Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 28 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:49 pm

Harpy types are indeed new. And vote is tied three wars for the first choice, with A, B and C all having a single vote.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 28 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  testuser Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:05 am

B has two actually, me and Aggra
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:18 am

Oh it does, I didn't notice Aggra's post.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:40 am

Voting B and A as well.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:39 pm

They had already found a decent amount at a glance in the library, there might be more information if they kept searching. "Let's open some books and look around more. We might be able to find something." Celtica said. "Sounds good to me." Lina responded, there could be some very useful knowledge in here after all, for defeating Beauty Queen and beyond.

Bullet and Artoria searched the bookcases with their eyes, looking at the names of them to try and find any of interest. "Hmm?" Artoria grunted, causing Bullet to turn. "What's up?" Rather than speak, the dark knight used actions to explain by moving a few books out to reveal some loose pages. "I wonder what these are?" Artoria asked aloud and took took them out to show the others.

"Idol target list?" Bullet asked, looking at one of the papers. That is indeed what it said, with a list of names, threat levels and ease of control levels. "Ah, so that's it." Artoria said as Celtica walked over to look at it. She got what her fellow knight was thinking pretty quickly. "Idols are hugely inspirational to the forces fighting the monsters, and beloved by many too. Basically, if Beauty Queen could put even a couple under her sway she could easily influence lots of people." Celtica said, then turned her head. "What are these other things?" she asked, looking at the other papers grabbed.

One looked to be some kind of machine, but it was all nonsense to her and she wasn't sure if anyone in the group was good with machines. Might as well keep it for later though. Another detailed the islands, and potential threats in them, which was significantly more useful. "Valdra Island...an island of swamp...monster controlled...ancient temples worth investigating...Asmodeus Island...danger...avoid at all costs...Owp Island...human controlled...plentiful resources...leader is a threat..." Celtica read out, skimming them a little.

"So Beauty Queen sent some lackeys to the islands to scout them out. Probably looking for girls to abduct." Lina said. Celtica did wonder whether plentiful resources meant actual resources or people to sell into slavery. "That means Beauty Queen likely has access to a boat or two. That would be good then, if we could take one after beating her, right?" Asia asked. Actually, that would be good, Celtica thought. Though it would still leave the problem of having to hire someone to command the ship.

As Celtica thought about her next options, Elphelt was dealing with the current issue of facing down this Falcom woman. She definitely looked dangerous...but Elphelt was curious how strong Tsubaki would be now. "Go my erotic knight, defeat this villain for your princess!" she declared, Tsubaki nodding all too eagerly and stepping forward. "Anything for you princess~" she moaned out, her weapon at the ready. "You're sending one of those stupid Eroknights at me? Now that's a joke." Falcom commented.

Tsubaki rushed forward with a burst of speed and smashed Falcom in the face with her shield, slamming the chaos bunny into a wall. The eager bunny girl instant got back however and started trading blows. The Eroknight's strikes were a mix of actual strikes and groping attempts and sexual attacks Tsubaki felt compelled to try. "Not bad. But..." the corrupted girl said, and as her dark aura flashed and expanded Tsubaki found herself coated in dark energy. Lewd, loud moans escaped her lips, even louder and lewder than before, her lack of experience with the armor resulting in basically no ability to resist erotic attacks.

"Tsubaki!" Nepgear shouted and her and Ayane went in to attack and distract, Ayane able to keep up with Falcom's speed fairly well. "Don't you know rabbits are good at two things? Fucking and multiplying!" Falcom said with a grin, using a spinning slash to hit both Ayane and Nepgear. And indeed, dark energy rabbit ears appeared on Tsubaki's helmet as her eyes turned a wild mix of purples and pinks.

This could be bad, but Elphelt was sure she could control her. "Tsubaki, remember your princess and obey!" she said, cracking her whip. The erotic look on the knight's face was even more extreme now as she giggled. "Princess~ Oh~ Love princess~ Gonna make princess feel good~ Anything for princess~ Aaaah, princessss, let's fuuuuck~" Tsubaki moaned out in a lustful haze and pounced at Elphelt. Her love for the woman was being used against them, as Falcom's chaos energy was causing it to go absolutely berserk.

Nephenee and the two Dullahan got in the way of the erotic warrior. "Come on, you're supposed to be one of the reasonable people here!" Nephenee said, trying to force Tsubaki back without hurting her. As a Dullahan was slammed into a wall though that was seeming a little difficult, Tsubaki was even more powerful now that she had let lust completely control her.

"Perhaps we should reconvene with Celtica." Valeria said. She was certainly no coward, but both opponents seemed very annoying to deal with here. "I swear, Tsubaki must get off on being controlled." Elphelt said to herself. She wanted to deal with this issue herself, it was partly her fault for a bad call, but she wondered what her options were.

Team Elphelt-
A. Flee back to the other hallway to meet up with Celtica's team.
B. Fire off a Magnum Wedding. (On which one?)
C. Focus on Falcom, if she is defeated the energy manipulating Tsubaki might vanish.
D. Continue fighting as is, They are still outnumbered.
E.Write-In.

Team Celtica-
A. Examine the island documents more.
B. Take a look at that idol sheet, see if any names are familiar to anyone.
C. Leave and meet up with Elphelt's team.
D. Search the library for any secrets paths.
E. Write-In.

-
Celtica's inventory has been updated, and also here's the link to the idol list (Also in the inventory)
https://pastebin.com/n4yqyuRb
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:09 pm

Team Elphelt
B on Falcom

Team Celtica
B (potential future prospects for recruiting/enslaving
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:04 pm

I enjoy bunny girls and corruption, so I want to see this delved into further. :3

D for the first one, B for the second.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:08 pm

B for both teams. Shoot Falcom.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:13 pm

B... But shoot Tsubaki, should be interesting to see how that works, especially with the Devil Girl Gear =)

B for the document, some interesting idols on there. Quite a good number of them, like all on the list(Tsubasa goes without saying), though I will say I really like Kanade's inclusion as she is a hella cool badass who could use more screen time, especially on our adventure =)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1688469?tags=amou_kanade
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2206934?tags=amou_kanade
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2592452?tags=amou_kanade
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:16 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:I enjoy bunny girls and corruption, so I want to see this delved into further.  :3

D for the first one, B for the second.  
We need more bunny girls!
So either D or E and let Elphelt succumb to
Tsubaki Dark Ero Bunny Powers Razz Very Happy

For Celtica let's takr a look at the Idols.
Get the feeling we already encountered one at the Onsen/Undine city.

Also good to see Miku on the list.
Really lived her in MC scene in Date a life.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Vote is tied for the first vote between B and D, since Rainyday's B was for shooting Tsubaki rather than Falcom.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  zigzagjacker Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:55 pm

D-B

zigzagjacker

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Laying the paper about the idols out on a nearby table, Celtica had them all gather around and look at it. The thing was pretty simple, it didn't even have pictures to go with the names. It's possible that they might have even seen some of these girls, but didn't have a name to go with the face. "Let's take a look at this thing more closely, see if we've heard of these girls. If Beauty Queen's agents have got their eye on them then they might be in danger." Celtica said. "Or worse, already under her control." Bullet added. The idea of Beauty Queen having an influential idol in her pocket to manipulate things would certainly be bad news.

"Kanade Amou..." Celtica said. Once again, Bullet was the one to speak. "Well, I've never been to any idol concert or anything like that. Not my style. But I do recognize the name from my mercenary days." she said. "Really?" Asia asked, and Bullet nodded. "Kanade was a fierce fighter, she wasn't part of my group but we did cross paths a couple times. She's amazing with a spear. I guess she must be a good singer as well." Bullet told the others.

"And what about the easy to manipulate part?" Artoria asked the brawler. "I didn't know her too well, but...she was pretty reckless. I imagine that might have something to do with it." Bullet explained. "I see. What about Azura?" Celtica asked, going down the list. No one seemed to know her, which kind of made sense since even this sheet mentioned lacking information on her.

"Next would be, ah, Tsubasa!" Celtica said, recognizing that one. "So you're familiar with her as well. That shouldn't come as a surprise." Artoria said. "Care to fill the rest of us in?" Lina asked, and Celtica was glad to. "She's a beautiful woman who rides a stunning mount and sings through the air. She is very cute." Celtica said, Artoria nodding. "Yes, very. She's a large hit among the Knights of Sacrima. Like a princess in need of a knight to protect her." Lina felt lost with how the two knights were looking at each other and speaking, as if they had just formed some new bond because of the idol. "Right. Well if she doesn't get a knight protecting her she might become Beauty Queen's idol." Lina reminded them.

"I won't allow that." "Not if we stop Beauty Queen here and now!" the knight two said at the same time. They continued down the list, Luka, Miku, Freyja, Athena, Rise, but they didn't know much. "I feel like that Luka girl rings a bell, but that's it." Lina said. "Uh huh. I think she's really popular, but I don't remember anything about her." Asia added. "Well if she's under someone's control like the paper theorizes if we can find her we should confront her." Celtica said.

"I'm also worried about this Athena part. Missing for two months? That sounds like bad news." Celtica said. The most likely answer was that she turned into a monster, but wouldn't she want to return to brainwash her fans? And wouldn't Beauty Queen's network have located her even if she had become a monster? "There's also Miku." Asia brought up. "An idol that can control minds, doesn't that sound really dangerous?" she asked innocently. "If she's not on the side of humanity, hell yeah it does." Lina said.

Mystery dangers in Miku, Luka and Athena...the reckless lancer Kanade...and the adorable Tsubasa caught up in this mess too. Celtica made a mental note to ask about some of these people when they got to port, they might be able to find something out.

"Out of the way~! I need my princess~ Need need need her~" Tsubaki moaned out as she delivered a powerful combination attack that left the two Dullahan slammed into different walls. "I guess I have been pushing those two a lot lately, even undead must get worn out." Valeria said, though then had to switch tracks to avoid a slicing attack by Falcom. "Better pay atten-" Falcom starts to mock her only to get kicked away by Ayane, who follows the flying body with a dashing move.

"This ain't you Tsubaki!" Nephenee shouted as she thrust at Tsubaki, trying to disable her for the moment but not make any serious injuries. And while precision was one of her strong suits, what wasn't was fighting such a powerful foe while holding back. "Don't worry, I understand~ I'll fuck you too after I'm done with my princess~" the lust consumed knight moaned out.

"You are outnumbered, free Tsubaki from your control right now!" Nepgear said towards Falcom. "You two are really annoying, but you look weak. Let's have some fun!" the bunny girl said and chaos energy poured out all around her, a spiraling energy surge from her body meant to hypnotize and stun her foes. "Ah...no, I won't..." Ayane began to say, but Falcom cut her off. "This isn't the attack, morons~" she said, and the chaos energy being spread out had formed circles around their feet that started dragging them in.

"Girls!" Elphelt shouted, firing off more rounds towards Falcom and while a few of them hit their mark it didn't stop the attack. The two dazed girls were totally swallowed up by the energy leaving only a panting Falcom "Whew, that was tiring. Good thing those two were lightweights. A bit of time in the Chaos Dimension'll do them good. I bet they are enjoying the all out sexual assault they're getting from all sides~" she said, her voice dripping with lust.

To make matters worse, Elphelt heard a pair of moaning voices from behind and she turned to see Tsubaki fucking Nephenee senseless, the chaos energy spreading onto her too. "I'm sorry my princess, but I just couldn't help myself~ I got so horny~ I needed to fuck~ But I'll fuck you too soooon~" Tsubaki moaned out, while Nephenee was unable to even form words with her moaning.

Elphelt and Valeria regrouped together, with her two Dullahan up and with them. "You know what, I'm a big enough girl to admit that you may have been right." Elphelt said, looking at the mess around them. "And I'm too busy trying to get out of this right now to gloat. We can save that for later." Valeria said with a grin, though she was faking confidence here. She had no idea how they were getting out of this mess. Falcom snapped her fingers and out came two new chaos rabbits, Ayane in a similar outfit to Falcom's with chaos energy ears while Nepgear was transformed into a more corrupt and revealing version of her advanced form, with more formed rabbit ears, pale skin and some facial markings.

"Oh my, this one's really taken a liking to chaos energy." Falcom said as she rubbed Nepgear's head, the girl panting like a beast in heat. "Don't forget about me~ I'm feeling like havin' some fun with Celtica's attention hog!" Ayane said, a sinister glimmer in her eyes. Celtica's attention hog? Elphelt had no idea the ninja felt that way about her, butshe knew that those kinds of emotions would only make things more difficult. "And once I'm done with you, I'll find Celtica and fuck her too!" Ayane said, and the chaos rabbit trio charged at the group...

Team Elphelt: Continue?
A. Move into a full bad end, then select a restart point.
B.  Lose control of this party for now, but continue with Celtica's team.

And if B,

Team Celtica-
A. Examine the island documents more.
B. Leave and meet up with Elphelt's team.
C. Search the library for any secrets paths.
D. Write-In.

-
Just because one party is defeated, doesn't mean it's all over. And if I give a choice like this, that means that no one is suffering from a permanent fate (At the moment). Also, here's a picture of what Chaos Rabbit Nepgear's outfit is like-
Spoiler:
Also, Celtica and Artoria have learned a Dual Tech.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:59 pm

Let's emvrave the chaos energy and go with the bad end.
After that I would like to use the other path, losing control of Team Elphelt, should reduce tjeir arrogance quite a bit. Very Happy

Team Celtica shoild go with either A or C or both.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Ugh let's get the damn bad end out of the way, so we can go forward. A

A for team Celtica
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:11 am

Double As. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:16 am

Double A, yeah.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:43 pm

Just gonna point out that if you picked B THEN you can then pick the second choice because you can't have progress in one with a Bad End in the other that has a restart, no offense meant of course =)

But yeah definitely A, I actually like this as it allows for more fun and more Bad Ends~ Really LOVED the Idol conversation, sets up a lot for further down the road. I especially liked the knights devotion to Tsubasa ^__^ Makes me so happy, of course nights would want to protect her with that original description you gave her, great insight! Even getting a dual tech out of it is great too =)

The fight against Falcom, Tsubaki, and now corrupted Ayane and super corrupted Nep is turning out really great too, super sexy, and I love horny bunny Tsubaki!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:58 pm

I'm assuming by double A people mean get the bad end, then restart point to the same exact place and continue.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Well I can't speak for the rest but I don't want to change any of Celticas team choices, but go back two votes on Elphelt (basically focusing on them until we either do it right or completely run out of options where Team Celtica has to get involved)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:38 pm

Elphelt tossed a grenade to cover the two and started shooting behind her as the duo of herself and Valeria fled, attempting to make it back to the others and regroup. If they were lucky the two Dullahan guarding their retreat could hold the others off long enough. Unfortunately, hopes were dashed as a high speed Nepgear rushed through them and pinned Valeria to a wall, licking her lips. "Come on, you can satisfy me can't you?" she asked with her face right up to Valeria's. "It's ok if you can't. I'll pump you with so much chaos energy you'll be able to keep fucking for a week straight!" she moaned out, catching Valeria's leg as the merchant tried to get a stunning strike in and moving even closer for a deep kiss.

Elphelt turned her gun towards Nepgear, ready to shoot her off, only to have to switch into a quick dodge roll to avoid a wave of chaos energy coming from the other two. One Dullahan was unmoving on the ground, the other having Falcom on top of them with her fingers deep in their pussy. "I've always wondered how horny an undead could get. Since you can't speak, you'll just have to tell me with body language!" she said with a grin. Ayane meanwhile was walking towards Elphelt. Her attempt to bring out her whip was thwarted by the ninja appearing near instantly in front of her and disarming the bride. Ayane's crazy speed was enhanced even more now.

"Ayane, listen, I've never meant to take Cel away from you. If you want her then just be assertive about it!" Elphelt said as she found herself hard pressed to avoid attacks from the new Chaos Rabbit. Sure, she liked it when Celtica focused on her but she would feel pretty hypocritical if she got made about Celtica having fun with other girls after all the conditioning she'd been giving Tsubaki and Artoria.

Ayane just laughed at that, a wicked expression on her face. "You're right. That's why I am being asserting, starting with fucking you senseless. If you impress, maybe I'll let you double team Celtica with me~" the ninja said with a moan. She had stopped using her speed to physically strike Elphelt and was now going for sexual strikes. High speed rubbing along her ass, her pussy, her breasts, everywhere that she simply couldn't defend against. "Ooh~ Ayane~ Please~" Elphelt moaned. She could feel it, this humiliation was also covering her in chaos energy. A maddening lust was rippling across her body and making it hard to think about anything. "Someone~ Ooooh~ Please, heeelp~" she continued to moan out.

"Anything for you princess~" an erotic voice rang out, and Elphelt would be able to make out Tsubaki and a chaos rabbit corrupted Nephenee both walking towards her with lewd expressions. "I'm sorry I took so long~ But I'm here~ So let's have fun~" Tsubaki said, all three of the girls wrapping around the woman and diving in to ravage her. Nothing but erotic moans filled the room from that moment on...

-

"Be careful, I thought I heard some strange noises." Celtica said as she and the others left the library to check on Elphelt's team. It had been too long, they should have reported back by now. Either they found something really impressive, or they got in some serious trouble. The team entered the fairly small room that this path led to, finding nothing despite hitting a dead end.

"Hold on, where is everyone?" Bullet asked, quickly glancing around. "There could be another hidden passage, we've had plenty of those already." Lina mentioned. As a chaos portal appeared in front of them revealing Falcom however, they got the probable answer. "Where have you taken our friends!?" Celtica asked, her blade pointed towards her. "They needed a recharge after their fun, so I had them soak up some chaos for a bit~" she responded.

With a snap of her fingers, a second portal opened up behind them and out came the other party. Elphelt, Nephenee and Valeria were all in the chaotic bunny outfits and had energy ears sticking out of their heads. "Ah, Ceeeeel~ I've missed you~" Elphelt said with a wide grin, the only thing on her mind being all the things she was going to do as she brought out her whip. Bullet and Lina remained facing Falcom as the others turned to deal with their corrupted party, the odds against them...

-

The two Beauty Queen elites could hear the erotic fun even from where they were. "I know we are supposed to check on the condition of the intruders, but I do loathe having to congratulate Miss Falcom. She lacks both beauty and style in her methods." The golden eyed woman said, the masked maiden the party met at the auction walking down a castle hall with a fellow servant of Beauty Queen right beside her. "I'm more upset about not getting to be the one to corrupt them myself, this group seemed pretty tough." the other woman said, a sleek red bodysuit and mask on her, with similar gold eyes to her companion and blonde hair. "Ah well, I'll still get to train the ones with potential into good little servants of evil!" the blonde haired woman exclaimed excitedly.

The duo stepped inside the room to discover that an orgy had formed, with Falcom right in the middle of things. "Well well, Beauty Queen's elites have shown up~" the chaos rabbit said, Nepgear wrapped around her arm nuzzling her breast and moaning. "The rules are that I get to keep half of what I convert, right?" she asked with a smug smile. The chorus of moans echoing out was music to her ears. She was going to have fun with these ones...

BAD END - Chaos Rabbit Falcom

-
Restart Point: Same Position
-

With the idol talk basically concluded Celtica felt it was time to discuss more important matters. Mainly, the data found on the islands they were planning on visiting. The northmost Asmodeus Island, the middle Valdra Island, and the southern Owp Island. If they knew what dangers awaited them, then challenging the threats there would be so much easier.

"Valdra Island..." Celtica started, looking over the paper. "It says that this is a monster controlled island with small human outposts. Swamps have taken over almost the entire island and monsters roam there. In the middle of the island is a set of ruins and a massive partly submerged temple." she said. "Swamps sound like a mess." Bullet said, Artoria nodding in agreement. "But there are humans there, and they must be strong to be able to fight the monsters! We could team up with them." Asia mentioned optimistically.

"Luckily, this thing says that most monsters are independent and roam. However..." Celtica continued. It seemed that within that temple were powerful monsters under the control of someone known as a Swamp Witch, and that anyone who dared to enter and battle her ended up becoming her devoted slaves. "Another crazy lady running things, and we haven't even dealt with this one yet." Lina sighed. "I'd imagine that if she remains in that central temple then the outskirts of the island are relatively safe." Artoria said, which did make sense to Celtica. That was also likely where the human settlements were. The notes also said that the ruins had treasures within them, something to keep in mind for later.

Valdra Island seemed like exactly the place Celtica wanted to liberate. Even if there wasn't a Monster Queen there, this Swamp Witch was someone they had to take care of as well. The people suffering from the domination of monsters, she wanted nothing more than to free them and give them hope. "Next is Owp Island." Celtica said, thinking it to be a rather bizarre sounding name. "Something about that name really bugs me..." Lina mentioned under her breath.

"Monsters are on the island, but it is human controlled...and many of the monsters are peaceful? That sounds strange..." Celtica said before continuing on. "Owp Island possesses many resources, and cities and palaces have been made within the island's jungles. The island's leader, self proclaimed Breast Queen Katsuragi, is extremely dangerous and must be...hold on, what?" Celtica had to stop herself after thinking about what she just said. Breast Queen? What kind of ridiculous title was that?

"This place is sounding stranger and stranger by the moment." Bullet said. "Yeah. I mean, it's human controlled so do we really need to even go there?" Lina asked, she had a feeling she was starting to get the picture on what this place would be like. Asia looked at the papers, and then over to Lina. "Look, it says here that the queen is in control of the 'Fountain of Maturity', which can increase your breast size by as much as you want." Asia said innocently enough. Instantly Lina rushed over to look at that part herself.

"Hehehe...ahahahaha! After years of irritating flat jokes sent my way I'll finally be able to get back at those big breasted fools! I'll show them who has the real big breasts! Me, Lina Inverse!" Lina shouted, cackling evilly. "Well, I guess that decides whether we're going or not." Celica said with an amused grin, feeling fine with her current chest size.

There didn't seem to be anything else of note in the Owp Island section, other than a comment on the production of cow milk and that warning to be wary of the queen and her charisma. That only left Asmodeus Island, which had almost nothing about it. Just that it was dangerous, and if you went there you would be unable to return. "Mysterious." Artoria said, looking over Celtica's shoulder.

At the very least they got a pretty solid picture of both Owp and Valdra Island, with Asmodeus being a worrying question mark. They knew it was dangerous rather than knowing nothing though, so Celtica thought they were slightly better off on that front.

A. Search the library for a certain type of book (What type?).
B. Leave and meet up with Elphelt's team.
C. Search the library for any secrets paths.
D. Write-In.

-
And here is a picture of the new Beauty Queen elite from the Bad End, you'll probably see her for real eventually~
Spoiler:
And I did not see tilltherewas1's post until after I had finished the update, so apologies if the other double A's if they wanted to go farther back as well.

Last edited by ZeroStormZZ on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:59 pm

I would go for either B or C.
No udea if A does give any more hints though.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:25 am

A, anything regarding the Beauty Queen herself or her operations

Last edited by tilltherewas1 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:40 am

Whoops, A was supposed to be replaced by a new option. My bad, fixed now.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 am

C.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next