queen's loyal maids! We clean her castle, her property, and all guests who dare to intrude. We do not let any dirt reach our queen's abode, only clean, spotless maids! Efficiency and grace are our specialties!" they all said in unison.

Even Elphelt and Valeria were now just as obedient as Ayane and Nepgear, their wills stripped from them and their minds scrubbed until there was nothing left save for the instructions they were given. With a nod from the maid, the new recruits all split up to move around the castle and begin cleaning. All dust needed to be removed, all spots cleaned, and all unwanted guests would be trained into loyal maids...

BAD END - Maid Knight

-

Not exactly what Rainyday had for their idea, but I did take some parts from it. As always, restart point is previous choice.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:25 pm

A. All out to figure out their capabilities in the 'prime' timeline and know what we're up against.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:43 pm

Aggra wrote:Maids Maids Maids Maids!
Maid Hype is kicking in!
I wonder though, did you get the inspiration for those maids from Fate? Where Rin and Juvia?! where taken their souls and new once where inserted? Really liked that idea.

Using both teams would be utterly lame, so lets go with C.
Who should fight though...
Let's have Asia, Nep, Lina and Artoria become cute little maids.
I mean beat the shit out of them.
While the princess with the rest of the knights go to the right one, the other team with Queen Valeria to the other path.
I will try my previous thought, sinceI can'tcome up with anything good. Very Happy

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:30 am

Very nice dood, I liked your take quite a lot. What tilltherewas1 said sounds like it should net us a win, and having Valeria and her companions taking the nearest path sounds good

So B

Also, I do love what Elphelt and Valeria's personalities have been shaping up to myself =) Not all Queens need to be evil, but they can become just as vain and haughty

(doesn't hurt that that makes more easily corrupted, but only time will tell if we see Nepgear and Cel lapping at their mistress's snatches with a blissfully blank expression in their eyes in a good way or a bad end way)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:44 am

Rainday wrote:Very nice dood, I liked your take quite a lot. What tilltherewas1 said sounds like it should net us a win, and having Valeria and her companions taking the nearest path sounds good

So B

Also, I do love what Elphelt and Valeria's personalities have been shaping up to myself =)  Not all Queens need to be evil, but they can become just as vain and haughty

(doesn't hurt that that makes more easily corrupted, but only time will tell if we see Nepgear and Cel lapping at their mistress's snatches with a blissfully blank expression in their eyes in a good way or a bad end way)
Well I personally hope that we turn Elphelt into the queen of knights, thatultimately can turn any noble knight into her willing play thing if she desires so! And I think she is on a good way inthat aspect.
WithValeria I don't have a clear Vision yet,let's seehowit ends!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:15 am

Guess I'll back all out attack, A
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:39 am

These maids looked surprisingly fierce, but they were lacking in numbers compared to the force that Celtica had brought together. "My team will take one. You can handle the other, can't you?" Valeria teased playfully. "Celtica, Artoria, Tsubaki, and uh, others! Show them what you've got!" Elphelt exclaimed.

The two squads each moved at the elegant armored maids, their blades and feather dusters in position to strike. Ayane made the first move with a quick dash in and kick that managed to land on one of the maids, who recovered quickly only to see the slow but strong mummy Dullahan charging at her. "What a disgusting being." she said as she spun to avoid and attack and then clashed blades with Asia, forcing her back but being struck by Bullet before she could deliver a followup.

The other maid meanwhile was being assaulted by the knights under Elphelt's command constantly, the lion weapons of Artoria and Celtica doing well to force her down and give the quick Nephenee time to deliver powerful thrusts. "These ladies aren't so tough, I barely need to do anything!" Lina said, her fire blade glowing and ready to strike if the maid tried to make a suspicious move. The maid was skillful to be certain, but blow and blow hit her and wore her down.

"Most impressive..." the maid said as she parried a strike from Nephenee and backed away from a downward swing from Celtica. Artoria meanwhile turned to Elphelt. "Princess, permission to subjugate the maid?" she asked. "Hmmm? Go for it." Elphelt responded, unsure exactly of what she meant but very interested in seeing it. Artoria wanted to further test the extent of her Void Armor and while the enemy maid was pinned to a wall after attempting to block a strike from Tsubaki's blade Artoria dashed in and with her dark gauntlet grabbed the girl's face and started pumping dark energy into her.

"You work for Princess Elphelt now." Artoria said sternly, the maid's hair losing color as it became pale alongside her skin. Her eyes glowed a golden color, and some red markings appeared along her face. Artoria dropped the maid, who fell into a kneeling position with a blank look on her face. "How may I serve you, Princess Elphelt?" she asked in a monotone voice.

"Ooh, I could get used to having a dark knight like this~" Elphelt said with a grin, waltzing on over and giving Artoria some headpats that made the pale girl blush. "I-It's really nothing..." Artoria said, though her breathing was rather heavy. It seemed that move took a bit out of her. Meanwhile, the other party had defeated their own maid and caused her to fall to the ground in defeat. "These girls are clearly under some spell, so I'd feel bad killing them. She should be out long enough for us to do our business though." Bullet said.

Celtica was unsure of Artoria's methods, but having one of the castle maids in their service could be useful.

A. Question the maid about important locations in the castle.
B. Have the parties split up down two paths (Stairs, Right, Top Right, Top Left).
C. Have the parties remain together for now and go down one path (Stairs, Right, Top Right, Top Left).
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:04 am

Definetly A,
need to find the locations for hot items/potential bad ends!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:31 am

A. Question the maid about important locations in the castle.

Aw man that void armor is so cool. It really should be ours (Celtica)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next