Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you watching?

+9
DaisyHypnoPeril
LazyAlex
Rainday
DoubleEdged
shirokami
Quartz Falcon
singory
DrgnmastrAlex
Hornofdesolation
13 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What are you watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you watching?

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Heads up, Sailor Moon dub is expiring in 4 days. Speaking of which, I just got through 2 more episodes, Widow and Cameran. Widow's ep is just great for corruption and hypnosis, but while watching it, I had a thought. What about a story from Ms Higure's perspective? We only get it as outsiders looking in, but I think it deserves some fleshing out, showing how Widow corrupts her and turns her from a sweet teacher to a hot babe to an evil bride... When she falls asleep, what does she dream about? When she feels the urge to work on the wedding dress, is their a voice beckoning her? Also, it would of been nice if Nephrite told his youma about who she's going up against(i.e. Hey, this one shoots fire that can wreck your webs, go for her first)... And finally Ms Higure seeing the transformations, and being inspired, develops a way to use them that will bind all the women into obedient slaves for her and Widow... Ah, I probably went too far at the end, but it would be interesting if youma could still use their corrupted host for something.

Next up is Cameran, now this is a youma that I thought was really hot, but couldn't really figure out her power(sealing people into photos, I mean it's a great capture method, but then what). So I thought, maybe she has hypnotic flashes to make girls assume more sexy poses, and maybe, using modern advances in technology like photoshop, digitally alters the girls trapped in her photos to make them into slaves or youma minions...

Looking back, I think Ms Higure is were my corruption fetish really took off. There might of been earlier, but seeing how she went from sweet to bomb shell to evil queen was really hot. Then seeing how easily Cameran took out Mars and Mercury... Ah... memories...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Well, Mythbusters is no longer available to me as a "help me get to sleep show." One anime I've watched among all the other Netflix things is Hetalia (Yeah, it has way too much Germany/Italy yaoi-bait, I get it, but it's still humorous). I started watching the movie, Paint it White, last night.

It felt quite exhilarating to see it open up with
Spoiler:
Not sure how far I got into it before I fell asleep, but I should still have quite a bit to go.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:29 pm

RWBY Vol. 2 just ended. You know... for final fights of the season, neither Vol. 1 nor Vol. 2 made them seem very important. All it did here was showcase all of the named students (minus CRDL) taking on large quantities of Grimm.

As much as people seemed to like Velvet... They held her back in this fight, giving the other 3 members of CVFY ("Coffee") the spotlight. Not much from Yatsuhisa besides a badass stance with his sword, Fox had some really nice wristblades and skill with explosive pressure points, and Coco...
https://youtu.be/rReftDpywpc?t=3m
... Okay, maybe not THAT exaggerated.

A familiar face shows up for the bad guys, if you've seen all the pre-series trailers.

And then there's one more question: Who is the raven-haired swordsman?
Spoiler:

Anyways, they do have nice fight sequences in the series but... all in all, it really lacks any sort of climactic point. 2 seasons of nothing but build-up. They really need to step it up with Volume 3.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:50 am

DoubleEdged wrote:RWBY Vol. 2 just ended. You know... for final fights of the season, neither Vol. 1 nor Vol. 2 made them seem very important. All it did here was showcase all of the named students (minus CRDL) taking on large quantities of Grimm.

As much as people seemed to like Velvet... They held her back in this fight, giving the other 3 members of CVFY ("Coffee") the spotlight. Not much from Yatsuhisa besides a badass stance with his sword, Fox had some really nice wristblades and skill with explosive pressure points, and Coco...
https://youtu.be/rReftDpywpc?t=3m
... Okay, maybe not THAT exaggerated.

A familiar face shows up for the bad guys, if you've seen all the pre-series trailers.

And then there's one more question: Who is the raven-haired swordsman?
Spoiler:

Anyways, they do have nice fight sequences in the series but... all in all, it really lacks any sort of climactic point. 2 seasons of nothing but build-up. They really need to step it up with Volume 3.

I don't know, I think there were climaxes in different spots if you viewed the whole thing together, the train part before was just awesome, as for the last episode of the season, it felt more like they were trying to cram in some more questions, but hey
spoilers:

I will admit, I do get a lot of joy from this series with the (mostly yuri) fanart right now, it has it's moments, but it will take another season or two before the motor really gets going.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:50 am

Still watching Sailor Moon Crystal and Fate/Stay Night(2014), I'll talk about the latter here.  It's very good, I do love the parts that focus on Rin... the most recent episode made an EGREGIOUS ERROR! THE LACK OF THIS SCENE FROM REALTA NUA
What are you watching? - Page 3 Rider_10
Context that spoils:

Also, picked up "Gonna be the Twin-Tail", because A) Yay Twin Tails, and B) Genderswap https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1844094?tags=ore_twintail_ni_narimasu , C) Comedy https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1816006?tags=thouars  I originally thought this was going to be a B series like Kampher, but so far it's showing signs of a B+ at least.  There is some yuri in there, with all the girl's Tail Red rescues from kinky MOTD(all male aliens unfortunately https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1816016?tags=ore_twintail_ni_narimasu Observe death by moe), but one character is proving to be a paradox to me, Twoearle/Thouars...  She loves cute little twin tail girls, but is also super horny for Tail Red's male form... Why not just be super gay for her female form since it has her fetish?  But still, there are moments, like the bathroom camera moment... [spoiler]Where Twoearle let's Tail Red know that it's okay to take off her combat gear and explore her new form. Twoearle and Aika(childhood friend of main) watch via cams installed by Twoearle, at first Aika's questions it but then when Tail Red takes off her gloves she and Twoearle are totally into it, anxious to see Tail Red explore her new form(though in the end she only smells and fiddles with her new twintails, hehehe)[spoilers]

Overall, pretty funny and perverted series, nice combat too(nothing to write home about, but still, dynamic colors). I especially enjoy the series because of Twoearle and Aika/Tail Blue's interactions, because Aika ain't having none of her going after her childhood crush or teasing her because of her flat chest, and will bash her quite brutally when she does either, and things like this
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1831812?tags=thouars 
Also I love Tail Blue... https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1844099?tags=ore_twintail_ni_narimasu  She's fit, strong, wields a lance, badass, and the above mentioned.  But yeah, hoping for some more yuri-ish scenes if not a full blown "I'm totally gay for her" moment.

EDIT:
Oh, and D), corruption art popping up.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46933374
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47054927
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47042732
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46610095

And possibly a yuri charm victim in the later story.
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1822209
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:13 am

Pretty sure that scene from Realta Nua is from Heaven's Feel (and also a dream sequence). At least that's what I remember from following the Let's Play on SA back in the day.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Quartz Falcon wrote:Pretty sure that scene from Realta Nua is from Heaven's Feel (and also a dream sequence). At least that's what I remember from following the Let's Play on SA back in the day.

That could be very possible considering I got my info from when the game was still young from a imageboard. Also the show did address her, so yeah, f me.

Anyway, episode 10 of Sailor Moon Crystal has Queen Beryl brainwashing the hell out of guys.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Oh, before I forget, Hulu/Neon Alley have more eps of the new dubs for Sailor Moon up!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Ah, finally, Fate Illya Zwei(aka the second season of the show where Illya from Fate/Stay Night is a magical girl)  has gone on netflix!  Now I just need to find time to watch it.  More eps of the One Piece dub have also surfaced, currently rewatching Archer and Sailor Moon, want to try Psycho Pass because I hear it's a cool serious show and there are lesbians in it(all the fanarts have tempted me so long).  My schedule has been a little hard on me recently though.

But anyway, onto Gonna be a Twin Tail!  Relevant spoilers below

Spoiler:
*waits intently for next episode*  God I really hope that yuri angle pays off and it's not just a tease...  I got a lot of hope going into this, but yeah, I am really enjoying this show as you can see from the paragraphs in the the spoiler section above...  I basically described the whole episode, but AGGGGH IT'S SKIRTING SO CLOSE TO RELEVANT TERRITORY!  

Also, need to watch the newest ep of Fate/Stay Night.  And when I run out of stuff to watch in youtube while browsing pics, I am of course watching ME!ME!ME!
http://animatorexpo.com/mememe/

Now, onto planning.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:27 pm

The later seasons of Ikkitousen, Great Guardians and Xtreme Xecutor, recently popped up on Netflix. I got started with GG so far.

It's really fun watching Unchou Kanu (Guan Yu) have lesbian fantasies about herself and Ryuubi (Liu Bei, I'm guessing) Gentoku. Not to mention so many times you just want to see if something "develops" between Ryomou and Ryofu (LU BU).

And... crap, looking things up, it looks like there's a season that I've completely skipped, but don't know if Netflix has it or not (Dragon Destiny).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Been awake for the past 30 or so hours... Stumbled across a bunch of awesome characters/pics(also new Edea(Bravely Second) design)... But to help me with that, I watched some anime, mostly the new stuff.

Yurikuma Arashi continues to be weird(possibly weirder) as Utena(it's by the same person so). Eps 1-3... It does have a nice if mysterious flow. But yeah, lots of yuri, temptation, what appears to be literal eating of girls by tiny cute bears...

... YYYYYeah.

The Rolling Girls 1-3, has a slow pace but a good flow, some kickass action, mostly funny but really kick ass action, especially between sentai heroine Maccha Green and evil excutive type Shigyou and a good amount of tension between them that will full ships(that and some things Shigyou says about getting Maccha Green's "power suit").
Spoilers for ep 2:

But yeah, the main cast is pretty interesting and colorful, and Maccha Green REALLY wants to protect the main heroine, so there's that yuri angel too. But yeah, great colorful art with plenty of interesting characters with quirks.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:41 pm

Also, finished up Sailor Moon Crystal season 1, it had a pretty good ending which leads to the next season. It was emotional in it's own way, though Classic probably tugs at me more because of how, well, personal it is. But yeah, series had plenty of mind control, hypnosis, and brainwashing, so that was nice(even if some of it was maledom...) But yeah, next episodes title(whenever it comes out) is titled Sailor Mars-Infiltration, very interesting. I actually don't have much of a clue what happens in the next season, how much it differs from Classic should be interesting to see, though that title... It's getting my hopes up for "infiltration gone wrong". There should be plenty of hypnosis, brainwashing, and corruption as that theme runs super hard in the manga(from scans I've randomly seen). So that ought to be fun, though I feel I won't get any good femdom until Witches 5.

Also watching Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei!, just finished episode 6 I believe(where a nice happy balance is restored), but yeah, this show gripes me with emotions and laughs. It doesn't hurt that it's Type-Moon related and draws heavily from that. Kuro/Chloe is such a awesome character and what they explore with her existence is very intriguing. I had a theory, but was proven wrong by the 5th episode, but I loved it because it made more since. Also, Kuro's "mana draining" of girls is wonderfully cute, if only everybody was a little older(and not hot for their older brother) it would be so nice, but it would be kinda ruining the theme of girl's blossoming friendships, still, if a time skip would ever occur, I would not complain.

Oh, I also watched a random fight scene from Akami Ga Kill because it had a character that I deemed interesting because she was a yangire(aka a "normal" seeming person on the outside, but can snap, unleashing a brutal psychotic that will go to extreme lengths for their goals, similar but not the same as yandere which is more love obsessed while yangire can trigger for any reason). I just really like these characters for some reason. I guess it's because I like the crazies and can understand where they're coming from usually. Also, the angst and psychotic joy they can go into is magnificent.
Character in question:

Also, the pilot for The Modifyers. It's basically a 70s British spy themed cartoon with some really distinct artwork, also a female lead spy(Agent Zero) who poses as the enemies top hench goon(Lacey Shadow). It's quite cute, and it shows it's roots from it's director has worked on such things like Ren & Stimpy, Powerpuff Girls, and Samurai Jack. Regretfully it was never picked up, and aired two years ago, it's a pity, that show really oozed style. (Also, yeah, I did find this because I follow Zone on twitter, but only because A) They are a fan of TBFP, B) They talk to Plague of Gripes often, and C) I like Zone-tan, even if she's all about the tentacles, there is some yuri out there).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:03 pm

For watchers of RWBY, there is some very unfortunate news.

Monty Oum, the animator/producer/voice of Ren of this series, was recently admitted to the hospital with serious medical complications (due to a medication he was taking I'm hearing?)

He passed away today. He was 33.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:23 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:For watchers of RWBY, there is some very unfortunate news.

Monty Oum, the animator/producer/voice of Ren of this series, was recently admitted to the hospital with serious medical complications (due to a medication he was taking I'm hearing?)

He passed away today. He was 33.

*sigh* Yeah... This sucks all over. Never have I seen a man so passionate about so many project, 3d model animation, and willing to have so much fun with them... It's sad that he has passed so early in his life.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:09 am

DoubleEdged wrote:The later seasons of Ikkitousen, Great Guardians and Xtreme Xecutor, recently popped up on Netflix. I got started with GG so far.

It's really fun watching Unchou Kanu (Guan Yu) have lesbian fantasies about herself and Ryuubi (Liu Bei, I'm guessing) Gentoku. Not to mention so many times you just want to see if something "develops" between Ryomou and Ryofu (LU BU).

And... crap, looking things up, it looks like there's a season that I've completely skipped, but don't know if Netflix has it or not (Dragon Destiny).

I need to watch those at some point, I watched the first season which doesn't have the good art.  I always really, really, really, really liked the art of and clips I saw of Kanu and Ryuubi together.  Kanu is so innocent~, but damn if she isn't also a super sexy mysterious amazon too, with the best character design in the series in my opinion.  It's sad that there isn't more yuri fanpics of the two.

What are you watching? - Page 3 13898810

What are you watching? - Page 3 My_own10

Also, there's relevant stuff in the second season I believe... Huh, never got around to setting up a sighting for it...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 19, 2015 12:10 am

Finally... I'll be able to watch the whole thing... (legally too)
https://www.youtube.com/show/revolutionarygirlutena/playlists
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue May 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Utena, legally on YouTube? Interesting, I may have to check it out.

I just finished Magi, Kingdom of Magic, and now have moved on to Lagrange: Flower of Rinne on Netflix.
Also tuning in weekly to the next volume of Red vs. Blue. Rooster Teeth still has good animators, but there hasn't been a major action sequence yet. I know it'll be impossible to completely replace Monty, but they have a good team that can keep going.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 22, 2015 12:55 pm

Okay, the Nozomi Entertainment channel only has 4 episodes of Utena in dub format, but through this, I also found the Manga Entertainment channel, which actually has the whole series dubbed. (Sue me, I want to hear Rachel Lillis and Crispin Fucking Freeman)

Looking through that channel, there's a host of other shows in there to watch. I saw Dirty Pair Flash, for example, which have me an opportunity to get a glimpse of a nightmare sequence I recall seeing.
Dirty Pair Flash, First Mission:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Just finish Show By Rock, that was a good show that got really insane(in a good way) near the end. It also has a great "elevator self hypnosis" thing in episode 10. It starts off as maledom, but then backs off as previous memories of the girl's previous desire surface on floating screen, each turning into a brainwashing reflection of her. Really good scene, regret it's maledom...

I've been watching other stuff here and there, one thing is Bikini Warriors, a 4 minute short with possibly more eps(?). It's basically a parody of Dragon Quest/any rpg with risque bikini armor. I liked it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:14 pm

I love Bikini Warriors.

Prison School is femdom paradise(on male... and censored...)  Still, the president and vice presidence relationship is pretty les yes at times, and there's this one artist that does the pairing absolute justice http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51579018

Triage X has a good scene with a sexy sadomasochist ninja by the name of Goryu(or Goryuu) and a female detective that she proceeds to torture into a brainwashed state for information(meanwhile, in the background are drugged girls that are basically super strong and lusty bimbos).  The torture is light, but it's hardly shown, the only notable thing is how Goryu describes it, which is really nice(not to harm, but to inflict pain to the point that it becomes pleasure along with a few drugs).  Unfortunately it doesn't really show the results, the detective gets rescued, but she can't have visitors because she's still in a brainwashable state and will probably not remember anything.  But hey, they may show more in the uncensored version.  As for the show itself... it's from the creator of Highschool of the Dead, so nothing main character, super evil male rapist, sexy villains, a lesbian scene... and that's about it.   I only really watched for Goryu, the twins, Sayo Hitsugi, Chikage Miki.
Goryu
What are you watching? - Page 3 Goryu010
What are you watching? - Page 3 Goryu011

The scene(minus some silhouetted cat-o-nine-tails parts)
http://dekkenminus.tumblr.com/post/120674314633/description-konomi-suzue-and-goryuu-in-episode-9

Sayo
What are you watching? - Page 3 Sayo10

The twins
What are you watching? - Page 3 97803110

Miki
http://triagex.wikia.com/wiki/Miki_Tsurugi

and Chikage(with lesbian scenes female main Mikoto)
https://www.tumblr.com/search/Chikage+Hizaki
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Got through most of my Netflix list, so looking into Amazon Instant Video for a bit (I get to watch some things free with Prime Membership).

First in line: Destiny of the Shrine Maiden/Kannazuki no Miko
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:09 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Got through most of my Netflix list, so looking into Amazon Instant Video for a bit (I get to watch some things free with Prime Membership).

What are you watching? - Page 3 MANIAC
YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:55 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Got through most of my Netflix list, so looking into Amazon Instant Video for a bit (I get to watch some things free with Prime Membership).

Ah, yes. Shrine Maiden of the Godless Month/Godless Month's Shrine Maiden. The anime is based off a manga that has a number of plot divergences though nothing too drastic.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:33 am

Since it's up and done, I started watching "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?" ... Mother fucking Japan and their titles. I like the world and the side characters that populate it, especially Loki, she's fun, I don't see why Aiz(aka sword princess) doesn't let cop a feel. Aiz is cool too, strong female character, nice. In fact, I found out that there is a manga that centers around Aiz, and I would like to read that... *glares at Bell and Hestia* ... Also, there's Freya, who has charm powers, and has a sexy evil dress. Unfortunately it only shows the aftermath of her charm powers, so I'm going to blitz through this and see if anything else pops up.

Have I mentioned how much I like Loki?
What are you watching? - Page 3 Loki10

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51031147

Also, watching the Sailor Moon dub, Esmeralde voice is nice, but the " AH HA HA HA AH HA HA HA" laugh still doesn't compare to the "Oh ho ho ho ho ho~!"

Also Working!!!(which is cute but they are really annoying me with lesbianism isn't real bullshit, but the characters are so endearing/humorous and the plot is starting to tie stuff together... so it's okay), Bikini Warriors, Prison School(HOW IS THIS SO GOOD!?), and SOX(or long complicated Japanese title here, which is also surprisingly very good).

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Looks like the first season/(cour?) of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works is now on Netflix. Hearing lots of good things (including about the English cast, looking forward to some Megan Hollingshead on Kari Wahlgren action I'm sure).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum