Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 31 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Hornofdesolation Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:31 am

A for Group 1 and D for Artoria's Team.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 31 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Aggra Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Celtica:D
Artoria:B

Really wanna see Artoria submit to her new knight mistress. ;O

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:04 pm

"Elph, I'll need some cover!" Celtica said, seeing the woman be right there moving in front of her and firing away, while she tried to get the Brainfreeze Shield unstuck. The spider may have pretended like it did nothing, but her words and actions made it clear she considered the weapon a threat. If they could brainwash this woman then she could become an extremely useful asset.

Luckily, being powered up by Morrigan left Elphelt shooting faster and more precise then ever, making her excellent at providing cover while also landing shots of the spider. "It's useless, this room is my domain~" the monster said, webbing launching from a room corner at Celtica before being shot away. "Too bad we're going to conquer it!" Elphelt replied. The others sprang to action as well, dividing the monster's attention further.

"There's so much of this stuff!" Nephenee said, cutting through a layer of threads only to have them come at her and wrap around her. Lina cut her out, but then got blasted from behind and launched into a web on the wall. Ayane was doing well at avoiding the traps and making her way in, even slicing the monster a few times before being pushed back by powerful spider legs. "Gah!" Asia said as she was wrapped up in webbing, Valeria trying to push forward to slice her out only to get slammed into the ground by a jumping attack by the spider, who released additional webbing to bind her up. "None of that dear~" she said before jumping again to try and avoid more gunfire from Elphelt.

"Just a bit more...got it!" Celtica explained, the Brainfreeze Shield functioning once more. It hadn't taken too long to do, but looking around it looked like even that small amount of time was enough for the spider to take the advantage. Lina, Valeria and Asia had already been trapped by the webbing with Nephenee fighting her way through webs but being stuck in a dangerous situation. Elphelt had been succeeding in keeping the spider away from most of them and Ayane was free, but a lot of the team was trapped.

In the halls meanwhile, Artoria had charged through the attack of a Maid Knight with overpowering strength and thrust swiftly at their leader. She barely dodged, her dress torn from the strike, as she spun and delivered a whip move that Artoria stepped back to avoid. "I'll deal with this woman. You all should have no problem with the others." she said, her Plant Sisters moving to guard her back from incoming maids.

Bullet landed a strong blow against the face of one Maid Knight and then went low to dodge the brainwashing water of another to move into an uppercut. "Easier said than done, these girls are well trained." she told her, a third maid quickly moving close. "Such a crude maid. You must be reeducated." the newcomer said as the two she struck already got up ready to continue the fight. "Even so, we can definitely win!" Nepgear said while crossing blades with another Maid Knight. Against this group of enemies she was feeling her outfit's power working, filling her with a sinister yet powerful energy. "I'll take you all down!"

With those four handling the maids, Artoria was free to fight this woman. She was outdoing her in strength and agility, that much was certain, her narrow misses getting less narrow until she scored some hits. Her opponent on the other hand hadn't managed to do much damage. Even so, the woman didn't look worried. "What a dangerous knight you are...but I can feel such darkness in your heart. And even if such darkness is your power, it is a curse." she said as her red eyes started glowing, an oppressive force hitting Artoria's mind.

"Gah, this is..." she said as she gripped her head, still trying to attack. This time however the woman was able to use her whip to yank the spear out of the distracted girl's hands. Her glowing eyes brightened as she intensified the hypnotism. "You are beautiful maiden of darkness, but the night is my territory. You shall serve your Lady Sonia, as her faithful knight." the woman said in a lewd tone, licking her lips to reveal fangs as she approached. "...I was right...vampire..." Artoria struggled out but it was clear that her own darkness combined with Morrigan's demonic power, while a formidable combo, had weaknesses. And as Artoria's darkness was being used to control her, the knight's eyes were turning a blank red.

Team Celtica-
A. Focus on brainwashing the spider, that will effectively save everyone.
B. Focus on freeing the others, there's no telling what being surrounded by that monster's webbing could do.
C. Divide your forces and try to do both.
D. Write-In.

Team Artoria-
A. Have Bullet Afterburner and charge Sonia to try and break the hypnotism before it solidifies.
B. Have Bullet and Nepgear flee back to the party, this was going bad.
C. Have Nepgear summon Queen Crysos and hope for the best.
D. Try to finish the maid knights quickly to confront Sonia.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:41 pm

A and D
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:13 pm

A and D.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:20 pm

A & A
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Picking A and A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:33 pm

*takes a break from Fate*

Seems like we haven't had a bad end in a bit, let's try to fix that.

C and Hmmm... C is tempting, but let's go for B
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:30 am

Rainday wrote:*takes a break from Fate*

Seems like we haven't had a bad end in a bit, let's try to fix that.

C and Hmmm... C is tempting, but let's go for B
I totally agree!
So let us go with B and D!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:17 pm

I favor A and C.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:40 am

"Elph, can you keep covering me while I get her under control?" Celtica asked, and Elphelt naturally nodded. "I'm still in top form!" she exclaimed. The trio of them and Ayane moved closer, Celtica holding the Brainfreeze Shield out. Though the spider clearly knew it was dangerous to look, she couldn't take her eyes off it. Webbing shots fired off, but this time Elphelt was on point and shot them before they could reach their target.

"I don't know why you serve Beauty Queen, but that ends now. You serve me." Celtica said sternly, making the spider laugh. "That little trinket of yours won't be doing anything to my allegiance." she said in response. That made Celtica smirk, she noticed the monster's voice was less playful now. "Look into the spiral, fall into it and fall into obedience." she said, making a motion to Ayane with her other hand. "I shall do no such thing..." the spider responding, her webs and thread attacks getting less accurate.

Celtica merely kept walking forward with a confidence that would make many women blush. "Don't worry, I'm no villain. I'll treat you well so long as you behave yourself. If not." she snapped her fingers and the distracted spider woman found her upper half grabbed from behind by Ayane, who was standing on the lower half. "What...when did-" she started to say. "Shut up and look." Ayane responded, forcing her head to face the Brainfreeze Shield that continued to approach.

The woman clearly had a tough mind, as she struggled hard against it, but she could no longer spare any mental power to attacking and with each passing moment she was losing more control. "Now call me mistress. That's a simple task, isn't it?" Celtica asked smugly, she was going to overwhelm this monster with sheer confidence. "I...M-Mistress..." the woman finally said. "Good girl. And Beauty Queen is the enemy. The enemy. Say it." Celtica ordered. "Beauty Queen...is the enemy..." the spider said in a dazed tone.

Ayane no longer needed to hold her, and had gone to help Nephenee cut the other out of their bindings. Elphelt was meanwhile right next to Celtica with her whip, ready to step in to help as needed. "Excellent. You are a servant of good after all, evil like Beauty Queen is the enemy. It's only natural you would hate her. Next lesson, I'm going to make something useful out of you by the time I'm through..." Celtica said. Maybe it was just because of Morrigan's power, but she was feeling more dominant than usual. And this monster was going to experience that dominance...

As Celtica reeducated the monster, Bullet and Nepgear were dealing with a crisis. Artoria needed help now, but there were plenty of Maid Knights in the way. The Plant Sisters were dealing with some but they needed to go faster. "Let's clear a path and save Artoria!" Nepgear said, transforming into Purple Sister mode, though this version of it was far more evil looking than normal thanks to the outfit she was wearing, to surprise overpower one and deliver a fierce attack. Bullet too was trying her hardest to strike through the group that surrounded her. She didn't want to go making any deals with the devil, but she wished she had that power boost Celtica and the others got right now.

They had already done good damage to a lot of maids, so by teaming up and using the monster duo they had managed to defeat most of the maids. But they were out of time. Artoria turned towards them with blank red eyes, a wave of her hand causing the two monsters under her control to stop fighting. "My mistress demands your submission..." she said in an obedient tone, forcing Suzuran to use her hypnotic bells against the two. "Oh no...this...again..." Nepgear said as she fell into a trance, Bullet trying her hardest to shake it off. "Artoria, snap out of it! Aren't you supposed to be the dominant one!?" she shouted, but it seemed to have no effect on the dark knight.

Sonia chuckled seeing the girl resist. "You won't get through to her like that. Now be like your friends and submit, I always have room for more maids in my employ." she said with a smile. "Wearing this outfit was a mistake..." Bullet said under her breath as she prepared for trouble.

Team Celtica-
A. Brainwash the monster into a version of herself loyal to the party.
B. Brainwash the monster into a mindless drone.
C. Brainwash the monster into a new knight.
D. Brainwash the monster and instill her with a new personality (What?).
E. Write-In.

Team Bullet-
A. Fight for as long as you can.
B. Flee and get the other team for help.
C. Attempt to snap Nepgear back to her senses.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:48 am

A and B, though if y'all wanna get some bad end I'd be willing to change my vote.
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:48 am

Team Celtica
A with a bit of E, she's now a personal fashionista making clothes for the party. Occasionally selling some to increase party funds

Team Bullet
B I think snappin Nepgaer will be easier with the full group
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:38 pm

A and A. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:07 pm

A and E.

E = The shield gets stuck in web and falls to the ground,
breaking the spider out of the trance, and letting
Celtica hypnotise herself since she looks at the shield
in shock as it falls the ground. Razz

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:35 pm

A and A.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:00 am

I pick option A and option A.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:07 am

Nepgear was either out of this fight or joining the other team momentarily, and Artoria was already a major threat under this vampire's command. Bullet wasn't sure if she would even be able to escape. At least the maids had been pretty much dealt with and Bullet was sure that Celtica and the others would be able to handle things. That just left trying to stall them until the others were ready to fight.

Bracing herself for trouble, Bullet entered a battle stance. "Oh, you still wish to fight? A good maid would kneel and beg for forgiveness." Sonia said, a snap of her fingers causing her three new servants to move forward while she went over to the dazed Nepgear. "I can't do that, I'll keep on fighting as long as I've got the will!" Bullet said and charged, hoping to at least take out one of them before falling...

As Bullet fought to keep her will, Celtica was breaking the will of her opponent. With the Brainfreeze Shield so close to her face and Elphelt and Ayane on call to help as needed, Celtica was having some fun. "Now again, who do you belong to?" she asked in a strong, commanding voice. "You, Mistress Celtica..." the spider woman said, a moan leaving her lips as Ayane gave her body some stimulation for a good answer.

The entire party had been freed from the webbing already, Nephenee doing the brunt of the work there with some help from Ayane. Now it was Ayane's job to give the monster's body the proper reward for good behavior. "You think this'll work?" she asked Valeria as they watched the brainwashing session. "I do. Celtica's pretty good at being command when she isn't serving Elphelt." the merchant responded. Though that scene didn't matter much to her, Valeria was more curious about if any of the outfits here were worth anything. There were a few in here that caught her eye, and she decided to grab them for later.

"Ah~ Mistress~ Oooh~" the spider cried from Ayane's massaging. "Remember, this pleasure is Celtica's gift to you. All you need to do is be loyal and obey." Ayane said as she continued. "Correct. And if you go against what we both know you really want..." Celtica said, and with a motion Ayane moved so Elphelt will do some whipping. "You'll be punished!" Elphelt said, following up Celtica's words.

The trio spent some more time drilling ideas into her head. Of absolute loyalty, of a desire to please her mistress. To go above and beyond. The Brainfreeze Shield instilled all of this into the monster, keeping her core personality the same while warping what she believed. After Celtica believed she had done enough, she put the shield away and called Ayane off. "I'm sure you feel much better now." Celtica said with a smile, helping her up.

The spider woman smiled as she got up with the help of her mistress. "Indeed~ I feel oh so foolish, I cannot believe I was brainwashed into going against my mistress~ It seems that even I was unable to resist Beauty Queen." she said with a sigh. As far as she was concerned, she had been brainwashed to fight against Celtica. The knight had no idea if she was controlled previously or if she served Beauty Queen willingly, but that didn't really matter right now.

"I've got a few questions, but your name will do first." Celtica said. The monster nodded. "Oh, of course~ I am the Drider Silque~ It is a pleasure to serve you Mistress~" Silque said with a psuedo-curtsy using her spider legs. "I expect great things from you. Can you give me any more information on Beauty Queen?" Celtica asked. This was pretty close to her throne room so she might know something. "I was tasked with creating enchanted clothing by Beauty Queen. Clothing fitting for certain kinds individuals." Slique explained.

That was a somewhat confusing response. "Certain kinds?" Celtica asked, causing Silque to nod. "Yes. Clothing fitting for people who would obey, or those who lack morals." she explained. That Celtica understood, she was getting clothes ready for future slaves. That certainly would explain the many maid outfits. "My Ayane, that was some good work. I had no idea you were so skilled at that kind of thing." Elphelt cheerfully said to the ninja as Celtica questioned her new servant. "Oh quiet, a ninja is skilled at many different things. Once it came back to me I could do it like an expert." Ayane responded.

"So Cel, where do we go from here? The others haven't returned yet." Elphelt asked. "I'm worried something might have happened to them." Asia said. That's right, she had been busy with brainwashing Silque and almost forgotten that their companions might be in great danger. She could still feel Morrigan's strength coursing through her however, which meant she was still in perfect fighting condition.

A. Head out into the hallway to check things out.
B. Head up to the next door on this side.
C. Head up to the big gate.
D. Write-In.

---
Valeria's inventory has been updated with four new outfits, and Celtica's inventory has been updated with her new servant.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:20 am

There are more doors here?? I'm afraid I completely lost track of the place layout.

Anyway, the other group is in the hallway right?
A

Or maybe we can split the team up since Cel and Elphelt already powered up by Morrigan, then again there is also powered up Artoria on the other side.
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:33 am

There is one more door on this left side of the corridor square. Up on the top side is the large gate, and then Artoria and pals went out and went to the southern part of the hallway of the corridor square to confront the reinforcements.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:39 am

Thanks for clarifying but I'm still unable to map the layout in my mind, or rather, not without much effort so I'll just leave navigating the place to others. Razz

Meanwhile let's just go with A
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:44 am

A

Seriously, we need a get a piece of chalk and mark places we've been to in this maze Shocked
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:07 am

B from the flow of the other teams fight seems like a good idea to let them have a little more Vampire fun. Laughing

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:18 pm

B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:27 pm

The vote is currently tied between A and B. But here's a very quick sketchup of what the second floor of the castle looks like (Of what you are aware of, anyways).

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 31 Xs24mVX

Hopefully this will help a little.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next