Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 19 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  vesago_x Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:48 am

I agree with Aggra. It would be amusing to see Elphelt charm the Rainbow Maiden.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 19 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:17 am

E, Reward Lina for a job well done (using the Rings) or maybe a wink
Followed by D, supporting Aggra
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:19 am

I'd kind of what to split up again and see what the Rainbow Haired Maiden does when she realizes that we're not stepping into her trap room again... will she report to her Queen, group up with a unseen villainess, or wait for us to be distracted and try to brainwash us again... So D, Valeria goes to the garden and Elphelt goes back to the entrance.

Also Zero, progress on the recovery of the PMs is proceeding well, though it is taking more time than I would like to admit.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:22 pm

I definitely would like to clear out the "pool area," so I'll defer to everyone else's split-choice with D.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:58 am

Though these enemies had been defeated that rainbow maiden still remained and would almost assuredly become a problem if they didn't do something about her. Elphelt seemed to read what Celtica was thinking too and spoke up. "Well Valeria, you can go whichever way you want. I'm going to deal with that woman at the pool." she said, snapping her fingers and causing her four maids, Artoria, Tsubaki and Celtica to all group around the bride.

Valeria simply shrugged. "Suit yourself. Then I guess we'll continue exploring." she said, the two teams dividing once more. Celtica had been a little curious for a while and figured now would be a good time to further test the abilities that ring of hers. "That was some nice work Lina." she said to the masked maiden, who smirked behind her mask. "Well of course, I am pretty amazing." she said. The Blood Ring then glowed as Celtica pushed some thoughts onto her, that she enjoyed being praised for following orders. She felt the surge and couldn't help but moan a little with her will weakened by her outfit.

"I'm sure our princess will be very happy to see you continue to work, as will I." Celtica said with a wink, and now Lina had no response but a simple nod. Luckily for her, the mask was hiding her blushing face. The team then moved right back into the trap room, the scent of latex still lingering there as they saw an annoyed looking rainbow maiden. "You girls are more dangerous than expected."

"Well, it helps that your forces are lacking. But I suppose that's inevitable when all your talented knights can't help but defect and serve a superior woman~" Elphelt said smugly, doing a playful wink as she rubbed a maid's head and made them moan slightly. This teasing didn't amuse the rainbow maiden at all, but she hadn't made a move yet. There might be more girls in the pool waiting to sneak attack though, could it be an ambush from there or did this woman have something else in mind.

Meanwhile, Valeria's team continued north until they reached a new intersection with four paths. One was the path that they came from and the one in front of them bent in such a way that it was likely the path right of the stairs from the entrance. "Look, that leads outside!" Nepgear said pointing down the left path, even from there they could see that was clearly the garden mentioned. "I think we've got bigger problems right now." Asia said as she pointed to the right path, another headless Dullahan approaching from it.

Team Elphelt-
A. Use the Brainfreeze Shield, force the rainbow maiden to make the first move.
B. Approach her and attack.
C. Strike from afar, keeping away from the pool.
D. Send the maid knights to make a new maid of the woman.
E. Write-In.

Team Valeria-
A. Have the Mummy Dullahan deal with this one, and go down another path (Which one?)
B. Fight the Dullahan as normal.
C. Use the same tactic as before to make a new mummy out of the Dullahan.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:11 am

D and C
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:22 am

testuser wrote:D and C
Let's give Valeria a good order an Elphelt one that should end in a wonderful ending!
So I agree with... Rainday? Embarassed

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:05 am

C and C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:55 pm

D and C
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:41 pm

I'm in agreement; D and C.

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Aggra wrote:
testuser wrote:D and C
Let's give Valeria a good order an Elphelt one that should end in a wonderful ending!
So I agree with... Rainday? Embarassed

Yep
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Valeria smirks as she sees the Dullahan coming at at them. "Well well my mummy, looks like you'll be getting a new friend." she said without fear as she began walking towards the creature and summoning up golden bandages. "Keep her distracted until I can paralyze her, would you dears?" she asked the rest of the party, who prepared for battle. The monster was tough, and with it's blade of darkness managed to land a hit on Nepgear. Luckily, Asia was on point with her Twilight Healing to remove the corruptive influence of the wound before it could grow into something dangerous. Just as with the first Dullahan, it could only take so many numbing slices from Valeria's heels until it was unable to fight against the torrent of golden wrappings that surrounded it and took it over.

"Now then, what were you guarding?" Valeria wondered as the party looked down the hall the monster had attacked from. It seemed like there were no doors going to any other rooms, but what they did find was an outfit hanging up on the wall. "I don't get it, what is something like that doing sitting here defended by that monster? It's just a dress." Ayane asked. The outfit seemed like a simple enough dark blue dress, with coiling black and white gloves and boots and similar mask. Valeria felt that there was something special about it, but even looking at it closer she couldn't figure out what. Still, she couldn't just leave it there and took it for later examination before turning around and looking at her options.

Meanwhile, Celtica and Elphelt were staring down the rainbow maiden on opposite sides of the latex pool. "My dear sweet maids, why don't you clean up that trash over there. I'd rather not get close enough to smell her vile stench." Elphelt said, her gun pointed at the irritated woman as she remained a safe distance away. The maids all nodded and quickly moved out, circling around both sides of the pool.

With two sets of maids coming towards the woman, it was easy for one to keep on eye out for traps while the other focused on the target. The maids were both graceful and professional in their movements. The rainbow maiden tried to use her dazzling light to trance them, but as former workers within this castle they easily predicted it and avoided looking at the light. With a quick movement one got close and pushed her feather duster into the woman's face, brushing it multiple times to thoroughly daze her.

The maiden stumbled, trying in vain to recompose herself only to be grabbed from behind by another maid. Two more held their hands out preparing their Brainwash Attack. "Welcome to your new job. Work hard, and do not disappoint your princess." the corrupted maid knight said as the enemy was blasted with water and then surrounded by a cloth that altered her into another loyal servant of Elphelt. Her rainbow colored hair, now turned short and strict, was the only reminder of who she had been.

"Wow, them maids really are hard workers..." Nephenee said, getting oddly aroused watching the maiden get blasted by that brainwashing water. "And even better, they work for me!" Elphelt said cheerfully. With that enemy dealt with they could once again do what they wanted.

Team Valeria-
A. Head left, back towards Team Elphelt.
B. Head straight, into the Garden.
C. Head right, towards the other path to the entrance.
D. Write-In.

Team Elphelt-
A. Investigate the latex pool now that the enemies were gone.
B. Look around the room, there may be more traps around.
C. Leave towards the garden.
D. Leave towards the entrance.
E. Try and gather more information from the former rainbow maiden, she seemed higher ranked than the maids.
F. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:24 pm

B
E (I want to save the A fun for later)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:43 pm

I'd say C and E.

vladimirpootis

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:35 pm

B, if I recall there was another room beyond the garden?

E while having the Maid Knights do B
(And most definitely A before we leave, very curious as to the latex properties. They may prove worth while.)

Also I have some nefarious suggestions that we can address after we completel our work here.
-speak in private with Nephenee and privately with Asia namely
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:13 pm

B and E, sorry beautiful long hair Sad
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:38 pm

B and E
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:38 pm

B and E.
Kinda anticlimatic the rainbow maidrn. Very Happy
Thought she had something up her sleeves but looks like she was just a lamp for the mansion. Very Happy
Maybe she still isn't enslaved and just plays the good maid!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:29 am

"Let's grill this maid on what she knows." Celtica mentioned to Elphelt, who agreed and snapped her fingers to order her closer. "Maid, tell us what you know about Beauty Queen and this castle." she demanded, and with a polite nod the former rainbow maiden did just that. Some of the information was previously known, like the garden and the armory, but there was some new stuff in there as Celtica asked about something that had been bothering her.

"This castle is pretty close to the village, but not even Tsubaki here knew about it. There has to be a reason." Celtica said. "Correct. The villagers have all been influenced by Beauty Queen's agents, and are unable to recall the castle's existence." the new maid said, surprising everyone but especially Tsubaki. "What!? That's impossible, when could I have effected by this?" she asked in surprise.

"I'd say the better question is can we trust you to not betray us?" Lina said. The thought had crossed Celtica's mind too, if the villagers were able to be influenced there was a chance that Tsubaki could turn on them. "No, I would never betray my princess...but...can I really even trust myself?" she wondered. "I've been pretty thorough with claiming you, but if it would make you feel better Celtica can just use the Brainfreeze Shield and make sure any pesky Beauty Queen brainwashing is out of your system." Elphelt said.

Tsubaki nodded. "That would probably be for the best, just in case." she said. Celtica once again brought the shield up and let Elphelt have some fun with her knight's mind while Artoria and Lina spoke. "If everyone in that village can be influenced by Beauty Queen, then that injured girl we left there might be in trouble." Artoria said. "I'm sure she'll be fine. No one ever tried to brainwash any of us while we were there, and Beauty Queen will be long gone the next time we visit." Lina told her.

"Can you tell us anything else? About Beauty Queen, or her higher ranked agents?" Celtica asked. The maid thought about what she knew. "She possesses monsters that she has under her control. There are the Dullahan, but also a Drider and a group of plant women..."

Meanwhile, Valeria and her group soon saw the misty sky once more as they exited out into the garden. It was a gorgeous place with a variety of beautiful flowers all around, nice stone paths along the garden leading to a sparkling fountain and to doors to other parts of the castle on each side. "One of these doors must lead to that armory." Valeria said as they slowly walked along the path. The fountain had a faint rainbow around it, which Valeria's party decided to not look at too hard just in case after seeing that maiden.

"Those Eroknights and Maid Knights, Rainbow Maidens, Dullahan, plant girls and even a Drider. Beauty Queen certainly has herself well guarded. Valeria might be in trouble if she was moving towards the garden, should we help?" Celtica asked, thinking about the types of enemies she's heard about. If there was any place for plant women to be, the garden would be it. "I'm sure they will be fine on their own Cel. What's a few weeds going to do to them?" Elphelt said, though making Valeria owe her again did sound appealing.

Team Elphelt-
A. Remain in the latex pit room to gather more info.
B. Head out and towards the entrance hall.
C. Head out and towards the garden.
D. Write-In.

Team Valeria-
A. Head towards the north door.
B. Head towards the east door.
C. Head towards the west door.
D. Explore the garden.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:51 am

A and C!

vladimirpootis

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:31 am

C and D.  :3

Last edited by DrgnmastrAlex on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:33 am

A and B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:25 am

A and D

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:51 am

A and D sounds good to me.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:39 pm

C and D
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next