Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 14 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:18 am

Alright gonna change my vote from B to A (since we have three way tie)

Suggestion: a self discipline contest. Get an impartial judge (Martha maybe being a saint?) and she picks two girls at random, but unaffiliated to either group to masturbate and go down on Mio and us. The first girl to cum loses. No powers of any kind
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 14 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  hertzez Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Rdishon wrote:A. Blindfolded Tag. No help from anyone on the island allowed. The first to end up with her face in the other girl's cleavage wins. Stakes:Unknown. maybe have Mio commit to help all members of our crew leave the island if she loses?
Interested with how will this turn out lol. Maybe have it in reverse? Instead of winning, the one ends up in a cleavage loses, considering Mio's power :p
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:19 pm

Celtica had an idea formed in her head on how to deal with Mio. It was somewhat risky, but wouldn't anything be. With her finger pointed out at the blonde she issued her challenge. "Blindfolded tag. One on one, no help from anyone on the island. However, we won't just be touching our opponent. The victory condition is to force your face between the opponent's breasts! And if I win, I want you do to everything you can to help our group leave this island!"

Her opponent raised an eyebrow at that. "Interesting. So you wish to take my toys and your allies out of the picture? So be it. Our breasts are both of impressive size, so neither of us has the advantage there. However...you underestimate me if you believe that merely blinding me will be able to stop me from locating your lovely breasts~" she teased. The important thing was that she had accepted. "I'm sure you already know, but if you lose you will be joining all those cuties~" Mio added, pointing to her moaning bevy of mind melted slaves.

It didn't take long for them to get some cloth and tie blindfolds thickly around their eyes. Celtica really couldn't see, and though her reflexes were alright her movement speed was almost certainly lower than Mio's. That said, there was one particular play
Celtica had. While help from anyone on the island was forbidden she had access to all her own powers. No, more importantly, help from anyone ON the island was forbidden. If someone was to be off the island and help...

In the few moments before the challenge began Celtica had a decision to make.

A. Ask the Oracle for help.
B. Ask Morrigan for help.
C. Ask both for help.
D. Do this yourself.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Asking the Oracle seems like it'd be useful, but I think that might also be a visual-based boon, and it wouldn't help with the discrepancy in speed. Morrigan, however, could give Celtica a boost to her speed and evasiveness, or maybe something else that could play against Mio's strengths.

Besides, it's been a while since we had Morrigan make an appearance. I think I'll go with B.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:31 am

Hmm I'm tempted to ask Morrigan but i think we could save this for a bit.

So D

That said, We might be able to have Morrigan help us with finding Arturia...and we can sweeten the deal by offering Mio as collateral.
Our terms were "Everything in her power" right? Becoming a slave to our benefactor could be considered in those terms. Plus it'll be a way we can show our gratitude.

Also not to get ahead of ourselves, we should totes make a friendship with Asmodeus before we leave the island, like we are with Morrigan
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:01 am

Would like to see Morrigan become one of Mio's cuties, but think that would never happen...
Will still go with B, just the possibility is enough for me. Razz
Also would like to see her in action for once.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:39 pm

Aggra wrote:Would like to see Morrigan become one of Mio's cuties, but think that would never happen...
Will still go with B, just the possibility is enough for me. Razz
Also would like to see her in action for once.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Celtica focused as the marking above her pussy glowed softly, drawing upon the power of the succubus Morrigan. "My, what a greedy girl you are~" the sensual voice of Morrigan echoed out. The knight could feel her arousal intensifying, even more than the last time she did this. It made her breathing heavy, yet the strength she felt was real. "Enjoy~" Morrigan added.

Despite the fact that the blindfolds were on, Mio could almost feel the sexual predatory gaze that Celtica was giving her from behind her blindfold. "You seem a bit more fun today, you must've been holding out on me~" she said, instinctively posing seductively despite the fact that her prey couldn't see what was happening. "Shall we?" she asked before moving quickly forward face first.

Celtica was quick to back up and avoid the movement, Morrigan's power enhancing her movement speed to even the odds. This was going to be a tricky one. To win you needed to get close, but that also left you open to losing. Celtica had been the one to come up with the idea but even she wasn't sure exactly how to win though. Mio meanwhile was hesitating slightly in her movements, helping Celtica avoid them. She was so used to attacking with her breasts she had to make an effort to stop herself, or her opening would have easy access to them.

That wasn't all she was good at however. "Come on, stop running. My breasts are right here so just follow my voice~" Mio cooed out. A surge of lust rippled through Celtica at that. She had vivid memory of what the woman's breasts looked like as they bounced and they were impressive indeed. They were the goal as well, so she couldn't just push thoughts about them to the side.

When she moved to attack however the swimsuit clad knight was slapped back by a surprise twirl and ass slam that launched her back surprisingly far. "Hmmm? What's wrong? I'm right here~" the blonde mocked as Celtica got up. She was trying to wear the knight out before going in, or perhaps was just sadistic and liked toying with her. Celtica assumed both were accurate. She had her own special tricks though. While normal attacks would probably result in a penalty, if she could touch Mio's face then perhaps a Holy Sigil could do the trick. Maybe not control her fully, but weaken her control over her own body.

Celtica had wished she borrowed one of Elphelt's love bullets of something, all her options being close range her were definitely worrying. It felt like the lust from Morrigan's brand was growing even further too, her pussy wet and dripping and erotic thoughts clouding her mind. Thanks to her training with Elphelt she could deal with that for now, but hoped it wouldn't get worse.

The two women dashed in once more to strike at each other, Celtica reaching her hand forward while Mio came back with another butt attack. The moves "clashed" with Celtica grabbing the woman's ass and not wasting time instantly started squeezing. "Oh, how naughty~" Mio moaned, swaying her head back to try and get it to land in Celtica's tits. With her other arm she blocked the attack and started pushing back. It was the wrong side of the head to activate Holy Sigil however, this blindfold really was making aiming annoying.

"We're in quite the jam now, aren't we?" Mio asked as she continued to push back. She was moving Celtica some distance across the beach at a slow rate, but she wasn't strong enough to force her head back against this Morrigan boosted Celtica. And yet, because her back was facing Celtica the knight couldn't claim her own win either right now. "Seems like it. You sure you don't have another dirty trick to use?" Celtica asked confidently. "Hmmm? Of course I do~" Mio responded, though she didn't seem to be doing anything different.

Something had to change, it seemed like Celtica's ass groping wasn't doing anything to this woman. Time for a change of tactics. Celtica then moved her arm from the girl's ass, despite the pleasure she was getting from toying with it, and went for a spinning motion to flip Mio to the front. The grinning beauty was fine with that, her hands now going in for Celtica's breasts as her hand went to Mio's forehead. It seemed neither expected a face move to work and decided to go for a different tactic.

Lust hit Celtica hard as the groping began, Mio's fingers expertly toying with the knight's breasts with such amazing finesse. Yet Celtica's own move landed as well, a light flashing as that eye sigil appeared on her forehead, not that either of them could see it. Mio's found invasive thoughts flooding into her head, yet she didn't slow down a moment. "You think that can stop me? That's almost insulting~" she mocked.

Still, her head was once more being held back by Celtica's hand. That meant that now she could start pushing in on Mio's chest with her face. Twisting her leg to deliver a small sweep Mio tripped the woman as she was focused on that, and thanks to the grabbing they both went down. But that was fine, Celtica would still be able to ram her face into those massive tits the moment Mio fell on top of her.

That was what she was thinking until Celtica felt the cold water splash against her head. Water? How had they gotten this close to the water? In that instant Celtica was distracted and Mio moved one hand off a tit to slap Celtica's hand away from her face and then buried her own face into the knight's cleavage. Game over.

Cursing silently for the loss, Celtica braced herself for what she knew came next. Pink pheromones appeared around her and the lust she felt from Morrigan's brand quintupled, not to mention how good it felt  to get a face full of Mio rubbing against her breasts. This was so far beyond that test hit Asmodeus pulled on her, or the slight mist that she was effected by in the dungeon. Her whole mind blanked out as she orgasmed on the spot, Mio giggling at her. "These beaches are my domain. I might not have been able to see you exactly, but I knew exactly where I was the entire time."

Celtica's eyes were nearly rolled up into her head, this pleasure hadn't even begun to stop. "Aaaaaauuuuu~ Please, you-ooooooh~" she moaned. As great as Morrigan's power was, the lust inducing downside of it was completely crushing her will. "There there, it's ok now. I don't mind having loser's in my harem~ I'm sure your little friend will be very happy to have you here~" she said in an almost motherly tone, pulling her up and hugging the dazed girl.

"Aaaah...M-Miooooo...~" Celtica cooed while Mio slowly rubbed her breasts. "No, Mistress~" the woman corrected. "...Mistresssss~" her newest toy moaned, totally captivated by Mio through her defeat. Elphelt was glaring daggers from the side at Mio, ready to step in and challenge her next. The woman merely smiled at her. "Don't worry, I'm going for the collector's set here~ You, and every one of your little friends will be mine. Isn't that lovely?" she asked, turning from Elphelt back to Celtica.

The brainwashed knight nodded. "Yessssss Mistresssss~" she moaned. Mistress Mio was beauty. Mistress Mio was perfection. Mistress Mio was her everything. Elph and the others would be so happy serving Mistress Mio...

-

After a long day of challenges and victories, Asmodeus decided some congratulations were in order. "My, that has to be an island record of most enslavements in a single day." she said, looking at Mio with a smile. The woman was using Martha as a seat, her legs stretched out and wide with Augus and July each mindlessly massaging a foot. Celtica and Drake were fanning the woman from each side, while Elphelt was between those stretched legs eating the beauty out.

"It has been a day, hasn't it? So fun, and so tiring. I think I'm just gonna stay out here, relax and enjoy some company~ Keep up the good work Elphelt~" she said, casually tossing in some praise to her newest servant. Her most devoted one too, something Mio made sure of when she claimed her. "Thank you Mistress! I live to pleasure you!" Elphelt exclaimed eagerly before getting back to work.

Ever since Mio arrived no one has escaped the island, and so long as Mio kept up the good work no one ever would. If she kept up the good work Asmodeus was thinking she might even need to make a demon out of her. But that would be for another day. Like Mio said, now was a good time to relax...

BAD END - Mio 2

---
I really need to apologize for the delays. It's hard to write bad ends while exhausted and work has been killer. I'll try to get updates coming more frequently, and with any luck I might slightly succeed. At least more than I have been. As always, choose a restart point.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Well damn, that backfired. I didn't think it would. Surprised

Guess I'll jump back to the previous point and go with the Oracle, then.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:28 pm

Going with D again
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:55 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Well damn, that backfired. I guess I'll jump back to the previous point and go with the Oracle, then.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Happy birthday to DrgnmastrAlex cheers
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:21 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:Happy birthday to DrgnmastrAlex cheers

Thank you. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:11 pm

As Celtica concentrated moments before the "battle" began, she knew exactly what to do. There was nothing wrong with a little playing dirty so long as she avoided breaking the rules, and she knew just the woman for the job. "Hey, Oracle, how would you like to help me knock this girl down a peg." the knight thought within her mind. The mental response she got was a small giggle. "Dealing with arrogant humans is my specialty~" the Oracle said.

The monstrous woman's power quickly began to flow into Celtica, glowing eye-like marking clad on her forehead above her blindfold. With it's power she could see everything in more vivid detail than even her normal eyes usually gave. She could see the sleek curves of Mio's hips, her bouncing breasts, her swaying hair, her lips curled into a devious predatory smile. Everything was there, and that wasn't all she got by using the Oracle's might.

"Ready or not, here I coooome~" Mio sang out playfully, dashing in and a high speed. In terms of movement, Mio absolutely had the advantage, but Celtica's reaction times were better than ever now. With her improved vision she could almost predict Mio's movements and that would hopefully make up the difference. Celtica twirled out of the way of a swift chest focused headbutt then held her arms up to block the butt strike followup that pushed her across the sand a little. "Oh, not bad~" Mio commented, getting right back into a fighting posture.

Unless Mio got really tricky guarding her attacks would be simple, though Celtica did worry about the tricks Mio had up her non-existent sleeve. The actual problem would be getting in and attacking. "Celtica, why not let her do all the work? You know what I'm talking about, right?" the Oracle's voice echoed out. The knight silently nodded...huh, it just occurred to her that she was in control of her body even with the Oracle influencing her. What did that mean? No time to think about that now though.

Taking a few steps forward Celtica slowly approached her opponent. "Surely the queen of this island can do better than that?" she asked casually, baiting her foe. "Oh, I'm just getting warmed up~" Mio responded playfully, not seeming to take the bait. She did however go in for another attack. Focus...figure out her direction...Celtica didn't have the speed to land her face in Mio's breasts right now, but she could focus on another part...

Predicting Mio going low Celtica moved her hand out and grabbed her forehead, pushing her back as she branded it with a Holy Sigil. This was a technique she made using the Oracle's power, and while she could use it alone with the Oracle backing her it was significantly stronger. Mio was a tough girl, but it should exert enough control for the next part of the plan.

The blindfolded blonde clutched her head, feeling it's influence trying to claim her. "Heh, this is a pretty nifty power. I'll have to keep it in mind once you're my cute little puppet~" she said, though it was clear in her voice that she was struggling a little. She dashed back and then swerved in from the side quicker than ever, clearly desperate to finish this fast now. Celtica was hoping for that. "Punch me."

By the time Mio realized her body had gone for a punch it was too late to stop it, a pretty strong blow against Celtica's chest that the knight tanked pretty well. "You..." Mio started to say before an intense lust surge rushed through her, pink pheromones flashing around her to show she broke a rule. The double dose of Sigil and pheromones was making her so wet, she was already panting. But not broken yet.

Celtica laughed as she saw Mio get back up to fight again. "What's wrong, a human not used to getting a taste of their own medicine? I mean, you won't be enslaving anyone else." Celtica said. What a weird choice of words she used, even if it felt natural when she said it. "You are going to attack again, correct? Then come on, I'm waiting~" Celtica added with another smug laugh. This was such an enjoyable reversal. No one steals her Asia and gets away with it.

It only grew worse for Mio as the fight progressed. The more she was hit by the pheromones, the easier the Holy Sigil could influence her. The more influence Celtica had over her, the easier it was to make her break a rule. Again and again she was hit by that pink mist and though she did have impressive will power, after the fifth rule break Mio was a babbling mess on her knees.

"Get up." Celtica ordered, and Mio slowly did so. Her confident expression was gone, she looked so out of it. "Please...stop..." she moaned. Celtica responded by shoving her face into Mio's breasts, a large glowing holy Sigil appearing across them as well. An easier victory than expected really, and now it was time to decide what to do with this girl.

A. Break her completely, give her the same treatment she gave to Asia.
B. Dispel the control, try and get her to snap back to reality and want to leave the island.
C. Make her into a gift for Elphelt, an eager doting made over loveslave.
D. Simply claim the prize and put her to work.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Oh man, A and C are really tempting....

But I'm going to be nice and pick B.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:24 pm

D

I would normally say give her to Elphelt, but we do owe Valerie "slaves to be named later" from using her money before.

Might as we have Mio for that, or maybe give her a taste of her own medicine: sell her on the slave trade. Would go a long way to persuading that the castle is still up, just under new management (to avoid any monster queens investigating it, while we are away.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:20 pm

C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:56 am

Going for B as well.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:43 am

The markings on Mio vanished as Celtica released control, the girl slowly recovering from the mental assault. "You really are too nice sometimes." the Oracle said in the knights head, making her shrug. "Well, I am supposed to be the good one here." she responded, though admittedly she didn't always play the "good" part of things all that well. Still, she didn't have any interest in enslaving Mio at the moment.

While Mio was getting back from that arousal trance, Celtica went over to the still dazed looking Asia and snapped her fingers. "I'm pretty sure I've told you I don't tolerate insubordination." she said sternly. Those dominant words seemed to bring some light back to Asia's eyes. "...huh...Cel...tica...?" she moaned out. Of course Celtica didn't plan on a punishment, this whole mess was her fault in the first place.

As she helped Asia recover, a familiar voice rang out from behind. "...I don't understand. You could've done anything to me..." Mio said, still a bit out of it. Celtica turned and nodded. "Yeah, but there's a girl back on the mainland who is hoping to see you again. I couldn't rough you up that much." she told the blonde with a smile. Mio's expression was one of confusion, then she shared an understanding smile. "It seems I've been mesmerized by the allure of this island, haven't I?"

Finally, it seemed like Mio was beginning to see reason. "I do still get my reward though. You're gonna help us out with escaping. Oh, have you seen any of my other friends?" Celtica asked, then describing them all to Mio. She shook her head. "None of those ring a bell, and if I don't know about them they haven't been seen." That probably meant the others were blown off to other islands. It also meant they could leave without worries now.

Well, once they figured out how to escape. "I'd like to say you should free your servants, but they could be very helpful for now with building the boat." Celtica said. Mio folded her arms beneath her breasts. "Others have tried boats, it won't work. The Charybdis down below will sink them." she told the woman. "Yeah, whirlpools, right? I have a plan for that too. There's a monster down there that's causing the whirlpools so we just beat that monster up." Celtica explained as Elphelt, who had held back until now, leapt at Celtica to wrap around her and congratulate her.

"I knew you could do it Cel! No enemy is a match for the two of us!" Elphelt said, giving Celtica a quick little kiss. "That said, can we fight a super powerful sea monster under the sea? We're at a pretty massive disadvantage." she said, her voice calming and her words more logic driven. That was the big issue. Mio called it a Charybdis, and it must have been a rare one since that book on aquatic monsters didn't have much info there.

They could worry about that a bit later though. "Let's head to camp, we'll discuss things there." Celtica said, beckoning over to Mio. "I guess it's a partnership then~" she responded with a grin, Elphelt glaring at her. It didn't take long for everyone to meet up back near the jungle area. Asia was catching up with the others while Mio got her lackeys working alongside Drake. As Elphelt barked some orders out, Celtica wondered just what to do. The boat, the monster, and then Asmodeus...would she really let them leave? She assuredly knew they were making this boat but hadn't impeded the production of it at all...

A. Discuss battle plans for the Charybdis.
B. Focus on fortifying the boat with the others.
C. Spend some time with a party member (Who?).
D. Discuss what to do about Asmodeus.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:11 am

D. Discuss what to do about Asmodeus.

We need our sexy cabal to grow larger. Has she considered the possibilities of opening up this place, expanding tourism?

plus she might have insight on the Charybdis.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:15 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:D. Discuss what to do about Asmodeus.

We need our sexy cabal to grow larger. Has she considered the possibilities of opening up this place, expanding tourism?

Seconding this.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:47 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:D. Discuss what to do about Asmodeus.

Thirding this.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:48 am

fourthing...

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:31 am

This Charybdis was a monster that could be fought, so really it was Asmodeus who was the biggest threat. This island was her domain, and she could charm a girl into submission remotely as Celtica had seen herself. However...perhaps bargaining with her would be an option. She did seem to have a distaste for violence, so fighting her may not be the only option here.

"Hey Elph, I'm gonna go have a chat with Asmodeus." Celtica said as she prepared to head off. "Don't be long, I plan on celebrating our victory with you personally tonight." Elphelt responded casually. The knight was a little surprised by just how casual Elphelt was, but figured the gunslinger realized what she had as well. Asmodeus wasn't directly targeting them at all.

A quick trip to the resort left Celtica looking at the laying about demon lord. "Well hello there, congratulations on your victory~" she said with a smile and a wink before getting up. "And what brings you to me?" she questioned, though the look in her eye made it clear she was quite aware. "We're planning on getting off this island, I'm sure you know that. And we're aware of the sea monster creating the whirlpools around the island. Is she working for you?"

Asmodeus smugly shrugged. "Well, not exactly working for me. It's not like I pay her or anything. Just consider her more of an adoring fan~" Or a brainwashed slave, Celtica silently thought. "Then you don't want us off the island, so why haven't you really tried stopping us?" Celtica asked next. Asmodeus strutted closer and smiled in her face. "Why? Well..."

"...Because it's fun. Girls try and try to escape, and they fail every time. But the chance is real, and it gives me such ecstasy to see girls give in completely to their lust as they fail until they think it's impossible. If there was no chance of victory it just wouldn't be as fun, would it?" she asked, the demon treating this whole island entrapment like a game. That fit with the challenges too.

Still, that was fine. "You know, I don't think we have to be enemies. You don't care about conquering humanity, just about filling them with lust. And in some ways, I think you might think you're helping them by doing that." Celtica said sternly, and Asmodeus nodded. "Well of course. An existence of lust and bliss, free of obligations and worry. In a cruel world where girls turn into monsters daily, isn't that a nice gift to give someone?" Asmodeus asked, interested in where Celtica was going with this.

The swimsuit clad knight continued her own talk. "Then we have no reason to fight you, so long as you don't stop us from leaving. If you stop this trap thing and let people come and go as they please, then I might even be able to help bring some girls here." Celtica explained. Allies were important and having a demon lord as one would be very useful. And if an outpost was set up here, where captured enemies could be sent to be made docile...well, that would just be a bonus.

Asmodeus laughed at that. "You are quite the schemer, aren't you? I had expected this more from that pink haired friend of yours. I am intrigued, but surely you know how things work on the island, correct? A challenge, from the ruler of this island to your group. It's a simple one. Defeat the Charybdis through whatever means you desire and you can leave, and I'll accept this partnership. If you lose however, you and all your friends belong to me. Permanently." she said, her smile turning quite malicious looking as she spoke.

Whatever means they desired...that likely meant that violence was on the table. No, of course it was, that Charybdis wasn't actually on the island proper. This could be a big chance, but was there a better option here?

A. Accept the challenge.
B. Decline the challenge.
C. Suggest an alternate challenge (What challenge?).
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:54 am

A.

We'll need to gather up the girls; gather any and all intel. someone might know something. Maybe get some of the 'broken' slave girls on the beaches to help put the boat together (in exchange for getting them off as payment)

Then take inventory of our supplies, maybe a bit of training and bend the Charybdis under our thumb. Gift her back to Asmodeus since she likes having her; her whirlpools could protect the island as opposed to trap the tourist trade.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next