Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+11
shirokami
AzureTyrant
ZeroStormZZ
Technic Generation
065227n
Hornofdesolation
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Quartz Falcon
DrgnmastrAlex
15 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 7 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:56 am

Only other Ruler-class servant I could think of that isn't Amakusa or a new servant is Sherlock Holmes. I'm really hoping it's Holmes...
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 7 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:55 am

Yeah, it could be Holmes as well, though I have my doubts. (But I haven’t seen Holmes in Fate media yet) Of course, technically, it could also be Saint Martha (though obviously they wouldn’t put her in her beach attire).

First announcement has apparently been made: Archer- Robin Hood.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:22 pm

Rumors had been going around for a while. Looks like they were completely on the mark-

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:48 am

So PS+ has Mighty Number 9, and I played Mighty Number 9. Holy shit this game is bad. Every level is just a collection of "why did they design it this way" moments. It's just garbage on the level of X7.

HOWEVER. One of the only female bosses in it, Dynatron, has the ability to use her electrical powers to take control of other robots. Somehow I'm gonna use her for something just to salvage something decent from this mess.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:17 am

Eeesh, no point in that when her design is that awful.
I'm not even going to bother with MN9, not even put it into my library.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:18 pm

I actually like her design. I think her, Ray (even if she is just a Zero/Bass.exe mashup) and Trinity's normal form are all fine. You definitely shouldn't bother though. It's actually not better than nothing.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:53 pm

There were quite a few nice Call designs in the planning days(B being the one I liked becaus cute glassed girl with cool functions and her hair even acts as a banner for messages~) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/posts/611851

Could be possible victims or reprogrammed minions.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:18 pm

I was always fond of this Call D redesign.
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 7 XtpnqZU

I voted for Call E though, even though I knew that the most Roll-like Call was going to win.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:38 pm

Yeah the stewardess one was very likeable, that being said they all have their charms, on and
MN9 spoilers:

Oh, and I finally hopped back into P5 and beat the boss
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Anyone else think Call D looks like a genderbent robo-Willy?
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:20 pm

shirokami wrote:Anyone else think Call D looks like a genderbent robo-Willy?

Oh yeah totally, pretty sure that was the intention.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Extella Link Archer #2 is Arjuna (CALLED IT)

Berserker #1 is... Darius III...

With this in mind, I now have to wonder if I should've made expectations for Kiyohime to be one of the Berserkers. She is Tamamo's texting buddy after all.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:30 pm

"Alteraria Pendragon"

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:07 am

Welp, I'm only 2/5 on the Extella Link predictions. Caster is Gilles de Rais. Berserker #2 is Lancelot. I guess the Ruler will be announced next week.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:42 pm

That's it, I'm buying a Switch!!

... And on a more serious note-

I may have to consider getting in on this. And THOSE LOBBY AVATARS!!!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:30 am

So just how enjoyable was the previous one? I may pick this one up since it's actually coming our way. Finally realize my Rising Phoenix Gundam (Rising with Destiny backpack) dream custom.

Also, according to Gematsu, there is a "Super Fumina preorder bonus." Don't take this the wrong way though, because from same source, they say it's a once-per-day boss mission where you fight a giant (Master Grade?) Super Fumina, and beating her gets you a special voucher to trade for parts you do not yet have. Super Fumina IS NOT an obtainable part set.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:34 am

Gameplay wise it was kind of like Gundam Musou, with less moveset but feeling better to play. I really enjoyed it, and the customization was incredible. Not mine, but an example of how creative you could get-

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 7 DXcF6Bw_d
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:12 am

Is that a Nobel-head with a "riding crop" and a cop hat?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:17 am

Yep. The hat is made from an upside down solar reactor along with a couple others pieces. You can get really creative with extra parts in 3.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:05 am

The Extella Link Ruler is NEW.

Karl de Grosse.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:12 pm

So I'd been searching for a bit, but I could never find Fate/EXTRA (PSP) on the PSVita shop. Well, I think I have some clarity on the issue- it's NOT on the PSVita shop. However, it is still on the Playstation Store. I just picked it up from the online browser, then checked and found that it was on my PSVita's download list.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Multiplayer talk-

TERA actually came to PS4. For those that don't know, it's a "freemium" MMORPG that is more or less known for flaunting sexy ladies (and adult-age child-bodied races).

4 Goddesses Online (*coughNepArtOnlinecough*) is $15 this week for PS+ users. It's not the $6 I paid for the Victory games yet, but it's getting there. And of course, don't expect more than a mediocre RPG with your standard Neptunia characters and humor. That said, I'd be willing to get it if others were interested in doing the same. Single player & Multiplayer with randoms is getting boooooring right now. I'm actually somewhat glad that I'm actually looking forward to BlazBlue CTB (after rejecting Central Fiction), because it may finally get me back into the hype I've been missing for years now.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:55 pm

I'm playing Tera on PS4 (have a few characters, two on Felbane and one on the other new PvE server).  I'd be up for partying once I get my characters high enought for raids and such.  Not sure I want to invest in 4Goddesses Online, though.  I want to get God of War 4, but even more than that, I want to preorder Dragon Quest 11 and Spyro Reignited (not preordering Spiderman, even though I am excited for that too).

Playing more Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, and I've gotten my first two Ultimates before hitting chapter 6: Taomon and BlackKingNumemon. Dedigivolved Taomon to get her ABI to increase from the up and down, but my Numemon is staying in the party so I can turn him into PlatinumNumemon and get the experience boost from his passive. Outside of that, also close to getting MetalGreymon, and working on my Gatomon and BlackGatomon to get them into Angewomon and LadyDevimon, respectively. I plan on getting Mastemon, yes. Razz

The game's story has been pretty enjoyable, to the point where I want to get Hacker's Memory. Not sure if I want to invest in Digimon World: Next Order, though. Kind of preferring Cyber Sleuth's gameplay. Anyone know if there are any newer Digimon games aside from the Cyber Sleuth games or Next Order (aside from mobile games)?
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:18 pm

Next Order is a really strange sort of game. You don't have full control over your partners, and I've mentioned the lifespans, I'm sure. And some point down the line, fights are just bullshit that comes down to "Can you EXE? If yes, you win, if not, you lose." I didn't get Hacker's Memory yet, mostly out of disappointment that they would actually censor the game (because a black-garbed nun is oh-so-offensive). I don't really know of any other titles to speak of right now.
Oh, and as for LadyDevimon in Cyber Sleuth, get two of them, because one of them you NEED to turn into Lilithmon. She will goddamn CARRY you through everything (except for the post-game Royal Knights stuff, when they pretty much speed-hack themselves into 15 turns for every 1 you get)

I might see to starting a TERA account on PS4 then, if there's at least someone there.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:45 pm

I was planning on getting a separate LadyDevimon to turn into a Lilithmon (because sexy succubus lady, dammit). Aside from her and Mastemon, was also going for Imperialdramon, Omegamon, Alphamon, Gallantmon, Sakuyamon, Rosemon, and Beelzemon. I'm going to be doing a LOT of digivolving and dedigivolving, because the likes of Mastemon, Omegamon, and Imperialdramon require ABI of at least 60. >_<
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next