Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 7 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  obviousagent Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:18 am

C see if anyone has more info.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 7 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:16 am

Somehow, I get the feeling that C might lead to a Bad End. And I'm interested in getting that. So I'll pick C. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:09 pm

C sounds fun.
Also looks like Elphelt is losing the battle!
A would probably save her but seeing her fall
might be even more fun. ^^

Just hope Elphelt tells her new mistress all about
the ring. Can't wait to see Drake use it on us. Razz

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gojulas Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm

E.
Elphelt needs to put back her Devil Girl Gear to boost her charm!

Gojulas

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:39 am

If things were still busy with Elphelt and Drake then there really wasn't anything that could be done. Thus, Celtica figured she would use her time in the port to do some sightseeing and potentially information gathering. She did give everyone their gear before departing and could see Valeria taking a look into the pages of Suzuka's Notebook, likely deciding what kind of monsters she would want to take for her deal with Celtica.

Things had moved off the bed with the pink haired duo, Elphelt managing to take control of the situation and pin Drake against one of the walls of the room. "Not bad, not bad at all..." Drake said with a grin, her own body firmly pressed between the wall and Elphelt's busty body. "Cel, Artoria, Tsubaki, there's a reason they all bow to me!" she said with a grin. "Afraid I won't be joining th-mmmph!" Drake started to respond before Elphelt moved in for a deep and long kiss.

Celtica had already seen the shops, and thanks to her undercover work had seen the warehouse district, so instead she went right to the docks. Looking out along the water the three islands weren't even visible, or if they were they were specks. Reaching them while facing endless hordes of sea monsters...it would be an adventure for sure. "You lookin' out at the islands too?" a somewhat familiar voice asked.

It was Nozomi, the girl they captured when undercover. "We keep running into each other. Are you also heading to the islands?" Celtica asked as she turned around. Nozomi had obtained one of those UTM training suits too now, and it seemed like she was having a bit of trouble moving in it. "Yeah. There's a friend of mine who went out there for training and hasn't shown up since. She's way to strong to get beat by a monster, but I'm worried she got stranded somewhere." Nozomi explained.

"Well, our party has a knack for finding trouble. What's her name? We'll be going to all three islands so we might end up seeing her if she is still human." Celtica said, causing Nozomi's face to brighten up. "Really? Great! Her name's Mio, she's got blonde hair. I really doubt you'd be able to miss her if you saw her. Or if she saw you." the dark blue haired woman said. Celtica nodded before the two split off and she went to look at other parts of the city.

Elphelt and Drake's legs were now locked against each other as they were back in bed and scissoring after Drake managed to successfully push back from Elphelt. "Don't you ever give up!?" Elphelt moaned out. "Nope! I either win or I pass out trying!" the pirate captain responded, about an equal amount of lust in her own voice. They were both running on fumes. Elphelt refused to allow herself to be claimed like this, she would never let herself lose even against an opponent of this caliber!

Celtica meanwhile walked out of a seafood shack with some pretty delicious shrimp to go. "I wonder if there are any shrimp-like monsters? We fought some crabs, so..." she said to herself as she walked and ate. "Hey, you there with the fancy white hair!" another, this time unfamiliar, voice rang out. Celtica turned to see a hooded woman shrouded in a cloak, though her red eyes and a bit of blonde hair were still somewhat visible and lower down she could see that she wore a long black Chinese dress with a white dragon on it. "Can I help you with something?" Celtica asked.

The woman smiled and pulled out a rather impressive looking red and white sword with a fox motif to the handle. "I've got a super bargain for you! This sword is some pretty high-level endgame stuff! Why if you used it I bet nothing on those islands could stand in your way! A mere 15 coins!" she exclaimed. This sounded exceedingly fishy.

The last time the party had found a really nice deal it was in the disguised Nui's shop, design to get them to wear clothing that made them easy to control. And who even was this woman randomly going up to Celtica like this? How did she even know that Celtica was going to the islands? On the other side the sword did look powerful and Valeria could always check it. "C'mon, you know you want it! If you don't buy it here, you just know you'll be in a pinch against a tough boss later and go, 'oh how I wish I bought that sword from that gorgeous and youthful merchant girl'!"

This girl was certainly trying her hardest to sell this. Celtica just wasn't sure if she was buying it. Thanks to selling some gear earlier she could easily pay for the weapon, but...it was sketchy. No two ways about it.

A. Buy the sword.
B. Refuse the sword.
C. Interrogate this woman, she seems fishy.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:46 am

A Sold! (but dont equip it immediately

Looking forward to what this perfectly innocent weapon could have instore
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:57 am

Picking A. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:10 am

A!
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:05 am

A, equip it and make a few practice swings. Smile

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Rdishon Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:38 am

...If this is who I think it is, I kinda want to ask her how her feud with Ingrid is going...

Rdishon

http://rdishon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:05 pm

Perhaps against her better judgment Celtica decided that she really did want that sword. "Alright, 15 coins." she said to the hooded woman as she traded the coins off for the blade. Even just touching it she could tell that it did have some pretty impressive power. "Thanks for the patronage, safe travels, all that junk!" the hooded woman said with a grin as she ran off gleefully. "Strange girl..." Celtica said to herself before exploring the town some more.

On top of an abandoned warehouse, a woman with a vivid red ponytail had been watching pretty far away from everything. "I can't believe that actually worked. Well, guess I shouldn't complain." she said to herself, a similarly red fox tail and fox ears on her while her body was equipped in a rather revealing red and black outfit. A fox themed skull hairclip was in her hair as well. The fox girl sighed as she dropped down off the warehouse and moved back into cover, Xiaomu was going to be boasting about this forever...

Some time later, Celtica regrouped with the others to see Asia healing Elphelt and Drake. Both of them were collapsed in a pile. "Looks like everyone's here now." Bullet said as Celtica arrived. "What happened?" the knight asked while approaching the two exhausted pink haired girls. They were awake, though barely, and Drake was laughing. "Heh, your girlfriend is a real monster..." she said as Elphelt grinned. "Was there ever any doubt of me winning?" she said weakly.

Celtica knew that Elphelt would win of course, she'd experienced her domination in bed enough to know how things would go down. To see the bride this exhausted though meant Drake must have been an insane challenge. "And that means that you work for Elphelt now, right?" Celtica asked Drake, who slowly nodded. "That was the deal. I'll be joining you knights...just, give me a little break first." the pirate said with a grin.

Even being healed by Asia the two were nowhere near full strength. Probably best to let them recover before setting out, especially considering one of them was the ship captain.

A. Wait for the two to recover, then depart.
B. Do some training/relationship building while they are resting (Who/What?)
C. Take this day to just rest, head out first thing tomorrow morning.
D. Re-equip party with new gear.
E. Write-In.

-
And here's pictures of the two new girls-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Xiaomu is a fun, and Yoko got kitsu'd? Kitsune go time now? :3

I'm thinking it's probably best for the party to have a layover before departing, so I'll pick C.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:23 pm

B Have Celtica work with Lina

Have Asia work with Neph
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:34 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:B Have Celtica work with Lina

Have Asia work with Neph
This sounds fun to me.
And too bad Elphelt had won. Razz
Thought it might become a cute little
pirate party bad end. Razz

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:57 pm

Obviousagent commissioned the Yamanba bad end, so now nobody needs to worry about wondering what they missed!

From https://charmed.variousforum.com/t696p50-world-of-monsters-cyoa-part-iii#14287 Choice D...

Both Celtica and Bullet were loving the experience of being such wild bitches, perhaps a bit too much. Letting loose like this was just so enjoyable. With morals out of the way they could have anyone or anything they wanted. They did have a mission to do but...maybe they could have some fun just a bit longer than planned.

Soon enough Bullet and some other trashy gyaru lackey were doing each other's makeup and talking about all sorts of erotic things the old Bullet would have blushed at. Celtica meanwhile pleasured herself to watching the Yamanba recruit someone into the gang, that level of lewd domination was just so sexy. "Hey there, wanna have some fun?" one gyaru said, pulling her back by her shoulder. "I bet I know the answer already~" another one said with a lewd grin. Unable to resist and horny from what she just saw Celtica smirked and dived in to a threesome with them.

Letting herself be as crude and vulgar as possible wasn't just stimulating, it was downright addicting. "C'mon bitch, can't ya do better than that? Neither of you can satisfy me!" Celtica said as she looked at the two exhausted gyaru she just fucked senseless. That was good but it wasn't enough. Bullet seemed to have been completely absorbed by this but Celtica needed more. And if two girls at once wasn't enough...

The arousal building up within her eventually left her moving towards the monster she had been trying to deal with, the gyaru instantly wrapping around the smug looking ganguro woman like arm candy. "Well now, someone's eager." the Yamanba said while her hand went down to squeeze Celtica's ass. This was foolish but Celtica no longer cared. "None of these hoes can satisfy me boss. I need a real woman~" the tanned woman cooed.

The original plan had involved not getting close to this woman. If she did then it was possible that the monster would notice that she hadn't recruited them. Celtica's mind was a mess of need and lust right now however, so she'd take that chance. "Those are my servants you're talking about, I may need to punish you for that~" the monster said with a grin. Her grip tightened on Celtica's ass, there was something about this woman that made her infinitely more arousing than her lackeys. An aura of dominance that mixed with the vulgarity to make something better.

Bullet seemed to notice that Celtica was having fun with the boss and an alarm went off in her head, but she was surrounded by fellow gyaru having fun and found herself unable to resist continuing to enjoy them. Just like the knight she had gone a bit too deep into this role and was having trouble getting out.

"So eager~ Why don't you give your boss a kiss? Then I'll give you something fun in return~" the Yamanba said with a grin. Celtica's eyes widened and bit and when she looked into the Yamanba's own she realized she had been found out. Watching that girl get converted, a single kiss from the monster would leave Celtica completely enslaved to her will. And yet...just how bad was that really?

Celtica slowly moved her lips towards the monster's, shaking slightly. She realized this was a betrayal to her friends to willingly kiss her like this...to willingly become her lackey. But the process looked so arousing, so pleasing, she would probably be doing her friends a favor by helping turn them into gyarus. "I know something fun you could give~ I've got a bunch of friends who I'm sure would love a kiss from you~" Celtica said. The monster chuckled. "Consider it done, and welcome to the gang for real."

The monster's lips and Celtica's locked into a deep and erotic kiss, their tongues viciously rubbing against each other. The knight could feel it, the will and morals already partly corroded in her were being completely stained with her boss's lust. Her entire body heated up within seconds with burning desire. She was already looking the part but her breasts and ass still got a nice little size boost. A storm of pleasure swirled in her head like a hurricane. There was only one thing she could clearly think: this woman was her boss and she needed to obey.

Bullet had been lost in her own lust of fun, only really coming to when some gyaru grabbed her. "Huh? Hey, what the fuck?" she asked aggressively as they turned her towards the Yamanba, who was walking towards her with Celtica still as arm candy. "Your little friend here says you are a spy trying to kill me." she said casually. "Celtica!?" Bullet let out with a shocked expression that made the former knight snicker. "Serves you right, bitch! No one goes against the boss~" she told her teammate.

The monster didn't really seem worried by this, bending down and looking into Bullet's eyes. "Don't worry, I love all my servants. I just gotta give you some lovin' until I fuck all the defiance out of you~" she said and with a snap of her fingers Celtica and the other gyaru stripped her and went to work pleasuring her. The Yamanba moved in for a kiss, and Bullet's defiant screams turned into moans of obedient bliss in no time...

-

"I'm really worried that Cel didn't check in." Elphelt said to the others, who got no contact from their undercover companions. Umbra was there talking to her, the knight herself unsure if the two were still on their side or not. "It's hard to say if those two have been compromised, however we-" she began to say until the building shook alongside a noise of an explosion. "What was that?" Umbra asked.

The two quickly went to the front to see a wall blown open with a whole legion of gyaru rushing in and overwhelming the knights. "How annoying." Artoria said as she fought back a few of them with her spear, Nepgear going over to the two new entrants. "All of a sudden we got attacked!" she explained, though that much was obvious. The less obvious part was why.

Entering through the hole soon after however were Celtica and Bullet, each on one side of the Yamanba. "Cel, no!" Elphelt said towards the smug looking gyaru. "Hey there Elph~ Ya know, you'd look hot as fuck with a tan~" Celtica said, blowing a kiss her way. Umbra had a stern expression on her face while her weapon was being drawn. "What do you plan to do here?"

Celtica grinned even wider. "The boss said she'd make me second in command if I brought those bitch ass knights to their knees. And as a bonus, I'll get to turn my good pals into gang members too!" the girl explained. "Now why don't ya get to work Asia?" she asked the nearby priestess, who instantly began using her Twilight Healing to stimulate Elphelt's pussy and catch her off guard with pleasure so Celtica could run in and pin her to a wall.

"Good girl, go to the boss for you're reward~" Celtica said as she used the blood ring to give her slave a pulse of pleasure. "Ah~ Yes Mistress Celtica~" Asia moaned as she walked to her own erotic corruption. Elphelt couldn't believe this, she never should have let Celtica go under cover. "You can fight this...I'll make you fight this if I need to..." the bride said as she struggled to break out of her grip.

Celtica cut her off with an erotic kiss. While she was just one of the Yamanba's lackeys, the makeup on her lips would still leave Elphelt extremely aroused. "There's no fightin' this cause I'm doin' it for all of ya. You'll be much happier once you become the boss's bitch. Let me give you a taste~" Celtica said with a lust filled voice between kisses. The Knights of Sacrima stationed here were starting to give into lust too, the ambush leaving them easy targets. In this state, Elphelt knew it was only a matter of time before they were all turned into gyaru. And yet, with this erotic kiss filling her thoughts, she couldn't consider it such a bad fate...

BAD END - Yamanba

-
We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:17 am

That hit the spot. Awesome work dude. Many thanks.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:33 am

Gonna say C

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 am

Nice bad end!
Always love a loving character betray her old mistress for
a stronger and more dominant one. Razz

So, in order to get forward, let me go with C too.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:21 am

Celtica could only imagine that the trip would be tougher during the night where darkness was everywhere, especially if everyone wasn't at full strength. "Let's take the rest of the day off. First thing tomorrow we head out to the islands." Celtica told the others, who all seemed fine with this setup. This gave some free time to Celtica before she would head to bed a bit early. Picking up Elphelt in a princess carry, she brought the girl into the room they were staying in and placed her on the bed. "I'll be back later, and then you can tell me all about it." she said with a serene smile, Elphelt smiling back.

There were a few minor things Celtica wanted to check on. First, she took out her new fox themed blade and swung it around a little. Though she was used to using somewhat larger swords it felt great in her hands and radiated a strength around it that made it feel extremely powerful. "Maybe I was just being overly cautious, this blade feels great." she said to herself before putting it away.

Next she wanted to see Asia, giving a small pulse with the blood ring to order her to come. Soon enough the priestess was before her smiling mindlessly. "Yes Mistress?" she asked, with no one around she was slipping right into the obedient slave mindset. "If I remember correctly, you got a book on sea monsters a while ago. Right?" Celtica questioned.

Asia nodded. "That's right. I had once been planning on using the Nereid rituals I found in this book to revive that Undine. Of course, I would never think of doing that now Mistress." she said with a smile as she brought out the Beasts of the Deep book. Asia truly had been a tricky one under that innocent face. It was probably for the best that she was now loyal to Celtica completely.

For giving her the book Celtica rewarded the girl with some nice headpats and a lust surge from the ring. "Ah~ Thank you Mistress~" she moaned while the knight skimmed through. She could skip anything on Nereids, Sea Serpents or Crustacea, she had enough info there. These Anglers seemed like a potential problem, having a light connected to them that brainwashed anyone who looked at it, but they apparently only appeared lower into the ocean depths. Luckily that meant they probably wouldn't show up on this trip.

These Kraken monsters mentioned however could be a major issues. With many long tentacles they could drag their prey into the depths, and they could also release corruptive bursts of ink that stained it's targets completely jet black. These did have the possibility of appearing unlike the Anglers, so keeping those abilities in mind would be of use. "Thank you Asia, you've been a very good servant. Continue to act as normal and deal with the Undine related brainwashing you gave anyone else." Celtica ordered, and Asia nodded.

She hadn't explicitly said to replace their thoughts of the Undine with thoughts of Celtica, but she had a feeling that's what Asia would do. That was all she really needed to setup for now. There was still the decision of which island to head off to first but that could be saved for when they departed.

"Welcome back~" Elphelt said as Celtica returned to their room and undressed. "Nice to see you're doing well." Celtica responded as she got into bed and wrapped herself around the bride, their faces up against each other. "Well I did win myself a sexy pirate captain." she boasted proudly. "I never had any doubts you would." Celtica responded before entering into a nice long kiss with the woman, having a small bit of fun before drifting to sleep.

Select Your Interlude-
A. Sacred Temple, Southern Desert
B. Black Citadel Altravaine, Demon Capitol Eldria
C. Platinum Prison, Metal City
D. Elven Woods, Between Forest of Beasts and Northern Peak
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:31 am

Damn, those are all good options.... but I think I'll go with the Platinum Prison in Metal City.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:55 am

B. Black Citadel Altravaine, Demon Capitol Eldria
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:40 am

Both A and B sound very appealing!
If I have to decide I would go with A,
though might change it to B if the "demand" for that is higher. Razz

Metal City of course sounds also interesting, though I get the
feeling that the Queen there might be a bit too much
for us now. But the possibility to find 2B and A2 infected with
the a logic virus might be a fun thing. Razz

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Sorry but I'm going with B, even though all sound really good.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:13 pm

A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:20 am

I'd be elated to see C!

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next