Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 11 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:43 am

So Vesago decided to commission a few bad ends from me, this being the first of a bad end for way back in the beginning of World of Monsters with Ignis Lisbeth. I hope everyone enjoys!
---
Celtica wasn't exactly convinced that this cave and the blacksmith who resided inside it were completely legitimate. It made sense to make sure, and thus with a motion to Lina the holy knight whispered into her ear. "I'm going to chat with Lisbeth. You look around once she's distracted." she told the mage. Lina grinned and nodded. "Leave everything to me.

Breaking off from Lina, Celtica began chatting about blades and business with Lisbeth. She did at least seem very eager to talk about her craft which made things easier. Meanwhile, Lina silently crept off into the back of the cave to search out incriminating evidence. There was some fairly normal stuff for living around, but what Lina's eyes were really drawn to was the chests. Fairly large and with no lock, Lina's greed got the best of her.

"I mean, Celtica did say to look around. I gotta check everywhere." Lina said with an excited grin. Stealing was wrong, this was true, but if she found anything shady that made Lisbeth a villain and stealing from villains was probably justice or something. With a slight lack of hesitation Lina walked over to one of the chests and opened it up. Instantly she was greeted by a shimmering golden woman inside, her body adorned with gorgeous jewelry that flashed alluringly off each other. This was a monster. "Ah, Celtica! Got a problem here!" Lina started to yell, but the Mimic let out a giggle and released a dazing light from her jewels.

Lina stumbled over, mindlessly drooling as she watched the living treasure work. Even without a real lower half the way her body swayed as it moved up the chest was a thing of beauty amplified exponentially by the brainwashing jewels adorning her. "You don't need to fight human, you can just stay with me~" the Mimic said with a grin, her ruby eyes glowing with a hypnotic light that reflected within Lina's eyes. "S-Stay with you...yeah..." the drooling mage said.

Though Lina's cry for help wasn't as loud as she had wanted it to be, Celtica had heard something. "That didn't sound good. What are you hiding here?" she asked the blacksmith sternly. "Hiding? Come on, do I really look like the hiding kind of person? the pink haired girl said, trying to brush it off. "Then we'll just have to see for ourselves." Bullet added, walking past her and towards the cave's back.

Lisbeth just sighed. She was going to have to do this the hard way. Her annoyed face turned into a cocky grin instantly however as her body flashed with flames and a whip of fire pulled Bullet back and tossed her into the smaller Asia. The blacksmith's body reformed beneath the flames in it's true Ignis form. A sleek and sexy red body coated in pink markings, her eyes a glowing burning red. Celtica gripped Durandal tight and prepared for a struggle. Her eyes couldn't help but dart to the darkness past Lisbeth however. They had to hurry, or else something terrible might happen to Lina.

The holy greatsword moved swiftly through the air with Celtica's swing, smashing the ground where Lisbeth had just been and then moving back to block a fireball from the Ignis. "You know, you're pretty cute. How about joining us? It's a good deal." Lisbeth said, stomping her foot on the ground and causing a blade of heated stone to form. That would never happen, Lisbeth was likely trying to distract her. The blacksmith was however focused on Celtica, and with Bullet back up she entered Afterburner state to deliver a surprise kick that smashed her into a cave wall.

Radiating a fierce heat, Bullet stepped between Celtica and the monster. "You and Asia go help Lina. I can handle a weak monster like this." she said stoically. There wasn't exactly time to argue, so Celtica nodded and got a move on. "Asia, let's go!" she said, and the blonde priestess nodded before following behind her.

Lisbeth saw the two running off as she got out of the small crater made from her impact, but decided to focus on her current opponent once she saw what she was dealing with. "That strike really hurt, but you must be all brawn and no brains if you're stupid enough to get hot and bothered against an Ignis~" she said, her markings glowing before she released a wave of heat across the entire area.

While normally it might take a while, the heat infused Bullet instantly felt the effects. It was like the monster had created a field of burning passion, of arousal and desire. She couldn't help but pant and sweat a little while shaking her head. "I'm not gonna let this get me..." Bullet told the fire elemental and moved in to strike again. But it was a distracted attack and even with the speed boost of Afterburner Lisbeth made a swift dodge and then launched her away with a blazing slash from her blade.

"Aaaaaah~" Bullet moaned, the pain she might have felt overwhelmed by the burning pleasure the flames provided. "Sorry, but you made me get rough~" Lisbeth said mockingly, snapping her fingers to create a spark that traveled onto the ground and around Bullet in a circle. The moment the circle connected to itself a pillar of flames was called forth from it. Just like before, these flames were not to burn her skin. It was to burn her mind, to purge her humanity from her blazing body.

Bullet couldn't think about anything but her desires in this state, and her desires were Lisbeth's to reforge. "Since your pal declined my offer, how about you? I'm sure you'd love to join us, right?" Lisbeth asked with a predatory grin, using flames to reforge her blade into a hammer and striking the flame coated mercenary. The pillar of flames protected her from harm, but left her open to Lisbeth's burning corruption completely. Reforging humans into new Ignis was a talent Lisbeth specifically possessed, and there was little more arousing to her than doing it.

The hammer struck again, and Bullet's skin started shifting from tanned to a lovely crimson. Another strike and her clothing burned away. A third, her hair and eyes took a more burning appearance. And each strike caused a ripple of pure delight to surge through Bullet's body. Her mind was being reforged too. Her desires reshaped, her lust magnified, her loyalty claimed by Lisbeth. And it felt so good that Bullet had long since stopped trying to resist.

Another strike of the hammer rippled through Bullet's body and sharp vivid orange markings made their way around her form. A final swing finalized her mental state and at last erased the pillar. The woman who came out of it was no human, her eyes were filled with a burning monstrous lust and her body was bare save for the fiery markings her scarlet skin wore. "Another satisfied customer! And, a successful new creation~" Lisbeth said cheerfully, and Bullet grinned back at her.

While their fight had been going on Celtica and Asia had managed to successfully locate Lina, who was getting pulled into a Mimic by golden tentacles. "So pretty...I need them~" Lina moaned out in a blissful trance that was only cut short by Durandal slicing through the tentacles. "How rude!" the Mimic said with a frown, so close to having a golden new playmate.

"Are you alright?" Asia asked, using her Twilight Healing to try and snap Lina back to reality. "Soooo pretty...huh? Wha? Asia?" the redhead asked, quite confused about what she was doing. "Don't worry, it's fine. We'll deal with this monster and then go help Bullet." Celtica said, the Mimic forced to take defensive positions to try and survive the onslaught of attacks from the holy sword wielder.

Luck was on the monster's side however, as though she was partly cracked before Celtica could finish the job she was on the receiving end of a high speed surprise attack in the form of a flame fist that knocked her back. "Wait...no, it can't be!" Asia exclaimed once she saw who threw that punch. In all her fiery glory was the new Ignis Bullet, Lisbeth not far behind. "Deal's still open you know, you could look just as good as her." Lisbeth said to Celtica.

Celtica silently swore to herself, she couldn't believe she had allowed one of her companions to be twisted like this. "Why the serious face? Don't feel bad, I've never felt better. All this passion, and no more restraint! From now on I'm not gonna let anything get in my way!" Bullet shouted with an emotion charged voice. The paladin hoped she could at least snap her back to her senses and with determination and purpose she stepped forward to begin fighting.

Facing off with Bullet was a full time job, she could effectively use Afterburner now indefinitely with no cooldown or penalty and was utilizing that new bonus of her rebirth to the fullest. Lisbeth was happy to see her new recruit having such fun, but that still left some things to do while the biggest threat was occupied. Namely, the half out of it redhead and the cute blonde with her. "I'm not really sure I would call you two Ignis material...but I have some ideas for you~"

Asia looked to the Mimic and at least it seemed like she wouldn't make a move thanks to the damage Celtica gave her. "Guh...don't underestimate me because your friend got the jump on me!" Lina declared, standing back up proudly. She wasn't at a hundred percent here but she would manage. Asia stood by her as well, the black blade she picked up in this cave gripped in her hands. She could use it to defend herself if nothing else. "I'm glad you like my blade, but I have something better for you." the blacksmith said and used flames to trace out another pair of circles next to her.

Though fire only appeared from them for a split second, the flash of flames gave way to a pair of swords. Both looking rather ominous, a black and gold cross blade from one circle while the other revealed a crimson longsword with strange black markings on it. Lisbeth dropped her hammer and grabbed both weapons. "Wanna dance~?" she asked. Before either had time to answer she dashed forward, propelled by flames, to attack.

The attack didn't come as expected however. Once Lisbeth was close enough to strike she dropped the blades and jumped away. A strange moment that left neither of them ready for when jagged coils of darkness shot out from the weapons and gripped them, pulling each blade to one of them. The cross blade to Asia, the crimson sword to Lina, and they kept going until they were moving inside the bodies of the two. Not from a wound, but as if their bodies were assimilating the weapons into them. Celtica saw what was happening and knew something was wrong but Bullet was an even match for her and kept her at bay.

"I feel strange..." Asia said, gripping her own body as a bizarre sensation took hold of it. Black markings were starting to appear along her body, starting where the blade went into her but spreading all around. Lina was experiencing the same problem as red markings branded her. "You say strange, I say wonderful. Time to see if my Living Weapons were a success." Lisbeth said, watching the show. Celtica could see it too, and if by some chance she could get past Bullet then Lisbeth would stop her.

While Asia was doing rather stunned by her current state, Lina was still trying to push through and fight. "I don't know what you put in me, but...gah...I won't...nnngh..." the mage said. Each time she tried to defy the Ignis however a sharp pain hit her, and the markings had already gone up to her face. "I can't listen to Mother...wait, no, she's not..." Asia was mumbling to herself, her mind too being infected and taken over by the weapon within her.

Sharp blades harmlessly jabbed out of Asia's skin and ripped apart her outfit as her black markings glowed. Moments later the blades did as well, reshaping and fashioning themselves into sleek black armor with a cross motif that covered most of Asia's form. Lust erupted from Asia's body and with a great moan her head slumped down for a few seconds. When it came back up, she had a wicked grin on her face. "Ready to serve, Mother." a sadistic voice rang out of the priestess's lips. Asia had been completely overtaken by the weapon that possessed her, which now phased out through her arm and into her hand.

Lina was lasting longer against the control of the blade, but she could only hold out for so long. "Lina, fight it! Don't allow yourself to fall!" Celtica screamed as she forced Bullet back only to getting a fireball trio launched her way from Lisbeth. It was too late, Lina's clothes were ripped to shreds by blades that reformed into red armor with a cape, her red markings visible only on her face now, and her eyes took a twisted look to them. "And why would I ever fight against Mother's wishes?" Lina asked mockingly towards Celtica.

Lisbeth couldn't help but laugh. She had done it, her plan was a success. The creation of Living Weapons was what all monster blacksmiths strive for, weapons infused with monster energy that could assimilate humans. These two had been her first successes, and would certainly not be the last. "My dear children, why don't you help your friend understand she wants to be on the winning team." Lisbeth said. "Yes Mother~" the two replied with wicked glee, appearing alongside Bullet ready to fight.

If it was just Bullet it would be fine, the two had been wearing each other down. But now everyone had been turned against Celtica...even so, she wanted to fight to the bitter end. "If I cannot save you all, I apologize. However, I don't plan on just rolling over for you!" she shouted, launching a Crusader Wave and the group and charging. The paladin began her hopeless fight against Lisbeth and her former party, but in truth she knew there was no chance of victory...

-

What a fool she had been, Celtica thought to herself, bound by justice and honor and all that nonsense. What really mattered was passion, and doing what you desire. Or rather, what Lisbeth desired. "We're off~" Celtica said with a grin, some brand new flame armor placed upon her vermilion skin, white hot markings running along her body and face. She had fought so hard, but now that she had joined Bullet and Lisbeth it all seemed so silly. Her eyes glowed with a burning lust, and her hair echoed that before placing Lisbeth's amulet on herself to appear as her old boring human self.

"We just have to spread rumors and tell people about your products, right?" Celtica asked, and Lisbeth nodded. Well, that wasn't entirely accurate. It was more half-truths about the products. Those stupid humans didn't need to know if the blades had any special side effects after all. "Yep! More humans lured in means more Ignis to have fun with, and more sisters for you two~" Lisbeth said, looking over to the two weaponized girls. "We won't fail you Mother." Asia said with a smile.

Before the trio left, Bullet wrapped herself around Lisbeth's heated body. "You told them everything, right? Then let's keep going~ I'm not nearly satisfied yet~" she moaned, her voice filled with lust. Unrestrained, Lisbeth and Celtica had both learned that Bullet had quite the sex drive. Not that either minded. "Of course, of course. Jeez, how am I ever gonna get any work done with you around?" Lisbeth joked, and as Celtica and the Living Weapons departed on their job Lisbeth went back to the fun she was having with her fellow Ignis...

BAD END - Ignis and Living Weapon
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 11 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  obviousagent Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:16 pm

Now that's cool dude. Great end.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:54 pm

Pretty sexy. Makes me wish for more living weapon stuff. :3

*purposefully avoid's using the word "hot*

Guess I'll pick D for the previous option.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:10 pm

I loved that bad end! I pick D for the previous choice.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 05, 2018 4:32 am

The swimsuit clad paladin looked to her loyal priestess. "Asia, I'm counting on you to entertain her. And I trust you'll remember who you serve, correct?" Celtica asked sternly. With a devoted nod Asia went over to Mio. "Uhm, lead the way Miss Mio..." she said. Celtica was counting on her, she couldn't back down here.

"Oh we are going to have a very good time, don't you worry~" Mio said, taking her and leading her away. As she walked, she turned towards Celtica. "Your friend is over in a crowded section to the north posing naked with some other girls. Didn't look like it took much to break her~" the blonde added before leaving with the smaller blonde.

That was about what Celtica had expected really. It was good that she knew where the village girl was though. "Looks like I've got a friend to save. Want to tag along?" Celtica asked. "Though, I'm sure you have no interest in looking at naked women. You are a pure maiden after all." Celtica said with a small grin. Martha's face was so red, it was cute.

The violet haired woman couldn't come up with any counters though, and away the two went. "I-It is my duty to help these girls..." Martha said as they walked towards another part of the beach. On one side it was mean to tease her for her cursed state, but on the other side she was pretty cute when flustered.

Celtica refocused on finding Nephenee however and Mio's information proved accurate as they located just what she had said. Mindlessly posing was Nephenee, blue markings adorning her face and body while her eyes were glazed over. She wasn't the only one either. At her sides were two other naked girls, one tanned and the other quite tall with even darker skin. And behind them all was a Nereid.

The tanned girl had short brown hair, while the darker skinned girl had longer silver hair and some gold hoop earrings, and both of them were adorned in blue markings just like Nephenee. It was obvious that they had all fallen sway to the monster's power and now mindlessly moved for her amusement.

"What a sinful creature..." Martha said, though her eyes were firmly on the trio's large swaying breasts. "Agreed." Celtica responded and walked up to the water monster. What was a Nereid even doing on this island, shouldn't they be able to escape? Or was this merely a visit to enjoy the enslavement of humans? "One of those girls you have is a friend of mine, and I'm not fond of you controlling the others either." Celtica said sternly.

This got the Nereid's attention, her long light blue hair swaying as she turned her head. "Oooh, another dark skinned cutie. You'd look great making out with Augus." she said, unphased by the new arrival. As Martha found herself fantasizing about Celtica kissing the dark skinned woman Celtica pushed on.

"Afraid that probably isn't happening, and definitely not on your orders." she said. Based on what she knew Celtica had a feeling she knew where this would go. "Well then, how about a challenge. Win and they go free, lose and you join them. A kiss-off will do, won't it? We merely make each other submit via some lovely smooches~" the monster casually said.

It was lucky that this monster didn't know how well versed in Nereids Celtica was. This was an obvious trap, if she accepted then the monster would use her kiss of the abyss to brainwash or even transform the knight. Though, the possibility of having a Nereid conquered would mean escape from the island would definitely become easier. Was there a good way to take her challenge and still come out on top?

A. Accept the challenge. (What is the battle plan?)
B. Refuse the challenge.
C. Ask Martha to go first, get a read on how the monster "fights".
D. Question the Nereid about herself.
E. Write-In.

-
And our two brainwashed girls-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat May 05, 2018 5:32 am

As much as I want to pick A just to throw the fight, I think I'll go with D. Maybe something will slip that we can use?
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat May 05, 2018 9:06 am

A. Let's bring this Neried to its knees. We might even pick up two extra girls to rub is down post victory. We also need to make sure we give a stipulation of one on one, to avoid any sea serpent shenanigans

That said now might be a good time to swap gear. Let's equip the Helmet of Breathing and/or the Leviathan armor (we can even have Martha help us change)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sat May 05, 2018 10:10 pm

C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun May 06, 2018 2:14 pm

I will go with A, what could go wrong kissing a monster that can charm and enslave
others with her kiss? Nothing right?

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun May 06, 2018 3:10 pm

For people voting A, we also need a plan of action during the challenge.

Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun May 06, 2018 9:00 pm

Well then, lets go over this plan
Step one: Swap gear (see my previous post). If we get into a fight with her, she'll most likely want to take this into her home court, but with suggested equipment, we can take away any advantage she would initially have.

Step two: Find out what skills Martha has. If she's useful, she's a trump card, otherwise we might be able to use her as a distraction or even bait. (Appeal to her noble saintly self "for the greater good to free Nephenee and 'freeing' the other two slaves)

Step three: Once we've assessed our options, come up with a contest against the Neried that is one on one (no sea serpents to aid her) and doesn't involve kissing. (try to feint our knowledge of her skills)

I'm tryin to think of something but I'm drawing a blank.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue May 08, 2018 12:40 am

Well I am always looking out for nice bad ends so...
Yeah just enjoy the kiss a little too much, once thr bad end has been enjoyed we will come up with a plan to break her!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue May 08, 2018 3:38 am

Get the bad end then reset and win.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue May 08, 2018 5:25 am

*snrk*

Guess I'll change my vote to A and have her kiss for the bad end. XD
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue May 08, 2018 7:50 pm

I'm gonna save some time and say now, after the bad end, same choice as my last post
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 15, 2018 3:01 am

Celtica decided that a head on assault would be as good a plan as any. In this case that would be a bit more literal than normal, the woman moving closer so she was face to face with the Nereid. "You're on. I'll take your terms and still crush you." Celtica boldly declared.

This seemed to please the aquatic monster girl, who gave a sly smile. "Then let the games begin cutie~" she said and the moment the words left her mouth her face dived in for a deep kiss. Lips locked and the Nereid's tongue began to sternly explore Celtica' mouth, a strange sensation overcoming the knight as if this monster was pouring her energy into her body.

The most obvious effect was extreme arousal. Celtica was loving this kiss, as dangerous as she knew it was she was finding it hard to resist responding. Even if she didn't, the monster would just walk all over her. Still, this wasn't enough to wear her down. Even a magically powered kiss couldn't break her will!

That is, until she felt her body being rubbed. Not by the Nereid, who she had been staring at closely while their lips locked. Instead, it was her slaves doing the rubbing. Nephenee and the others were mindlessly pressing up against her and joining in the kissing. Kissing her breasts, her feet, all over the place. The assault of kisses was forming cracks in Celtica's will powered defense. She needed to break this kiss now. If she did, maybe she could have Martha help her out.

The Nereid wasn't giving her a chance to do that however. This kiss was strong and Celtica's attempts to pull away were doing nothing. She was able to take some steps back but her lips remained stuck lewdly against the monsters. In fact, it seemed like she had fallen into the monster's trap further. Now that she was moving back the slaves were forcing her to keep moving by pushing against her.

"Mistress loves you~" "Mistress loves us all~" "Love Mistress~" "Get wet~" "Get wet for Mistress~" "Aaaaah~" the trio of slaves moaned out, Nephenee of course blissfully moaning in there as well. Get wet...oh no, they were leading her to the water! If she was forced in there in this state it was game over.

Thought Celtica didn't want to hurt the girls, it seemed like she had no choice. She attempted to push them back only to find her strength surprisingly lessened. The Nereid had been pumping monster energy directly into her through her lips, and by now her body was flooded with the stuff. She felt horny and weak, and a little woozy. At this point she couldn't stop much of anything. She hadn't noticed yet, but her lips had been stained blue, while azure eye shadow wrapped around her eyelids...

She couldn't see how close she was to the water, or anything except the Nereid's beautiful eyes. "That's right, let your will wash away..." she heard in her mind. Was that the Nereid? It sounded like her own thoughts...it did sound nice to wash away..."Wash away those hopes and dreams, be carried by the tide that is your mistress." It all sounded so nice, even knowing it was wrong.

"Now, wash it all away~" the voice rang out. "Wash it all away~" the voices of the slaves rang out. Celtica was so out of it that she hadn't noticed her feet were wet, and with a nice push she fell into the beach's water with the Nereid right on top of her.

The will numbing sensation of the kiss she felt previously was nothing to what came next. Now that they were in the water she could feel herself sinking into the Nereid's power, like an anchor of submission was dragging her into the dark depths. "You are mine~" the voice said, and Celtica finally realized that her own thoughts and the Nereid's voice had become one in the same. Giving in, she sank to the deepest depths of her mistress's control and enjoyed the kiss until she climaxed from bliss.

When the Nereid and her slaves returned up from the water, a new slave joined them. Both her face and body clad in beautiful blue wavy markings, Celtica had an expression of pure bliss and completely enslaved glazed over eyes. "Martha~ Don't you want to join us too?" she asked in an dazed yet cheery tone.

BAD END - Nereid

-
Either select from your restart point, or Continue.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue May 15, 2018 4:47 am

Fun~

Now with that out of the way, I'm going back to my choice for the previous options. Picking D, with the same reasoning as before.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Tue May 15, 2018 8:13 am

I say continue, lets see celticia's new life for a wee bit.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 am

Also, I should note that picking continue won't just result in an extended bad end scene.

Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Wed May 16, 2018 6:14 am

ofcourse, then we get to see things from their perspective too while Celticia enjoys being a slave for awhile.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed May 16, 2018 6:16 am

I'm up for that, then. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri May 18, 2018 4:25 am

Continue!
Always love these kinda "circumstances" Very Happy

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 19, 2018 1:49 am

The next moments...hours? Whatever they might have, they were a blur to Celtica. With bliss clouding her mind she vaguely remembered groping Martha with the others, lewdly dancing and rubbing against her fellow dark skinned slave for her mistress's amusement, and praising her mistress among other things.

It was so easy to let herself be washed away by mistress's tide after all, to do what she was told without question. Her own massive tits, clad in sexy new blue markings, bouncing around as she sexually humiliated herself for mistress. Everything for mistress...

"...Huh? I...ah..." Celtica moaned, her blurry vision starting to refocus as she began to see a familiar pink haired girl standing above her. "...Elph?" she stammered out as her companion helped her get up. "Bet you're surprised to see me~" Elphelt said with a grin. Drake and some other girl she didn't recognize were beside her as well.

Maybe she was just out of it, but Celtica felt a little confused. "I encountered a Nereid...then challenged her...what happened?" she asked, looking down at herself. The fact that everything was a blur meant she must have lost. She was still naked from her time as a slave, but her blue markings were gone. Actually, that was true for everyone there. And turning her head a bit more revealed a blissed out and defeated Nereid on the ground.

Elphelt smiled smugly. "Oh you don't need to worry about her Cel, I've taken care of that one." she said before fully helping her lover up and giving her a kiss. Celtica should have known that Elphelt would have the situation under control once she detected her on the island. She quickly requipped her Chaos Swimsuit to at least have something on.

"So how did you find me?" Celtica asked. "Actually, by pure accident. I found Drake early on and we'd been gathering materials in the forest. Over there we found July here hiding from predators and heard about how her friend got captured by a Nereid. Imagine our shock to see you and Neph here too!" Elphelt explained. July must be the other girl they brought along, a woman with a sailor outfit and an eyepatch with wild purple hair. She was currently checking up on the darker skinned girl.

That reminded Celtica, she needed to see how Nephenee was doing and the duo quickly went over to check. "Ooooh...Celtica? What am I doing here? I can't remember a darn thing...h-huh!? Why am I naked!?" Nephenee quickly blurted out with a scarlet face, making both Celtica and Elphelt laugh a little. "Same old Nephenee~" Elphelt teased.

Drake smiled too, though she was a bit more serious. "It's good to catch up, but we've gotta keep working on building the new ship. July, you think your friend will give us a hand?" she asked the fellow pirate. "Definitely!" the violet haired woman said with a nod. Sounded like Drake was on top of things.

Celtica looked over to the dazed and defeated Nereid. In this state Elphelt could probably keep her going and turn her loyal to them, which would be incredibly useful when escaping the island. Oh, and it looks like Martha is blissed out too in a mess of her own sexual fluids. Celtica hoped that she didn't have anything to do with that.

The knight turned back towards Elphelt. "Nice swimsuit by the way Cel, it's so you~" she said, Celtica responding with a blush and a nod. "Thanks, but we have more pressing matters. I don't know how long I've been out, but I may have left Asia with a hyper dominant woman in a sex dungeon." she explained. Once she explained it out she felt even more embarrassed about falling under the Nereid's control. Asia was loyal now, but who knows how much she could take?

A. Focus on turning the Nereid into a loyal servant.
B. Go look for Asia.
C. Check in on the Nereid's former slaves, see how they are doing.
D. Chat about escape plans with Elphelt and Drake.
E. Write-In.

---
The new pirate-
Spoiler:
So I'm accidentally a week late, whoops, but happy one year anniversary to World of Monsters! I can't believe I've managed to keep this going for a year and that people were interested enough to keep it going. Time for some celebration!

1. Another free bad end for people to vote on, same rules as always apply.
2. A free interlude. This can be one of the previous options (desert, demon capitol, etc), an extension to an old one (see what Signum and Yoko are up to now, see more Metal City, etc) or even a write-in if I approve it which could be something related to a certain monster race, a character or place we've seen already, whatever!
3. I'm just glad to answer non-spoilery questions about the setting and people inside it. Like "hey is there a casino/prison/whatever area?" "Hey can you tell me anything about monster queen X or a specific monster race?" "Hey any info on this character?" that kind of stuff. I've got lots planned that I'd love to give at least a few hints at. I definitely don't plan on stopping this so long as there's interest for me to continue!
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat May 19, 2018 2:58 am

I still want to see what would have happened if she had gone to the slave market alone.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat May 19, 2018 4:20 am

Geez, it's been a year? Time flies.

For the main choice, I'm picking A. Time for a little payback~ For the others:

1. Sort of curious what would have happened if Celtica brought out Morrigan's power against Beauty Queen, and how BQ would've used that against the party. If that isn't doable, I'll take a look at previous choices to see what we might get.

2. Ah, damn. I have a thre-way tie here, and I can't choose between a continuation of Metal City or seeing what's in the desert or in the demon city. I'll see what others pick before I commit to one of the three I mentioned.

3. Can we expect additional elegant corruptions/TFs/brainwashing, similar to the ojou-sama slime and such? Maybe potential arm candy? And if so, when?
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next