Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 16 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  obviousagent Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:28 am

Happy Birthday dude.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 16 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 am

Before going to see Elphelt, Celtica decided that she would stop in on her cute servant Asia for a few reasons. The bodysuit clad priestess was happy to see her, bowing politely to the girl. Nephenee was still on Celtica's mind...and she was thinking that perhaps she needed to make the reverse the case. "Asia, while you were under the influence of the Undine did you do anything to Nephenee?" the dark skinned knight asked.

Asia nodded. "She was one of the girls I was enslaving in their dreams." she admitted. Though she expected scolding, Celtica actually smiled. "That's alright. I need you to do something for me." the knight said and gave her the Dream Orb once more. "We need to make sure no betrayals happen, so get rid of those thoughts. Replacing the Undine in her head with someone else wouldn't be difficult, would it?" she asked. Asia understood exactly what she meant. Seeing the girl nod again Celtica gave her a headpat. "Good."

She stopped the blonde from leaving then and there however. "Hold it, Nephenee isn't asleep anyways and I need your help for something. I got these items at the resort and they might be dangerous. I'm going to try them out but you need to be here in case they do something unexpected." she explained. "Just leave it to me Mistress!" Asia said excitedly.

With Asia watching Celtica took the gear out and gave it all a go. Swinging the Ivory Slasher and Sandstorm Tomahawk they seemed not only like good weapons but safe to use, no noticeable effects there. These heavy weapons of the Kaiser Blades required a fancy looking gold and red visor to go onto Celtica's face, and the moment it did though the blades rose and flew behind her telepathically what flew into her was control programming from the visor. "Kaiser Unit...online..." a monotone voice rang out, Asia rushing over and exerting some effort to pull the visor off and free her mistress.

"Ok, that's one to put to the side...though I can see the use with some modifications." Celtica said. Next came the accessories. The Star Shard Locket did as expected, boosting magical ability, but Celtica was suspicious of the tiara. It just seemed like such an obvious thing to use to control someone. Ah well, Asia was here and at worst the Oracle could take her over to remove it, and she put it on. As expected, she felt a strong compulsion to dance for whoever was around, in this case Asia. The pleasure felt from the dancing was so nice, she could resist but wanting to resist would be so tough.

Asia chased around the pirouetting Celtica until she managed to take it off herself through her own impressive willpower. All that remained were the two outfits. First was the Raresilver armor, sleek silver with some extra protective black metal overtop. She put it on and walked around in it, and Celtica felt nothing out of the ordinary. Swapping to the icy military style blue outfit of the Frost Force Uniform however Celtica felt a chill ripple through her body. Dulling her motions, coating her heart, making her feel little except the urge to serve her commander. "How strange..." she said with a monotone voice.

So the tiara, the visor and the uniform were the three that were dangerous. Though, perhaps some could be useful. When she had the uniform on she just felt a desire to serve Elphelt, probably because she was the closest thing to a commander she had. If that was how it worked, then it could be useful to put on someone without much issue. Maybe Nepgear...

"Thank you for helping me with the tests Asia, this was very useful." Celtica told her minion, the praise making the girl blush. With nothing left to be done now it was time to go see Elphelt and prepare for tomorrow's battle.

When she arrived at the forest camp Elphelt really was using the Nereid as a footrest. "Welcome back Cel! I hope everything went well." she said, beckoning Celtica to come closer so they could exchange a quick kiss. "I think everything is ready on my side." the knight explained, Elphelt getting up and thanking her water monster servant.

The two began to walk to the sleeping area of the camp. "Just in case, I had a little fun with my pet to ensure she didn't get any nasty surprises put in her during her scouting." Elphelt explained. "You always are on top of things, I hadn't even considered that." Celtica responded with a smile. The two stripped of their clothing and got into bed, Celtica lying down while Elphelt got on top of her.

"We probably shouldn't get to wild, so I'll try to contain myself a little~" Elphelt cooed out, rubbing Celtica's breasts like she owned them. "We'll need to not wake the others too Elph~" Celtica reminded her, pulling Elphelt down and into a delicious long kiss. "How boring. Your moaning is always so cute~" the pink haired gunslinger said before continuing the kiss and having some quiet fun before bed.

In the morning Drake's voice bellowed out to awaken the others. Her and Mio had worked tirelessly into the night, along with Mio's girls, and instead of being done in the afternoon they had gotten the ship done this morning. It wasn't massive, and it didn't have weapons, but it could sail without breaking and fit everyone onto it.

Which meant that Celtica's time to help out had come. She would need to defeat that Charybdis monster or even this boat would be torn to pieces by the powerful whirlpools. Since the monster was technically outside the island's domain they could fight her physically, but it would also have to be in the water. "Alright, let's do this. Everyone get ready!" Celtica said.

Multiple choices required-
A. Change equipment.
B. Don't change equipment.

A. Select who to bring (Bring only party members, ask others for help, etc).

A. Approach the Charybdis head on.
B. Approach the Charybdis from multiple angles and surround her.
C. Send part of the party in to fight, leaving others back in case something goes bad (who?).

---
Oh boy it's been a while. I really apologize, work and then my Castlevania CYOA on Deviantart combined to drain me a lot. I hope to have a few updates out a week from now on, hopefully.

Oh, ALSO-
For the anniversary there was a bad end of people's choice planned alongside the interlude I did a while back. While the interlude got a consensus however, the bad end didn't really have one. So I'm gonna say we try that vote again, say what missed or possible bad end you want to see! The one with the most votes will be chosen.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  PutridRose Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:41 pm

If no one is going to respond to this I'll take the chance to insert myself into the voting, and try to bring attention to it once more. I've been reading since the first thread and never really dared to participate.

A - Change Equipment

• Put on the 'Helmet of Breath' for obvious reasons.
  • Equip the 'Cobalt Saber'. If the Charybdis is as powerful as they are hinting, it's sure to have some kind of immunity or resistance.
  • Put on the 'Leviathan Armor', again for obvious reasons.

A - I'd bring Elphet, Artoria and Asia. Elphet is ours and Artoria's Mistress, and should keep them in line if the monster tries anything, while we should keep Asia obedient in turn. Elphet would be the weakest link but she should be away from the monster and protected by Artoria while we and Asia charge the monster with us as tank and Asia blasting whatever spell she can harness at it. Lina and Nephenee are too dangerous to bring if they are still fantasizing about water monsters, and Bullet's heat/punch based style wouldn't work on open waters. Same goes for Valeria's dex based fighting. I'd rather keep them watching the coast so they can try and beast some sense into us if we come back bested by the Charybdis. Kinda bleeds into the last option's C choice, but ey.

Finally, B. Keep Asia with us on the same boat to fight the Charybdis head on while Elphet remains behind shooting at whatever tries to flank us and giving us "moral support", all while Artoria defends Elphet in turn.

About the bad ending...I would like to see what would have happened if Drake had won her little "pleasure fight" against Elphet. Having our dear sweet sniper netorared away by a sexy rude pirate and/or hiding it to betray us once we are in the boat just presses all of my buttons.

Edited to correct grammar mistakes. A few of them at the very least.

Last edited by PutridRose on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
PutridRose
PutridRose

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:30 pm

I agree with PutridRose.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Before i submit my entry, Zero can you give me a full list of combatant's currently on our side?
Additionally do Drake and her crew (since they'll be manning the ship) have their own gear or will we be able to supplement them with some of our spare equipment?
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:56 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:Before i submit my entry, Zero can you give me a full list of combatant's currently on our side?
Additionally do Drake and her crew (since they'll be manning the ship) have their own gear or will we be able to supplement them with some of our spare equipment?

Yeah, a quick run-down of what we have on hand would help. That's mainly the reason why I didn't immediately post. ...then time got away from me. >.>;
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:39 am

Current party members are Celtica, Elphelt, Asia and Nephenee, along with Drake, the other free pirates and Mio+servants able to provide support. The non-party members have their own gear.

Also, welcome to the thread PutridRose! I hope you have fun and continue to enjoy!

Last edited by ZeroStormZZ on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:41 am

If that's the case, I'm going to echo what PutridRose picked for the options on what to do next. As for potential bad ends, I'll have to get back to you on that. I should have one picked by my next post.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:47 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Current party members are Celtica, Elphelt, Asia and Nephenee, along with Drake, the other free pirates and Mio+servants able to provide support. The non-party members have their own gear.

Also, welcome to the thread PutridRose! I hope you have fun and continue to enjoy!

Question about Drake and her crew and Mio's girls
Are they ranged or melee?
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:41 am

Drake is ranged, the others are melee.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  PutridRose Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:56 am

Oh, I kinda assumed Drake and crew would be the ones manning the boats/ships/whatever. Memory is fuzzy, if that wasn't the case.

I wouldn't bring Mio and her slaves. Other than a friend in common we don't know them that well and she was already enslaved once by the island inhabitants. We don't know her fighting style or what her specialties are other than she's good with her tits and knows the beach very well...which can actually be useful to us!

If Mio stays by the beach and we return charmed, we have literally no idea what she can do. Even less if we allow her to take something from our equipment pile AFTER we leave. It'll be way harder for us to spread Charibdys corruption to others if we don't know what part of the defense can do, and it'll be easier for them to stomp some sense into us.

As for Drake, as I said, I thought she'd be the one sailing us there. If not...well, she should be. Her crew too.
PutridRose
PutridRose

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:28 am

Drake isn't sailing because the ship can't depart until the Charybdis is actually defeated due to the whirlpools the monster summons. The Charybdis herself isn't actually that far from shore.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  PutridRose Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:10 am

Well f me and my reading comprehension then! How far is "not that far from shore"? I understood by the name that she'd be in open waters with the whirlpool and being surrounded by rocks and sunk ships and all that. If we are not going to need to submerge ourselves or don't carry the risk of drowning, the equipment should be different.
PutridRose
PutridRose

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:18 am

Submerging will be needed and drowning is a threat, she's not at shore, but it's more of just a swim out there rather than a boatride. Technically you could use the boat to get there faster, but that runs the risk of it getting wrecked. Sorry if I'm not explaining too well there.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  PutridRose Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:44 am

No, no, my fault for going with my assumptions instead of asking. Shitty GM I make if I think like this. Let me make a few questions then, please:

- Can Elphet fire underwater?
- What kind of ranged weapon does Drake have? Can she use it underwater?
- I think only the Helmet of Breath allows us to breathe underwater, so does this mean the rest (Artoria, Elphet, etc) will have to hold their breath? If so, how long can they do it?
- Do we have access to rope? Like, a lot of it?
- How long, more or less, would it take for us to reach the Carybdis on boat vs swimming?
PutridRose
PutridRose

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:28 am

Drake has pistols powered by her own magical energy, and both her and Elphelt can fire underwater. You would have some rope from the ship preparations, but not much spare. Right now, the Helmet of Breathing or using the Infinite Air scroll to teach someone that spell are your only options for breathing underwater I'm pretty sure. The party could hold for a few minutes once they go down. Swimming would take like 5 minutes at a good pace, while boat would get there in like a minute.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  PutridRose Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:21 am

Um...alright then. If possible, I'd like to change my plan to this:

- Sail there on boat, leaving everyone (Mio and her slaves, Drake and her crew, and everyone in the party) but Celtica and Asia on it.
- Celtica and Asia submerge, wearing the Helmet and using the Spell respectively.
- We face the Charybdis, trying to talk with it first and explain our situation since we can deal with her however we want to.
  - If she is willing to cooperate, we bring her to the boat if necessary, warning her that she will be surrounded and discuss details there.
  - If she isn't willing to cooperate, we engage in combat with the first plan being to tie her up and bring her to the boat, while we could try and reach an agreement. After all, a monster this powerful would make a nice ally, specially if we need to run from the island later on.
- In case things don't go well, instruct everyone but Drake, Mio and their groups to submerge after us once five minutes pass. Whatever is the situation down there, we'll need the help.

As for the band end, I'll keep my vote as it was.
PutridRose
PutridRose

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:18 am

"Drake, let's set sail!" Celtica said, looking at the freshly made boat. It wasn't massive, well armed or well defended but it would get them out of here. What it wouldn't do was survive the whirlpools, resulting in a puzzled look from the pirate captain. "Excuse me? We'll just get shipwrecked again, remember?" Drake said. Celtica had a plan here though. "Just get us close, you'll all be our backup if things go bad. Asia and I are the only ones heading in."

The party and everyone else involved started to get their stuff packed up onto the ship while Asia went over to Celtica, taking the Infinite Air scroll from her and using it to learn the spell. The knight had planned to give it to Asia eventually, she made the most sense if not Lina. This was just the opportune time to do it. Celtica herself meanwhile was getting herself ready with a swap into some special armor. An azure bodysuit that hugged her impressive tan body tightly, with cerulean scale armor overtop. She traded out it's normal helmet for a less fancy blue helmet that would let her breath indefinitely.

With Celtica and Asia ready to roll they boarded the boat, Elphelt awaiting them. "Are you sure this is a good idea Cel?" she asked, and Celtica nodded. "This should work fine. Trust me." the knight reaffirmed. Elphelt seemed worried, but gave a nod her way while Drake and Mio were ordering people to set sail.

Moments later the boat was off, at full mast and heading directly away from the island. "Make sure we don't go too far." Celtica told Drake. It only took a couple of minutes before they got the boat into a calm and still position. "The Charybdis should be around here somewhere. Let's go Asia." Celtica said, her priestess nodding and the two diving off into the water.

It was actually rather beautiful down here, the ocean water surprisingly clear and rather pretty coral growing around at the bottom. It also went deeper than either of them expected already considering they weren't that far out from the island. With air not an issue they continued diving down until Asia pointed to the northeast.

At the ocean floor was a feminine figure cloaked in azure, much of her features obscured from their current distance. The only thing to do was get closer. If possibly Celtica wanted to avoid a fight period with the monster. "Hey!" the knight yelled out, catching the monter's attention. She turned around to reveal dark blue skin, teal markings branding her form and eyes completely red. Her hair was an inky black and mostly obscured by her cloak. "We don't want to fight, just talk." Celtica added.

The glare from the Charybdis was signalling that perhaps she didn't feel the same way and instantly a swirling vortex appeared around the monster with such intensity that the two started to be sucked in. This must have been one of the abilities the Nereid had been describing. "Hey, I said we don't want to fight!" Celtica shouted while pulling out her blade to block an attack. She had already been pushed right up to the Charybdis from the sucking and the monster had formed a high pressure water blade in one of her hands.

Blades clashed and Celtica could see the contempt from the monster. "Humans are such bad liars. Asmodeus told me everything about your challenge. You are no different than any of those other wretched women." she said with a deep and scornful voice, forming a whirlpool around Asia that started spinning her around rapidly to leave her dazed and dizzy.

This was certainly her home turf, Celtica had thought about this already. But the knight was tough enough that this pushing and pulling wasn't really injuring her. "Damn it, I'm trying to keep this civil and you really aren't helping!" Celtica shouted while spinning to do a sword swing, the Charybdis only avoiding by pushing her back. It definitely seemed like she would only be able to attack from a range, or when she was being pulled in. Neither great for her.

The knight looked over to Asia, who was trying to regain her composure and fight, while the Charybdis summoned forth a volley of large bubbles. "That ship up there...is it yours?" the monster asked, and Celtica really didn't like the way she was sounding here. "Just listen for a moment, I-"

Before Celtica could finish her sentence the Charybdis was forming magical power in her hand, and underneath the ship a whirlpool was starting to form and then grow rapidly. "Hell, looks like this plan didn't turn out so hot." Drake said, pulling her guns out while the boat rocked violently.

Deep blue tentacles shot out from the shadows within the Charybdis's cloak while she pulled Asia in, Celtica swimming over to slice through them but lacking speed to get to more than a couple. Still out of it, Asia could only half-heartedly struggle as they pulled her in and the monster obscured Asia with her cloak. "Give her back!" Celtica shouted, firing off a Crusader Wave. No use trying to reason with her now, this had already turned into a fight.

A water tornado surrounded the monster and shot up even to the surface, soaking the wave up light up before dissipating and moving the water away for a short moment. Everything glistened in the exposed region as the Charybdis exposed Asia, who was sporting a new look. Her skin was dark blue as was her hair, her clothing removed and replaced with glowing teal markings. Her eyes were complete black voids though, and tentacles sprung out of her back like the ones that grabbed her.

"This human is no more. She is merely one of my tentacles now. Your friends will be joining soon enough." she added. Celtica turned to see that the boat was getting ripped apart, most of the girls quickly getting pulled into the massive whirlpool. This plan had turned into a complete disaster. "Why not give up?" Asia asked, her voice sounding forced and monotone.

Some gunfire made it towards the Charybdis and her slave as a wounded Elphelt and Mio swam in. "Bad news Cel, most everyone is out of the fight. Drake rescued me but went down with the ship." Elphelt told her. "And I only got away thanks to my lovely servants." Mio added as the two dove downward from the surface to join them. By now the water had already burst back down into the Charybdis's location, Celtica managing to hold onto some coral to avoid getting sucked in once more.

The fact that those two were still active were good, but they wouldn't be able to speak anymore now that they were fully submerged. Asia would be able to cast Infinite Air on them, but with Asia enslaved they had limited time under here. "More pathetic humans. Come to me, let me see you drown in my power." The Charybdis said sternly, sending yet another volley of bubbles out. These ones were just as large but more spread out, and dodging them was an easy task.

Elphelt was firing out shot after shot, Mio swimming in to strike close range only to be intercepted by Asia. The mistress gave a seductive wink to try and distract the girl from the ass strike she was using, but it had no effect on the tentacle'd priestess. Another self whirlpool left Mio flying towards the Charybdis while Asia was attacking her, making it hard to escape if not for another Crusader Wave scoring an actual hit on the monster.

Celtica was staying midrange, slowly closing the distance with Elphelt's gunfire. The look on the girl's face made it clear that she wouldn't be able to do this for too long with her air supply. That time limit made it so that all of them had to be absolutely focused on the monster. So much so that they couldn't take notice of what was happening behind them.

While fighting, the Charybdis had been continuing to push the bubbles out towards the defeated girls at the whirlpool. The massive orbs went in and targeted a different girl each, surrounding them within the bubble. On the plus side, they were no longer going to drown. The negative side was just as bad however as monstrous energy filled and twisted them. Nephenee struggled to resist, but the spear she could use to pop the bubble had been tossed who knows where by the whirlpool. Even Drake was bubbled. Some of the bubbles glowed with a dark energy, intensifying the corruption.

Within those special bubbles even physical changes had already begun, Drake's legs starting to contort in strange ways as a magenta color was creeping up her entire form. For Nephenee it was the same, though instead her skin was turning a tough grayish color and her teeth growing sharp...

As a result of this level of multitasking the Charybdis's attacks on the party had slowed, taking defensive moves or using Asia to strike. "Free will is unnecessary. To be mistress's tentacle is far more fulfilling than to be a human." Asia said while tentacle whipping at Celtica, who took the hit and grabbed a tentacle, then tossed her aside to swim at the main threat once more.

Celtica landed a downward swing onto the Chrarybdis, leaving her open for a sniper shot from Elphelt that would hopefully do the trick. As she was aiming however tentacles came from behind and grabbed her, pressing against her in such a way that she couldn't help but open her mouth. But Asia was visible over there fighting Mio, so who?

"Oh Elphelt~ Wouldn't it be wonderful to be a monster~" the mature voice of Drake rang out, her transformation complete. Though her outfit was still partly there her skin was magenta and her eyes a deep gold with black sclera, her lower half a mass of tentacles and her hair tentacle-like as well. Celtica couldn't believe what she was seeing, based on the book she read Drake had become a Kraken. "Don't worry, you won't need to breath soon~ Just relax and think of the ocean~" Drake cooed out, tentacles sliding down towards Elphelt's pussy while others slid against her breasts.

It wasn't just her either. Mio, whose ability to hold her breath was proving to be very impressive, was clashing with Asia again and again only for support to come in the form of Nephenee blitzing through the water and striking her down with her tail. Nephenee's hair was now completely wild and her skin a rough grey color, some sharp black markings on her. Find blades appeared on her arms and at the sides of her head. Her mouth was filled with razor sharp teeth and she too possessed gold and black eyes, while a long shark tail flopped controllably behind her. "Come on, you gotta be tougher than that! Me me somethin' fun!" the newly vicious Nephenee said with a grin.

Looking back, Celtica could see that everyone from the ship had been enslaved. The majority at least still seemed human, just clad in the Charybdis's markings and with pure white eyes. Mio moved over to Celtica and they floated back to back. "Sorry, I screwed this one up." Celtica said, talking not just to Mio but to everyone there. Elphelt's eyes were rolling back as Drake continued to use her body lewdly and the Charybdis smirked. "Deal with them."

The legion of slaves charged in, many of them Mio's former servants. Celtica and Mio refused to give up, and continued fighting until they were completely overwhelmed...

-

"Yes ma'am, we shall serve you faithfully from now on." Celtica and Mio said in unison, blank eyed and naked on the shore of the island. They had been equipped with demonic tattoos along their bodies, their hair altered to be pink with black highlights and a mix of pink and black makeup adorning their faces.

Looking them over, Asmodeus clapped and licked her lips. The Charybdis had driven a hard bargain, the demon lord personally wanted Elphelt working for her too, but considering she got the majority of the slaves that had been brainwashed she couldn't complain. Looking at the fancy stylized ASMODEUS tattoo that was branded across the midriff of each she couldn't help but smile. "I know you'll do excellent jobs ensuring no one every leaves this paradise~" she said, playfully waltzing over and giving both of them a kiss. She'd alter the brainwashing to make them more playful later, but for now she'd enjoy what the monster gave her.

Under the sea meanwhile, the Charybdis was enjoying her new toys. Asmodeus protected all who were shipwrecked by her usually, which meant she only ever got claim on those who tried to escape the island. Kraken Drake and Shark Nephenee had been wonderful additions to these waters, their lewd and vicious natures were quite enjoyable to see. Humans were trash to the monster, but they did make such excellent materials for new "friends".

And new slaves, since Drake had been so kind as to drop her catch upon the Charybdis's orders. The broken Elphelt had drifted down, where the monster's tentacles lie in wait to grab her just as Drake's had done. She had pulled her into her cloak, into her realm, and vigorously assaulted her body with lewd corruption. Every single piece of her felt overwhelming lust ramming into her like a freight train, breaking down not just her humanity but her individuality.

Elphelt was no more. She was no human, not even a monster truly. With deep azure skin and hair, jet black eyes and glowing teal markings she was nothing more than a tentacle. An extension of the Charybdis's own will and nothing more. Only the overwhelmed traces of a sense of self remained, and her entire mind was focused on obeying her new mistress.

The two tentacle girls pressed against each other, breasts rubbing together as they made out like puppets for the monster's amusement. Hands pressing against each other's pussies, lewd moans ringing out, even Drake was playing with herself to the show. The Charybdis smirked, a very satisfying day of destroying humanity, and hoped someone else would be foolish enough to attempt escape as well...

BAD END - Charybdis

---
In case it wasn't obvious, bringing the boat is a very bad idea. If it's close enough to get you to the Charybdis, it's close enough for the Charybdis to destroy it. As always, select your restart point.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  PutridRose Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:30 pm

Bufff...seeing the horrible consequences of my choices, I think I'll abstain from voting. I can't see a way to win this without being underwater if she is that powerful under there. Yes, the boat gave her slaves and that's honestly my fault for not realizing how easy it'd be to sunk, but still...

My vote for the bad end stays the same, if that still counts.
PutridRose
PutridRose

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:46 pm

I'm thinking the fewer people that are brought along into the fight, the better. Or maybe between three to five total for the group that's going to fight. Also, really nifty lesson about bringing in the ship and having everyone else around, plus Charybdis's powers.

I'd say the stuff PutridRose picked for Celtica and Asia are fine, but we should bring in a few others. Asia should stay in the back, preferably away from Charybdis when the group actually starts fighting her, and sticks purely to support. Otherwise, it looked like the Celtica/Elphelt combo was having some success.

Midrange with close-range fighters getting in quick hits might be the best way to go. And as for transportation to Charybdis, the further out the ship is from the location of the battle, the better. It might actually be best to just have the group have Asia use the waterbreathing spell on them and keep the effect up as they make their way to Charybdis and during the fight.

So I'd say for the sake of the fight, Celtica, Asia, and Elphelt are musts, and bring in Drake for ranged support and Nephenee to fight alongside Celtica and do the same as her. Considering the nature of the bubble attacks, a loose grouping might be best, with Drake hanging close to Asia as protection while Elphelt tries to be a mobile long-range attacker. I don't know what equipment we could give to Elphelt to make that happen, but I'd advocate doing that, and everyone having weaponry to give mobility underwater or spells that can do the same.

Also, for missed bad endings, I want to see the Nyotengu ending we missed. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:16 pm

I also want to note, since I think this wasn't fully clear, the way that Infinite Air scroll and scrolls as a whole function. You use them on a party member and they just gain that spell straight up, in comparison to spellbooks where you need downtime to study them. So once Asia learns Infinite Air, she can allow as many people as her MP permits to breath underwater.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:11 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:I also want to note, since I think this wasn't fully clear, the way that Infinite Air scroll and scrolls as a whole function. You use them on a party member and they just gain that spell straight up, in comparison to spellbooks where you need downtime to study them. So once Asia learns Infinite Air, she can allow as many people as her MP permits to breath underwater.

That's what I figured, which was why I mentioned bringing in more people. I still think a group of five or six is probably our best bet. Two to three and the group would be in bad straights if one was controlled/converted, and any more than the numbers I've seen and we would likely see the fight go the same way as it did with the first attempt. I figure, since it's a utility spell, it won't cost Asia too much MP to cast on multiple people. That said, only having to cast it on her and four other people max would keep MP costs down for her.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:39 pm

I agree with DrgnmastrAlex, for the story.

I agree with PutridRose, for the Bad End.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:34 am

Frankly im just burnt out on this, Lets go with DrgnmastrAlex

As for Bad Ends, none. Lets get the train back on the rails
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:34 am

"Alright everyone, let's dive in." Celtica said, the various passengers of the boat getting ready as she tossed her faithful priestess a scroll. "I'm going to need you to be our air supply down there Asia. Hit as many of us as you can with the spell on that scroll." she added. Not her though, the tanned knight had her own means of handling that with the breath helmet she picked up a while back.

Drake and Elphelt were already standing at the shore line raring to go, Nephenee following soon after. "The ship'll be safe, Mio's got it covered there. Celtica herself was now clad in an azure bodysuit that hugged her impressive tan body tightly, with cerulean scale armor overtop. Asia cast her magic and the others were enchanted, the air giving spell lasting more than long enough for this fight to end one way or another.

This would be a tough battle even with this group. The Charybdis was a monster, which meant that the Oracle wouldn't be giving support if things got rough. No time for conversation or weakness. They would need to dive at their enemy with all they had. The five maidens started swimming out the way the monstrous maiden was said to be.

It took a bit of a trip to reach their prey but after going deep enough there she was. At the ocean floor was a feminine figure cloaked in azure, much of her features obscured from their current distance. She turned around, sensing the presence of the intruders, to reveal dark blue skin, teal markings branding her form and eyes completely red. Her hair was an inky black and mostly obscured by her cloak. "So the humans arrive, just as she said they would." a stern voice rang out through the ocean waters.

"Then you know we're here to take you down. It's time to end this shipwrecking nightmare." Celtica stated. She had to be careful right now. The information that the Nereid gave them said that the monster could pull them close and if that happened things could get rough.

The aquatic beauty laughed. "You are all hopeless." she said before instantly summoning a whirling vortex of waves around her. The entire sea area swirling and the five girls began to get dragged in. Drake and Elphelt began to fire off blasts at her, their guns working well to shoot her from a range. While tentacles slid out from her shadowy cloak to deflect some, the Charybdis did take hits that forced her to stop the whirlpool and go on the offensive.

Despite her powers of pulling, the Charybdis was able to move rather quickly through the water. No, on second look Celtica realized it wasn't speed but water magic to push herself. Either way she rushed right at the party, tentacles crawling Asia's way only for Nephenee to stab one with a thrust. The blue skinned monster winced out in pain and shot a water burst Nephenee's way to send her hurtling outwards but Celtica was in there as well to get to slashing.

They just needed to keep her on her toes and pin her down. If she couldn't escape then a Divine Romancer would seal the deal. This time a whirlpool formed around Elphelt and Drake, spinning them around and dizzying them to deal with their far too accurate aim. Then came a water push from behind to send them hurtling towards the Charybdis's waiting tentacles.

Those two weren't the only long range fighters though. "Crusader Wave!" Celtica shouted as a wave of light struck her from the side, the Charybdis taking another big hit. This was go time, Celtica thought, as she swam right into the spiraling Elphelt that was being catapulted forward.

The duo began to spin and spin, but united were regaining their balance. "Think you can handle a shot right now?" Celtica asked. Even with the spinning going on she could see Elphelt's smirk. "With you? Anytime."

Drake shot off blasts from her pistols, which missed from her dazed state, but kept the Charybdis pinned down. It didn't matter if she missed so long as the monster wasn't moving. Coming out of their dance-like spin Celtica and Elphelt had their weapons at the ready, light glowing from them. With great blade and great cannon in unison their voices rang out together. "Divine Romancer!"

A piecing light tore through the ocean like a typhoon, purging everything in it's path with destruction radiance. And that path was right where the Charybdis had ended up. The entire sea in the area glowed for a scant few seconds. When that light faded, the Charybdis was no more.

-

"Well it's not as comfy as my old one, but it sails well!" Drake said, her hands on the boat's wheel as they set off. With that victory the whirlpools that had surrounded the island would be no more. Not just them, anyone could leave the island. Of course, most of the current residents were too brainwashed to want to. A couple of the passengers were drinking booze to celebrate, where they found it nobody knows, when a sweet and intoxicating sent filled the ship.

Celtica turned towards the scent's source to see Asmodeus herself had teleported in uninvited. "You know, you girls are the first group to ever escape my island. I'm not upset, I'm impressed." she said as she strut over towards the knight. Many of the people on the ship, mostly Mio's slaves, couldn't help but stare at her tits bouncing with each step.

Celtica managed to avoid being one of those people, but only barely. "So then, the deal is done right?" she asked.

Asmodeus nodded. "In every way. Consider Asmodeus Island a safe place for you all, should you wish to work with me in the future~" she said playfully, moving up so her tits were against Celtica's then pulling out a pink and black card from the middle of her own. "My card. Call me up if you have a particularly nasty human in need of a vacation, we'll work something out~" she added before pulling back and tossing the card Celtica's way.

Before Celtica even had the chance to respond the woman was already fading into a pink mist. "Ah, by the way! If my magic didn't whisk your friends to my island, there's only two others islands to check! Head north for the nasty swamps of Valdra Island, or head west for the lovely Owp Island! Tata for now~" the demon lord added before fully vanishing.

Valdra Island, an isle of swamp, and Owp Island...Asmodeus seemed to enjoy that one, but that was also the one the notes from Beauty Queen's castle said was dangerous. It was probably dangerous for the same reason Asmodeus enjoys it thinking about it. But their friends could have ended up on either or both.

With a new boat to voyage with, Celtica needed to decide which to check first.

---
A. Valdra Island
B. Owp Island
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next