World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 18 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Thu May 16, 2019 4:04 am

As Celtica contemplates what to do, a familiar voice rings out in her head. "Of course I agree, but fair warning. That blonde over there is trouble." the voice of the Oracle rang out. Celtica looked over to Sylphie, who was smiling politely and simply standing at her shop. "Honestly even if you used my power I doubt you'd be able to hypnotize her."

How annoying, Celtica thought to herself. And of course it was Sylphie who was holding onto the Deep Ring that would make this all so much easier. Maybe the plan could still work with some adjustments though. The dark skinned knight just needed to do a little improvising.

---
This isn't a real update, just more of a "hey I'm gonna try to update this every few days again" thing, and also I didn't want the first thing after a hiatus to be Celtica failing. Options are the same as they were, and hopefully I'll be able to manage updating this more regularly this time.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 18 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  tilltherewas1 on Thu May 16, 2019 2:52 pm

Woo-Hoo! welcome back

I'm gonna go with my original suggestion of buying the Deep Ring first, using Asia's money (i'm sure we'll think of a way to properly pay her back) and then show everyone our great magic trick.

Though judging from Oracle, we might speak with Val first on her take of these shop girls. Maybe work out a 'hostile takeover' if we get Sylphie on our wave length.

Edit: Hmm, or we could maybe get Dana on our side, using that Flash Shield. Blinding Sylphie long enough for us to snag the Ring and bring her under our control.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ on Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Celtica decided to take her one eyed friend's warning to heart, but that didn't mean she couldn't get some of what she wanted. "Asia, I'm going to need your money. I'm a bit low on funds for what I've got planned." the tan skinned knight said. Her loyal priestess of course emptied her coins onto Celtica without a moment of hesitation.

Part one of the plan, walk up to Sylphie and buy the Deep Ring. Something with that kind of power would be incredibly useful. The blonde waved goodbye after she bought it, and Celtica stopped for just a moment. Maybe with this thing she could bring the merchant under control? No, too risky. If the Oracle had given her a warning that probably meant she should follow it.

The other merchants however were another matter entirely. A quick slip-on of the ring and a quick walk over to the blacksmith and she was ready to go. "Hello, I've got this shield here I'd like you to take a look at." Celtica said, pulling the Brainfreeze Shield up and letting it swirl. Dana thought nothing of it at first as she moved in to take a closer look, then thought nothing at all as spirals filled her eyes.

"Yes...of course you can have the sword for free...anything you want..." the redhead groggily said as she handed Celtica the dark blade. This girl's wares were nice, maybe she'd keep this one for later. That would be for another time however, there was no telling if their friends were safe.

The knight did find time to do the same hypnosis trick on the shopkeeper in the clothing shop though. She just couldn't help herself, she wanted to have that dark looking maid uniform for herself. Well, mainly for her friends to wear. Brainwashing this girl was even easier than the last and Celtica walked out with another tool in her arsenal.

There were still things she wanted from Sylphie, but they could wait. If these swamps were really full of treasure then she'd get the money for them the old fashioned way easily. Now it was time to decide the best way to dive in. Bullet was waiting out there for them.

A. Brainwash the blonde haired swordswoman into your guide, let her lead the way.
B. Head along the outskirts to try and find the best path into the swamp.
C. Go directly into the swamp from the front.
D. Write-In

Also, change anyone's equipment? (Party is Celtica, Valeria, Nephenee, Asia and Elphelt)
A. Yes
B. No
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:12 pm

Woo-hoo an update and glad to see my plan partially worked!
For the record, when we do find some of gold in the swamps, i would like us to reimburse Asia and the shop girls. We are "Heroines" after all Razz and these lovely ladies need to make a living.

A. We could always use a guide and someone to help fill the roster until we get Bullet back.

As for equipment
Celtica gets that Deep Ring (though this might be good with Asia - With her 'Devoted' to us and her own Brainwashing attack, this could be a powerful combo)

I think we can hold off on the other items for the moment, though we might consider equipping Seto (blonde swordswoman with the Darkness Blade)

hopefully others chime in on this, I'm assuming they chose the items for a reason Razz
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  PutridRose on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:32 pm

Oh lord, I should check on this more often ~

We really should reimburse the shopkeeper, specially if she's going to wake up and see that her big shinny Dark Blade is gone and she doesn't remember to whom she sold it ~ Or worse yet, if she does remember. We don't want THAT many problems with the law, now do we?

(A) sounds good, but I wouldn't say brainwash her directly, she's probably kinda prepared for it, being a guide in a dangerous swamp and all. Perhaps we can use the ring and shield to increase her disposition towards guiding us first and getting paid later without it being too obvious. If not then yes, take her brain hostage ♥

(B) I'd keep the ring for ourselves. Asia being devoted might be able to win the "boxing" match if she gets in a brainwashing stalemate with someone else.
PutridRose
PutridRose

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:34 pm

PutridRose wrote:Oh lord, I should check on this more often ~

We really should reimburse the shopkeeper, specially if she's going to wake up and see that her big shinny Dark Blade is gone and she doesn't remember to whom she sold it ~ Or worse yet, if she does remember. We don't want THAT many problems with the law, now do we?

(A) sounds good, but I wouldn't say brainwash her directly, she's probably kinda prepared for it, being a guide in a dangerous swamp and all. Perhaps we can use the ring and shield to increase her disposition towards guiding us first and getting paid later without it being too obvious. If not then yes, take her brain hostage ♥

(B) I'd keep the ring for ourselves. Asia being devoted might be able to win the "boxing" match if she gets in a brainwashing stalemate with someone else.

Seconding this.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:48 pm

PutridRose wrote:Oh lord, I should check on this more often ~

Sounds good.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:40 pm

So is this just dead then? Sad
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:20 pm

Nope. Zero's just been really busy.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum