Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 9 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Celtica and Artoria's blades clashed as she struggled to think of a way to free her. "Come on, you can do better than that~" Artoria said, the shadow using her voice to tease Celtica while swinging fast and hard at the knight. She was even stronger than normal boosted by the shadow's powers and was keeping Celtica on the defensive. "Artoria, you only have one ruler and that is me!" Elphelt shouted as she moved in with her whip. Those words seemed to give Artoria pause for a moment and have time for Elphelt to strike her, but she quickly started moving again. "This girl belongs to the Oracle, as we all do~" the shadow knight said as she delivered a powerful slam down that wounded Elphelt and forced her back.

What were the options here? Perhaps the Pure Water could wash away the monster? But that water was corrupted by an Undine so there was no telling what other effects it might have. It could even make the shadow stronger. The the Elixir of Purity might be the right way but Artoria wasn't turned into a monster and Celtica wanted to save that for such a situation. Maybe pinning her down and letting Elphelt whip her could work?

While Celtica was thinking of that and Nepgear trying to keep Artoria at bay, the other shadow saw it's chance and fading away appeared within Celtica's shadow. "My lady!" Ayane shouted, seeing it and using her speed to push Celtica out of the way. Unfortunate that meant that the shinobi was in the grasp of the monster and struggling to get out. "Join us~" the shade said as instead of wrapping around her it was pulling her into the shadows it was coming from. "No way! Let me go!" she said as she struggled to escape. Celtica attempted to rush back in to try and take the shadow down before it was too late, but by the time her slash came Ayane had been totally taken into the darkness.

Ayane could feel it all around her, a pitch blackness with substance. "Welcome to the void~" a voice rang out. "The womb of Shades~" another said. The shadows surrounded each part of her, pressing down on her and massaging each and every part of her in a lewd way. "No...stop..." Ayane moaned out, her clothing being removed and fading into the darkness. "Join us~" "Join us~" "Join us~" so many similar yet slightly different wispy voices rang out, were they coming from around her or in her head? Ayane couldn't tell.

As the shinobi moaned out she knew that her mind was being eclipsed by the shadows. But as a ninja who hid within the darkness constantly, there was a nice familiarity to it. She needed to serve her lady Celtica...but maybe this wouldn't be so bad instead, she thought as her eyes were turning pitch black. The shadows were now entering her through her mouth, her ears, her ass and her pussy to deliver a blissful experience that left her unable to think about anything but the darkness. "Sister~" "Sister~" "Sister~" even more voices rang out in and outside of her, and she wanted to repeat that word too had her mouth not been in use.

Ayane's skin turned from pale to grey and darker still with more and more shadows entering her. They were remaking her body, assimilating her flesh and making more shadows out of it. She could feel her soul deep within her body being surrounded and stroked by azure hands. She was at her limit, and letting her very essence be groped she gave in completely to the darkness. Her body turned pitch black like everything around her and vanished save for her soul, which was reshaped into a beautiful white mask...

"Artoria...please, come to your senses..." a tired Nepgear said in the ground, Artoria's shadow coated foot stomping on her back. Everyone was fairly tired from fighting but they certainly weren't ready to give up yet, and Asia had plenty of healing to spare. That is, until a pool of darkness appeared from the ground. "Ayane!? Celtica asked quickly, expecting a shadow coated shinobi to appear. Instead she got two near identical shades, both of them looking refreshed and ready to fight. "Serve the Oracle~" "Serve the Oracle~" the two said, only a hint of Ayane's voice left in one of them. With each at Artoria's side they all began their attack...

-

The four party members who had gone to the clothing store had gotten worried after not hearing anything from the others, and soon had decided to check out the temple themselves with hopes that nothing bad had happened. "I'm worried about them." Nephenee said, currently trading out her somewhat embarrassing bunny outfit for a sleek red military uniform. "And you worry too much. They'll be fine, they are tough girls." Valeria told her, the shopkeeper matching her makeup with a new gold, blue and white exotic outfit similar to that of a pharaoh's.

When they arrived at the entrance however, the welcoming party was extremely daunting. Eight Shades all looking ready to take down anyone who attempted to break in, no wonder the knight assaults on this place were such failures. "Seriously? I miss not being outnumbered." Lina said with a sigh while Nephenee brandished her lance. "We have no choice, we need to get inside." she said, pushing her fears away. The Shades saw them and seeming to be amused, giggling as they vaguely recognized their friends. Those faded memories just made the Shade once known as Celtica and the others want to assimilate them even more, and the eight all moved in ready to show them the bliss of the void...

BAD END - Shade

-

Restart point is previous choice or the one after that barring other suggestions, and this bad end gave an early preview to some of the outfits that the other girls are getting to model while Celtica's team assaults the temple.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 9 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:15 pm

2 choices back.

B- Have Ayane lure them away.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:30 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:2 choices back.

B- Have Ayane lure them away.
Agreed to this.
Cant lose that equip on Artoria!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:48 pm

Two options back, but I'm picking C. Might as well see if there is a method that doesn't involve potentially losing Ayane or rushing headlong into a fight.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:02 pm

That was an awesome bad end, really well written.
C.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:07 pm

obviousagent wrote:That was an awesome bad end, really well written.

Agreed~ :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Wow, this was amazing~ Really love the Shade design, especially Ayane's perseptive during the conversion method and how the details of how mask are made, stupendous dood!

I'd go into more detail, but there's a cat on my lap which makes it so I can only type with one hand due to how I'm seated.

Agree with DoubleEdged
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:17 pm

The temple was large and there were bound to be more enemies inside. "Ayane, I need you to distract them." Celtica said and Ayane instantly nodded. With the party ready to move Ayane headed out and appeared before the Shades with her speed. "Come on, think you can deal with me?" Ayane teased, avoiding a shadow slash from one's claws before running away around the temple. The angered monsters cried out and began to pursue, taking half shadow-like forms that quickly moved along the ground to increase their speed.

Once they were out of sight it was time to move and the remaining five party members walked up the stairs and passed the entrance. The main entrance was absolutely massive, a gorgeous mix of silver and black with an eerie glowing purple pit at the center, six towering obsidian pillars surrounding it and some nice purple lights on the walls to further illuminate the place. "What is that?" Asia asked. Carefully, the party moved closer to get a better look. It was some kind of hole, the sides of it having jagged violet pulsating crystals coming out, and a dark blue substance bubbling at the bottom. It didn't quite look like liquid, but it certainly wasn't solid either. "I'd rather not find out." Nepgear said with a gulp.

Looking around, at the far hall of the massive room was what seemed like an extremely long hallway, with a pair of some kind of golems Celtica had never seen before guarding it. They had slender bodies and were armored in shiny black materials that looked both durable and stunning. White mouthless masks coated their faces, and out from behind their head came dark blue hair. In a few ways they reminder Celtica of the Shades. They hadn't attacked yet however, or even moved. Perhaps they worked on proximity?

Then there were other paths looking to the sides. One Northeast, one Northwest, and then two smaller pathways next to each other in both the Southeast and Southwest corners of the area. Effectively five different paths. "Remember Cel, we only need to get those materials. If things get too tough I think we should bail and go find Ayane." Elphelt said, and Celtica would keep that in mind.

A. Go straight.
B. Go Northeast.
C. Go Northwest.
D. Go Southeast.
E. Go Southwest.
F. Write-In.

-
Here's a picture of the design that inspired these golems-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:26 pm

God I love the Yugioh monsters being included, such a slew of monster girls and potential heroines

Let's try C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:30 pm

F. Have Artoria "get a sample" of the dark substance.

*wink*
*wink*

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Hmm i see nothing wrong with this plan. Twisted Evil
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:44 pm

Those are a good number of paths, and I would think Ayane could distract them for so long, so how about we split up and check all paths but straight with one person in the center

NE Cel
NW Elph
SW Artoria
SE Nepgear
Center Asia, that way she can run to whoever needs aid or help quickly.

If that doesn't work for you we can use the buddy system.
Artoria and Elph
Nepgear and Asia
with Cel at the center to rush to anyone's aid.

I would not be opposed to D's idea though.

Also, lovely monster design, always good to use those underused ones =)  Yugioh does have some nice female monsters, I think I still have this one holed up somewhere
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Tamer
and was actually thinking about writing a recommendation for the Harpy Ladies.

Edit: Should of known that was censored
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E9%81%8A%E6%88%AF%E7%8E%8B-SC%EF%BC%89Struggle-Chaos-%EF%BC%8D%E9%97%87%E3%82%92%E5%88%B6%E3%81%99%E3%82%8B%E8%80%85%EF%BC%8D-SC-25-R/dp/B004FPB03C
http://dic.pixiv.net/a/%E3%83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%86%E3%82%A4%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Well... maybe we should actually wait on my plan. If it actually goes the way I'm intending it to, we'd probably have to leave immediately once the "issue" I propose is resolved.

Sorry guys, I'm going to use a bit of Rainday's idea, and change my write-in to a split-up pathway:
Southeast: Elphelt and Artoria
Southwest: Others.

Depending on how this goes, I may re-suggest my idea when they regroup.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Rainday wrote:Edit: Should of known that was censored

Welcome to English Yugioh, where everything is censored and the name changes are moronic. But yeah the series itself is a great resource for designs and ideas.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:54 pm

Hmm Celtica equip with Cyber Shield (Bondage) would be nice
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:03 pm

Rainday wrote:If that doesn't work for you we can use the buddy system.
Artoria and Elph
Nepgear and Asia
Think this setup sounds reasonable.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:43 am

I'm seeing Rainyday's idea of-
Artoria and Elph
Nepgear and Asia

And DoubleEdged's idea of-
Southeast: Elphelt and Artoria
Southwest: Others.

So which one do people want to go with?
A. Rainyday's idea.
B. DoubleEdged's idea.

ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:46 am

A makes more sense, you have a QRF in Cel.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:30 am

A, Cel should be able to handle anything that will enslave her.
Need a shadow Cel also!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:17 am

A. I guess
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:31 am

"Ok everyone, let's split up to cover more ground. Artoria, Elph, you check out the western side, Nepgear and Asia you check out the eastern side. I'll take the center." Celtica told them. "Looks like I'll be counting on you to defend me, my knight~" Elphelt said teasingly as she playfully wrapped herself around Artoria, once again causing her to blush. "I-I won't let you down!"

"Will you be alright alone? Those things look strong." Nepgear asked the knight. "Don't worry about it, when it comes to brute force I'm one of the team's best. Everyone, don't be afraid to use your energy if you need to. And remember, there might be traps here." Celtica added. With that, the party split in three.

Elphelt and Artoria went over to the southwest hallways, Artoria always staying close to make sure that her princess was kept safe. Artoria hit the edge of a hallway and peaked around the corners, to the south was a small looking room while to the north was a hallway leading further down. However, what the young knight did see in that hallway was a roaming Shade that seemed to be guarding this route. Perhaps if they timed it correctly they could ambush it, Artoria wondered.

Meanwhile Asia and Nepgear had gone the opposite route down to the southeast corridors. They had yet to run into any enemies as they entered a longer hallway, but they both knew to be on their guard. "Hmmm, which way now?" Nepgear wondered, paths to the north and south both available. And then there was another offshoot hall to the east.

That left Celtica as the lone human within the massive entrance area. She had moved a little bit forward, but the golems still hadn't budged. She wondered if this was a trap to lull her into a false sense of security.

Team Elphelt/Artoria-
A. Move south when the Shade isn't looking.
B. Try to ambush the Shade when it's back is turned.
C. Wait it out until the Shade leaves.
D. Write-In.

Team Nepgear/Asia-
A. Move North.
B. Move South.
C. Move East.
D. Write-In.

Team Celtica-
A. Approach and attack the Golems.
B. Continue waiting, see if anything happens.
C. Look around for any traps.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:48 am

Now we got three Teams, interesting!

What should we do...

For Alphelt and Artoria,
I think we should try to sneak by when it is not watching. A

For Nep/Asia
Let's go to the hall in the east. C

For Celtica
Let's look for Traps. C

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:15 pm

Reminder: don't aim for bad ends with teams that don't have Celtica.

I'll echo Aggra's choices.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Same
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:44 pm

search for invisible traps.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next