Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+11
shirokami
AzureTyrant
ZeroStormZZ
Technic Generation
065227n
Hornofdesolation
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Quartz Falcon
DrgnmastrAlex
15 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 4 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:28 pm

(which you use to unlock stuff after you meet the level requirement) online matches are usually the best, most specifically 1v1 matches where you'll get 1000 to 1300 for a win and 800-900 on a loss)
Correction, for a win you get 2600(for a perfect, but most victories are in that range) in 1v1

Played the Sazabi, has a nice and varied kit plus funnels, Kshatriya you can be a ranged funnel nightmare(especially if you get Qubeley or Sazabi assist) or do close range for some nightmarish attacks, it has two special functions, 1 is if you press a direction when sending out your funnels they'll fire off from you creating a beam "fence" that if you opponent runs into they receive damage and get stunned. Second thing is if you have your backed turned to a opponent when using a ranged attack you'll fire two larger blast from your rear wings(I think it does more damage but it definitely increases your beam hitbox). Deathscythe, that is a fun suit with a very good kit despite it not really having any range attacks(it has head Vulcan and and the attacking shield, but it has some nifty tricks for getting in). GP02 IS FUUUNNNN, the nuke isn't limited to it's burst attacks so you can launch a few during the match, it's also pretty good in close combat with it chargeable beam saber.

Speaking of which, the Bluray of 0083 just arrived so I'm going to have some fun rewatching it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 4 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Alright, I picked up Gundam Versus. It DEFINITELY has a fair share of mobile suits. No G Gundam is unfortunate, but let's be honest: Rising Gundam probably wouldn't make the cut anyways. Absence of Lacus is definitely a strange move, but on top of that, no Miriallia (the actual nav girl in SEED). And Feldt > Christina, but they chose the latter.

For now, I've been focusing on Ez8. Got through the first two survivals and the first four Trial Missions. Is there any point to NOT using a 500 suit in 1-on-1, when you get 600 Force Gauge?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:16 am

Experimentation, mostly.  That and on your second life you'll die in a few hits(3ish). Having two full lives gives you time to adapt, and even 200 suits are practical as you get three full lives.

Also, agree on Feldt.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:10 am

Rainday wrote:Experimentation, mostly.  That and on your second life you'll die in a few hits(3ish). Having two full lives gives you time to adapt, and even 200 suits are practical as you get three full lives.

Also, agree on Feldt.

Whoops, okay, now I get what it meant when it described that effect in Tutorial.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Just tried Gundam Versus for the first time. This game is fun, movement and general controls was really weird at first though. Even now I'm not really used to it. Tried out Epyon, Kimaris Trooper, Exia and G-Arcane. G-Arcane is a suit I didn't even know existed but it's really cool.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:21 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Just tried Gundam Versus for the first time. This game is fun, movement and general controls was really weird at first though. Even now I'm not really used to it. Tried out Epyon, Kimaris Trooper, Exia and G-Arcane. G-Arcane is a suit I didn't even know existed but it's really cool.

Well yeah, no one watched Reconguista. >_>

I'm also still rather poor when it comes to movement, especially against live opponents (though the higher difficulty AI is starting to get to me too). And I just hit a major wall with Trial Route 7. As far as preferred suits go for now-

200: Vigna Ghina
300: Ez8
400: No picks yet
500: Hi-Nu Gundam

Not too sure on what sort of Striker I like. I'm starting to think Kshatrya is my best bet for usefulness.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:06 pm

I had never actually seen any G-Reco suits besides G-Self. I'm still in ZZ and some of the OYW spinoffs when it comes to Universal Century stuff. For me, my list goes-

200: None so far
300: Throne Zwei, G-Arcane
400: Banshee
500: None so far
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:54 pm

ROUTE 7 IS A BITCH AND I KNOW THE WALL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT IN DETAIL!  It the F91/Crossbone one isn't it!  SO MANY RETRIES till I got it down.  Freaking 4 waves of MS, and all of them really good at gunning you down.  

Every trial after 6 has like one or two missions that are just designed to break you.  There's one in 9 that has me stuck that deals with the Super Gundam(Emma) and 3 annoying lackeys, followed by two big beam users and Mr Fangs!

But yeah, nice to have people I can share this pain with.

Yeah, the G-Arcane is pretty nice, and Aida is a cool pilot(not in the series, in the series she's really cool for a second but then sucks at fighting worse than Cagalli as soon as Bell steals the G-Self from her in which case she pretty much becomes the turret for the ship...)...  At least there was Mick Jack http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mick_Jack (that name though), http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Chickara_Dual & http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Kun_Soon , and Raraiya after she recovers http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Raraiya_Akuparl

I fluctuate a lot between suits, but my go to is the Gottrlatan for obvious reasons.  Also, be sure to try out all those strikers, most of them can be bad, but a few are very specialized and work well with different playstyles. Crossbones X1, Tallgeese, and Zeong has some interesting attack patterns as strikers.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Oh boy, I finished the first 6 routes but haven't tried 7 yet. Sounds like it will be a good time. That's a shame that Aida isn't too cool in G-Reco itself. When I saw the G-Arcane cross it's arms while firing the lasers I was seriously tempted to watch G-Reco, I adore that pose.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:04 am

Hmm, well, I don't know if this game will be updating with new suits often or not, but to my own surprise, I found that Rising actually WAS in a previous Vs. title (Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost), ALONG WITH Nobel. And I am now rather curious as to what kind of MS quantity that had before they went on to the current generation (which probably has a much lower MS count, not to say that it's a small selection).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Got through route 7, I actually didn't have a problem with the F91 mission. Almost ran out of time though. The Quin Mantha on the other hand was a struggle, those endlessly respawning mass produced Qubeleys were tough to deal with while trying to get in on it. Throne Zwei is too much fun, gotta level more with it so I can get Nena as a navigator.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:31 pm

I really hate to sound too cliche, but after just trying it out, Throne Zwei really is kinda nice. Probably something that gets seen often online. And I have to laugh at "Gary Biaggi," because they just can't use his real name in this case, I guess. Haven't tried Eins, but I did try Drei, hated it. Zwei would be my ticket to Nena (though I'm not big on screechy Kugu). I've started outlining the suits I'd use to unlock the Navi characters, or at least the five to get the trophy. RX-78, Throne Zwei, Barbatos, Exia... and maybe Kshatrya? That's going to be a lot of level grinding for one, but then will come GP grinding later, but I can do that with anyone. At the very least, I actually managed to get Throne Zwei to 10 in just two runs of Route 5 (still don't have SSS rank yet).

Also, whoever wrote the score for Thunderbolt needs to be shot.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Yeah I was really confused at Gary Biaggi for a moment. I completely forgot about that fake name. It's not as bad as looking at the F91's pilot followed by the X1 Kai's pilot though. And sorry for missing your invite DoubleEdged, had some friends over that I was showing the game to.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Don't worry about it, I'm sure we'll all get around to facing 50-wave Ultimate battle with each other at some point.

And also, it seems the EXP grind can go a bit faster than I thought. Didn't take too many runs for me to get both Throne Zwei and Exia to 15 (making Nena and Christina available once I have the money). Also finally got all the way up to Route 5 SSS rank. Now I just have to A) Get through the rest of the routes, and B) SSS rank them too. >_>

But here's hoping this game will have enough of a lifespan that they'll continue adding more units to it. Here's the ExVs Maxi Boost vids I saw of Rising and Nobel-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsKjU_OpqA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ_CP5Us5_0
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:58 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Yeah I was really confused at Gary Biaggi for a moment. I completely forgot about that fake name. It's not as bad as looking at the F91's pilot followed by the X1 Kai's pilot though. And sorry for missing your invite DoubleEdged, had some friends over that I was showing the game to.

Funny story for me, was confused about that. At first I thought Crossbones just used expys of F91 characters... Only to find out that Crossbones is a sequel to F91, Seabook goes under a different name(Kinda like Char/Quattro), and then after that, I look at the villains name and go "Oh... Oooh... OH", but yeah, never knew that much about Crossbones or F91, and now I do~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:27 am

Damn, I only just learned that Japan got a version of Gundam Versus with way more music that wasn't brought over to the west. I'm glad to at least got the openings that we did, Rhythm Emotion and Raise Your Flag are great, but god damn the fact that there was a version with Just Communication and Beyond The Time and all sorts of other good stuff as selectable songs that we didn't get bugs me.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:28 pm

Rainday wrote:
Every trial after 6 has like one or two missions that are just designed to break you.  There's one in 9 that has me stuck that deals with the Super Gundam(Emma) and 3 annoying lackeys, followed by two big beam users and Mr Fangs!

Oh jeez you were not kidding, this mission is insane. I can't even get close to finishing it.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Yeah, I just kinda detoured from it but then got screwed by the final mission.

Also sorry I haven't been on lately, been busy playing catch up in something else... That being FGO since I finally got a smart phone for uber purposes. I got Marie Antoinette(1st 4 star on beginning roll) and Siegfried before they appeared in the story, and got Atalanta recently, and two little devil craft essences. My 3 star roster is also pretty good, Proto Cu, Mephistopheles, Kiyohime(yay my yandere lover is here), David, but Jing Ke(drawn by the Jormungand artist http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=takahashi_keitarou so she's super sexy to me) is my number one, even ascended her =) As for two stars and below, I got True Assassin and Mata Hari rather leveled(I know Mata Hari is the worse but I love her too!)

Also got Ushiwakamaru and Robin Hood who I plan to level up when I get the exp.

But yeah, I'm mostly going for Servants I like instead of stat maxing, but I have been lucky for the most part.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:03 am

Well then, fellow Master, you'll know where to find some of our codes. (Hopefully, I didn't reject a request from you, not knowing it was you)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Interesting http://www.siliconera.com/2017/10/23/xenoblade-chronicles-2s-blue-haired-rare-blade-tokiha-reminds-us-xenosagas-kos-mos/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:54 pm

For the love of god, let this lead to a Xenosaga remake....
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:10 am

Shin Megami Tensei for Nintendo Switch has been announced as Shin Megami Tensei V. They always have good looking characters or demons somewhere.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:26 pm

And suddenly I'm not looking so forward to Digimon Story: Hacker's Memory.

Sistermon Noir has been "removed" from the game, to be replaced with "Sistermon Ciel." (It's the same damn digimon, sky blue instead of black, and her habit is a mouse theme instead of a cat theme. They literally censored Noir for looking too much like a nun)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:09 pm

This isn't the 1st time something in Digimon has been censored. Sadly we must all try and stay used to such things.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:06 pm

I don't know how many people have FFXV, but a very particular update is coming this week: Comrades.
Custom characters and online parties. I'm not sure how deep it gets, it could just be "Hunter Missions with other players." Combat-wise, your characters are "Kingsglaive" soldiers, who are pretty much lesser-Nocts.
Also don't know how expanded the outfit selection will be. I'd certainly like to see some of Aranea's outfits be available to female characters.

Comrades does not come with the base game, there's a purchase point to it. It is included in the content pass with the three support character side stories.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next