Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 15 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:11 am

No time to update again today, but I will note you will have enough time for a second set of relationship building choices after this one in case you want to think on that now.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 15 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Aggra Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:05 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:No time to update again today, but I will note you will have enough time for a second set of relationship building choices after this one in case you want to think on that now.
Thats unfortunate, but don't worry we will come up with some nice pairings for round 2!
I wonder though it will be night time then or the next morning.

If its night time would like Cel to use the orb when she sees the three acting strange,
getting consumed by their mistress it just a bit more.
Elphelt could walk in on Artoria and Nephenee trying the ring on the guard too.
Maybe it might have an effect on poor Nephenee.
Bullet and Lina could have some dress up fun witth Valera using Nepgear as the doll. Very Happy

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:56 pm

With this being the first real free day the party has had in a while everyone went off to have their own relaxation session. "Oh Tsubaki~" Elphelt sang out, the redhead instantly moving towards her and kneeling. "Yes, my princess?" she asked, and Elphelt pulled her up and grinned. "We're going to continue what I started earlier, ok? And this time put more effort into pleasing me, a princess shouldn't have to be putting in all the work right?" she asked with a sly smile, and Tsubaki nodded. "O-Of course, I will do my best!" the knight said with a blush on her face, Elphelt walking off with her.

"Am I going to end up like her?" Artoria wondered, though she also wondered whether she would mind becoming like that or not and actually didn't think she would mind. "Don't worry about it, Elphelt's just real eccentric." Nephenee said with a smile. "Celtica told me you were training with a spear, so I figured I'd try and help." The young knight remembered the rush she felt before and figured perhaps using the spear for a while would be best. "That sounds great Nephenee." she told her. The two headed off on their own to spar.

Meanwhile, Nepgear was out and about wondering what to do. "Hmmm...perhaps there might be a library around here?" she wondered. In her hands was the Vanity Crown, it had been slightly dusty and she couldn't help herself from bringing it and cleaning it as she walked. "I wouldn't look right in this thing..." she said to herself. "I think you would look delightful." a playful voice rang out as Valeria appeared and wrapped her arm around Nepgear. "What's a cute maid like you doing all alone without a mistress?" she teased, causing Nepgear to blush hard.

"W-Well...I...I don't know...I..." the flustered maid said as Valeria laughed. "Oh relax and just try on that crown. I know you want to." she said. This encouragement from a dominant figure seemed to convince Nepgear to actually do it. She placed the beautiful crown on her head and it flashed, a shimmering light of gold and silver spiraling out and forming into a woman. She was about nine feet tall with beautiful golden skin and massive silver drill hair, her very curvy body coated in a silver jeweled dress. A loud "Ohohoho!" echoed out as she laughed and looked at the one who summoned her.

"What the goodness? I didn't hear anything about this!" Nepgear said, but the woman seemed to ignore what she was saying. "What a dull girl. You need some beauty in your life~" she said and with the snap of her fingers the Vanity Crown glowed and Nepgear glowed soon after. Her body transformed, becoming bustier and her maid outfit transforming into a fancy purple and white royal dress, her hair extending out into curls, jewelry appearing all over her body and thick purple makeup surrounding her eyes and lips.

"How right you are Queen Crysos! I much prefer this to that dreadful commoner's garb. More like garbage! Ohohoho!" Nepgear said, acting wildly different. "Well now...I'm not against this change, but is it permanent?" Valeria asked the summon, enjoying Nepgear's new look. Crysos did take an interest in Valeria. "Ah, now here is a woman of taste. Worry not, your servant will return to her lacking form within a few hours." the golden woman explained. "Well then, I'm going to take those hours to spend some time with a like minded individual. Care do join us?" Valeria asked Crysos as she went over and gave the vain Nepgear a kiss. "Mmmm, most certainly dear~"

Though most of her party went off, Ayane remained at Celtica's side. She thought she saw Asia, Bullet and Lina go towards the inn so they were probably resting, which meant that Celtica would just need to find somewhere to visit with her cute shinobi. "Mistress, is there anything I can do for you?" Ayane asked, moving closer. "Mistress? What happened to 'My Lady'?" Celtica wondered, finding a nice place to lye down.

"This outfit is making me want to serve you more than ever. Maybe it is more that I need to serve you. Shall I give you a massage?" Ayane asked. Celtica hadn't thought of it, but a massage sounded nice. "Certainly, give your Mistress a massage." Celtica teased, Ayane moving close and starting to massage the knight's back. "Ooooh...that feels amazing...never realized I was so stiff..." Celtica said with pleased sighs. Ayane was thorough and skilled at this, making Celtica wonder if she had done stuff like this in her old life.

Either way, her thoughts were hazy from the soft but constant bliss of the massage. Ayane moved from her back to her feet, then along her legs and then into some naughty places. "Ah~ Ayane, you are amazing~" Celtica moaned out, Ayane now pressed right up behind her and rubbing both the woman's breasts and pussy. She was whispering some alluring sounding words, and while Celtica couldn't make out what they were the noise itself aided in making her horny.

This continued for a while, until Celtica was both wet and feeling great. "Oh wow, I feel like I could take anyone like this!" Celtica said with a grin, her face mask down. "I'll massage you any time you need it Mistress." Ayane told her. Celtica would definitely take her up on that offer, or maybe let Elphelt get the massaging experience. It was only sunset now though, so Celtica had time to do more.

A. Write-In. (Who should do what? Note that Lina, Asia and Bullet are currently busy).

-
Also, when I say huge drill hair for the summon I mean something like this-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Whoa, that transformation on Nepgear seemed completely out of nowhere. >_>

For the write-in... practice (or some might call it a strength check) wielding her greatsword in one hand, leaving the other able to wield the Shiva Wheel. "Suggest to Ayane" (who will consider a command though it isn't one) to assist Artoria and Nephenee, or perhaps give them a different sort of sparring partner.

Everyone else continues as they have been.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Well, the crown's description did say the summon would only listen to people with at least A Charisma. It just didn't say what she would do with people who tried to use the crown without the necessary stats.

Last edited by ZeroStormZZ on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:42 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Well, the crown's description did say the summon would only listen to people with at least A Charisma. It just didn't say what she would with people who tried to use the crown without the necessary stats.

Very good point... And now I'm curious about what'll happen to a below-A-Charisma Celtica.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Actually, this is a good time to describe summons in general. As like this one, throughout adventuring you will find items that allow you to summon a special, powerful ally to aid the party. They all have requirements that the summoner has to meet however (And it's not always stat based) and if the user fails to meet those requirements, the summon will use the power of their item to temporarily make the summoner more like what they want them to be like. Celtica in her current outfit for example would probably be transformed into an Astarte style Egyptian beauty.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Very very nice all around~ I got what I wanted, though I do hope the results of some of these are explored a little further, like this lovely radiant beauty, Queen Crysos.  The only other thing I would be is to suggest working to get some dual techs that aren't tied to Cel.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:32 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Whoa, that transformation on Nepgear seemed completely out of nowhere. >_>

For the write-in... practice (or some might call it a strength check) wielding her greatsword in one hand, leaving the other able to wield the Shiva Wheel. "Suggest to Ayane" (who will consider a command though it isn't one) to assist Artoria and Nephenee, or perhaps give them a different sort of sparring partner.

Everyone else continues as they have been.
Getting a few dual techd wothout Cel should be cool so let's go with tha.
Though what should she do?
Walk inro what Sia and her partners are doing? Very Happy

Edith:
Didn't realize the training was for Cel my fault. xD

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:07 am

"You don't need to worry about that right now. Actually, I think you should go help Nephenee and Artoria with their training. A speedy and skillful target like you is perfect for getting Artoria trained at striking fast." Celtica told her ninja servant, who nodded and vanished from the area using her speed. Celtica looked down at her own weapon. "Training, huh? Guess I should do some of that too." she said to herself, changing her stance to hold the Lion High Blade in one hand while having the Brainfreeze Shield in the other. She was good at taking hits, but this new shield was so much more than just a defensive tool. Learning this kind of style would be greatly beneficial down the line.

As Celtica trained on her own, Artoria and Nephenee skillfully traded blows and moved around the training area. Nephenee's skill with a spear certainly outshone Artoria's own, but she was a quick learner and using the energy techniques the Lion High Spear was made for she was struggling but able to keep up. Still, she was showing progress while also getting more and more used to wearing the Void Armor. Nephenee couldn't help but notice Artoria's breasts looked a bit larger and her form taller, but assumed it was just an illusion caused by her new outfit and was too embarrassed to ask.

"Greetings. My Mistress has asked me to train with you, so you better prove your worth to her." Ayane said as she appeared before them. "Celtica, Elphelt, I'll show everyone that I'm becoming a strong knight." Artoria said, Nephenee still ready to help. The training then continued with Ayane in the mix as well, even she having to admit that the two weren't bad.

Though the others were spending their time and energy training, Valeria had taken this time to relax with fellow beauties Nepgear and Queen Crysos. It had been a simple task to charm the commoners of the village into doing as they desired, magical abilities weren't even required. "Ah, I haven't had a foot massage in years~" the golden woman said, one villager eagerly massaging the shiny large feet. "You are very impressive your highness, as a woman of both business and beauty I strive to wrap girls around my finger like you do." Valeria said, sipping a cup of tea.

"The queen's powers are beyond compare, no woman could ever resist her charms and no woman could come close to her beauty." Nepgear said, the normally polite girl currently using a blissed out girl as a seat. "More tea, this instant!" she said in an annoyed tone, another villager quickly coming out to take her tea cup and refill it. Seeing Nepgear of all people like this amused Valeria, and she would make a mental note to tell other party members to wear the crown if she needed them to do something and they were being stubborn.

"It seems like my time's about up, what a shame. So many girls in need of a queen~ I'll recharge for now, but feel free to call upon me whenever you desire Valeria. I'll deal with anyone rough and roguish. Ohohoho!" Queen Crysos laughed out as she faded away, the villager licking her feet rather saddened by the sudden loss of her. At the same time, Nepgear transformed back to normal. "Huh? Where am I?" she asked, then seeing the blushing villager giving her tea. "What?" she asked, then saw the happy girl she was sitting on. "What!? Oh no, what have I done now!?"

Elsewhere in town those villagers weren't the only ones feeling wonderful as within Tsubaki's home the knight had gotten quite intimate with Elphelt. She felt compelled to impress Elphelt hearing her words from before, and took it as seriously as any mission even as she became lost in the lust of it. Now she was mindlessly and eagerly eating Elphelt out, her mouth constantly diving at the bride's pussy. "That's right, show your princess some appreciation! After all, a knight like you lives for her royalty right? I practically own you~ Lick harder if you agree." Elphelt told her, soon moaning out in a rush of pleasure as her knight did just that.

As Celtica trained with the sword and shield, she recalled Lina, Asia and Bullet all vanishing into the inn and wondered if they were resting or doing something else. Earlier, Asia had called the two together to talk about going into Bullet's recurring dream. While Lina didn't care at first, Asia praised her magical genius and told her how she was needed and soon enough a drowsy Bullet was falling asleep with Asia and Lina ready to go in. "Alright, let's see what we've got here." Lina said, letting Asia take the lead since she said she had done this before.

Lina had completely misunderstood the situation within this dream. "Asia what the hell! You've got to be able to hear me!" Lina shouted as a mindless Bullet kept her locked in place and forced her new mask off. The witch priestess grinned. "Whatever could you be talking about Miss Lina? I am this monster's obedient little witch! I make sure that bad girls like you get lots of water and lots of brainwashing!" Asia said in a cutesy tone, falling under the Undine's sway near instantly to Lina's surprise.

"You really should listen to your friend Lina. Fire doesn't suit you~" the Undine said, Celtica and Elphelt wrapped around her arms. "My sweet little girls, why don't you help Lina understand?" she said, and the duo kissed the monster on the cheeks before moving over to rub up against Lina. "Bullet, this is your dream! Snap, ah~, out of it!" Lina yelled, trying and failing to suppress her moans as her private parts were toyed with by the brainwashed girls.

"Just give in...let Mistress's will wash over you...it feels amazing..." Bullet said in a completely bliss taken tone, moving her hands to rub Lina's small chest and make her feel even hornier. Bullet had become very used to this part of her dream and always welcomed the wonderful feeling she got from servitude. The Undine slowly walked towards Lina, hips swaying with Asia giggling beside her. "Don't worry Mistress, Water Witch Asia will douse that fiery will of her's!" Asia said in a cheery tone, beginning to cast a spell while the Undine took more steps closer.

"N-no...stop...mmmmmm...gah~" Lina moaned out, an assault like this on all sides leaving her vulnerable as a burst of enchanted water from Asia blasted and soaked her, the sensation of it all so intoxicating. She felt so soft, so wet, so easy to shape. Like her mental walls had soaked up the attack and were now so very flimsy that the Undine could merely walk through them like they no longer existed. The Undine went in to deliver a kiss of subjugation and Lina couldn't help but pucker her lips. Soon enough the girl was standing beside Asia, wearing nothing but a blue cape and blue lipstick, her hair a nice turquoise now while she awaited her orders from her glorious mistress...

"Oh mistress~" Lina moaned out as she and Asia left the dream, the priestess letting Lina get some personal time with the Undine before the dream ended. "Entering dreams like this is really fun, isn't it?" Asia asked and a wet Lina nodded, her mask hiding the lewd expression on her face. When Asia saw that Lina's will would be weakened by her outfit she knew that this would be the perfect time to bring Lina into the fold.

"I've been taking care of your fire sword problems with Twilight Healing, but I've heard that a nice bath with someone helping you feel relaxed can also help." Asia said, the idea already sounding appealing to Lina. Something about water seemed so very nice now. "That sounds like a great idea to me." she said and Asia smiled. "Wonderful. And we'll have so much to chat about~" she said. She could tell that Lina was starting the same path that she had previously started, and would be happy to help Lina become a follower of the Undine.

While Bullet was sleeping happily and pleasure filled, the others soon came into the inn as light faded from the sky. "I feel so bad, even if being served like that was nice..." Nepgear said with a sigh. "You really should embrace that side of you, unless you would rather be like them." Valeria teased, the two going to bed soon after. Everyone else entered as well, Elphelt meeting Celtica in her bed and wrapping herself around her.

"And how did the day go for my favorite girl?" Elphelt asked as she planted a kiss on Celtica's lips. "Well enough. I still need a bit more training if I want to wield my blades one handed though." the knight explained. "And how was Tsubaki?" she then asked, making Elphelt smile. "Very dedicated to the cause~" she said with a grin. They continued to talk and cuddle into the night, everything as normal save for Lina dreaming of enslaving all of Lethrina for her beautiful Undine mistress...

Select an Interlude-
A. Monster Queen Gathering.
B. Northern Peak.
C. Yoko and Signum.
D. Oasis City.

-
Artoria has learned a new skill and Asia and Bullet have learned a Dual Tech. Sorry this took so long, it was a big post and I haven't had much time.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:16 am

No problem dood, the length, detail, and payment for this one were great! So many great payoffs like Artoria's growth and a new skill~ I particularly enjoyed Valeria's mental note for the future and the scene she was in with Nepgear and Queen Crysos. Also, it's really nice that Tsubaki is getting cared for like she needs to be, if everyone else would be onboard, later we should see about getting another night so she can spend some time with her naughty devil of a princess =)

But of course, the dream was perfect~! See, good things come to those who wait, and Asia and Bullet got a particularly sexy dual tech out of it!

Now where to peek in on things... Monster Queen meeting could give us a good idea of some of the foes we might face, though I have heard of something in particular going on at Northern Peak, a coup perhaps? But maybe we should see if anything came of that potion we gave Yoko, and how Signum is doing... However, Oasis City sounds like it have some egyptian themed delights...

Hard choice, though I'll say D.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:46 am

Don't worry, always happy to read your wonderful story parts!

As for the Interlude...
Is the Oasis City the one with the Metal Queen?

Personally would like to see C.
Wonder what came of Yoko after she recieved the potion!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:00 am

C I've been wondering this myself
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:33 am

I'm going to say A as I would like to get the Bad girls perspective but C is also intriguing.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:22 am

C
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:26 am

I'm honestly interested in seeing all of these, but I guess I'll go with the trend and pick C.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:09 pm

While Celtica and the others rest up, back to the East the reconstruction of Gaolth City hae begun. Though slimes are still scattered through the region and other monsters have come to claim free territory, Aqua and Signum have been working hard out in the fields to deal with them. However...

"On your knees." the cold voice of Signum said as she pushed a blue tailed Kitsune on to the ground. "D-Damn you human..." she said only for Signum's foot to push down onto her back. "Oh Signum, there's no need to be so harsh. We'll need her body ready for work after all." a more playful voice said. Standing before both of them was Yoko, though she looked like she had gotten a makeover recently. She now wore a sexy black and gold Cheongsam that split to show off her nylon clad legs as well, black heels on her feet and lovely sleek gloves on her hands. On her face was a smug expression aided by sharp black eye liner around gold eyes and luscious black lipstick.

Signum too looked slightly different, her outfit altered to be black and her eyes a fierce crimson. "I only bow to my goddess, humans. You'll never break me." the kitsune said, still some fire left in her despite the beating she had gotten when Signum captured her. "That's exactly what I love to hear~" Yoko said with a mature glee as she approached the monster and cupped her chin with her hand, forcing her to look up. "Allow me to show you just what it takes to break a girl like you."

It didn't even take ten minutes before the kitsune had renounced her former goddess for a new one, Yoko using her new and improved Dominance magic to not just break but completely warp her. An oppressive force that crushed her body and mind, all while making the monster adore it. With a climax caused without Yoko even touching the monster's pussy, the Kitsune was remade by her magic into an obedient familiar. Golden hair and tail, her shrine maiden outfit turned gold and black, and lovely black markings appearing on her face and continuing down her body.

"I exist for you, my goddess~" the remade kitsune moaned out, her very soul transformed by Yoko's magic. "Good girl. Now you'll be helping remake Gaolth City like a good little fox. And if you do well, who knows how I might reward you~" Yoko said, a sly tone and a seductive wink enough to motive her newest minion greatly. Soon enough she was sent off to work leaving Yoko alone with Signum in her workshop.

"Another excellent catch Signum, I don't know what I would do without that strength of yours." Yoko said, though Signum remained rather stoic. "Aqua has begun to wonder what I've been doing with the monsters I haven't been killing. It's doubtful she would approve of our methods, as I'm sure you are aware." Signum said, though her tone made it seem like only a minor issue. Of course, that's all it was to Yoko. Signum too had been reluctant in the idea of using monsters as slave labor at first, but a nice little drink from the potion Yoko created using that slime potion Celtica gave her as a basis had been enough to bend her morals nicely.

"Then we should sit Aqua down and explain ourselves over a nice drink." Yoko told her, this causing Signum to smirk. She did think Aqua was too much of a goody two shoes, she could use a bit of an attitude adjustment. "I'll contact Aqua tomorrow morning once the potion is ready." Signum told her. Yoko grinned and went over to give Signum a kiss. "I really will have to thank Celtica the next time I see her."  Yoko said. Gaolth City would be restored to it's former glory soon enough, and then Yoko would have a legion of monsters at her beck and call.

The next morning, Celtica and the party were up and out of bed bright and early as usual. "Thanks for your help you two, I've been sleeping better than ever." Bullet said to Asia and Lina, both of them getting varying degrees of aroused at that. "Alright, another day is ahead of us! I hope everyone got enough rest!" Celtica said.

A. Head out towards the port.
B. Search the areas around the village for slavers.
C. Follow along the path directly next to the river.
D. Remain in the village. (And do what?)
E. Write-In.

-
And Signum's new look-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Ah, it's nice to see the fruits of Yoko's research bear such delicious results, and I'm happy to see Signum on board as well. We really must revisit once Nephenee and Artoria have grown a bit more, so the girls and their Capt can bond over their experiences.

As for us, let's go with A
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Would like to go with B for myself, but wouldn't be against going for A or even C.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Ah yes, very good =) That should be a interesting problem to return to one day.

B sounds good, I'm sure Tsubaki would appreciate the help.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:54 pm

I want to say B for Ayane's sake, but now I'm worried about being led on another wild goose chase.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm gonna say B; we can progress in time.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:25 pm

"We'll head out towards the port later, but for now I want to investigate this area some more. Negear was found around here, and I can't imagine she wandered too far from where she was brainwashed." Celtica said, Nepgear looked away slightly embarrassed. "I guess we should lend Tsubaki a hand with how much I've been distracting her from work." Elphelt said. They packed their things and all got prepared to begin the search.

Soon enough they were off into the tree filled region, keeping an eye out for slavers and monsters alike. It was pretty quiet today, though there was a slight fog that had rolled into the area. It wasn't until they had heard pained moans that anything of note occurred. "Let's check that out." Celtica said and they carefully ran into the direction of the noise. On the ground beaten and bloody as a blonde haired woman in partly torn and bloodstained outfit.

"Hold on!" Asia said, rushing in to go heal the woman. "Guh...don't come this way...too...dangerous..." she said weakly. "Just hold on, you're safe now." Nepgear said as she and Bullet helped the woman up. "What happened to you?" Bullet asked. "I...found this castle...and went closer...but then...monsters...headless things...had to run..." the woman told them, her voice straining to make it through the sentence even as she was being healed.

That headless part jumped out to Celtica instantly. There was that Dullahan they had seen around here previously. Could this have been her work? But then she was looking for bodies...perhaps someone else was using Dullahans as slaves? "...Nepgear, you said the last thing you remembered before you got brainwashed was being at a castle, right?" Celtica asked, and Nepgear nodded. "Yeah...wait, do you think..." she said as she realized what she was getting at.

"You need to tell us which way this castle was miss." Celtica said. The woman pointed to the northwest, though they couldn't see it from their position. Still, wouldn't the villagers have known about a castle close to their village? She didn't hear anything about that when information gathering, but it would line up with Nepgear's story well. Regardless, they also needed to take care of this wounded girl.

A. Send someone back to the village with her and go towards the castle.
B. Go to the castle and just carry the girl to keep her safe.
C. Go to the village and leave the girl with Tsubaki.
D. Go to the village and ask Tsubaki to help you.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:36 pm

I think A might be the wisest choice.
We could of course take her with us to have her
be a burden and get an easier bad end. >O

Who would I sent with her...
Probably some one fast, so Ayane
and Nephenee might be the best choice.

Though I would go with any of the other choices.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:49 pm

A sounds good with Ayane since she'll be able to get back to us fast, though there are a lot of unaccounted variables here. Why does the village not know about a nearby castle, is this some magic hiding/teleporting fog we are in, or all the villagers slaves to the castle... And what of our blonde beauty... she could not be who she says she is, or be a ticking timebomb, turning into a monstergirl right in the village... I would love to get Tsubaki's help though, which would leave the village unguarded, but would it be such a bad thing if we defeated whoever owned this castle only to come back to hypnotized and chained girls being loaded onto a transport that heads for the auction center...

E, have Ayane princess carry our blonde victim back and princess carry Tsubaki to us(possibly telling her of a command from Princess Elphelt) and proceed slowly towards the castle...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next