Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 17 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  Aggra Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:57 am

Aggra wrote:Definetly A,
need to find the locations for hot items/potential bad ends!

Really liked the transformation.
Though a question,
does it turn people into knights or this
just because Artoria said she had to become Elphelt's Knight?

Whhops wanted to edit,
welp..

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 17 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:05 am

It just corrupts/enslaves the victim, the maid knights were already knights to begin with.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:28 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:It just corrupts/enslaves the victim, the maid knights were already knights to begin with.

Didn't relise that.
So might Elphelt be able to recruit them instead of veating them up?
Or are they too brainwashed.
Hope the second one or else it might be too easy.

Also explainse the bad end name. Very Happy
Wondered where the knight came from.
Is there also plans for normal maids?

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:26 am

There are plans for normal maids elsewhere. And it seems like the maids are too heavily brainwashed to just bow to Elphelt, but if she focused on recruiting them it might be possible.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Picking A as well.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:17 pm

There weren't any enemies around at the moment with the two maids defeated, which meant it was the perfect time to gather some intel from their new servant. "Elph, you think that you and Artoria can get anything out of this girl?" Celtica asked. Elphelt merely smiled and moved up to the maid, holding her chin and pushing her face to look right at Elphelt's own. "Of course we can. After all, you will do anything and everything I command~" she said. "Yes, my princess." the monotone maid replied.

"Good! Well then, tell us about the layout of this castle. Where is Beauty Queen, and any other interesting places." Elphelt said, Artoria at her side to reinforce the corruption in case she started resisting. That didn't seem to happen however as the maid spoke. "Yes, my princess. The castle is made up of two large floors, connected by these stairs and a secret passageway in the northeast. North of here is a large garden patrolled by plant monsters that leads to other parts of the castle, including the armory. Upstairs is where the Eroknights patrol..." she said, Nephenee then chiming in. "What the heck is an Eroknight?" she asked.

"Erotic knights who use sexual techniques to neutralize their foes." the maid said before continuing. "In the northern area of the second floor is where both the throne room and Drider Seamstress's lair resides." she said. "First this Beauty Queen, and now a drider and these strange knights..." Celtica said, it seemed like this was going to be as much trouble as she expected.

"Are you maids and these...Eroknights the only defenders of this place?" Tsubaki asked. The corrupted maid shook her head. "No. There are other, higher ranking women who lead us and can turn others into their slaves." she told the redhead. "Yep, that sounds about right." Lina mentioned.

"So if we want to defeat Beauty Queen, we charge up the stairs and move forward until we can't." Ayane said. "Rushing her might not be wise though..." Asia mentioned. "And if we get past that garden, who knows what lovely weapons we might find." Valeria said. "Princess, what do you desire?" Artoria asked the bride. "Hmmm..." Elphelt wondered, though she was also distracted thinking of turning maid knight and Eroknight alike into her own slaves. Celtica was wondering what the right path was as well. Attacking Beauty Queen while the parties were divided might be a bad idea, but other than that they could probably handle everything else while separated.

A. Have the parties split up down two paths (Stairs, Right, Top Right, Top Left).
B. Have the parties remain together for now and go down one path (Stairs, Right, Top Right, Top Left).
C. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 pm

I'd say A!

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:26 pm

A.
Team Elpehlt goes right.
While Team Valeria goes to the upper left.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:39 pm

A
Elphelt's team takes the path into the gardens, while Valeria's takes the path to the Eroknights. I want to see some plant girl bad ends, dammit. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:52 pm

I say we clear out the first floor first.
A.

Valeria seems interested in the armory, so she can go to the garden

Oh, question, if the party without Cel falls, do they get a restart point, or are we going to find them semi-convert(savable), or fully converted(unsavable)?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:04 pm

If the non-Celtica party falls, they will be savable under most circumstances. Even most monsters do have enslavement methods that don't involve transforming the victim, like the Shade possession at the temple that Artoria got hit by vs the Shade transformation in the bad end.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Good to hear,
though the plants are most probably unsaveable. Very Happy
We could of course always let them be enslaved and then get us enslaved afterwards, then we can just restart before they got enslaved.
As far as I remember the restart points could be anywhere we wanted.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Willing to support the aforementioned A, provided we also ready our Hypno shield Twisted Evil
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:17 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:If the non-Celtica party falls, they will be savable under most circumstances. Even most monsters do have enslavement methods that don't involve transforming the victim, like the Shade possession at the temple that Artoria got hit by vs the Shade transformation in the bad end.

Okay, just wanted to make that public knowledge since we talked about it =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:08 pm

People who have said just A, what paths do you want each of the parties to go down?
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:42 pm

The directions are a little confusing to me, but right and top left, if the flower garden is on either one of those then Valeria party goes down that one, and Elphelt's goes down the other(if not, then Elphelt goes top left and Valeria goes right)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Rainday wrote:The directions are a little confusing to me, but right and top left, if the flower garden is on either one of those then Valeria party goes down that one, and Elphelt's goes down the other(if not, then Elphelt goes top left and Valeria goes right)
My idea was that Valeria go left top while Celtica goes right see what there is and then follows to the top righr.
That way we could let the others gwt enslaved and we save them. Very Happy

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Rainday wrote:The directions are a little confusing to me, but right and top left, if the flower garden is on either one of those then Valeria party goes down that one, and Elphelt's goes down the other(if not, then Elphelt goes top left and Valeria goes right)

Basically, there's the entrance hall. There is a hallway from it to the right. There is the stairwell to the north leading to the second floor. Then there are two other hallways located directly to the left and right of the large stairwell, both of them leading north.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:59 am

"Elph, let's check out the path to the right." Celtica said, and Elphelt nodded. "Sounds good to me. Valeria meanwhile looked to the left side of the stairs and pointed. "Then we'll be looking that way. Judging by what we learned that path should lead to the garden and thus the armory eventually, right?" she asked. "That is correct." the maid knight said.

With their plans settled, the group split up as decided. Valeria led the charge with her team, walking through the upper left hallway that bent to the northwest for a little before continuing on straight north. They soon reached a divide in the path. On curved the opposite direction as the last curve, the hallway shifting to the northeast, while the other was an opening on the left that led to parts unknown.

"What is that smell?" Asia asked, there was something in the air. Sniffing, Valeria thought it was familiar...latex? And there must have been lots of it for the scent to be this strong. "That's certainly latex. Now I am curious about what they are doing here." Valeria said, though she had a few guesses. Still, the other path would probably get them closer to the garden...

Meanwhile, Elphelt and the others took that right path that was closer to the entrance, leading them to a fairly long hallway. "I see something in the distance..." Tsubaki said, though she couldn't quite make it out. At the end of the hallway was some kind of glowing crystal, and when they reached it another maid knight appeared in front of it. "I've already alerted the castle to your presence. You won't escape this place unpunished." the stoic maid said.

From the crystal came a laugh as well. "And once our maids have you captured, I'll train you into my loyal little minions myself! That's what you get for snooping around where you don't belong!" an excited voice rang out from the crystal before it's glow faded. Was that Beauty Queen, or one of her followers? Either way, this route was a dead end. That also meant that this maid was trapped and up against their whole group with her back to the wall. "And what will you do? You don't have a chance against us." Artoria said to the maid. "I will do as I am told, and deal with uninvited guests." she responded, her blade and feather duster at the ready.

Seeing the cornered and heavily outnumbered maid knight, Elphelt couldn't resist making a move. "My knights, you are to disarm her and keep her still. I'm going to make her forget the Beauty Queen completely~" she said with a grin, the knight trio eager to please Elphelt. "I guess we should help too?" Lina wondered to Nephenee, who nodded. It wasn't long before the maid was disarmed, her knees on the ground as Tsubaki held her arms back from behind. "Don't worry, Princess Tsubaki just wants to make you feel good." the blushing redhead said, likely recalling what Elphelt did to her.

"I will never betray my queen!" the maid exclaimed only for the corrupted maid knight to respond. "You will betray her and love your betrayal, just as I have." she said with a small sinful smirk. Elphelt was tired of waiting, it was time to go in and claim a new slave. The ring itself already gave her a bonus but by now she was getting very good at this even without it's power. The way she kissed so strongly, the way her fingers moved as they slid in beneath the maid knight's uniform and playing with her pussy, the cheerful yet dominant tone she used, all of it was perfect for eroding the will of a knight.

It didn't take long for the cleaning knight to submit. "So, you'll make your princess very happy and become my slave, right?" Elphelt asked cheerfully, her face so close yet just barely out of kissing range. "Ah~ Yes, my princess~ You are far smarter, far more beautiful than any queen I've seen~" she moaned out, trying to move her head close to kiss the princess and being helplessly out of reach. Her failed kissing attempts just turned Elphelt on that much more. "Good girl, what a noble knight you are. You'll serve well as a new member of the Knights of Valentine." she said, patting her on the head and then kissing the maid before allowing Tsubaki to release her.

"Perhaps I get a little carried away when I see a cute knight, but it's not like any of you are going to stop me~" Elphelt said as she tossed the new recruit her weapons back. "The Knights of Valentine?" Celtica asked, making Elphelt nod. "It's a working title, but with how many knights I've been getting I've got to come up with something. It's like you are knights of love, delivering my love across the continent. And making sure others love me back~" the bride said with glee. There was nothing else here so they left out the hallway again, but not before Celtica destroyed the crystal just in case.

Looking into the entrance hall once more, they could go through the top right path or up the stairs since Valeria's group went the other route. The other castle guards likely knew they were here now from that message, but Valeria doesn't know that the foes in this place will be on the lookout for them. Maybe meeting up with her would be a good idea?

Team Elphelt-
A. Go up the stairs.
B. Go down the upper right path.
C. Go down the upper left path and find Valeria's team.
D. Write-In.

Team Valeria-
A. Continue northward.
B. Go left.
C. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:15 am

C, strength in numbers..... plus a possible bad end Very Happy

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:48 am

C

While I'm loving Elphelt's drive and embracing enslavement of others, we may need to reign her in. Otherwise we'll find ourselves within the rank and file.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:24 am

anot against following Valeria, but would rather lile to go the other way(upprr right), and for Team Valeria go down the left path. The dominazrix is probaböy waiting to break poor Valeria. Very Happy

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:36 pm

A, and A respectively!

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:03 pm

I agree with obviousagent.

C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:20 pm

BB is the only answer for me!
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2772169?tags=bb_%28fate%2Fextra_ccc%29

But yeah, left leads to latex so that's a no brainer for me at least(unless my sense of direction is more screwed up). Let's let them have some fun.

Meanwhile, ALL HAIL PRINCESS ELPHELT
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2736743?tags=salute
SIEG VALENTINE, SIEG VALENTINE, SIEG VALENTINE! With this amount of minions we might be able to abscond with Tsubaki after all, and I'm sure that possibility is causing her to feel all sorts of fluttery, of course Artoria will follow her to the ends of the earth, and Cel is probably so aroused by this that the thought of questioning Elphelt just gets her lost in a fantasy of Elphelt using her new tricks to correct her... and getting corrected sounded like something she needed~!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next