Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you watching?

+9
DaisyHypnoPeril
LazyAlex
Rainday
DoubleEdged
shirokami
Quartz Falcon
singory
DrgnmastrAlex
Hornofdesolation
13 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What are you watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you watching?

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:14 pm

shirokami wrote:
Pyrrha/Jean:

Ep 4 season 1:
Exhibit A!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Very good point, but it gets lost in nonsensical ranting. It's all about tone, and I really enjoy the one presented in the 2-6 scene.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:36 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Very good point, but it gets lost in nonsensical ranting. It's all about tone, and I really enjoy the one presented in the 2-6 scene.

God bless Nora.
Spoiler:

Let's see, what else am I watching. Momo Kyun Sword, a lot more fanservicy than I thought it would be, but it's amusing and cute. Momo transforms into various animal girls(or monstergirls if you you see it that way) by fusing with her animal companions, I really like her monkey girl form. However, I like the demon side more because evil demon princess~ that goes by the name of Onihime. Oh I like everything about her. And then there's her servant Enki who she spends most of her time around with who is a dominatrix type but when it comes to Onihime she treats her like a sister, I just love their relationship, it's so cute. The show itself is amusing, kind of like Inuyahsa meets Queen's Blade with a lighter comedic tone, though I suppose the main reason I'm into it is female protagonist, no boys(there are male demons, and older guys but they are usually treated as incompetent, and barely there), female antagonist, and some yuri vibes from Enki. I do hope we get something between Momo and Onihime too of course ^__^

pics:

The other thing I'm watching is Sabagebu! -Survival Game Club! Now this is just funny. It basically has a group of girls having fun situations or parodying movies that have a lot of gun play in them(like Mad Max or Predator). Also, Miou and that ending theme. Also one sided lesbian love(I'd have more pity for her is she wasn't crazy)...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:01 pm

There were new female shadows in Persona 4 Golden...  WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS!?  And all their attacks consist of draining!? FODDER FODDER FODDER FODDER!

Anyway, their attacks consist of embracing their opponent in the anime, which is nice, but it's only used on Yu's and Kanji's Persona(a real pity... Just imagine if one to sneak up on one of the girls, grab them and cover their mouth, and slowly drag them away to do naughty things, and finishing off with getting a new pot full of corrosive shadow oil and pour it over them, then leaving the victim as she's slowly corrupted into a liquidy shadow and is filled with the need to stick herself into the pot...)

Oh, and here are the screencaps.
Screencaps:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Rainday wrote:There were new female shadows in Persona 4 Golden...  WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS!?  And all their attacks consist of draining!? FODDER FODDER FODDER FODDER!

Anyway, their attacks consist of embracing their opponent in the anime, which is nice, but it's only used on Yu's and Kanji's Persona(a real pity... Just imagine if one to sneak up on one of the girls, grab them and cover their mouth, and slowly drag them away to do naughty things, and finishing off with getting a new pot full of corrosive shadow oil and pour it over them, then leaving the victim as she's slowly corrupted into a liquidy shadow and is filled with the need to stick herself into the pot...)

Screencaps:

Oh... uh... wow, I really don't remember them for some reason. I'm guessing they're at the Hollow Forest, because those subs sound like Marie's poetry. It might've been a unique variant on a pot-type, but just having a shadow girl coming out of it. Bosses and types with multiple variants looking similar enough stand out more to me, but unfortunately, I forgot that this one existed.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:38 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:There were new female shadows in Persona 4 Golden...  WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS!?  And all their attacks consist of draining!? FODDER FODDER FODDER FODDER!

Screencaps:

Oh... uh... wow, I really don't remember them for some reason. I'm guessing they're at the Hollow Forest, because those subs sound like Marie's poetry. It might've been a unique variant on a pot-type, but just having a shadow girl coming out of it. Bosses and types with multiple variants looking similar enough stand out more to me, but unfortunately, I forgot that this one existed.

It seemed to be in a chest in the Hollow Forest that had a lock on it, so I wouldn't be surprised if people missed it I suppose. But yeah, the thought of her dragging away a girl(like Rise) as she saps the energy to resist away from her and a addition of a wonderful new female shadow has made me quite happy ^__^ So we have the Mothers, one of the dancers, the idols, and now the cursed woman's pots as far as basic shadows go. Dear Persona 5, please give us more hot shadow ladies
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Actually, I am dead wrong. All pot variants do have the woman emerging from them. The problem is, they only appear on rainy days. For the most part, I avoided going into the TV most rainy days, in favor of certain other things with rainy day bonuses. Even if I did, they're merely added to the list of possible Shadows that appear, so they wouldn't be all that common. And then Cursed Woman's Pot is only found in a dungeon you only get to go into once.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Well, I've been watching the new Viz dub of the old Sailor Moon series. First three episodes so far. Actors are definitely solid. But the episodes as they are are rather annoying. I looked through the Hulu playlist, to see that Sailor Mercury doesn't even enter the picture until episode 7?

... Should I just skip 4-6? It's not very exciting, watching only the worst member of the entire cast.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Episode 6 (the one with the sexy bat youma and the energy-draining audio cassette) was Ikuhara's debut as director. Watch that one, then skip over to Ami's debut in 8.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:28 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, I've been watching the new Viz dub of the old Sailor Moon series. First three episodes so far. Actors are definitely solid. But the episodes as they are are rather annoying. I looked through the Hulu playlist, to see that Sailor Mercury doesn't even enter the picture until episode 7?

... Should I just skip 4-6? It's not very exciting, watching only the worst member of the entire cast.

Well let's see
spoilers for classic 4-7:
Episode 8 is the one Ami appears in(Crystal did a much better job with the hypno scene, I'll say that much about it).

Regardless, you can get a description of the episode as well as screencaps from here which I highly recommend you do if you're gonna skip any. http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoon/television/anime-bssm.php
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:22 pm

Oh, I watched the first 4 eps of the dub last night, quite good. It's interesting how many more things I pick up on after watching the subs.

Also watched Rocky II which I found to be pretty great and I fitting sequel. I'm probably going to end up watching them all even though the rotten tomato's score goes down by 20% each film, going really down on V, but then going back up to 60ish on VI. This is mostly because I want to see IV, which is mostly because of this musical(spoilers)
https://youtu.be/dHdpyvayAcw?list=UUpad81d4S1iUjbNxNAO8Qsg
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:50 pm

I watched Rocky II, III and V (plus the final match of IV) some years ago back when one of the movie channels had decided to put those movies in rotation. For reference this was before the sixth movie had come out.

II and III are okay-ish, though I guess I wouldn't be so forgiving of them if I had seen the first one. Still, III has Mr. T, a Hulk Hogan cameo from his better days, and Eye of the Tiger, and that song alone can make me forgive many sins.

V is awful, and you can tell it's awful when for all that it attempts to put Rocky back in his roots, one of the supporting characters is an obvious Don King parody. Funnily enough, before watching that movie I had seen a weird comedy about a down-on-his-luck old stunt bike racer, and that movie followed the beats of Rocky V (which I won't bother recounting for Rainday's sake, but suffice to say that everything V was doing for drama, that other movie played for laughs).
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Rainday wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:Well, I've been watching the new Viz dub of the old Sailor Moon series. First three episodes so far. Actors are definitely solid. But the episodes as they are are rather annoying. I looked through the Hulu playlist, to see that Sailor Mercury doesn't even enter the picture until episode 7?

Well let's see
spoilers for classic 4-7:
Episode 8 is the one Ami appears in(Crystal did a much better job with the hypno scene, I'll say that much about it).

Regardless, you can get a description of the episode as well as screencaps from here which I highly recommend you do if you're gonna skip any. http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoon/television/anime-bssm.php

Huh, I just watched episode 5 & 6 and noticed something, Tuxedo Mask doesn't appear in them, I know he's in 7, so that's interesting.  Also, Usagi's Rock Star look is freaking hot, pity it isn't used long.  I've already developed a story for it as a alternate take on that episode which I'll try to get to shortly.  But yeah, both those episode didn't air over here, I guess the one with the hypnotic furry bunnies because of kicking Luna, and 6 because of "entering the adult world".  So those were fun.
Rock Star Disguise :
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Sabagebu! -Survival Game Club! episode 11 did two things to me...  It did a really good job of explaining the high heel fetish, and then it gave me a fetish for face hugging crabs...  Her moans of pleasure didn't help...
What am I talking about?:

Now how do I use that, parasitic mind control monsters that work for a actual crab girl, strange mask made by a evil sentai villainess... hmmm...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:30 pm

So, Rainday's previous post got me to watch that episode of Sabagebu. He didn't mention the first segment, but it's a hilariously well done case of misunderstanding (also, the dec lady's imagining of Momoka's mom as a Yakuza madam was hot). The second segment... was something, all right, but at least it's a good explanation of the allure of high heels.

As for the third... face-hugging crabs that control ladies' minds by laying their eggs on them is one bizarre fetish I didn't know I could have.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:06 pm

Quartz Falcon wrote:So, Rainday's previous post got me to watch that episode of Sabagebu. He didn't mention the first segment, but it's a hilariously well done case of misunderstanding (also, the dec lady's imagining of Momoka's mom as a Yakuza madam was hot). The second segment... was something, all right, but at least it's a good explanation of the allure of high heels.

As for the third... face-hugging crabs that control ladies' minds by laying their eggs on them is one bizarre fetish I didn't know I could have.

It's a very funny series, it's usually one of the top shows on Hulu's popular thing whenever a new ep air. I love Miou, her attitude towards things fills me with giggles and she a beauty. Momoka is a very different protagonist in her wickedness that sometimes has redeeming moments. Maya also fun, goofy, sexy, and usually the first to go down. Urara is your typical other enthusiastic lesbian masochist, but is also with Momoko in "this is insane, why are we doing this" camp. Kayo is quite and doesn't stick out much except for her cosplay(she cosplays as RE3 Jill a lot), but she does have her fun moments whenever she gets mad at Momoka. Platy, while being the mascot doesn't cross over to annoying, and is usually only adds to the amusment. The series humor is just so great, that episode doing a good job of highlighting it(with one of the few censorships that actually made me go "Okay, that's a good way to handle that...").

As for me, watching watching Fairy Tail with my friend all day, I think we did 109-116. I really need to stop criticizing the plot... The characters are enjoyable enough, but god damn if this artist doesn't put characters in a situation that says "Please make a H-Doujin out of this scene", but my main problem is the plot seems sketchy at certain plots, the Ultear fight in general because it seemed to be very rushed to wrap up her story and feelings. But yeah, the character and fights(when shown) are amusing and cool, no surprise that Erza is my favorite character(2nd Lucy, 3rd Mirajane, 4th Juvia, 5th Virgo, Honorable mention Evergreen), so when she gets gimped constantly because of her overwhelming strength it can be annoying. BUT, she overcomes those situations which only make her brighter in my eyes. That and they occasionally throw yuri a bone every now and then with how Lucy crushes on girls(but how can you not crush on Erza & Mira regardless of sexual orientation), her interactions with Virgo, and in the most recent episode preview they joked about Lucy possibly stealing Juvia away from Gray, hehehehe.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Something I'm looking forward to next season
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/09/19/video-a-second-look-at-sunrises-mecha-versus-dragons-anime-cross-ange

We got no hero in sight, lots of girls, mecha jets vs dragons, and sexy pilot suits. Chris is a cutie too. Now will there be some evil villainess, betrayal of a teammate, and/or yuri subtext...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:39 pm

It wasn't until seeing the first season of RWBY that I started watching the other big series by Rooster Teeth: Red vs. Blue. And recently, I learned that Pyrrha is voiced by the same woman that voices Agent Carolina. Now on Season 12, I'm wondering if I'm hearing other voices that coincide. Vanessa (the rebellion leader) might be Blake, and Dr. Gray... Nora comes to mind, but I could be way off. Let me check... goddammit, I couldn't have been more off, Dr. Gray is Blake, don't know who Vanessa is yet, Nora is Agent Connecticut (CT or Connie)... yeah, I was way frickin off...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:53 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:It wasn't until seeing the first season of RWBY that I started watching the other big series by Rooster Teeth: Red vs. Blue. And recently, I learned that Pyrrha is voiced by the same woman that voices Agent Carolina. Now on Season 12, I'm wondering if I'm hearing other voices that coincide. Vanessa (the rebellion leader) might be Blake, and Dr. Gray... Nora comes to mind, but I could be way off. Let me check... goddammit, I couldn't have been more off, Dr. Gray is Blake, don't know who Vanessa is yet, Nora is Agent Connecticut (CT or Connie)... yeah, I was way frickin off...

Yeah, I've been trying to catch up when I'm cooking and eating meals, still have a ways to go though. It's funny how you can tell right when Monty got involved in the show, the fact that it was a secret until that scene was impressive =)

As for me, I've been watching the second season of Haganai. It continues to be pretty great, and Rika continues to be awesome. Also, I love Kate(Maria's older sister), she's just so grounded in reality but has fun with it, but she's also very concerned and loves her little sister. Every scene with her brings me joy. Rika's also going all out this season too, and I love that. She's such a spastic perverted nerd girl who enjoys all types of love. It's a pity that the main character is seemingly getting denser and developing a hearing problem too it seems. It also sucks that because it's his story he's the only one with inner monologue, which makes the girls have to whisper their inner thoughts and him to go "What was that? I couldn't hear." I mean, I know this train was going to haremville, but it's been slow goings which I'm thankful for. Still he accidentally voices his thoughts when it comes to Rika which makes her so happy and also try out new things, so that's nice.
Example:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Rainday wrote:Still he accidentally voices his thoughts when it comes to Rika which makes her so happy and also try out new things, so that's nice.

"How can I explain her that because of the unfreezing process I no longer have an inner monologue? ... I... hope I didn't say that out loud."

I've heard of Haganai before, and it sounds like the sort of thing that would be fun to watch in short segments (especially if the segments feature the blonde galge player and her archrival) but not so much in full-length episodes.

I've been LttP-ing into RWBY and had got into just before the Volume 1 finale before getting otherwise busy (my viewing of JoJo is similarly stalled right on the episode where we learn just how good Nazi Medical Science is). It's a fun series, with cool fight scenes and awesome music, and I like how the girls bounce off each other, though I can see why so many people loathed Jaune last year, especially when the episodes came out weekly.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Rainday wrote:Yeah, I've been trying to catch up when I'm cooking and eating meals, still have a ways to go though.  It's funny how you can tell right when Monty got involved in the show, the fact that it was a secret until that scene was impressive =)

You mean the first scene in which they did something OTHER than play HALO, which you can tell because they were incorporating movements that HALO player characters don't get?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:22 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:Yeah, I've been trying to catch up when I'm cooking and eating meals, still have a ways to go though.  It's funny how you can tell right when Monty got involved in the show, the fact that it was a secret until that scene was impressive =)

You mean the first scene in which they did something OTHER than play HALO, which you can tell because they were incorporating movements that HALO player characters don't get?

Yeah, it's just done in such a over the top way that it's insanely amusing =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Oh, new eps are up of the One Piece dub on Hulu, so that's fun. Right now I'm going between that, Haganai, and Sailor Moon classic. Speaking of, I just watched episode 9 again for the first time in a long time, god this episode is fetish fuel all over, it also mark the point where the youma start getting truly sexy with the first youma in the little red dress, Ramua. Oh, and her powers, I want to save something for when I get back to updating the classic thread but damn this episode in near perfect, the Sailor Guardians are in a rush because Usagi is under her spell so they leap into danger head first, there is a heavy clock theme so it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to have her hypnotize with them, and time alteration/freezing powers~! THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1356553?tags=shiguma_rika
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Rainday wrote:Oh, new eps are up of the One Piece dub on Hulu, so that's fun.  Right now I'm going between that, Haganai, and Sailor Moon classic.  Speaking of, I just watched episode 9 again for the first time in a long time, god this episode is fetish fuel all over, it also mark the point where the youma start getting truly sexy with the first youma in the little red dress, Ramua.  Oh, and her powers, I want to save something for when I get back to updating the classic thread but damn this episode in near perfect, the Sailor Guardians are in a rush because Usagi is under her spell so they leap into danger head first, there is a heavy clock theme so it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to have her hypnotize with them, and time alteration/freezing powers~!  THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1356553?tags=shiguma_rika

Episode 9 came up, and I totally forgot about the youma in it... The ugliest by far. Whoops. Oh well, at least Muurido is next. But yeah, Mars makes her debut, which makes me recognize that besides her introductory episode, Mercury and Moon only have 1 ep together. It's almost a pity, just thinking about Usagi falling into traps with Ami having to save her would make a nice episode format, but I say almost because now Rei has shown up! With her we get introduce to a different dynamic entirely, the bossy one who tries to usurp leadership and constantly teases the leader(which develops into something even better way later on). Oh, and for reference, Classic and Crystal Rei are going to be two completely different characters. Crystal will be more chaste, aloof in a mysterious way, quiet, but still strict yet caring, at least from the material I've seen. Classic Rei is more down to earth, an everyday girl with a bit of a temper and won't take shit from anyone, but still finds time to laugh and love. Also, she rides on Usagi a bit hard(figuratively) at times, but it's interesting to see how it develops across the seasons.

Damnit I'm talking too much, but to sum it up, Rei is awesome and hot.

I'm watching Haganai more, and it may be more than I originally thought.
Theroy time:

Also, this is one of the official routes in the PSP game that I love
Yuri pic:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Haganai had a pretty good if "to be continued in the novels" ending. I'm gonna have to watch that last scene again because it was crazy(but then again, Rika was involved, so it haws to be crazy).

Sailor Moon rewatching. Dream/PrincessMuurido has such potential with her dream inducing mist(she blows from her moth), and to be fair, she uses it well(which results in one of the funniest screencaps of the series). But just imagine it if those dreams were prolonged and never broken, all the little changes that could be made, with the grand finally of the dream becoming a reality... Next up was Thetis, a youma cut down way too soon. I would of loved to see her in more eps because to me, she has the most perfect design, heh, it's why I started a fanfic just for her and Mars in VIP2, though I haven't finished it... Plus she looks great in many outfits, now if only her minions were goo girl clones... The fight with Jadeite is a great episode too, really showing off the Sailor Guardians teamwork, and how they don't need Tuxedo Mask to take down the villain. Now were in for the fun roller coaster ride that is the Nephrite ark, were youma possessed items corrupt individuals! Now this stuff is pure corruption, and one of the episodes really influenced me, I wonder if anybody can guess which one =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum