Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 37 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:49 pm

Celtica was still a little sore, but it didn't take long for her to be back on her feet and confronting Beauty Queen with the others. "You have no chance, so just stay still." Nepgear said to Beauty Queen. The busty woman seemed quite angered by the current situation, but she wasn't making a move. After all the tricks she pulled however that definitely didn't mean she was defenseless. Everyone needed to be on their guard.

"We've got a few questions for you. Where are you sending the slaves you brainwash here? Who are your buyers? I want to know everything." Celtica said, looking over to Ayane. Both Ayane and Bullet were on the ground exhausted over to the side. "Ever the selfless hero. Very well, I'll tell you want you want." Beauty Queen said, smirking. Even that smirk put everyone on edge despite the fact that it was likely a bluff.

Artoria had her spear pointed at Ragyo. "Try anything and I'll deal with you." she said, Beauty Queen seeming unphased. "Alright, now answer. I know you're planning on stalling to heal that wound of yours." Celtica demanded. "Ah, of course. It's simple really, I am not the originator of the slave ring. I merely saw something of worth and utilized it. I offered aid via money and my servants to help capture adventurers, alongside hiring some bandits and pirates who don't have pesky morals in the way." Beauty Queen casually explained.

"You're scum." Elphelt said, Celtica certainly agreeing. "And what was in it for you?" Asia asked. "Expansion of influence, among other things. I've also been on the lookout for someone who escaped me, but that would be more of a nice bonus." Beauty Queen told them. Someone? It probably wasn't one of the idols on that list, so Celtica was curious about it, but there were more important questions for now.

"And the others, who else is running this ring? Where are they?" Celtica questioned. "If you tell us, we'll merely send you off to a prison instead of taking you out here." Nepgear added. Beauty Queen chuckled a little. "That doesn't really matter, but I can have you meet them soon enough!" Beauty Queen said as her body moved quickly and her face distorted into a twisted expression.

In her right hand her blade delivered a fierce uppercut that Nepgear blocked, though it forced her back from the strength of it. Her left hand meanwhile shot out life fibers at Celtica and Elphelt, moving towards their heads to attempt to wrap around them and make them puppets. Both the girls were ready for the surprise attack and already in position for their own attack. "Too bad, you won't get to underestimate us again!" Elphelt said, massive gun at the ready with Celtica's blade pointing forward. With a strong yell from both, Divine Romancer fired off and tore through the woman.

As Beauty Queen collapsed onto her now destroyed throne, only a part of her body remained. Stray life fibers swayed out from the rest of her, a pained look on her face. "How...this cannot...how...?" she asked, still in shock. "I'm guessing you've never had anyone get this far, right?" Elphelt asked. "We're stronger than you think, and we're not just puppets for your amusement." Celtica followed up with. "Grrrr...I am Beauty Queen...Ragyo Kiryuin...to lose to people like you...unacceptable!" she yelled, and with a great shout she smashed the ground with her remaining right hand and burst into a bunch of life fibers that fell harmlessly to the ground.

"She must have barely been human at this point." Valeria said. "Yeah...but hey, we did it! We beat Beauty Queen!" Nepgear said excitedly, back to her normal personality. "We didn't find out about anyone else running the slave ring though..." Celtica said. "But their likely largest supporter is gone now. That will cripple them." Artoria mentioned. "Yeah, and if our personalities reverted with her dead then that means any agents she had out there controlled by that trick would revert too. That'll put a damper on those slaver's plans." Lina said with a grin.

Celtica breathed a sigh of relief at this, it was a struggle but at last they managed to finish it. The day been going on for quite a while now though, perhaps it would be best to rest in the castle now that it wasn't terribly dangerous. At some point she figured they should go see Haru and the others. But really, a bit of relaxation was what they all needed. "Hey Cel, that fancy bed of Beauty Queen's is now vacant. Just saying~" Elphelt said with a grin as she gave Celtica a quick kiss.

A. Sleep with Elphelt (Will End Day)
B. Go see Ann, Haru and Sonia and get a report on things.
C. Check out the rest of the castle now that things will likely be less hostile.
D. Make sure no one has any lasting personality shifts from the fight.
E. Ask any of Ann, Haru or Sonia to join the party (Specify Who, or which ones if picking multiple)
F. Write-In

Also, It's a Free Time Section. Select who you would like to hang out with, and also who you want to hang out with each other. Ten party members means up to 5 pairings.
1. Celtica and ???
2. ??? and ???
3. ??? and ???
4. ??? and ???
5. ??? and ???

-
Also, the "chapter" will end when you go to sleep and we'll do bonus bad ends then, but you can start suggesting missed bad ends you want to see right now. These can simply be missed bad ends, continuations of existing bad ends (What happens after where the original bad end ended), or even what if scenarios (What if Celtica and friends went to investigate that cry for help in the woods way back in the beginning, what if Artoria's corruption caused her to want to be in charge, those kinds of things). Thanks to a bad end I owe obviousagent we'll also be getting two bad ends rather than one.

Also, since threads automatically move to a new one at 40 pages for some reason once the chapter ends I'll be making a new thread with a nice big recap of everything that's happened. I cannot believe we'll be reaching a 3rd thread, I never thought that people would care about this CYOA. I'm really glad though, it's been fun to write and I hope people have been having fun with it!
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 37 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:42 pm

F: Lay claim to Beauty Queen's castle. Create a base of operations and possibly foundations to a community.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:34 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:F: Lay claim to Beauty Queen's castle. Create a base of operations and possibly foundations to a community.

Seconding this.

Also, this CYOA has been a blast. Definitely enjoying it and I'm looking forward to more. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:36 pm

If I may recogmend then, what if you want to the slave auction alone.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:39 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:F: Lay claim to Beauty Queen's castle. Create a base of operations and possibly foundations to a community.

Supporting

Also E, all of three girls.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:17 am

A

Free Time:

Celtica and Elphelt
Nepgear and Valeria
Artoria and Asia
Bullet and Ayane

Missed Bad Ends:

Ignis Lisbeth
Eroknight
Dullahan
What If...you lost the fight with Nepgear the first time you met her?
What If...you tried to fight the Oracle at her temple?
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:33 am

Gonna say D first. We should keep an eye on everyone.

I'm open on pairings.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:34 am

Oh, and a what-if idea:

What if Lina fell to the influence of the flame sword, while wearing the fiery zentai suit, and then pilfered the red potion after learning what it was capable of doing.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:04 pm

Let's go with A.
For pairings, anything is fine for me.

As for taking anyone in...
I think our party is already too big, it looks like we
are already "imba" and can't really lose if we don't want to. Razz
Would be fine to have always some surprise endings. Razz
Though maybe we just luckily fell into the right directions here. Razz

For bad ends...
Think that Flame Sword thing is something we can still get, if we
let Lina just use that sword for an extended time.
Think the idea of Vesago was perfect!
Lose the fight to nepgear. :O
That can just be totally hilarious Razz

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:12 pm

"You know, this place is in need of some new management." Celtica said, an idea forming in her head as she looked at Elphelt. The bride got what she was thinking instantly and smiled. "So you're thinking we claim this for ourselves? I like it!" she said. After all, it wasn't a bad place. With all the traps like that latex pool it would probably be for the best that someone else doesn't get it after the party leaves either.

Of course, that did leave the issue of what they were going to do while they were away. "I think I'll go chat with Sonia and the others, see if they want to help." Celtica said. "Excellent. I have another matter to attend to if we want to get this place up and running, let's meet up later Cel!" Elphelt said and ran off with schemes running through her mind.

Celtica merely smiled and left the throne room to see the others. "One tyrant defeated." she told them, the trio breathing a sigh of relief. "I'm glad. Sorry we weren't able to help out much." Haru said. Celtica shook her head though. "You helped out plenty. There was something I wanted to talk to you all about. We're thinking of using this castle as a base of operations. Any of you want to join us and help out?" Celtica asked.

The three thought it over. "Hmmm...we would like to help, but now that we're out of Beauty Queen's grasp we do want to look for our friends Makoto and Futaba. There's no telling where they ended up or if they got brainwashed by someone too." Ann explained, Haru nodding in agreement. "Don't worry though, I'll help out and run things here while you're gone. I bet I could get that Falcom girl to help too." Sonia said. Celtica nodded, based on how she acted while under control Sonia definitely seemed like she could keep things in order.

As Celtica sorted things out, the others took this moment of peace to relax after a day of non-stop fighting. Ayane and Bullet were still on the floor next to each other. "You know, you're not bad..." Ayane said panting. "I guess I kind of got out of hand there because of Beauty Queen's spell." she added. That entire fight was kind of a blur to her, she had been so consumed by anger and rage she was berserk for most of it. "Yeah, but I do owe you some thanks for stopping me. I was helpless to resist Beauty Queen." Bullet responded, panting a bit as well.

"I'll figure out some way to have you pay me back." Ayane said. For some reason she felt kind of happy though she wasn't sure why. "Next time we get the chance I'll buy you a drink." the dark skinned brawler told her with a chuckle. As they continued to banter and recover, Valeria was chatting with Nepgear. "You know, we did find that book that could teach someone tricks like Beauty Queen's outfit trick. You could always try learning that so you could become cool Nepgear whenever." Valeria said with a grin, Nepgear blushing. "I-I wasn't that cool, was I? It's just, I think I felt compelled to act like whoever this outfit used to belong to." the girl stammered out. Still, being in that state did make Nepgear feel like she could do anything.

Valeria merely continued grinning and gave her a pat on the head. "Well don't you worry. The cool and mature Nepgear is nice, but I'm also fond of the naive and embarrassed Nepgear too. Be who you want." she said, blowing a kiss Nepgear's way playfully and making the girl blush harder than ever. "T-T-Thanks! Or am I being messed with, I don't know..." Nepgear said with a sigh as Valeria went off. But as she sighed, she smiled as well. If she was being messed with , she didn't mind, because despite the teasing she knew that Valeria did care about her.

Artoria had left the throne room and was walking around, in search of Asia. It was strange to see the halls so cleared of enemies. In fact, where were all those maid knights they defeated? The dark knight soon found Asia in the library, reading that Maid Knight skillbook they had discovered. "Ah, preparing to switch professions?" Artoria asked as she sat down at the table. "Oh no, but I do want to be more useful to the team. Those maid knights were really skilled and pretty too. And this Brainwash Attack, if I could use it..." Asia trailed off as she continued reading.

"You really are a sinister girl, aren't you." Artoria said with a smile. "I was innocent once, so I can tell your motives are less innocent than you let on." she said. Asia merely smiled back innocently. "That's right. I do desire to brainwash and control others. A fake smile will only get you so far in manipulation." she explained. Artoria was a little surprised by her bluntness. "Oh, but don't worry, I don't want to do anything bad. There's just a goal I have, that I need these powers for. Out of anyone, you should definitely understand." she said. And Artoria nodded as she understood crystal clear.

"I'm no hypocrite. So long as you don't attempt to control myself or my princess do as you wish." Artoria told her. Asia smiled at her and nodded. "I knew you'd understand! I really do want to use these powers to help everyone." she said, the two continuing to talk for some time. Artoria respected the girl, though she lacked power she was a sly and intelligent one. Asia seemed to look up to Artoria as well to some extent, though she couldn't guess the reasons why.

As the day continued, Celtica looked for Elphelt. She had already explained to Silque to remain here since they couldn't bring a monster like her into the port, and Sonia had gone off to get Falcom. She had also checked about that mystery intruder Ann and Haru mentioned, but there were no signs of them. They must have escaped during or right before the battle with Beauty Queen.

Soon enough however Celtica heard Elphelt's voice and went over to the larger hall to see the woman in front of dozens of kneeling maid knights. "You work fast." Celtica said as she came over to her lover. "Ah, Cel! Well with Beauty Queen gone these girls were totally lost, and since they are already so good at cleaning the castle I figured why not have them keep working but for the forces of good?" Elphelt told her. Made sense to Celtica, and these skilled girls could also be sent out to help people when needed. A legion of maids surrounding Elphelt just felt right too.

With much of the forces here already under control things seemed like they were progressing quite well. Celtica was really just glad to have a break for a little while, some of them had been brainwashed multiple times today.

A. Sleep with Elphelt (End the day)
B. Wait for Sonia and Falcom to return.
C. Do some training.
D. Check in on everyone.
E. Write-In.

-
Asia's Skill has increased, and Nepgear and Valeria have learned a Dual Tech.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:23 pm

E. Celtica should ask for Asia to meet her at the "rubber pool" dungeon.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:05 pm

B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:52 am

D.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 am

D
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:24 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:E. Celtica should ask for Asia to meet her at the "rubber pool" dungeon.
Let's meet with the new Asia!
I bet she has a new idea for her mistress Undine to spread her influence!
With the Maido Orbomatic!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:06 pm

For the people voting for that write-in, could you say what you want Celtica to do at the latex pool? Because I feel like the people voting for it have different goals in mind for what will happen.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Yeah, I think someone misunderstood where I was going with this.

So... "Tell Asia that her assistance is desired in 'analyzing' the stuff. Push her in, (WILL CHECK) hop in after her, and 'lecture' her. 'I don't care what you're doing in the dreams of others, but you really need to understand who's in charge.' And then convince her in a way she'll never forget."
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:25 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Yeah, I think someone misunderstood where I was going with this.

So... "Tell Asia that her assistance is desired in 'analyzing' the stuff. Push her in, (WILL CHECK) hop in after her, and 'lecture' her. 'I don't care what you're doing in the dreams of others, but you really need to understand who's in charge.' And then convince her in a way she'll never forget."

This. I’m not keen on our slaves, i mean our fellow teammates having outside forces pulling their strings. I believe I had made mention in the past, we need to replace Undine with ourselves gradually
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:46 pm

It would probably be a good idea to check up on how everyone was doing in the aftermath of this siege. Nephenee would be best first, she wasn't actually freed from Beauty Queen's control until her demise. Celtica found the spear wielding woman by herself in one of the halls. "Hey, you doing alright? Getting controlled by Beauty Queen can be pretty rough." the knight said, knowing from experience. "Yeah, I just wish I'd done more. By the time I came to y'all had beaten Beauty Queen." Nephenee responded.

"Then perhaps this should be some motivation to train even harder. Mental training is just as important as physical training." Celtica explained before an idea formed in her head. "I'm sure if you went to see Elphelt she would be happy to help." she said, and Nephenee nodded. "Ok, I'll definitely do what I can to be useful!" she said. Celtica knew well that Elphelt could strengthen her will, or at least her conviction towards their party.

While moving through the halls, Celtica thought she saw Artoria in the garden and decided to head downstairs. As she passed through she also saw Nepgear. "So miss Signum Jr., how are you feeling?" Celtica asked, Nepgear blushing again. "I'm still kind of in shock...I can't believe I was able to become that dependable." she said with a smile. "Sometime when we head that way again you should meet the woman those clothes are from. She taught Artoria and might be able to teach you a few things." the silver haired knight said as she continued.

Entering the garden Celtica noticed that Artoria had her two plant drones with her. "You know we'll have to leave them here, right? Can't have obvious monsters running around the port." Celtica said. Artoria turned and nodded. "Of course. Come over here, I'd like you to see something." she said. Celtica did as she was told and noticed that some of the ground had been dug around in and put into position again. "Planting something?" Celtica asked.

Artoria smiled smugly. "Indeed. I've discovered that these creatures have a useful ability. Even if they die, so long as part of their body remains, then they can be planted in the ground and filled with monster energy to revive them. I've planted that third Alraune and had those two and myself fill her with energy. In time, she will regrow into one of my corrupt servants." the dark knight explained. Celtica was pretty impressed, that was a nice ability for sure.

"Monsters still roam this area, even outside the Oracle's shrine. I intend to have my plants roam as well and capture monsters to be corrupted. When we next return here, I believe Princess Elphelt shall be most pleased with our new recruits." she explained smugly. "Not bad at all." Celtica said, though that brought up something that the knight had been meaning to ask. "I've gotta wonder, you clearly enjoy corrupting and controlling others. So why serve Elph?" Celtica asked, cutting to the chase. "Hmm? Certainly you understand. Indeed I do desire such things, but as blackened as I am, I am still a knight the same as you. I shall serve my lady faithfully, bringing her enemies under her banner."

Celtica did understand well, she had a bit of a dominant streak herself towards people other than Elphelt after all. Somehow she could tell that Artoria wouldn't try to take over things herself, the dominance Elphelt established before Artoria's "enhancements" still firm in her mind. "I'm glad to hear it. Unfortunately, I don't think everyone sees it that way." Celtica said with a sigh. "Ah, so you've noticed too. You may be a woman of light, but we are quite alike." Artoria told her.

They chatted for a bit more before departing, Celtica moving on to make sure everyone was doing well. It seemed like the others hadn't had any major side effects and that meant it was time to deal with one last thing. "Celtica? You called me?" Asia asked as she appeared at the latex pit, Celtica already there and waiting for her. "That's right. I've been going to see how everyone is doing after the battle." she said with a smile as she beckoned the blonde haired girl closer.

Asia moved over to her side and smiled back. "I think I'm doing fine. Acting like a witch was kind of fun, but I'm glad I'm back to normal." she said, still smiling. "Well, I wouldn't say normal. I've been talking to Artoria" Celtica said, the blood ring on her finger glowing as Asia suddenly felt a little strange. "Huh...I do feel kinda funny..." she said, a strange heat starting to enter her body. When she turned her head towards Celtica's she could see the Oracle's eye marking had appeared on her forehead.

"We'll be heading off into monster infested seas soon. I've allowed it up until now, but I cannot let someone obssessed with a dead Undine endanger the rest of the crew." Celtica said, also still smiling. "Wait, that eye..." Asia started to say before Celtica grabbed her hand. "To be honest, I'm the only one suffering aftereffects from that fight. I can still feel a bit of the Oracle inside me. But that doesn't matter. What matters is teaching you how to be a good, obedient healer." Celtica said, grinning as she pushed Asia into the latex.

The girl hit the pool with a splash, black latex wrapping around her and surrounding her quickly. Before she had time to really react she could feel hands starting to grab at her, lewd moans coming from below. "C-Celtica, please! I wasn't going to hurt anyone!" Asia pleaded. To her surprise Celtica did come into the pool, but rather than pulling her out she started stroking her body. "I noticed the other other book you took from the library. A book on water monsters, and a book on forbidden arts. You were planning on reviving her, weren't you?" Celtica asked, her own body quickly getting coated in latex.

A few gropes got an answer out of her. "I was...I don't understand, you saw the dreams too! You and the rest of them, I was going to have you join me and help convince the others. Aaah~ I'm sorry~" Asia moaned out. "I thought everyone would be happier serving her~" It wasn't as though Celtica didn't understand, Asia was so deluded that she didn't think of this as a betrayal. She must have been reenacting that dream constantly in her head to fall so deeply in love with the concept. Some latex drones starting trying to grab Celtica now but she kicked them back, it seemed like with Beauty Queen gone then were a bit more docile and a strong will could keep them at bay.

"Don't worry Asia, I forgive you. You wanted to do what you thought was best for everyone. I understand clearly. I just need to convince you that I'm what's best for you, not her." Celtica said, a grin on her face as the eye marking glowed even through the latex that had coated her face. By the time Celtica had finally pulled Asia out of the pool they had been down there quite a bit and Celtica had spend intimate time toying with the girl's body and whispering orders into her ears.

Celtica used some light magic on herself to remove the latex from her form, then took the face covering latex mask that had formed off Asia. On her face was a look of pure pleasure, the girl panting as she looked at Celtica with devotion. "Mistress Celtica~ I understand now, I'll never go against you again~!" she moaned, moving close and wrapping around the knight's leg. The ring's power combined with the latex pit and Celtica's own pleasuring had left Asia totally enthralled. "Wow, I really drilled into her. It's good that she is on our side again, but I kind of scare myself sometimes..." Celtica said under her breath, the Oracle marking on her forehead gone once more.

After helping Asia get cleaned up, though letting her leave the bodysuit on, Celtica sent the girl off. "I doubt we'll have any trouble with your loyalties now, correct?" Celtica asked, and Asia nodded with a salute. "Yes Mistress!" she said. "Uh, just Celtica is fine. At least when we're in public." the knight corrected her. Asia went off with a nod, Celtica still feeling a bit of a rush from that. "No wonder Elphelt likes claiming knights so much..." It was getting a bit late though, and after that stimulation Celtica wasn't sure how much more she had in her.

A. Sleep with Elphelt.
B. Sonia and Falcom should probably be back now, talk to them.
C. Explore any remaining parts of the castle.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:24 pm

B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:03 pm

That was great. Definitely can't wait to see how our little latex slave Asia's mischief changes from here.

B.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:10 pm

B
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Before the day was over Celtica did want to do one more thing. Moving out towards the castle's entrance she saw Sonia and Falcom appear, both wearing more normal outfits than what Beauty Queen had forced on them. "Hey, there you are!" Falcom said with a smile, going over to shake the knight's hand. "The village is doing fine, everyone's normal over there." she explained. That was a relief though Celtica had expected as much with Nui and Beauty Queen dead.

"That's good. And did Sonia tell you about my plan?" Celtica asked, Falcom nodding in response. "Yeah, I heard. I'd be glad to help out. Least I can do to pay you back for freeing me." she said. That was excellent, with Falcom and Sonia tending to the castle, along with Elphelt's legion of Maid Knights and the monsters they had put under control, the castle should remain safe until their return. "Thank you. I'm sure you'll be a great help."

Now that the castle's safety was fortified, Celtica felt like she could rest. Going up towards Beauty Queen's room she knight once again saw Nephenee. This time was was on the ground resting against a wall panting, a look on her face Celtica understood instantly. "Ah, so Elph had some fun with you." Celtica said, Nephenee nodding. "She's such a great teacher...and so pretty..." the village girl moaned out. While she wasn't quite a knight, Celtica had figured that it wouldn't take too long before Elphelt's influence gripped her.

Smiling, Celtica walked by and entered the room to see a yawning and naked Elphelt. "Did you train her while naked?" Celtica asked with a smirk. "Of course not. She was naked for some of it though. She may not admit it, but she's quite the exhibitionist once you get her going~" Elphelt said cheerfully as she got up and helped Celtica out of her bodysuit. "Ah, I see. Well while you were helping her out I was teaching Asia some discipline. She'll be a good girl from now on."

Once Celtica was fully undressed Elphelt gleefully pulled her onto the bed and on top of her body. "We've both been busy then~" she said before giving her love a kiss. "A castle, with servants bending to my will. I really have become a princess, haven't I Cel?" she asked, pulling herself and Celtica further onto the bed. "A princess I devote my life to." Celtica said nobly, trying to sound knightly.

Elphelt just giggled at that, pulling them both under the covers and rubbing herself against the knight as they held each other close. "And this is only the beginning..." Elphelt said before the two dived into passionate lovemaking, the ultimate stress relief to a day of hard work. Tomorrow would be more adventuring and likely more fighting. That was tomorrow though, for now they would enjoy a night of passion and relaxation with each other.

-
Dungeon Complete. Select Your Bad End-
A. Write-In (Missed Bad End, Extended Bad End, What-If Bad End Scenario, Etc)
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:53 pm

I know I already stated it, but...

Oni Fortress- what if Lina (who was still in the fiery zentai with the Efreet-made flame sword) fell to the influence of her sword and tried to steal the red potion after seeing what it did to Celtica?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:03 pm

I can't decide which bad end I want to see more, so I'll be happy if any of the ones I previously mentioned gets picked.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next