Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you watching?

+9
DaisyHypnoPeril
LazyAlex
Rainday
DoubleEdged
shirokami
Quartz Falcon
singory
DrgnmastrAlex
Hornofdesolation
13 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What are you watching? Empty What are you watching?

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:37 am

So yeah, I decided to make this real quick but basically this is a counterpart for what game are you looking forward to. This is basically to help communication among members and to create a more sociable place, and to vent about various shows and the like. But yeah, any anime, tv shows, movies, or web series, you care to discuss.

Just remember to use spoiler tags liberally! It's easy, just click that little notepad with the yellow triangle and explanation mark up there and you're set.

Here's a example:

I watched RWBY season 2 episode 1, and wow, it was freaking great.
Slight spoilers:

So yeah, now begins the wait to next Thursday

Also, Love Live ep 11 & 12, dear god all the fanscervie to yuri pairings was so good, also, the show is just so beautifully heartwarming.

Yuri pairings:

I'm so happy we're getting a epilogue episode, but the show would of been fine if it ended there.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

What are you watching? Empty Re: What are you watching?

Post  Hornofdesolation Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:24 am

I didn't know Episode 1 of Season 2 of RWBY was up.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:I didn't know Episode 1 of Season 2 of RWBY was up.

Yep, just came out yesterday, makes me want to watch the whole first season again, and the the 1st episode of the second season a 3rd time. But it's on Roosterteeth and Crunchyroll
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=9439&carousel=3&cid=1
http://www.crunchyroll.com/rwby
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:44 am

Watching some One Piece since 8-12 episodes of the dub just got released on Hulu again. I just got to Enies Lobby ark, so that's fun.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:40 pm

... So the new Fate/Stay Night TV series is going to be based on the Unlimited Blade Works route, this is cool, because UBW is the badassest route.

But like me, you might be saying, "But didn't they just do a UBW movie not that long ago?(of shit it's been like 8 years NVM) What about Heaven's Feel?!"

Which brings us to our next thing, THEY ARE DOING A HEAVEN'S FEEL MOVIE TOO!

Yes, the route that inspires shivers and dread is getting a movie, I wonder if this means they'll be able to go more extreme with the content since it is a movie, in which case, OHHHHH SHIIIIIT!

It is a very good day to be a Type-Moon fan.

Also, more One Piece watching.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 am

I've been watching the dub on Toonami. I already know all about the Enies Lobby Arc of course. Spandam is an idiot. The person in charge of Cipher Pol 9 should have known what a Supernova/Super Rookie was, that Luffy was one, that one and his/her crew weren't normal pirates, and that they might not be easy to defeat but he still didn't take the possibility of defeat seriously even though Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates took out Baroque Works and one of the Oka Shichibukai.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:12 pm

A question about One Piece:

Have the Straw Hat crew made any serious strides in finding One Piece? Or is the series still sticking with the "giant filler arcs" modus operandi that its followed for years now?

I quit reading and watching the series a little after Chopper first joined, and I honestly don't regret it, since the series looks like its just meandering for the sake of sales.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:20 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:A question about One Piece:

Have the Straw Hat crew made any serious strides in finding One Piece?  Or is the series still sticking with the "giant filler arcs" modus operandi that its followed for years now?

I quit reading and watching the series a little after Chopper first joined, and I honestly don't regret it, since the series looks like its just meandering for the sake of sales.

i stopped watching around 300'ish ( and i want to catch up , but i don't feel like clicking each 10 episode to locate the one i stopped at last time game )

from what i saw , One Piece ( the anime namesake ) is still a target , what is it ? where is it ? i have the same information about One piece that i had after i watched the opening of the first episode

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:09 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:A question about One Piece:

Have the Straw Hat crew made any serious strides in finding One Piece?  Or is the series still sticking with the "giant filler arcs" modus operandi that its followed for years now?

Speaking as someone who has been following the series from a distance:

The Straw Hats made it into the New World (that's the second half of the Grand Line, where presumably Gold Roger hid the One Piece) right after the two year timeskip... which was back in late 2010. Since then, they spent one year's worth of manga chapters dicking around in Fishman Island, another year in Punk Hazard dealing with Freaky Friday antics and other weird science stuff, and are currently part of a big storyline in Dressrosa against Doflamingo (the last of the original Shichibukai who the Straw Hats had yet to fight/join forces with).

I'm not sure if they're that much closer, though Luffy seems to have the mid-term goal of taking on the Yonkou/Emperors next, and they probably have more information about where the One Piece might be, what with their camping out on the New World for years.

As to Hornofdesolation's question: I thought "Supernova" was just a term made by the people at Saboady to refer to the batch of hot shot "rookies" with over a hundred million's worth of bounty. I doubt CP9 knew or cared about the Supernovas beyond just being above-average pirates, and they probably are good enough as a group to take down any of the Shichibukai. And anyway, most of the Enies Lobby arc makes it clear Spandam is an idiot who only has nepotism and an elephant gun backing his rank.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:53 am

One Piece is supposedly at Raftel the island at the end of the Grand Line. Gol D. Roger was the first and only person to ever reach it which is why they named him King of the Pirates.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:13 pm

...  Query: Does anybody remember me asking for people to use the spoiler tags liberally(as in, as often as possible)?  

I'm not bitter though... and I wouldn't call One Piece just filler, it's more about the adventure than the goal, like a pirates life should be imo.  There's plenty of well written plot, kick ass action scenes, and emotional scenes, just because it doesn't have to deal with the One Piece doesn't mean it's just filler.  I apologize if I am coming across as over defensive or anything like that, it's just the the conversation seemed one sided.  

Let's see, what else have I been watching.  First 3 episodes of Sabagebu-Survival Game Club-, I came for the token "lesbian with a one sided crush" character, I stayed for the silliness and vengeance prone attitude of the main character.

Next up is Fairy Tail which I'm watching with a friend, just got into the Tenrou Island arc(3 or 4 episodes in), the pacing is a lot better already, we're getting cool and fun fights, and sexy swimsuit chicks everywhere!  
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:11 am

I don't know how to activate the spoiler tags. I know about and like Fairy Tail. Have you ever read or seen the anime adaptation of the author's last major work Ravemaster/Groove Adventure Rave?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Er... sorry about that, Rainyday. I tried to keep things general, no talking about character deaths or recruitments, though I guess "where they're going and who they're fighting" can still count as a spoiler.

Back on topic, the "Nintendo Stand Proud" videos that followed this year's E3 got me into watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which is amazing and oddly hilarious.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:17 am

Hornofdesolation wrote:I don't know how to activate the spoiler tags. I know about and like Fairy Tail. Have you ever read or seen the anime adaptation of the author's last major work Ravemaster/Groove Adventure Rave?

The spoiler tag is located in the toolbar above whenever you post a message. It's the 4th box to the left, the icon is a little notepad with a yellow triangle at the bottom, you click it, type in the nature of your spoiler, then type to your hearts content between {spoiler}{spoiler}

But yeah, I watched some Ravemaster, and I know that that those characters even make a appearance in Fairy Tail, though I think it's in a OVA.

I've been watching youtube vids and Star Trek: The Next Generation(up to episode 5 or 6). My brother also got me to watch the Sherlock series, which was rather amusing(1st ep). I'm gonna probably be watching it with him.

Also, watched Guardians of the Galaxy, which seemed to be out a day early oddly enough. There were hardly any other people there which was nice. But yeah, very good movie with some great character to it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:10 pm

I've been watching a bunch of stuff, but I'm just gonna point one thing out.
What are you watching? Bunny_10
What are you watching? Bunny_12

Praise the for giving me Bunny Rise~

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:31 pm

I went to Atlanta to watch the AVGN movie, it was really great. Haven't laughed that hard that much in a movie for a long time.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:34 pm

What's AVGN stand for?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:What's AVGN stand for?

Angry Video Game Nerd
http://cinemassacre.com/category/avgn/
A guy who reviews shitty games from our past with expert profanity and amusing skits. Not to be confused with the Nostalgia Critic.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:59 pm

I've been watching RWBY Season 2 as well. These first few episodes have been absolutely adorable. But, I guess we have to get to serious action plot soon after a few episodes of build-up and episodic humor. I'm sure that from here, it can only get bet-
Trap Card

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:28 am

DoubleEdged wrote:I've been watching RWBY Season 2 as well. These first few episodes have been absolutely adorable. But, I guess we have to get to serious action plot soon after a few episodes of build-up and episodic humor. I'm sure that from here, it can only get bet-
Trap Card

Spoiler:

Oh I loved my moment, and episode 4 makes me squee because
RWBY SPOILERS:

90% of the people I follow on tumblr are RWBY yuri artist, and they do such wonderful stuff to last you through episodes.(Unfortunately my initial plans for tumblr have rotted away because I haven't found mush of a yuri corruption component there yet, except for Cinder/Ruby).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:25 pm

RWBY ep 6 yuri shipping spoilers:

All that said, very good episode, series can really stand on it's own in regards to both story and action.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:19 pm

Speaking of RWBY yuri ships Monty(show's creator, Dead Fantasy, action scenes in RvB, Master Chief Vs Samus, etc) has actually been saying some stuff... Confusing stuff.  

From twitter
"All good romance is earned."

On Tumblr he retweeted this
http://montyoum.tumblr.com/post/96903432294/will-there-be-lgbta-characters-in-rwby

So... hmmm... Earned... As in the characters will have to go through a bunch of stuff before anything comes up? Huh...  So, there is a possibility, it's just going to be a while? I mean, I can understand not wanting to be cliched, but the fact that it's gonna be a while by the sounds of it is kinda depressing.  I mean, with the current evidence we have most of the girls are leaning straight right now(all except for adorable Ruby & Penny, and the bad girls), meanwhile we got Jaune X Pyhrra being super cliched... I don't...  There is a bug here, and I really hope it doesn't mean something like season 4 we'll get something. Hmmm...
What are you watching? Hmm10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Rainday wrote:

All that said, very good episode, series can really stand on it's own in regards to both story and action.

RWBY 2-6:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:10 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:

RWBY 2-6:

JPNR:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:47 am

Pyrrha/Jean:
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum