Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+11
shirokami
AzureTyrant
ZeroStormZZ
Technic Generation
065227n
Hornofdesolation
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Quartz Falcon
DrgnmastrAlex
15 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 5 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Certainly didn't expect to see a more left field reveal than the Ninja Turtles in Injustice 2 this week. He looks pretty fun too.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 5 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:59 pm

... Wow...

Too bad "customization" sucks ass. I'm pretty sure players STILL can't access Nina's leather suit without modding the PC version.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:12 pm

I still can't believe Noctis is in Tekken 7. I mean..He looks fun. And I'm excited. Almost wanna get Tekken 7 off of this and the soundtrack alone..But I kinda wish they'd stop milking 15.

...In unrelated news, if anyone hasn't already, I'd highly recommend playing .Hack GU Last Recode. SO good~
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:20 am

I'm in volume 2 of .hack//G.U. Last Recode right now. Solid remastering, though I honestly feel that the choice to make Avatar battles easier wasn't necessary. I've also noticed a few bugs (funny, considering some of the plot points in the .hack series overall) in volumes 1 and 2 for the PC version. Nothing game-breaking, but pretty obvious to the point where I have to wonder if this remaster wasn't rushed in some way.

Two or three of the BGMs in volume 1 and a couple in volume 2 don't play anything, I've seen a couple of camera and graphical glitches that passed pretty quickly, and in one instance at the beginning of volume 2, whenever I did a surprise attack with a Broadsword against a Carrianne enemy and launched them into the side of the battle area, depleting their entire armor bar in the process, the shells they carry pop up and hover above them instead of disappearing in an animation. They move around as normal like when they're not carrying their shell, but it's odd and kind of funny to see the damn shell just hovering right over them.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the game. Also went through Doki Doki Literature Club last night, though I didn't get the perfect ending. I uninstalled and reinstalled it so I could try for it in a second run.

....that game is intense. Not in a jumpscare way. More...it just knows how to really unsettle you and fuck with you on the basis of how visual novels typically work. I won't say much else aside from that.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:30 am

Ah, I havent gotten to Volume 2 yet. I'm still at the Arena. Just unlocked my little...buddy, shall we say, as to avoid spoilers for those who are interested in playing it. So far I've had fun, though I don't like using the Broadsword. It feels...weird. Maybe I'm just so used to the dang Twin Blades, who knows.

MIGHT try finishing the Quests and filling out the Ryu Books to the best of my ability, though....Despite me knowing that Bikman is gonna be a bitch. > .>

Also ended up playing Sonic Forces...Kinda underwhelming.
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Are you kidding? Broadswords are the best!
Need a quick Rengeki? Buzzsaw Broadsword!
Need to keep ALL your opponents stunlocked? Power Attack Broadsword!

I've noticed a bit of a bug myself- After every story boss fight, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzBq9eXfag4 the next regular battle to occur messes up with the theme it's supposed to play, playing what sounds like both this and the regular battle theme at the same time.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 pm

I havent really noticed any bugs on the PS4 version aside from Mac Anu needing to load for a split second.

As for Broadswords....I think the only one I like so far is the one I started with because I can do rapid attacks with it. Build up that Rengeki REAL quick. Can't wait to get the 3rd form, though. I want...my Scythe.
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:55 am

From a Dualshockers article-
Incidentally, original Valkyria Chronicles character designer Raita Honjou is also coming back for the new game.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Well, it looks like DOAX Venus Vacation is out. No english support, but hopefully things shouldn't be too hard to navigate if you're interested in playing. Dualshockers has a good how-to article on setting up the DMM game player if you haven't done that.
https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-guide/

It has some pretty cute sprites of the girls. And hey... I can finally have that island vacation with Nyotengu as she stalks/teases Ayane; without spending money. (You get to choose your main girl and her partner, after that, things boil down to gacha)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Speaking of games, just got Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition thanks to the Steam Black Friday Sale(Which is going on now, same as the PSN one.)

Might end up picking a few other games up. DOOM or Horizon Zero Dawn for PSN, Shadowrun Returns or Baldur's Gate for Steam...Or Chronicles of Mystara to get for a bunch of friends.
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:35 am

So some new news on a certain character appearing in Xenoblade 2 as a rare blade. The official twitter posted it, but I'll spoiler it anyways.
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:48 am

FUCK. ME. RUNNING.

Guess I'll be prioritizing getting a Switch after Christmas, if I have enough money to get one. What is it, $300 right now? Chances are that if I get enough money alongside the PS4, and there's a deal on the Switch after Christmas, I may be able to take advantage of that.

Glad to see that MonolithSoft still holds a spot for their Best Girl. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:52 pm

Meh, between that and all the other Rare Blade designs, I'm starting to wonder how much of the Switch will be worthy. I'm not going to buy it for 1 or 2 games like I foolishly did for the Wii U (and Smash was disappointing, really; it was all Hyrule Warriors).

So, how many of you heard about that roguelike called Omega Labyrinth? You know, the one where heroines go and obtain immense power that manifests within them as bigger boobs? Well, it's getting localized by PQube.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:16 pm

Being a Zelda and Mario fan, if I got a Switch I'd immediately go for BotW and Odyssey. I'd also invest in Splatoon 2, because the only reason why I didn't get the first one was due to never having the money for a Wii U. I didn't realize Disgaea 5 was also out on it, and SMT5 will be released on it too. So that's six games including XBC2 I'd want to get, not including ports and other titles, which means I can justify the purchase of a Switch (possibly even more so than a PS4, but dammit, I want Persona 5 and N. Sane Trilogy). From what I've seen, the Switch had a stronger first year than the Wii U did, so I don't think you'd be burned like you did with the Wii U if you got it.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:04 am

As someone who has a shitload of WiiU games and doesn't regret getting it in the slightest?

The Switch has had a much better first year, and I'm very hopeful that most of the WiiU stuff gets ported. Sad

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:08 am

I kinda want a Switch, tbh. Bomberman R, Odyssey, Xenoblade 2(Which better have Shulk as a Blade so I can wield the Monado.), Breath of the Wild, Prime 4...So many good games. I do wish the Wii U had done better, though. It had a lot of good games from what I saw.

Also, in unrelated news...Japan's apparently getting a Medabots Classics game compilation and it's just...*really* making me wish I had gotten more into Medabots as a kid...I should watch the anime. Had some of the toys too.

...They also brought back Tamagotchis as well, so...that's a thing again.
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Nevermind what I wrote here, I think I was COMPLETELY off base.

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:44 pm

I've waited so long, super excited for this.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:45 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:

FAITH IN CAPCOM RESTORED.
FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED.
FAITH IN LIFE RESTORED.

THIS IS FRIGGING HYPE.
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:41 pm

AzureTyrant wrote:
ZeroStormZZ wrote:

FAITH IN CAPCOM RESTORED.
FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED.
FAITH IN LIFE RESTORED.

THIS IS FRIGGING HYPE.

Until Capcom brings back MML3 and makes a new entry in the Darkstalkers series, and doesn't fuck either up, you shouldn't have any faith in it at all.  :/

As for MM11 itself...we'll see how it goes.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:56 pm

I mean we might be getting MM11 and DMC5 in the same week, if that actually happens I'd say faith in Capcom is restored.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:08 am

Persona 5 got Best RPG of 2017. As it should. I was ready to riot if FF15 got it, and go "dafuq...okay, I can deal" if NieR: Automata got it.

Just glad that it looks like I'll be getting a PS4 for Christmas, and the first game in it will be P5. Smile
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:48 am

Honestly I think Nier's a better game than Persona. The fact that it didn't get nominated for Game of the Year is lame.

BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT SOUL CALIBUR 6 AND BAYONETTA 3 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:37 am

Zelda got GotY, which I honestly cannot call surprising. There was a lot of good stuff this year, but Nintendo's little launch title that could was just... On another level even by the standards of most of the year.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:35 am

Destiny 2 didn't get GotY, which also pleases me. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next