Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 27 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:38 pm

This armor was probably a little dangerous to use for any of them, so Celtica decided to not strip Isadora of her gear. At least for now. Instead, she looked up at the hole in the ceiling that the woman created during her ambush. That could be yet another route to take through the castle, though she wondered how safe it might be.

As Celtica planned, Elphelt acted and walked over to the moaning and masturbating Tsubaki. "Your princess is happy, you did a good job luring the enemy out." she said, making Tsubaki moan that much more turned on. Hearing her princess praise her while in this lust addled state only aroused her further. "Thaa~ Thank you my princess~ I'll do...oooh~...anything for you~" she moaned out. "Good girl. A good little knight deserves a reward, don't you think?" Elphelt asked rhetorically before bending over and giving her breasts a good rubbing. "Aaaah~ Princesssss~" Tsubaki cried out blissfully.

"They could at least get a room or something." Ayane said as she turned to the armory's entrance to see Artoria appearing from it. "And where have you been?" Valeria asked. Artoria had a smug look on her face as she answered. "Spreading my influence." she told the group and stepped to the side to reveal a corrupted Suzuran. Much like Grape she had been altered, she now wore a violet bodysuit and makeup now, with similarly colored hair and crimson eyes. Her plantlike outfit was an even deeper shade of purple. "I belong to Mistress Artoria, and shall do everything she desires." the woman said, Grape showing up right beside her and the two of them bowing. "Even monsters bend to my will." the dark knight said proudly.

Valeria nodded, impressed by her newest conquest, while Lina was silently wondering how much longer until one of them decided to create their own evil empire. As most of the party focused on that Elphelt and Tsubaki returned to the group, a constant erotic expression on the knight's face. "Tsubaki will be a very valuable asset to our team now, once I give her some training to handle her new emotions anyways." Elphelt said with a playful grin.

"That sounds great to me. Next order of business, pressing on." Celtica said. "We've got plenty of options and I'm sure all of them have some trap designed to turn us into Beauty Queen's pawns." she said as she considered the best option. She was also certain that they could deal with anything thrown their way.

A. Head up the secret stairwell in Nui's room.
B. Go through the hole in the ceiling created by Isadora.
C. Head to the garden and go East.
D. Return to the entrance and take the stairs.
E. Write-In.

-
Artoria and Elphelt's inventories have been updated.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 27 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:11 pm

This party is pretty much turning into a few Mistresses, their servants, and some hangers-on, huh.

Just taking the stairs sounds boring. Let's take Nui's shortcut instead. A.

Last edited by Quartz Falcon on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got the wrong option.)
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:45 pm

Quartz Falcon wrote:This party is pretty much turning into a few Mistresses, their servants, and some hangers-on, huh.

Just taking the stairs sounds boring. Let's take Nui's shortcut instead. C.
I kinda get the same feeling.
Think two "groups" should be more than enough, though
now we have three, Artoria, Elphelt and Valeria.
Either make one of them submit to another and
maker her lose her domination skill.
Or something REALLY bad will happen pretty soon.

For now let's go to C.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Artoria still does follow Elphelt at the moment. She's just a very dominant subordinate since her class change.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Um, if you want to go through Nui's staircase, that's A.

C is explore the last room on this floor, which I'm all for.

But yeah, wonderful wonderful Ero-Knight Tsubaki, she must be amazingly strong right now with all her raw lust being directed towards serving her dominate Princess Elphelt. I almost want to say she's probably the strongest right now in terms of raw strength because of that. Though she might not have the skills to use that strength in such a lust-addled state. Did the armor teach her the Ero-Knight fighting style or will she be wildly swing her sword in reckless abandon now?

Well, so much for Suzuran ambushing us, but at least she's reunited with her sister in an even sexier darker outfit =) How many minions do we have following us now? 2 Dullahans, 2 corrupted Plant Sisters, Tsubaki, and do we still have those 4 corrupted Maid Knights? I don't see them in their inventory. With this amount we could probably easily split up again picking at least two entrances since we have so many options.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:42 pm

You do not still have the Maid Knights, they are out of commission in the arena right now. Of course, nothing's stopping you from reclaiming them later. Also, Tsubaki doesn't know the Eroknight fighting style. That would require special training.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:09 pm

C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:14 pm

C

This is why Celtica should have all the more 'dominant' items. To keep our slaves...er I mean our friends and allies in line.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Let's go with C.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:28 pm

"Let's finish off these garden paths. I don't want any nasty surprises ambushing us." Celtica said, a position the party agreed on as they made their way back into the garden leaving Isadora in her broken state. With all other paths taken, the doorway on the eastern side of the garden was all that remained.

As they walked, Elphelt approached Artoria and her two plant servants. "My, you've grown way more than I expected. Two sexy monsters already~" Elphelt said, making the proud knight blush. "Thank you princess, it was nothing. I am still adjusting to my new abilities." she said, sounding a bit more like her old self. Elphelt merely giggled and gave her a kiss on the cheek, making Artoria's face even more red. "Keep up the good work, and I'll have plenty of rewards to give you once we've beaten Beauty Queen~"

Going through the final unused doorway led to an unguarded hallway that split in two. "This place just never ends." Asia said, looking both ways as she wondered which path would be best. "We could split up, we've got the numbers for it." Nepgear mentioned. "Yeah, but last time we did it was almost a disaster." Bullet reminded the girl. Of course, last time also involved encountering Beauty Queen's second in command. There was no chance of that happening this time, at least Celtica certainly hoped not.

A. Go down the left hallway.
B. Go down the right hallway.
C. Split into two groups and go down both.
D. Go back to another path.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 pm

C, for real this time.

Let's meet Beauty Queen's other right hand.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:45 pm

Okay, good to know, we'll need to find some masters in the fine art of Sex Appeal to make full use of that armor. Elphelt's really done a number on Tsubaki, formerly a shy and serious girl, but look at her now, groping herself in public pledging her undying love, she has it so much better now =)

C sounds good.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:40 pm

You know what fuck it, C

Cause splitting the party never goes wrong in dungeon crawls
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:54 am

I too think C would be best.
Though how would the parties look like?
Team Elphelt and Team Valeria?

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:08 pm

So then, how would you like the party to be split up this time?
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Let's mix up the teams a bit

Team Celtica
-Artoria
-Lina
-Bullet
-Asia

Team Elphelt
-Val
-Ayane
-Nephenee
-Nepgear
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:09 pm

That's a pretty even match.

1st team has 5 party members and 2 minions
2nd has 5 party members and 3 minions(counting Tsubaki as a minion).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:02 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:Let's mix up the teams a bit

Team Celtica
-Artoria
-Lina
-Bullet
-Asia

Team Elphelt
-Val
-Ayane
-Nephenee
-Nepgear
Probably a good ides to mix,
and looks like a good composition.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:08 am

"Elph, you think you can take the other path?" Celtica asked, and Elphelt nodded. "Then let's split up, don't go too far if you can help it. We'll meet up again once we've seen whatever is down the two halls." she told the party. Artoria, Lina, Bullet and Asia went with Celtica to the right, while the others went over to the left.

Going down the right hallway, Celtica and the others found themselves in what seemed to be a small library. There were some books around on tables, and more than that a few strange items. "What could this be?" Asia asked, pointing over to a foggy looking pale blue jeweled ring. "No clue, but I know what this is!" Lina said as she grabbed a page of Suzuka's Notebook that was up on a shelf.

Luckily it seemed that no one was around, giving them time to check things out. Nearby the ring Celtica saw a tome and picked it up. "Self Reinforcement Tome...huh, that sounds like some weird magic. "And over here are some books for training Maid Knights and Eroknights..." Bullet said, pointing to another shelf. "Really?" Asia asked and quickly went over to them. Celtica grabbed the ring and tome, and then also decided to take the Eroknight book as a gift for Elphelt. Asia meanwhile insisted that she take the Maid Knight book, and Celtica didn't really mind so she let her have it.

Meanwhile, Elphelt led her party down the other path and got to a rather plain and surprisingly empty room. Empty save for the one woman leaning against the wall, as if waiting for them. "You the intruders? Excellent, I've been wanting to have some fun~" she said. The woman had short red hair and wore a sinister looking black and purple bunny suit, demonic markings running across the nylon stockings coating her legs and some dark makeup on her face.

"And you are?" Valeria asked, making the woman snicker. "I'm Falcom, just a girl looking to cause a little chaos~" she said as a dark aura surrounded her. "And what are you doing in this boring old room? Unless, of course, there's something in here." Elphelt said. "Might be~ Not that it matters, you girls will be a tad busy learning to love corruption!" Falcom shouted, summoning up two demonic looking blades and charging in. Nepgear moved to repel, but Falcom's speed was impressive and left her forced to retreat to narrowly avoid an attack.

The girl in the bunny suit laughed, a sadistic look on her face as she twirled one of her blades. "Come on, can't you do better than that? You might not even be worth corrupting. Ah well, if that's the case I guess I'll just find another use for you." Falcom said, though she had to parry a bullet from Elphelt as she spoke. "Listen, I get that you're brainwashed or whatever but you really don't want to underestimate us." Elphelt said. She thought about using Tsubaki to test her powers, but she wondered if she was ready.

Team Elphelt-
A. Strike from afar, she seems to be a close range fighter.
B. Let Tsubaki handle this, she should be extremely strong now.
C. Fight defensively for now, she might have some kind of brainwashing technique.
D. Retreat to the other party to have a better chance.
E. Write-In.

Team Celtica-
A. Continue investigating the library for information.
B. Leave and meet up with Elphelt's team.
C. Search the library for any secrets paths.
D. Write-In.

-
Inventory for Celtica and Asia have been updated, and after a long time Suzuka's Notebook as been updated. Also, here's a picture of our chaos bunny pre corruption.
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:31 am

Team elphelt C

Team Celtica A
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:24 am

Very interesting developments =)

Will comment on later

For now B and A
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:00 am

testuser wrote:Very interesting developments =)

Will comment on later

For now  B and A
Let's see half brainwashed tsubaki go alone against this girl.
No way this could go awry. Razz

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:58 am

Whatever happens, Falcom really needs to be punished right now... for giving one of her titles to NISA.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:07 pm

A for both teams.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:48 pm

Okay, happy we got that Eroknight book, we should let Tsubaki read it... or perhaps just give it Elphelt so she can teach it to her since I imagine focusing to be hard when you're a horny mess. The Misty Ring and the self enforcement time look like they work well together, though I can only think of perv options and bad end options, hehehe... Like Cel getting curious and trying it out on herself to ensure she'll protect Elphelt even more(possibly giving her a strength increase when she intercept blows for her or is given a command for her), and Elphelt finding Cel in such a state or after we use it and rewarding her while also taking advantage of tranced state(like giving her a trigger or enhancing the feelings from Elphelt's touch, smell, taste, or her whip, allowing her to crack Celtica out of light trances the enemy put her under).

Of course if someone else found that ring and used it to have some more fun with party members by slipping it on them, like say Ayane slipped it on to Cel to quench some desires, Valeria slipping it on Neptune for some more fun, or a certain Priestess using it to increase worshipers for her goddess...

Speaking of which I look forward to Asia using her own book, if only she had a tall dark skinned busty bodyguard maid to use it on... oh wait...

Nice new entries in the book too, looking forward to the Yamanda and like the exploration of harpy types(if that was there before I might of missed it =) )

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next