Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you watching?

+9
DaisyHypnoPeril
LazyAlex
Rainday
DoubleEdged
shirokami
Quartz Falcon
singory
DrgnmastrAlex
Hornofdesolation
13 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What are you watching? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you watching?

Post  DaisyHypnoPeril Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:14 pm

Rainday wrote:A "sweet sister villainess", who's very kind and gentle, and can convince girls younger than her to do whatever she ask, while older girls yearn to protect her. Someone you could never strike and would always reward you with caresses or pets regardless of the outcome, that wants every girl to be part of her little sister harem and will alway strive to keep them safe and loved... Heroines could struggle at first, but eventually they would succumb one by one to her gentle and charming aura, acting tsundere about it first, but then melting to deredere in her lap as she pets them...

One of my favorite theme ^^.
A villainess not specialized in fighting, but so tender and gentle it's impossible to attack her.
So gentle the heroines ends up wanting to return the favor, pleasing this sweet lady...
Actually, it's may be one of the most known catchphrase "Never hit a woman", but it still one of the best, and I'm sure evil women love it !
DaisyHypnoPeril
DaisyHypnoPeril

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:10 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:You haven't even met BEST CHARACTER EVER yet.

I don't know man... She's going to have to do a awful lot to top a busty manipulative pop idol with twintails and a kinky outfit... AND a mysterious flirty freckled stranger in a awesome flasher coat and thigh highs... Like that's hitting a bunch of my buttons and she has two versions...

Like the only two buttons would be if she worked hypnosis into her flirting and did it on female opponents... (and then make them backup dancer in Rain's bodysuit...(or imprisoned them in Rain doll outfits...)).  

I mean, I want to say I'm open, but it is going to be a hard uphill battle.

DaisyHypnoPeril wrote:
Rainday wrote:A "sweet sister villainess", who's very kind and gentle, and can convince girls younger than her to do whatever she ask, while older girls yearn to protect her. Someone you could never strike and would always reward you with caresses or pets regardless of the outcome, that wants every girl to be part of her little sister harem and will alway strive to keep them safe and loved... Heroines could struggle at first, but eventually they would succumb one by one to her gentle and charming aura, acting tsundere about it first, but then melting to deredere in her lap as she pets them...

One of my favorite theme ^^.
A villainess not specialized in fighting, but so tender and gentle it's impossible to attack her.
So gentle the heroines ends up wanting to return the favor, pleasing this sweet lady...
Actually, it's may be one of the most known catchphrase "Never hit a woman", but it still one of the best, and I'm sure evil women love it !

Aye, the closest I can think of is Miku from Date-A-Live. Though ideally I would want someone innocent, like this is fluffy hypnosis. Like character wise I would state Menace is closest in spirit, kind, dotting, a little spoiled. Like, I feel is Setra wasn't there and Liena was conscious she would go right up and start petting her to convince her to be a good and loved slave...

Edit: Oh, and I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but also watching Gundam Thunderbolt
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2225898?tags=gundam+animated
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:58 pm

I just finished episode 18(Bloodhounds) of Gundam Build Fighters. It's turning out really great, and a good balance between humor and action... Their are some freaking awesome mecha fights and some AMAZING mobile suits. I'm so glad that the Kampfer is getting some of the limelight. Aila's really cool too, when she's not hanging around Reiji or angsting over how gunpla can be fun. Still, she has a lot of good moments even with Reiji(who I will say has a really great design, even if he is unbelievably stubborn). Also, Aila has some great outfits... Bodysuit, casual wear, and even her flashback clothing are amazing.

But yeah, the fight between Fellini and Reiji/Sei was one of the most epic things I've seen in awhile, and that little tease at the end of episodes to wrap things up is a really nice touch.

Also, Mr. Ral is the man! I also like what he does when things get too lovey dovey between the characters, and how they react.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:28 pm

And finished Gundam Build Fighters, such a great climax and ending.

There's just one tiny thing that I have to say.

Spoiler:

Probably going to start TRY soon. Looking forward to Gyanko.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Gundam is a study in character archetypes and remixing them. Sadly the most popular female archetype is the Four-clone, which almost never plays out well for said character. Aila gets off comparatively light next to Marida, Stella, Quess, etc.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:12 pm

shirokami wrote:Gundam is a study in character archetypes and remixing them. Sadly the most popular female archetype is the Four-clone, which almost never plays out well for said character. Aila gets off comparatively light next to Marida, Stella, Quess, etc.

True, but Aila is in a show about plastic model battling.  The others are actually in wars, so there is a little leeway, hehe.  But yeah, off the top of my head I can only really think of two series that I watched where a male get's it the worse.

Spoilers for Zeta and Seed Destiny:

Also, HOLY SHIT ZECHS AND NOIN HAVE A DAUGHTER AND SHE LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Naina_Peacecraft

Yay research.
Far right http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:FTvol4cover.jpg
Middle http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:QuatrineNainaMilou.JPG
Right http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:Rhapsody_II.jpg
Left http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:The_cover_to_Chapter_19.jpg

Edit: Research indicates that everyone except Hero and Relena have sons or daughters that look just like them lol. I'm fine with this.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Jesus Christ, do NOT bring up Frozen Teardrop as though it's real.

I'm watching Broken Blade right now (Amazon Instant Video). Definitely has its moments, and its fair share of nice looking ladies, but beware, because the one with the most curves...
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:12 pm

Well off the top of my head there's Jerid, whose entire character arc (if it can even be called that) consists of watching Kamille kill his friends and mentors one by one while he is powerless to do anything about it until he dies himself. Then again he's a dick.

I'm going to echo DoubleEdged on FT though. Zechs and Noin's kid looks awesome, but everything I read about it sounds like bad fanfiction. Which is legitimately impressive in it's own way given that it's by the head writer.
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:02 pm

Yeah, I saw some stuff that looks quite questionable and read a little bit here and there, but I'll just focus on the beautiful art~

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:FT_Relena_zechs.jpg

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:FT_cathy_bloom.jpg

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:018.jpg

And just freaking my two favorite characters Duo and Zech having children that are close friends just is so fanficy I LOVE IT
What are you watching? - Page 5 Nania_10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:32 pm

Just finished episode 9 of GBF TRY... I'm liking the characters a lot more than I thought I would, each one feels nicely crafted. My opinion really changed with Fumina, when I first saw her a year or two back in fanart I just thought of her as "jealous girl" because she seemed to be a rival in love with Gyanko, and I naturally liked Gyanko better. THEN right before I started I saw that she used a SD gundam at some point and got kind of upset because I thought "Oh, SD, so I guess she can't build... and she's competing with a super weak thing just because it's cute I bet, fucking no justice for girl characters"...

Then the show got started from her point of view fighting a giant Musha gundam in a souped-up GM, and cheered for her ever since. Even when she switched to a SD gundam, she did it out of logic, to help compliment her teammates and force them to work together, made it from scratch that showed off her powerful building skills, and even still her Winning Gundam is taking down foes left right and center. Fumina's a smart girl with great skill, and has really turned around my opinion of her. It's a pity she never wears that bodysuit she has in the ending, it's a really cool design.

What are you watching? - Page 5 Giantm10

What are you watching? - Page 5 Hoshin10

Now, as for the more spoiler plot.
Spoiler:

Yomi is cute though.

Speaking of Gundam... http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/02/04-1/gundam-unicorn-broadcast-reportedly-planned-for-spring

Also, might have to start watching stuff on Crunchyroll again, especially if Gate doesn't come back and Myriad Colors Phantom World and BBK/BRNK don't come over...

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Build Fighters Try does have its moments (and its fair share of cuties), but in the end, didn't deliver as much as people would've hoped.

They were saying this a few weeks beforehand...
RWBY Season 3 just got REALLY FRICKIN DARK.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Finished Tri-Fighters, liked it, went back into Hunter X Hunter, like it, still watching Ghost Urn, love it, started watching the second half of Gate, love it, and watched the 2 dubbed of Grimgar with my friend.  Grimgar's a very mysterious show...  There are some clips of it on funimations youtube channel if you want to check it out, but the basic premise is kids from a modern world wake up in a tower set in a old fantasy type setting with no memories of that real world...  And then proceed to struggle even fighting 2 goblins in life or death battles.  And you can't really fault them for that, because it definitely feels like these teen were just walking on the street one day and just suddenly thrust into this world without any meta knowledge.  But yeah, very intriguing to say the least. The hunter, Yume, is lovely, and she has a scene where she sniffs Shihoru(the adorable mage) and cuddles her while pointing her bow at the annoying asshat dark night.
What are you watching? - Page 5 Yume_x10

Is it yuri or fanservice though...:

Also showing my friend Steven Universe and Rick and Morty, he's starting to get into Rick and Morty I think =)

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:29 pm

Lesbians and witches and evil brainwashing~

Started Dirty Pair(first one), pretty damn good, characters are pretty badass.

Also reading https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuchibiru_Tameiki_Sakurairo I bought it a while back and decided to start reading it recently.

Other than that I picked up One Punch Man 3, Watamote 6, and Monster Musume 3&4.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:01 pm

OKAY. I watched the end of Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid. Overall it was a pretty good yuri series, I have one or two gripes with it, but other than that, quite nice. NOW, there is relevant content in the last two episodes (11-12), EC and MC... And I would like to do a topic on those... However, I am super mad right now... Why? Because the censoring lights during the ending were obscene... And funi hasn't gone through the effort of using the uncensored versions. I checked the newest Highschool DXD series to make sure this wasn't just relevant to Valkyrie Drive... Even on the simulcast dub it was still censored. It's been months... And it's not like funi is against hosting that content, the first season of Highschool DXD has no huge flashes of light that cover people's entire chest or mouths... Yeah, Japan censors french kissing too... It's just hell, funimation members can't even see that uncensored, and all evidence points to sheer laziness...

Also, unlike Highschool DxD you can't pick up a hard copy that doesn't have it...

So I'm sick with rage right now...

As for my minor gripes...
Spoiler:

*sigh* It's a good show, but that censoring just makes the whole thing miserable...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 am

Just finished the second Digimon Tri movie. Rosemon is pretty damn sexy, and Leomon's reaction to Meicoomon at the start of episode 8 was adorable. XD

Of course, being the last episode of that movie, things turned south towards the end. Now we'll have to wait until late September for the third movie. >.<
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:13 am

The yuri is coming

Wow, they are going full steam with Chibiusa and Hotaru too, was not prepared for that.

Now let's talk about something that came out of the blue that might just be my favorite thing ever... Yuri horse girls that race and are idols, and also ice skate.  The most unlikely fetish lottery has just paid out.

There's even a sweet horse girl with a berserk state....  But yeah, first too things I thought about was "my there's going to be a lot of ponygirl themed stuff around this" with the second thought being "I wonder if this is what happens to the worlds conquered by Ochigan's Domigalus( http://g.e-hentai.org/g/472512/342bf70075/ ) when they go back to peace, or is this is their next target..."

Oh, caught up in Iron Blooded Orphans, but that is the way to watch Gundam, in big huge chucks.  I'll try not to spoil anything with this.  It combines original gundam and 00/wing.  But yeah, really liking the main characters in this one, especially Mikazuki, the main hero.  He's not a dumb kid/brat like others, he's more like Heero and Setsuna, BUT INFINITELY BETTER.  Why?  Because he actually has some mental disease, not trauma that could slow him down or he needs to overcome, he's a true killer, who every enemy accuses him of getting a sick thrill out of, but he himself might find that that is true.  However he has people who care about him, and he will do whatever it takes to make them happy, even if he doesn't feel the same level of emotional bond they have with him.  Orga's a cool rouge that truly knows what Mikazuki is and slightly fears that side of him, but he's his "brother" too, and wants to take him on the road with him so they can finally be happy.

Kudelia, where to begin.  She feel like the best "pacifist" gundam heroine out of all of them, she's no princess or figurehead, she's a legit ambassador who wishes for her people and all those outside of earth to be treated fairly, who truly grows and yearns to understand the problems around her.  She's so sweet, but is willing to make sacrifices in order to achieve her goals.  There's also Atra the adorable, she's the cook and kinda scatterbrained, but very kind and willing to do whatever she can to help.  On top of that, she is too sweet to be jealous, and has one of the most amusing moments in a Gundam series that I've seen
Spoiler:

There's a Char in this of course, very close to original Char in that he will crush his "friends" to achieve his goal, though he comes off as having daddy issues.

And a bunch more, like the badass Akihiko, the polygamist business man Naze and his harem of beauties, the badass babes Lafter and Azee, the noble enemy with a nine year old fiance...  Future earth has gone back to the past in terms of relationships it seems.  But yeah, when it winds up, I recommend watching the whole thing in burst as it's available as it's available pretty much everywhere(crunchyroll, hulu, funimation, I think netflix too)

Lastly, this before I go to bed...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-27/fate-extra-game-gets-tv-anime-in-2017/.100347
This is cool news, even though I know they're just going to do the M/F route, even though they already dig a manga about that... Technically two...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:56 am

The Fox Tail manga deviated from the game plot early on. It's not being translated anymore at the moment so I don't know how it ends.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:46 pm

I've been spending most of my off time watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventures.  THAT SHOW IS A ROARING UPPERCUT TO YOUR FACE THAT NEVER STOPS!  I mean it, there's no down time, everything is juicy plot and outstanding fights.  Highly, Highly recommended.  I've just started up part 3(Stardust Crusaders) and it's really hard to put down.  Also those music references are pretty awesome =)  
http://www.crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure

New season of Sailor Moon Crystal has started, that's good, animation is better and they didn't use 3d models for the transformation which makes it so much prettier~  Apparently they got a new art director which is good. Hopefully we won't be seeing those bridges of unflattering screens anymore.  
http://www.hulu.com/sailor-moon-crystal (or http://www.crunchyroll.com/sailor-moon-crystal )

Other stuff I've been watching

http://www.funimation.com/shows/high-school-fleet/videos/official/in-a-pinch-on-our-maiden-voyage (or http://www.crunchyroll.com/high-school-fleet )
Cute show filled with girls on battleships, yuri vibes here and there, but also a mystery is afoot.

http://www.funimation.com/shows/my-hero-academia/videos/official/izuku-midoriya-origin
Good stuff so far, great animation, interesting character designs, and very emotion stirring.

http://www.funimation.com/shows/three-leaves-three-colors/videos/official/these-are-bread-crusts
A comedy, I'm waiting to see where it goes, not really recommending it yet.  

I did stop Grimgar right after I posted it, because caps of episode 5 where coming out showing Yume(archer girl) holding the thief guy... so that torpedoed my interest.

... Didn't I post about Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans somewhere? Anyway, first season of that has wrapped up, best modern Gundam series IMO, highly recommended.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Let's see, picked up watching that Bear anime, it's pretty cute and fun.
http://www.funimation.com/shows/kumamiko/videos/official/time-for-bear-and-girl-to-part

And finished the first part of Stardust Crusaders. I gotta say I'm a little disappointed that they didn't use Rose/Midler's appearance from the old fighting game. A average garbed woman versus a SUPER SEXY VIELED BELLY DANCER!
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Midler (YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE GALLERY)
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/midler-a.html

Other than that, FUCKING GREAT!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:46 pm

GundamInfo's channel has just surprised me again. Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 (the TV version), with English dub. Only eight or nine episodes up so far (which is what, 3-4 episodes for one volume's worth of content?). Don't know how fast I'll get through the first bunch, but EVEN SO, it looks like I'll have something weekly to look forward to.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:38 am

Been watching that too, forgot to mention it though, shame on me.

Really negative rant on the the main characters being too bullheaded:

Oh, Gravity Falls final popped up on Hulu, so I'm going to be watching that. Also, Star Vs the Forces of Evil which I've heard good things of and We Bare Bears which I've just finished.

Other than that I'm watching the new batch of Hunter X Hunter released on Hulu, and finishing up Kumamiko(good but kinda mixed message ending) and High School Fleet, as well as Sailor Moon Crystal...

As for this coming season...
http://anichart.net/summer
...  Love Live Sunshine and Mob 100(From One-Punch Man author) are definitely up there...  New Berserk anime would be too, but I need to find a way to see the movies or something first.  The old TV series might be more elusive than Najica though since I can't find it streaming anywhere... legally...  Still, I've always wanted to get into Berserk, I watched the first 2 or so episode a long long time ago... and picked up plenty of things via osmosis.  

Other than that I'll be looking out for anything that stars a girl or girls that doesn't revolve around some nothing main male character...

Oh, and I really need to watch the ovas of Little Witch Academia since a TV series is coming for that. Also need to watch more of Space Patrol Luluco, but Crunchyroll was going crazy giving me 6 to 7 commercials per individual ad break.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:34 pm

Just finished up High School Fleet and My Hero Academia.

High School Fleet was good, and did have mind control in it, it's kinda a pivotal point in the suspensefulness of the series(which keeps a fun hearted nature 70% of the time), so I'll put it in spoilers.
Plot spoilers:

Still, there was a nice part where they board a ship and have to fight back waves of girls with water guns that when hit by causes the MCed girls to pass out. Reminded me of Najica/AIKa, except without the ecchi.

My Hero Academia was good, second season confirmed, which is nice because we only caught a glimpse of "18+ only Hero Midnight". Hopefully we'll get more of Mount Lady, frog girl Tsuyu, acid girl Mina, and invisible girl Tooru(the more monstergirl cast).

Also, hopefully get some villainesses... There were a few female minions near the end, but nobody who stood out. Well, at least we have fanart
http://not-a-hazard.tumblr.com/post/145818524985/commission-comic-for-narplebutts-it-was-fun-to
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Spent most of my day finishing off Ninja Slayer and Space Patrol Luluco. Ninja Slayers ending tied up one of the major plot points by dealing with the (literal)Big Bad, and it was a nice fight. But every other character besides Nancy was left with their arcs half way done... I mean, I shouldn't expected any of them to finish as the episodes are rushed to fit as much in 15 minutes as possible anyways but that means Yukano/Amnesia and Koki are left in somewhat bad states and Dark Ninja had some plot revealed to him in the 3rd to last episode or so and disappeared with two weird new characters. On the bright side, got to see the sexy Geisha girls and some Nancy butt in those last few eps.

Space Patrol Luluco is a lot shorter(5 minutes a ep for 13 eps), but because it's a studio Trigger original each episode was nicely paced and the story turned into something really nice at the end. If you like any of Studio Trigger's original works, definitely give it a watch, you won't be disappointed.

As for me, I might pick up the Tales of Zestiria anime since Berseria is set in the same world, albeit in the distant past.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:35 pm

Spent the day with a friend, so I wasn't able to comment on anything today(and do it justice), probably tomorrow though.

However, Gundaminfojust updated with not one, but TWO NEW TRAILERS FOR UPCOMING ANIME~

First up, the expected one, Iron Blooded Orphans season II(spoilers for the first half)

I want to say it's been 2, maybe 3 or 4 years time skip judging by Kudelia's figure though it hard seeing as only a few characters look somewhat different.

BUT HELL YES!

Now for the one I wasn't expecting

Gundam Build Fighters TRY: Island Wars
*squee*
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Ok, so Love Live! was a perfect 10 of a series to me, cute, funny, heartfelt, lots of yuri OVERTONES(so many ridiculously strong ships), and "Nico Nico Nii~" but yeah, a great experience all around.

Now, crank that up to 12, and you get Love Line Sunshine!, which is over the top in the best of ways. I was worried that the character archetype would be too similar and everyone would fall into a roll left by the previous seasons character, BUT NO, every character is very unique, there are no clones or expys, and they're all amazing! Also the yuri and zaniness is overflowing! So much hand holding, and gripping, and girl's being okay to mostly okay by having another girl look up their skirt, hold hands, embrace their waist accidentally(she missed the target she was aiming for but stayed like that for a good minute it seemed), and pin them against the wall commanding that they come to their concert. We also get a character with a Sheath-like accent(aka random engrish) that makes me so happy.
It's on funimation in the states, and Crunchyroll in the UK
http://www.funimation.com/shows/love-live-sunshine/home

Both seasons of the first series are on Crunchyroll
SSS recommendations!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/love-live-school-idol-project
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum