Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 33 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Nightington Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:54 pm

Let's try B from the last phase, yeah.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 33 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:09 am

Picking B again. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:56 pm

If Haru wanted to play it like this then Celtica was ready to fire back. She hadn't used that Blood Ring she wore much, it felt like abusing something like that might have consequences, but this was a perfect time to use it. Both the ring and Celtica's eyes glowed red as she prepared an order. "You two won't turn your blades against me. Strike back at that woman right now!" she demanded. Celtica was rather lucky about Haru's methods, dazing the opponent and giving them suggestions. All she needed was to force a stronger suggestion their way.

The plan succeeded and both girls moaned from the pleasure the ring gave them as they obeyed and turned to attack Haru. "Oh dear. I hadn't realized you kept your allies on such a tight leash." she said as she blocked a slash from Asia only to get grabbed by a thread coming from Silque and forced forward where Celtica slammed her into the ground. "I just make sure my friends are safe from people like you."

Haru frowned and attempted to blast Celtica with one of her psychic bursts. It hit and dazed the knight a little, but she was feeling determined and more powerful than ever right now and was able to quickly shrug it off as Valeria had her Dullahans hold Haru down. "Damn it..." Ann said before moaning, Ayane keeping her silent by some of that expert massaging of her's. "Ah, that feels...no, I won't be treated like this...guh...can't focus..." Ann continued to moan as Ayane smirked. Asia and Lina were starting to come to as well. "Woah, I feel great...what happened?" Lina asked, Asia nodding in agreement.

"Now then, you two are Beauty Queen's elites right? Nui's gone, so you two will have to answer my questions." Celtica said. The thought of brainwashing these two like she did Silque also crossed her mind, but Silque was a monster. These two were people that were probably brainwashed already. And yet the thought of them serving her obediently was so inticing...

A. Use the Brainfreeze Shield to get info out of them, then knock them out. What to do with them could be decided later.
B. Use the Brainfreeze Shield to try and undo whatever has been done to their minds.
C. Use the Brainfreeze Shield to enslave the two.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:11 pm

A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:56 pm

B
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:58 pm

B if we think we can get them to join us

but damn in C isn't super tempting
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Gonna say B, being good sometimes is probably a good choice.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:32 pm

I'll go with B, too. Can't have Celtica going Dark Side too fast. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:51 pm

B!

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:16 pm

B.
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:35 am

"Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit. I'm just going to get you two back to normal." Celtica says as she pulls out her Brainfreeze Shield once more and points towards Haru first. "I will not betray my queen!" the normally quiet voice of Haru said sternly. "We'll see about that. Neph, Silque guard the entrance. Make sure we don't get interrupted again." she said. Nephenee nodded and joined the spider on guard duty.

It didn't take too long for Haru and Ann to come to their senses. Celtica had gotten pretty used to using the shield like this and she had Ayane on call at a moment's notice to help with subduing any resistance. "Jeez, I can't believe we got controlled like this." Ann said with a sigh as she got up, her golden eyes now a more normal color. Haru was the same way. "Please accept our apologies for this, we weren't ourselves. Haru tells Celtica with a bow.

"Relax, we know. We've dealt with enough brainwashing victims today, and some of us have become ones." Celtica said. "So, who are you two really?" Elphelt asked the duo. "My name is Haru, and this is Ann. We were a part of a group that tried to take down humans who were abusing their power. We ended up seperated from the rest of our friends however." Haru explains.

"That didn't stop us from continuing to do what we were doing though." Ann continued. "We heard about Beauty Queen and how she sold people off to slavery, so we tried to take her down!" the latex clad woman said. "And it clearly didn't go well." Ayane said, causing Ann to turn away and sigh.

Celtica was curious about a few things. "You fought Beauty Queen, right? Or at least saw her fight someone as her elites? What kind of powers does she possess?" Celtica asked, causing the duo to nod. "That's right. We still remember our time serving that woman." Haru said. She then looked at Celtica more closely before speaking. "You need to get out of that outfit right now. You could never defeat her dressed like that." Haru says, confusing a few people there. "Huh? What does that mean?" Asia asks, looking at the bandage clad woman. Celtica recalled everything she had seen however and she understood.

"Self Reinforcement, I get it now." Celtica said with a nod as she recalled that book they found earlier. "I don't really know what that is, but Beauty Queen can brainwash people by their clothing. So if you wore something like that she could just make you act like a mindless mummy servant." Ann explains. "Oh, so that's why you acted like an evil dominatrix Miss Ann!" Asia said, causing the woman to blush hard under her mask. "Y-Yeah, pretty much."

Lina spoke up next. "So basically we just need to wear outfits that won't cause submissive or villainous personalities to form in us." she said, thinking about how bad it would be if she walked in to fight Beauty Queen and instantly got controlled. "Clever. I examined the clothing we bought from that woman that turned out to be Nui. I could find nothing wrong with them, but thinking about it every single piece of clothing she sold would have been perfect for making someone into Beauty Queen's pawn." Valeria explained.

"You know, there is an obvious way around this. We just all strip and fight her naked!" Elphelt said, causing multiple party members to blush. "B-But that's indecent! A-And embarrassing!" Neph said from near the door. "It is both of those, but this woman is also correct. That would be one way around the technique." Haru said, her mask mostly hiding her own blushing. "We can decide when we get there, it's been too long since Artoria, Bullet and Nepgear went off." Celtica said. Something must have happened to them.

"If they were fighting the forces around here, Sonia probably got them. She's a human, but thanks to Beauty Queen's powers she thinks she's a vampire and even has access to some vampire abilities." Ann explains, both her and Haru holding their weapons at the ready. "Since you rescued us, the least we can do is help rescue your friends." Haru said.

Both of them were definitely skilled, Celtica appreciated the help here. Beauty Queen's power was dangerous, especially if it could even grant someone special abilities based on their outfit if what they had said about Sonia is true. On the other hand, Beauty Queen had just sent these two out. She was probably unguarded and they knew how her greatest asset worked. It might be worthwhile to strike at Beauty Queen right now and then look for Artoria and the others.

A. Go to the large gate.
B. Go searching for Artoria's team.
C. Remain here and ask Haru and Ann more questions (If so, what?).
D. One of the above, but change your equipment.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:03 am

D. Search for Artoria's team and at least swap to clothing/equipment that Beauty Queen can't exploit very much.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 am

That was a huge spoiler lol, I kinda wanna see it happens but also hope that beauty queen have another trick for those without clothing. :p

Agree with Drgnmaster, but let someone be naked, maybe Elphelt since she's the one suggested it.

hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:15 am

hertzez wrote:That was a huge spoiler lol, I kinda wanna see it happens but also hope that beauty queen have another trick for those without clothing. :p

Agree with Drgnmaster, but let someone be naked, maybe Elphelt since she's the one suggested it.

I actually hadn't expected you guys to end up learning about that stuff since these two were the only ones that could tell you, and using that crystal was basically the one thing that would lure them out before the big fight. But of course, there's nothing saying that's the only thing that Beauty Queen can do~
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:42 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:D.  Search for Artoria's team and at least swap to clothing/equipment that Beauty Queen can't exploit very much.

backing
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:20 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:
DrgnmastrAlex wrote:D.  Search for Artoria's team and at least swap to clothing/equipment that Beauty Queen can't exploit very much.

backing
Also backing.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Also, I'm not making it that easy. If you are swapping equipment you have to say what people are swapping into.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:56 pm

I didn't memorize and haven't learned all the equipment we have so I didn't suggest anything, but to have it simple maybe just swap their equipment to their initial ones (if we still have them)? Or at least to those that we get before the previous village.

Also I still suggest one girl to be naked, maybe Elphelt for previous reason or Ayane since she didn't have initial equipment. Very Happy
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Since no one has made any suggestions yet let me get ahead here.
Will totally not make our girls fall for Bouty Queens magic or anything like that.

Celtica:
Either Mummy or Number suit!

Asia:
Dark Shrine Maiden Outfit

Lina:
Flame Zentai Suit!

Bullet:
Well, maid for SURE!

Elphelt:
Suit together with Celtica ?
Could make a fun event :O

Nephenee:
Bunny Suit

Artoria:
Void Armor I guess,
nothing fun here. Sad

Valeria:
Fallen Angel!

hertzez wrote: I didn't memorize and haven't learned all the equipment we have so I didn't suggest anything, but to have it simple maybe just swap their equipment to their initial ones (if we still have them)? Or at least to those that we get before the previous village.

Also I still suggest one girl to be naked, maybe Elphelt for previous reason or Ayane since she didn't have initial equipment. Very Happy
Zero has a party link in his description, there are all of the outfits
described. SO feel free to take a look at that Wink

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Oh, I should also note that everyone does still have their default outfits, except for Artoria, whose default got dissolved by the Slime Queen.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:30 pm

@aggra I knew that, I just haven't had the chance to read it thoroughly so I just went with their default equipment. Or we can go full bad route end like you suggested, should be fun. Razz

Why don't we give Artoria the Fallen Angel armor instead and keep Pharaoh dress on Valeria? And I vote for suit pairing between Elphelt and Celtica.
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:23 am

I think we can hold off on our more 'fun' outfits till after we defeat Beauty Queen (and take over her operation Twisted Evil )

So lets go back to some classics

Celtica
N-Type Combat Suit

Asia
Luna Witch Outfit

Lina
Scarlet Dress

Bullet
Shinobi Gear (once freed)

Elphelt
N-Type Combat Suit

Nephenee
as is

Artoria
Butterfly Armor (once freed)

Valeria
Golden Glory Dress

Ayane
as is

Nepgear
Sigum-style Barrier Jacket (one freed)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:10 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:I think we can hold off on our more 'fun' outfits till after we defeat Beauty Queen (and take over her operation  Twisted Evil )

Celtica
N-Type Combat Suit

Asia
Luna Witch Outfit

Lina
Scarlet Dress

Bullet

Elphelt
N-Type Combat Suit

Nephenee
as is

Artoria

Valeria
Golden Glory Dress

Ayane
as is

Nepgear
Wouldn't mind this one either ;O
Just wonder how it will all play off. Razz

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Aggra wrote:
tilltherewas1 wrote:I think we can hold off on our more 'fun' outfits till after we defeat Beauty Queen (and take over her operation  Twisted Evil )

Celtica
N-Type Combat Suit

Asia
Luna Witch Outfit

Lina
Scarlet Dress

Bullet

Elphelt
N-Type Combat Suit

Nephenee
as is

Artoria

Valeria
Golden Glory Dress

Ayane
as is

Nepgear
Wouldn't mind this one either ;O
Just wonder how it will all play off. Razz

Guess I'll third this.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:29 am

"Let's get changed now." Celtica says. "No telling if we'll have a free moment later." she adds, getting out of the strong but constricting mummy outfit and slipping into the sleek N-Type bodysuit while tossing Elphelt it's matching pair. The bride is happy to put it on, and soon enough the entire party is getting themselves ready. Ayane and Nephenee remain in their current gear while Lina and Valeria slip back into their red and gold dresses. "I'd honestly gotten kind of used to wearing concealing stuff like that." Lina says as she stretches in her dress. Asia traded out her dark shrine maiden outfit for the blue witch gear after Celtica gave it to her. "You must really think I look good as a witch." she said with a smile. "Well, it's not unfitting." Celtica responded.

That should be everything for the people here, she thought. "Give it to me straight, what are our chances like this?" Celtica asked Haru. "Well...not the best to be honest." she responded with a sigh. "Ah, we'll think of something! She definitely won't be able to control all of us, and I've got a plan." Celtica said. If it came to it, she believed that the Oracle would come to their aide. Assuming that Beauty Queen was actually human anyways. There were a few other gambits they could try, like those potions from that slime, as risky as that might be.

No time to worry about Beauty Queen though when friends were in the clutches of a fake vampire. "Ann, Haru, can you lead us to where you think this woman would be?" she asked. Ann nodded. "Let's go!" she says and the entire group left out the door down southward through the hall. Unconscious drones and maids still littered the halls as they turned and continued east until they reached an opening to the south. "There's a super huge room past here, Sonia will probably be there and maybe with company." the woman explained.

Nepgear, Artoria and Bullet would all be enemies at the moment. Nepgear wouldn't be hard to deal with, but Artoria was exceedingly strong and Bullet was tough physically. "Remember everyone, eye contact with the vampire is bad news. She might be able to mesmerize you with her voice too so be careful." Celtica said before the party went out.

In the massive ballroom they were greeted with emptiness save for a group in the middle. With the plant sisters being used as a seat and footrest Sonia smirked as she saw the party enter. Two maids were on each side of her, with Nepgear and Bullet in the front with matching new maid uniforms. Artoria was in the back with a similar outfit, a standard purple and white maid uniform with some additional armor fitting for a Maid Knight.

"I knew you wouldn't leave your friends to be at my mercy. Welcome Celtica, I've heard plenty about you from my slaves." Sonia said, though she was rather surprised when she noticed Silque, Haru and Ann. "Oho, it seems you've already replaced the three I've stolen with some of ours. No matter, I'll teach you all who is in charge here." she said with a smug expression on her face.

"All we need to do is pin her down and then you can do that swirly thing, right?" Ann asked, causing Celtica to nod. Elphelt moved to her side with her gun at the ready. "I'll make sure they don't get hurt too much, but we've got Asia here if need be." she said. Everyone entered a battle stance as Sonia snapped her fingers to have her maids all move in front of her. Three of their friends, and then two additional slaves, all of them with blank red eyes.

A. Have Haru and Ann focus on Sonia while you focus on your teammates, they know her tactics better.
B. Try and quickly take down Sonia to free everyone.
C. Fight defensively and wait for a good opening to land a powerful attack.
D. Divide and conquer, force all enemies to fight a different opponent.
E. Write-In.

-
While not technically relevant, have a picture similar to the current situation.
Spoiler:

Last edited by ZeroStormZZ on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next