Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you watching?

+9
DaisyHypnoPeril
LazyAlex
Rainday
DoubleEdged
shirokami
Quartz Falcon
singory
DrgnmastrAlex
Hornofdesolation
13 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What are you watching? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you watching?

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Some info about RWBY volume 3 came out. New character: Winter Schnee; and we finally meet Uncle Qrow? And they're really stepping up when it comes to the people the get to do the voiceovers.

Winter Schnee- Elizabeth Maxwell (Motoko Kusanagi in the ARISE series, also been in Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, and Soul Eater NOT)
Qrow- Vic Mignogna (Do I really need to say it?)

And Ren is going to be performed by Neath Oum, Monty's brother.

I'm guessing there was a trailer at whatever panel it was they had over the weekend, I haven't found it though.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:03 pm

I think it was all production art released at a pnael they had, they even revealed a new team, Team ABRN
http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/ABRN

Let's see, I picked up a bunch of shows recently. "My Love Story!!" is just too adorable~ It really something, kinda reminds me of Kimi Ni Todoke, except the awkwardness is spread in between the two and they are both interesting(as opposed to Sawako and her friends being the only interesting ones). But yeah, it's a great romance show(also, see, I don't hate hetero romances, they just have to give both characters interesting features and not the same faults over and over and over).

Himouto Umaru-chan is looking fun and adorable from the first ep. Childish otaku younger sister who acts like naive ojou-sama when around others, it just has some crazy bits because of how it changes her artstyle. I do hope this doesn't go the incest route like most of these brother sister shows go and instead goes the friendship route of she gain more true friends like Oriemo mostly went(until those last few eps, the series before that was really good).

And I... I started School-Live because there's been a bunch of yuri art of it... and I'm... I knew the thing about the series, but I feel like I am GOING TO REGRET IT VERY QUICKLY. For those that don't know the twist, watch the first episode, that's it DON'T LOOK UP ANYTHING or even read the ep description, just do it.

I mean it, not even the studio that's doing it:

Non non Biyori Repeat, an interesting shift in perspective, I just hope it's not done in this style for the whole show. I did love the first series.

Monster Musume... Well, it does some good things, like going into details about lamias, how monstergirls and this world interact and the prejudices they face. Also, lamia panties... I can deal with this harem stuff for that, I just hope there will be some lesbian hijinks somewhere... Cause so far it's looking like EVERY female(in a cast of what, 10 or 11 girls) is going to be interested in this "niceguy" Still, at least the lamia's attempts entice him.

Bikini Warriors had a good ep about running errands in RPGs, one was test a position which made the Fighter hot and go full gropie on the Paladin(who begged her NOT to stop). So that's nice.

Hello Kinmoza has also been finished up, light and fluffy with no real substance, but still nice, developed a side character that I liked though the ED had me thinking they were all going to go to Europe together.

Wagnaria 3 is really starting to tie up in this season, which is quite nice.

Oh right, I finished up "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon"... That ending felt super rushed and didn't explain a lot of the story, but I hope they do something like Index did with Railgun(since it also has a Side B story centering around Aiz/s and familia Loki, which also has it's own Kuroko that barely made her appearance during the show). That side I would be a lot more keen on.

It would be cool if the Fate UMB series dub was released soon, I could rewatch it with my friend since he doesn't have the patience for subs.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:11 pm

Rainday wrote:It would be cool if the Fate UMB series dub was released soon, I could rewatch it with my friend since he doesn't have the patience for subs.

I just said it's on Netflix. >_>
Unless you want to pay $200+ for it. (Seriously, thank god some of this Aniplex stuff is being released on Netflix. Same goes for Kill la Kill, but still doesn't have English audio yet, and I don't have TV anymore, so no Toonami).

... Actually, back to that not-having-TV statement I just made, I might considering trying out Playstation Vue.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:43 pm

and I don't have TV anymore, so no Toonami).
Heresy!!! Blasphemy!!! Infidelity!!! Wink Laughing

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:58 am

So this is actually going to be a thing. An anime about high school students that play PSO2.

... Quna in the promo art, and the song is "Our Fighting," one of her live performances in game. She's the only PSO2 character recognized so far though. Since it's just "PSO2 players playing," I'm guessing there won't be too much from the game characters, Quna mostly being limited to game idol, probably not delving into her alter ego.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:34 pm

I do like the twinbraids characters looks... She reminds of Lamba.

As for me, I think I have come to terms to Monster Musume. I like the monstergirls, how they act, the things about race(monstergirls existing in a modern day human society), the end cards telling you about different species, Ms. Smith and her ending theme... So basically everything so far... As for the main character... I found a way to be okay with him... He basically should have brain damage at this point(ep 3), because he's been strangled, has suffered multiple head injuries(including one or two blows from a centaur's hoof), and has taken 3 tranq darts meant for monstergirls... Which explains why he has those oval eyes and acts like he doesn't know what's going on, and why he grabs hold of a centaurs boobs while riding to sustain himself instead of her shoulders, arms, or waist(the boobs are under a silk blouse too, so there's no way that he can get that much of a sustain grip on them). Also, he has a lot of trouble resisting their charms in comic nosebleedy way.

There's only one problem I have now... the "random blank guy" Ms. Smith and her girls are resting on in the otherwise awesome ED... I mean, would of hurt so much if you just moved Ms Smith up a bit so all the monstergirls were clinging to her?!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:23 pm

Dear Lady Yurikuma...  This anime season(via hulu, some some of this can be the season before) is is producing way too many feelings for my fragile heart... And there are so many yuri goggles relationships...  I'll be light on spoilers, but I can't recommend these shows enough.

School-Live! Megu-nee is amazing and everybody feels yuri-shipable because of how close they have become.
REAL SPOILERS:

Prison School  This show continues to be humorously tense as hell and sexy.  It's stirring such brotherly kinship in me.  The Chairman and Vice-chairman have feudal lord relationship going
Spoiler:

My Love Story!!  It's too cute and too well done, you know those things that would usually throw relationship into episodes of sorta breakups, THERE IS NONE OF THAT, the two lovers are too PURE and it's so great.  
Spoiler:
This show does characters so well.

Shimoneta(aka SOX)  Things are quickly kicking into overdrive as more characters are introduced, though my favorite is Hyouka Fuwa, again another awkward character that I find fascinating.  Also, Anna somehow is continuing to ramp the hell up with her tactics.  As for anything lesbian related, only a faux one... It's be giving more attention to a gay pairing recently(which is still pretty cool and funny).

Himouto! Awkward lesbian character introduce, she's like a Tomoko expy, and I love these characters so much because I can relate to them the most.  It's good to see more of these.

Wagnaria!!3 Yamato's mother, another awkward character and so good, she can barely speak because of it but seeing Yamato's brother translate that text for Yamato was priceless.

Non non Biyori Repeat  Games with rulers(tool) are surprisingly epic.  Also the yuri pairing had a nice origin episode, but it's not as strong as it was last season.

Monster Musume Already talked about. This show is hetero focused, so if a lesbian like character is introduced, only bad things will happen... Hopefully there will be relation that develop within the harem though.

Bikini Warriors Already tocked about. Warrior X Paladin, Warrior X Mage.  The Dark Elf got a episode that was pretty amusing.  Waiting for more possible ships.

I'm watching so much more than I usually do.  Also, GATE, which is something I've been interested in since a co-worker described it to me(it's weird to say that...), has just shown a lesbian elf has a thing for one of the female soldiers.  So that will be on the list soon.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Oh, apparently there is a 4koma comic going on for Bikini Warriors as well, in it Paladin is super gay for Warrior, I will almost say Dark Elf and Mage are a little gay for her as well ^__^
http://bikini-warriors.com/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:58 pm

So Bikini Warriors is getting a blu-ray exclusive episode...
http://bikini-warriors.com/anime/news/n006.php
WELP, gonna need to pirate that.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:39 pm

Fairy Tail...  we finished the first series... and jumped straight into the second... and wow that dip is quality is hard to take...  Oh the bright side, the story is really kicking off.

I forgot to mention this, but I think of favorite episode of Bikini Warriors aired(unfortunately it wasn't the mind control one).  The Hunter and Valkyrie are introduced, and what starts out as a competition, quickly develops into a "deep friendship", with the Mage going to the extent of saying "... And they lived happily ever after... maybe?"  But yeah, they have a sexy if short grope and bikini pulling fight, that leads to the Hunter really taking a liking to her, and the smug Valkyrie turns all deredere for her.  It's good, I really liked the Hunter too, she was just a fun character.

As for the episode with evil conversion in it... it's worth a watch.  It might be kinda maledom though, the episode starts off with the four taking down a evil wizard, and with his last once of strength he cast a curse on the Mage noticed.  This causes the Mage to attack her friends, calling them "betrayers"...  odd, but all the others come up with reasons why they could be called that(with the Paladin thinking it's because she lusted after her body).  However the Mage has a inner thought bubble self, that is going like "Noooo, I don't mean to say this!  You guys are right! Oh, I must of been cursed".  However, her friends don't come to this conclusion and tearfully off her.  As they morn over her newly created grave the Mage appears as a spirit and goes "Y-you guys do know you can bring me to a church and revive me, right?" ala Dragon Quest rules, however they don't hear her as the cherubs and a dog with a cart come to pic her up.  I'm tempted to say it's not maledom because technically the male is dead... in which case it's pretty open season...

Eventually, I really hope this tackles monstergirls or charm attacks.

What are you watching? - Page 4 Bikibi10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Bikini Warriors ended, and BOY DID IT SHOVE A LOT INTO THAT FINALE! And the yuri, the Mage was curiously absent from it, but we got some Warrior X Paladin, and then the Dark Elf had her way with both of them(1on1 though). It had one of those possibly to be continued endings, and I hope it does because it's a nice concept that they can tackle a lot more with. I guess we'll just have to hope those figures sold well and it's rating were high.
https://imgur.com/Bb7jfQK
https://imgur.com/vgLfQLg
(not scene, Warrior putting moves on Paladin)
So have a Mage instead
https://imgur.com/NuyJusv

Nothing else has finished quite yet because of Hulu's delay for me... So that's okay.

Valkyrie Drive is blinding, quite literally as of the characters will flash you with a solar flair as she bounces around. The yuri is pretty good(regrettably Magical Girl Illya probably has the more detailed yuri kisses at the moment), but their is good fondling and very well implied fingering. I've only seen one episode, so the plot is still in that murky mysterious area. The main girls are good, at first I didn't really care for the redhead's design but it grew on me quite fast with her intro, she's still a pure Himeko kinds of girl(Kannazuki no Miko). For that matter, blonde and busty is like a silent Chikane, wanting to protect her young charge instinctively, if she has another reason it hasn't been hinted at. An island full of school girls and anything that isn't a girl and her clothing gets shredded by the force field(if the clothes were shredded it would be a blinding mess). We got our sexy ruling class girls, our mysterious "Lady"(I swear I heard one of the girls refer to her as "Lady Lady") and her silent partner, and we even had a S&M combo(pure abuse though) as the second fight, so that was nice. Will wait for later episodes.

What else am I watching...

Oh right, One Punch Man, very good, and it has a rather sexy Mosquito Girl http://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Mosquito_Girl
She's more on the monster side I suppose, but still, a really great design and I would love to imagine her poking girls with her stinger and causing them to transform into fellow mosquito girls. One Punch Man himself is awesome, if you doubt this, then just watch the intro.

Oh and there's this.
http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-season-3-volume-3-intro

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Well, since I had to take off work today due to illness, I had plenty of time to watch lots of shit (Yeah, I actually didn't do any gaming, I spent quite a few hours actually getting some bed-rest and watching anime).

Netflix just added a few new titles to their lineup.
Durarara!!X2
Aldnoah Zero (First episode has a FUCKING EPIC end, but word went around that it was pretty much the only good moment in the series, we'll see)
Sword Art Online 2 (no English audio yet, so I'm still waiting on that. Same with GITS ARISE 3 and Kill la Kill)

Also took the time to watch Blade of the Phantom Master (Shin Angyo Onshi) and Madoka Magica Rebellion.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Finished School Live, very good series though I doubt there will be a second season. The ending was nice enough but then threw a bunch of random things of interest, but from what I've read there's only one noticeable plot point in the future... I would love it if it did get a second season, but I can also see it not getting one.

Himouto had some nice points, but still felt shallow. I mean, I liked it, but I was always left wanting more. Umaru and Kirie moments were precious though, and Sylphy could've used more time. I would love if this series got a second season, with less of the brother(I work at a desk job and am boring) and Ebina(I have a cute dialect that I sometimes let slip out and a large eater, but I have a big crush on Umaru's brother and keep frying my brain over it).

Also been watching a Gundam series, not the one that's currently streaming which looks awesome... but this weird one that feels more like Eureka 7... " gundam g no reconguista"... but is super annoying with the main character being magic shit can pilot the sexy pink haired pirate girl's Gundam thus depowering her... The intro and ED are budget shit and so far it feels like it's going to be a worse Double Zeta(it's got that happy go lucky tone)... But I'm trying to power through it just in case it gets better.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2134467?tags=gundam+yuri

Still watching Valkyrie Drive... there was a nice orgy like scene, but it's still missing something.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:31 pm

That series is made by some of the original Gundam production team. It also takes place in the future of the Universal Century.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:07 am

Hornofdesolation wrote:That series is made by some of the original Gundam production team. It also takes place in the future of the Universal Century.

As I got in to it I can see the inspirations, though it appears to be more from Turn A(toneish) and F91/V(tech side), which I only know from games and REALLY old roms I used to play.  But yeah, it's grown on me, even if Aida has the skills of a super newbie rookie.  I understand that's it's a weird mysterious gundam, but do you have to use the long range rifle that you HAVE NOT HIT A THING WITHIN 6 SORTIES(at least) SO FAR!  I mean, she's a good character when not near a mobile suit, I can see bit of Cagalli (pre-Destiny) in her, but god damn, HIT SOMETHING!  Also, Mick Jack, MICK, JACK! YOU GIVE THE TWO MOST MANLINESS NAMES TO THE SEXIEST CHARACTER, aaaaaaaaaaaah, gotta save that rage for later...

But yeah, I've watched 12 or 13 episodes of that...

Onto Attack On Titan Junior High, it continues to be good...

ALERT: INCOMING RAGE EXPLOSION(for the safety of your viewing eyes caps lock has be disengaged, the following contains spoilers for Valkyrie Drive ep 5)

so valkyrie drive... everything was going okay, then so many wrong things happen one after the other.  hey, let's introduce the "enemy" leader randomly who "is the only guy on the island" despite clearly being a girl because guys do not have face like that! ahahahahahahahahaha. you could not pay me enough to swallow that lie.  anyway, mamori(short redhead) immediately goes to crushing on "hi-"no fuck it, her, thinking that it's her destined prince on a white horse(pretty much giving the finger to mirei(dirty blonde) but she doesn't really care so long as mamori is happy, because she's one of those actual true lesbians on an island that is just filled with prison gays... ugh)... but yeah, she stops the conflict but charlotte(super lesbian bitch with pink hair) sends out one last person to take revenge for her lost honor(which she herself enjoys a pampered bath with girls serving her with her other partner nearly passed out in bed)...  so this person, guess what, it's that one shot hypnosis character in all these animes that we love... except she is not... in fact she's the complete opposite... she uses illusions of akira(aka prince) to lure mamori to the woods so she can masturbate herself into weapon form so she can just take her back to base... and this fantasy is of course of the "prince" forcing herself on her, because remember, "pretty guy" forces "himself on you, must be love, girl does it, "nope, wrong, doesn't count lalalalalalalala"

but wait... it gets much worse...  mirei saves her at the last second(5th time?) and our hypno girl, guess what she does... she hypnotizes mirei to think she's being graphically raped by fucking muscle guy gangbang golems
What are you watching? - Page 4 You_lo10
*sigh*... so yeah, all women island... thanks for ruining that with my hypnotism...  for her credit, mirei does snap out of it(though not quick enough before I wanted to shred my eyes out), saying that she's "been through that hell before"... and then proceeds to blow the fuck up out of this girl, goes back to the capital, and leave her and her weapon girl on the fucking doorstep, before returning back to the village and getting and having the blissfully unaware mamori say she had the best dream last night and that mirei is a late riser.

so yeah, now i'm trapped in this hell, but at least i have mirei, charlotte's lesbian antics, lady lady, and kasumi, who appears to be protecting her own special girl(also a redhead)

Edit: Cool down period
... It's not a bad show, it can be rather amusing, cool, and sexy, just seeing a girl with hypnosis use it that way... It annoys me... But it would be a true nightmare for any girl, so as much as I hate it, it fits. The girl falling for Akira is just a troupe I dislike is too frequently used, everyone referring to Akira as a guy is just hilarious... I mean look at her.
http://valkyriedrive.jp/anime/character/?c=4
SAILOR NEPTUNE(not Uranus) IS MORE BUTCH THAN HER

Other than that I surprised with how much they've stuck with the virgin joke(Mamori's last name is close to how it's pronouced), and it's grown on me. Charlotte might be a bitch, BUT SHE IS A LESBIAN BITCH, and Kasumi, she's just wonderful, look at what she can do by herself http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2160400?tags=valkyrie_drive And that pantyhose uniform with the short skirt and glasses just touches me. The pair Lady Lady proves to be very interesting, and Akira is actually not a bad person.

Also, Mirei is too kind and cool and badass and caring and just wonderful. Mamori has some growing to do but this is what this series is about, and little cowgirl(western) is cute.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Gundam G no Reconguista

Still watching it, but it's slightly annoying in how... light it is. If this was a more normal Gundam series there would of been several acts of war with serious consequences, but this lessens the danger a lot and thus makes most of the danger happen through stupidity. It's still worth watching so far, but there are things that are bothersome.

Also... it's weird... but this Gundam's "Char" character seems to be a retelling of a young Char and Haman.

Also, there are people who were considered food at one point... what?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:32 pm

Bikini Warriors now has a proper tease for that yuri filled ova
http://bikini-warriors.com/anime/news/n007.php

Also there's a new character, Cleric
http://bikini-warriors.com/chara/c07.php
The art for her looks very Strike Witches/Vividred Operations...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:44 pm

I love One-Punch Man, and we finally got some good scenes with Tatsumaki~(aka Tornado of Terror, S Rank 2).
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2196262?tags=tatsumaki

Also watching Sgt. Frog(funny), Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans(real good), and the other stuff I mentioned last time. Oh, and FF7 Abridged by Team Four Star is turning out lovely.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:00 pm

The second half of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works recently came up on Netflix.
Spoiler:

And something else has apparently popped up on Netflix, and I'm not sure whether I should check it out:
Glitter Force.
Why would I even think about watching it?
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:49 pm

I'm currently watching "Comet Lucifer" and "Dark Matter"

Rainday wrote:I love One-Punch Man

Mob Psycho 100 is getting it's own anime now too, ONE is really excited about it.
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:29 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:The second half of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works recently came up on Netflix.
Spoiler:

And something else has apparently popped up on Netflix, and I'm not sure whether I should check it out:
Glitter Force.
Why would I even think about watching it?
Spoiler:

I saw that about Glitter Force.  I literally cringed, as it reminded me too much of what happened with Tokyo Mew-Mew when 4Kids got the rights to dub it.

It's criminal what Saban did.  >.<

As for the stuff with Saber and Caster, it was kind of sexy, but didn't go too far. Now we just need to wait on that Heaven's Feel movie that was rumored to be in production. Alter Saber will be nice, though I'm not looking forward to GrimDark.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:45 am

Glitter Force.

What are you watching? - Page 4 Are_yo10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:17 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:I saw that about Glitter Force.  I literally cringed, as it reminded me too much of what happened with Tokyo Mew-Mew when 4Kids got the rights to dub it.

It's criminal what Saban did.  >.<

The only thing about it that has seemed to be of any consolation is that it's the same crew that did the English version of Digimon Tamers. But that might just be a one-hit wonder here.

I couldn't even get past the opening scene of the first episode because of how awkward it was.
Lead girl is not having dreams of her fairy tale fetishes, she's having dreams/premonitions of being "SUPERHEROES! WITH MAKEUP!" as it shows the Precure transformation sequences and super power-up animations from later in the series.

EDIT: Okay, so her fairy tale fetish is still a thing, but I still don't see the point of giving her premonitions of becoming Precure- er, Glitter Force. Anyways, it looks like the plot still follows closely enough. Janken Peace gags are gone. They look to be setting it up for 2 seasons of 20 episodes, which could likely mean 8 episodes cut entirely; something about 20 episode seasons being the standard for Nickelodeon, and maybe they're trying to get it on that?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:07 pm

Oh goddess it hurts to think about Glitter Force...

Anyway, on to happier topics. I've been watching this and that on Hulu, "Is the Order a Rabbit?"(second season)... That show is super feel good with lots love, super adorable with plenty of giggles... They introduced Cocoa's big sister Mocha who's a super big sister, and loves to cuddle the girls and pet them... She can convince the girls to do what she says with it... which of course gave me ideas...

A "sweet sister villainess", who's very kind and gentle, and can convince girls younger than her to do whatever she ask, while older girls yearn to protect her. Someone you could never strike and would always reward you with caresses or pets regardless of the outcome, that wants every girl to be part of her little sister harem and will alway strive to keep them safe and loved... Heroines could struggle at first, but eventually they would succumb one by one to her gentle and charming aura, acting tsundere about it first, but then melting to deredere in her lap as she pets them...

But yeah, figured I would watch Gundam Build Fighter on the official Gundam youtube channel. I was surprised by the quality of the channel, I was expecting something like free Crunchyroll(480p), but this was solid, and no commercial breaks besides the beginning and end. As for the show itself, it's pretty good for a series that revolves around kids fighting with toys, the fights are nice and the story is interesting enough with interesting character, like Ramba Ral as a sort of mentor figure. There are some nice references tossed in here and there, and the mobile suit variety is nice, they even tossed in two of my favorites right off the bat, the Gyan and the Gerbera Tetra =) But yeah, I watched up to episode four and fell in love with Kirara, a manipulative pop idol who uses her wiles and cunning to get what she wants! Such a ravishing beauty, even in her "civilian" disguise~
https://www.youtube.com/user/GundamInfo
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Kirara

Also watching Pandora in a Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn, another series I've fallen in love with. We got cyborg yuri, adorableness, and combines Koshi Rikudo(excel saga) with the writer for Ghost in the Shell into a awesome funny anime with a deeper plot lurking in the background, also sexy dark skinned scientist Uzal Delilah. I'm only 3 eps in but I can feel very confident in recommending this one.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2245067?tags=koukaku_no_pandora
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Rainday wrote:Oh goddess it hurts to think about Glitter Force...

Actually, for the first "season," it feels like the biggest sin of the whole thing is "Chloe" (Reika/Cure Beauty/Glitter Breeze). Why'd they give her an English name if they're going to show one episode in particular which shows that not only is her family ethnically Japanese, but TRADITIONALLY Japanese? Nothing wrong with having one out of five still being Japanese. Honestly, considering it's Saban, likely marketing this for a Saturday morning kids TV program, it could've been worse. Not saying don't be unhappy, because it's still crappy in places, but this was much more reasonable than what 4KIDS has churned out in the past as far as localizations go.

But yeah, figured I would watch Gundam Build Fighter on the official Gundam youtube channel. I was surprised by the quality of the channel, I was expecting something like free Crunchyroll(480p), but this was solid, and no commercial breaks besides the beginning and end. As for the show itself, it's pretty good for a series that revolves around kids fighting with toys, the fights are nice and the story is interesting enough with interesting character, like Ramba Ral as a sort of mentor figure. There are some nice references tossed in here and there, and the mobile suit variety is nice, they even tossed in two of my favorites right off the bat, the Gyan and the Gerbera Tetra =) But yeah, I watched up to episode four and fell in love with Kirara, a manipulative pop idol who uses her wiles and cunning to get what she wants! Such a ravishing beauty, even in her "civilian" disguise~
https://www.youtube.com/user/GundamInfo
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Kirara

You haven't even met BEST CHARACTER EVER yet.

Got through Durarara!! x2's second season. Honestly, I found both cours of x2 much less entertaining than the first part of the series. And at the end of both cours, it left a huge empty feeling with how they leave it off. Considering how long it took for x2 to even be a realized thing, you'd think they wouldn't end on such awful cliffhangers, the last one being the worst.
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum