Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 29 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  vesago_x Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:49 pm

C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 29 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Aggra Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:51 pm

A and have Asia search for a book about our Undine goddess. Very Happy

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:25 am

Aggra wrote:A and have Asia search for a book about our Undine goddess. Very Happy
Second.

Yay love triangle~ Very sexy bad end and so may lovely preview of what is to come =) It makes me so giddy!

I need to get back to sending you stuff(Gundam Versus eats my time), maybe I'll send some little ideas until I finish that big one.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:59 pm

With what they had found already Celtica wanted to stay in here a bit longer to see if anything else useful popped up. "I'm going to check the shelves for anything else. We might be able to find something on Beauty Queen herself, or at least some more monster data." she said. Maybe if they were lucky there would be a second notebook page in here. "I'll help too." Asia said, walking up next to one of the other bookshelves.

Celtica herself wanted to see if she could find anything on the woman leading this. Who she was, her abilities, something. First she checked the section where those skillbooks were. That might give a clue to what she could do. There was some stuff on enchanting clothing...that was probably Nui's, some more general books, here we go, an unfortunately rather small book on life fibers! That was the stuff Nui was using, but it would be good to know about. Beauty Queen could likely use them too, and Celtica still had that ball with her.

It seemed like they were a special resource from beyond the stars that could take over and alter a host via clothing. If the wearer possessed enough willpower though, they could control the fibers and use them for power. "So Nui controlled those life fibers and turned them into her weapons." Celtica said aloud. There was even a section on those balls, saying that the one who tossed the orb would exert their will and the power of the life fibers on the victim to control them. Based on that, using one on yourself sounded safe as long as you could control the fibers.

"Huh, doesn't give the name of the author..." Celtica said, looking and finding nothing. She got distracted from that line of thought when Asia came to her with a big blue book though. "I don't really think that this will help fight Beauty Queen, by I found this book on water monsters. Doesn't that sound really useful for when we go to the islands?" Asia said, and Celtica had to agree. "Indeed, the deep seas contain dangerous creatures of all kind. Knowing of their skills will be useful." Artoria said.

"I'll keep this safe." Asia said, putting the book away with the other book she had found and decided to not show the others. They searched a bit more for some Beauty Queen info but found it lacking. "For a name like Beauty Queen she sure doesn't put herself out there." Lina sighed. "It is strange. This library has information even on Nui's skills, correct?"Bullet asked, and Celtica nodded. Maybe there was information here that they just hadn't picked up on? Just in case she grabbed both the life fiber book and the clothing enchantment book.

It was only then that they heard loud moans echo out from the hall and through the room. "Some of those sounded like Elph's!" Celtica exclaimed. "You can tell by moans?" Lina wondered. "More importantly, what the heck was that!? Now the crazy moaning is gone, did they just turn up the volume for a few seconds?" she asked. That was really bizarre. It didn't sound like it stopped, but after a few seconds it just got more quiet and faded away into silence.

A. Rush over to where Elphelt's team went.
B. Be careful, sneak over to where Elphelt's team went.
C. Stay here and keep investigating, that might have been a trap.
D. Write-In.

-
Elphelt and Asia's inventories have been updated.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Good thing we found that book about forbidden arts to summon water monsters.
I wonder if there is a spell to summon a specific undine?! :O

Ithink C would be kinda strange of a choice, so let's go with B.
Rushing in just sounds pretty dangerous.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:30 pm

Had the Chaos Bunny fun, so yeah, let's take things seriously at the moment. B.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:40 pm

B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:47 pm

B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:34 am

It would be dangerous to rush in when the enemy is an unknown factor, but there is no way that they could ignore something like that. "Let's move out. Everyone, be careful and quiet. If this is the doing of one of Beauty Queen's minions they almost certainly have a trick up their sleeve." she said. "The last few minions didn't even have sleeves." Lina remarked as they left the library and entered the hallways once more.

The five heroines and Artoria's two corrupted lackeys all carefully made their way towards the other side of the halls, stopping at corners and peaking to see what was going on. They could hear the moaning of their friends once more, slowly getting louder as they progressed, and after reaching a final corner they saw the erotic fun that Falcom was having with them. Ayane on top of a moaning Elphelt's body, toying with her using Elphelt's own whip. Nephenee and Tsubaki were both over there too, kissing and rubbing against her too. Valeria meanwhile was pinned down by her own servants and stripped while the heavily corrupted Nepgear tasted her pussy.

"Ahaha, come on girls, can't you hold out a little bit longer~" Falcom mocked, seeing the forming ears and lewd expressions on both Valeria's and Elphelt's faces. "Too bad~" she said with a wicked grin. Celtica wanted to rush in and slam her, but looking at things nearly everyone was under this woman's control and those that weren't were going to be soon. They needed a plan to defeat her.

A. Have Artoria send her Plant Sisters out to attack, then move in when they make an opening.
B. Use that Cleansing Orb you bought to dissipate the lust in the chaos filled girls.
C. Run cover for Asia, having her snap them back to their senses with her magic while the party fends the girls off.
D. Head out yourself and try to quickly take down the girl in charge.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:46 am

B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:36 am

Yeah, I think B would probably be the most efficient solution here.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:35 am

B definetly sounds interesting.
Wonder how those "chaos" enslaved friends will do with this though.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:34 pm

B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:16 am

Now seemed like as good a time as any to use some of the items they've acquired, no good having them if they never get use. Celtica looked to the others to signal them to prepare for an attack, and then tossed the Cleansing Orb out into the room. "Eh?" Falcom said as she saw it hit the ground and explode into mist. "A little smoke is the best you've got?" the chaos rabbit chuckled as she got up and snapped her fingers to get the attention of the others.

As the mist spread throughout the room however, the girls started calming down. They're sexual movements were slowing and then stopping and their expressions ones of confusion, the chaos rabbit ears fading from all except for Falcom and Nepgear. "I feel strange...what is..." Nepgear said as she stumbled, Falcom feeling the effects as well. "Wait, this...I'm...gah, attack!" Falcom ordered, Nepgear going in to approach the charging Celtica and her group.

"Go, take her down!" Celtica shouted as she clashed blades with Nepgear, the others moving past her. "Nepgear, you aren't some Beauty Queen lackey! Snap out of it right now!" Celtica shouted, a confused look on Nepgear's face. With her lust weakened the control over her was waning, and Celtica was going to use that weak will of her's to her advantage.

Falcom meanwhile traded blows with Artoria and Bullet, Asia checking on the others who were coming to. "My head...grrr, you all are a real nuisance!" Falcom said with an axe kick against Bullet, Artoria thrusting and only narrowly missing. "Oh, I see. You're brainwashing is being effected by the mist too, isn't it?" a smug Artoria said as she had one of her plant minions shoot vines at Falcom. "Shut up!" the woman yelled, cutting through the vines only to get punched right in the face by Bullet and knocked across the group.

"Cel...oh jeez, what happened?" a weary Elphelt said, looking around to see some equally confused others. "Looks like your knight in shining armor came to our rescue." Valeria said, helping the bride up. "She always does~" Elphelt said with a cheery grin, her energy back in an instant. "Nepgear, you are under my command and I shall not take subordination!" "Y-Yes ma'am!" Elphelt soon heard, seeing Nepgear bowing to Celtica as she too returned to normal.

"Sometime it's a good thing Nepgear is easy to influence." Celtica said with a sigh as she helped Ayane up. "I'm sorry...I got completely consumed by my own desires..." Ayane said looking away. "Don't worry about it, happens to the best of us." was Celtica's response. The knight then looked towards Falcom, who was on the ground and quickly surrounded by the party. "Damn it, this isn't how things were supposed to go...gah...stop it..." the enemy said, clutching her head.

A. Knock her out.
B. Try to get information out of her.
C. It seems like the Cleansing Orb weakened her brainwashing, try and return her to her senses.
D. Let one of the dominant girls have their way with her (If so, who?)
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:36 am

I'm going with C.

Last edited by DrgnmastrAlex on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:49 am

I wouid like to go with C.
I wouldn't mind B too.
Though I think we shouldn't enslave her.
We are becoming more evil then the queen here. Smile

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:12 pm

D Celtica with the hypno shield
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:36 pm

C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:59 pm

D, Valeria could use another mummy =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:43 pm

I pick D. Celtica with her Hypno shield.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:20 am

Aggra wrote:
Though I think we shouldn't enslave her.
We are becoming more evil then the queen here. Smile
Seconding this, at this rate we're setting up evil path route for our party here, I'll go with C. Razz

Anyway 'sup guys, lurker here and eager to get more bad ends! I decided to chime in after binge reading this for two days, that was a lot of reading, kudos to zero for writing this. Though I was quite amazed that we haven't meet beauty queen yet, I was sure you guys already reached her.

Oh yeah, so far Shuten Douji and the Oracle is my favorite, I won't go into long details here but let me just say I really love non physical temptation like those. And I was gonna express my disappointment with the lack of breast and cowgirl milk temptation, but Zero already teased us with that Owp Island, so I'm all eager and good. Very Happy
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:32 am

Nice to see another new participant, glad you are enjoying! Yeah this particular dungeon has taken a lot longer than I expected, partly because real life stuff has caused me to update less frequently and partly because I underestimated just how big I made this place and how many different encounters I put in it.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:45 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Nice to see another new participant, glad you are enjoying! Yeah this particular dungeon has taken a lot longer than I expected, partly because real life stuff has caused me to update less frequently and partly because I underestimated just how big I made this place and how many different encounters I put in it.
No worries, real life comes first, though I think it's more about the size and content of this particular dungeon more than anything else, I mean, how many monsters were in the previous dungeons? Like, slime palace have 2 slime subordinates and Jelle (excluding Jelle's minion copies); Oni hideout has some onis, Mana, and Shuten; The Oracle's temple has some shades, some golems, a Cyclop girl, and the Oracle.

And then there's this place that consists of Dullahans, Maid Knights, Ero Knights, Plant monsters, Nui, Falcom, not to mention there are still 2 more elites before the queen herself. lol!

Not that I'm complaining of course. Very Happy
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:25 pm

Celtica figured that if she could break Beauty Queen control over this woman then that would be the best end to this situation. She thought she knew just the item for the job too as she pulled out the Brainfreeze Shield and activated it. "You are no servant of Beauty Queen or anyone. Remember who you originally were." she said fairly sternly. "Who I...was...ngh...my head...I'm..." Falcom started to say as the aura of chaos energy vanished from her as well, the hypnosis being just enough to help her break out of this villainous persona.

"I'm no chaos rabbit or evil minion, I'm Falcom!" she said as she slowly got up, a smile on Celtica face. "Glad to hear it." the knight said, putting her other hand out to help the girl up. "I'm really sorry for the trouble I caused, wasn't exactly myself lately. I'm actually an adventurer whose been trying to save people from monsters...looks like that advice I got about there being powerful monsters here was a little suspect." Falcom said.

"Not exactly suspect, more like a trap." Bullet said. It was easy to tell what happened. Nui must have tricked her into coming here just like she did to the party. "Yeah. I wish I knew where my stuff was, this outfit's a little embarrassing. It was supposed to make me stronger but I guess I just got-" Falcom said, though she was then distracted by seeing the plant girls and dullahan and entered a battle stance. "Relax. These monsters are under our control. They are nothing but puppets." Artoria said, casually groping Suzuran to make a point. "Ah, I see." Falcom said. "Sorry. Still a bit out of it."

Though she wasn't exactly in fighting condition right now, Celtica hoped that a she could answer a few questions. "Do you remember the last thing you did before you got brainwashed?" Celtica asked, causing Falcom to think hard. "The last thing...yeah, I entered this big chamber and there was this lady with crazy hair sitting on a throne. And then...it's a blur." the adventurer said. "Ayone else there? Perhaps a girl with an eyepatch?" Celtica continued to question. "Don't remember seeing one of those. Hmmmm, I think there were two other girls...but they had masks, I didn't see their faces."

It was then Valeria's turn to ask a question. "And you were wearing this outfit, correct?" she asked, Falcom nodding. "Yeah, why-hey!" she started saying with a blush as Valeria got up close and personal at examining her clothing. "Hmmm. I don't see anything like life fibers as a part of this outfit. I had thought that you might have been controlled like that." Valeria said, stepping back. "Nice body, by the way~" she teased to make Falcom blush harder.

Celtica was unsure of how much more information could be gathered. "Can you tell us anything else, about this place or that woman you saw?" she asked. Once again Falcom started thinking. "Hmmm....oh, yeah! There's a secret switch in here that leads to the second floor. I'd been using that to move around while controlled." she told the party, going over to the corner of a wall and moving her hand around on it until a part of the backwall opened up to a small room with a ladder.

"How many passages does someone need in a castle?" Ayane wondered, this was getting absurd to her. "Thank you for the help." Celtica told the woman. "You should rest, or get out of the castle if you can. There's a village nearby that should be safe now that Nui's gone." she told the woman. "Got it. After you kick this place's ass I'll have to properly thank you." Falcom said with a smirk as she got up and started moving. Now that just left the question of where the party would be going. It seemed like they had gone just about everywhere on this first floor now.

A. Use the secret passage in Nui's room.
B. Use this new secret passage.
C. Use the stairs in the entrance.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:55 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:"How many passages does someone need in a castle?" Ayane wondered, this was getting absurd to her.
I can understand ayane so good right now. :p
Totally confused how this whole place works anymore. Razz

Well let's go with B.
No need to go back I guess.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next