Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 9 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:34 am

Too many tempting options. I can guess where one is based on an earlier reveal. I’ll have to go with... Nyotengu. Where is she?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 9 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Nyotengu-
Spoiler:

And you only get one choice, not three. Gotta trim it down to a single one.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Ok then just Vilia then. Gotta try and push the boundaries

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:57 pm

Is it..bad that I wanna see a Nereid or Sea Serpent Bad End at some point?

As for my choice...A. Splitting up our forces might not be the best idea, but if we can take care of the serpent, it'll make life easier. Possibly.
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:20 am

Neither of the types of opponents they were facing could be left alone, it was time to put the party's size to good use and attack the Nereids and the massive Sea Serpent at once. Celtica dashed towards one of the aquatic beauties and holy flames surrounded her blade as she struck with her new sword. It was a strong blow that did solid damage even to the fire resistant monster, who scowled. "Playing hard to get? Fine, I'll just drag you to the depths!"

There was still a bit of time before the Sea Serpent would be in striking distance of the boat and while it was sturdy it would only be able to take so much punishment. Both Drake and Elphelt were letting loose shot after shot on the massive water monster while Lina had avoided a Nereid's water tentacle to move over and blast it with some lightning. Ayane and Bullet were quick to cover them and engage with the oncoming Nereid forces.

The numbers of the monsters were plentiful, but they were still aquatic monsters. So long as no one got dragged into the water they lacked their advantages. "You have no chance against us monsters." Artoria said sternly to a trio of them, Nepgear right there with her slashing them back. Valeria meanwhile was behind them inspecting the monsters. "Hmmm...they are rather appealing, but we aren't going to be near the water that often..." she said to herself, her mind on the deal she made with Celtica. "Uh, Valeria, I don't think now's the time to just stare at them." Nepgear said to her.

As the Nereid problem on the ship was being managed and the monsters forced back, Celtica swapped targets and joined the others in firing on the Sea Serpent. She was an impressive beast for sure, able to take plenty of punishment and still keep going. With a roar she slammed her fist down towards the boat, striking it and shaking the entire thing before a Crusader Wave to the face caused her to flinch. "Let's not have any more of that." Celtica said to the giantess.

"You heard the lady, full salvo everyone!" Drake shouted out, Celtica launching a second wave while Elphelt and the pirate continued to shoot. Lina released another lightning bolt that shot out straight through the chest once more and at last the beast fell. The few remaining Nereid instantly jumped off the ship to escape, seeing that they were outmatched. "Yeah, you better run!" Lina shouted their way with a smirk.

With the enemy force dispatched everyone regrouped. "Only a few hits to the ship, we'll manage just fine." Drake told the others. "Good thing too, we won't be able to get any repairs out here until we reach a port." she added. Nobody took too much damage either since that massive monster seemed more interested in striking the ship than the people on it. "Then let's keep going. I can see the destination from here!" Celtica said, pointing towards the vague island shape.

The ship continued it's path only for a short while until another incident. The sky darkened with clouds and the wind blew harshly as waves crashed around the boat. "Something's not right." Drake said sternly. "It was so clear just a few minutes ago..." Asia said. That rumor about ships vanishing around Asmodeus Island, could this be part of that?

The answer soon came as the entire party saw massive whirlpools start to form around them, vicious spirals that were ready to tear them apart. Not just in front of them either but on all sides of the boat. Drake was on the wheel, a grin on her face. "Well now, this is some pretty exciting stuff!" she said with a laugh, Nepgear wondering if she was insane. "Hold on tight, this is gonna be rough!" Drake shouted, and she was right. The ship was rocking violently and some of the less physically adept party members were brought to safer areas below deck by the others.

Unfortunately that minor damage the Sea Serpent inflicted, which wouldn't have been a problem, was now a serious issue. The way the ship was pushed and pulled as it tried to navigate around the whirlpools caused that area to become a major weak spot. Eventually it gave way and broke, water starting to fill the ship. "Damn it!" Drake shouted while the others held on for safety. "Any ideas?" Elphelt asked Celtica. She had nothing though, they were stuck in a tough position. All they could do was hold on and hope that the ship managed to stay afloat until the whirlpools were cleared.

It was a hope that lasted until the ship was ripped apart and everyone sent hurtling around the raging waves, Celtica's vision fading...

-

When the knight woke up, she was alone. Around her was a vibrant beach with a blue sky overhead. This was an island...no, this was the island they were going to? Celtica's mind was a little jumbled from that. She must have washed up here when the ship collapsed. "Where are the others? Elph!? Drake!? Asia!?" she shouted out. Wait, maybe the blood ring could help? Sending out a pulse towards all the ringbearers she felt a small jolt from Elphelt's and Asia's rings but nothing on Bullet's or Lina's. Did that mean they weren't on the island? Or just were too far away?

Regardless, Celtica needed to decide on something. Looking around, she thought she could see what looked like a large building in the distance. There was also the jungle area, not the mention the beaches. She needed to start somewhere.

A. Go towards the building.
B. Look around on the beaches.
C. Head into the jungle.
D. Stay where you are, wait for someone to find you.
E. Write-In.

-
So in case anyone wanted to know how all that Asia stuff would have played out if she hadn't been stopped, the Nereid/Sea Serpent fight is where it would have really gotten going. I figured I would mention that in case anyone wanted to see that during any bonus bad end chances.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:27 am

What could go wrong going to a large building on an abandoned building?
So I will go with A!
Though D could be interesting too, there would probably just come some
kind of fishtype monster. Not a fan of those. Razz

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:16 am

B. Look around on the beaches.

hmm, we dont have any means of making a signal do we?
(starts looking over inventory)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:31 am

Why not check the building? A.

Also, shame that we missed Nyotengu...
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:57 am

A

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  AzureTyrant Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:00 am

I'll vote B.
AzureTyrant
AzureTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:37 pm

ill vote A

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:08 am

That building was the safest choice right now. There was no telling what kinds of monsters might be waiting in the jungle while staying still could only lead to trouble. Instead Celtica chose to press on and head through the sand towards the unknown construct. There were a few things she noticed as she walked.

First was that as they moved closer there were plenty of people around on the beach. Not just human girls either, but monsters too. And yet they weren't fighting, they seemed to all be relaxing together? Some were even making out and going even further without anyone acting like it was strange. It was an odd sight and made Celtica wonder just what was going on here. The second thing was that the unknown building looked more and more like a massive resort area as she approached it.

"Welcome. You must be new here." a large breasted woman in a sleek silver sling swimsuit said as she entered the resort. Actually, everyone she could see was in swimsuits or some other kind of revealing fetish gear. "Yeah...what is this place? I washed up here trying to reach Asmodeus Island." Celtica said. "Then you've arrived at your destination! This is Asmodeus Island, a land of true liberation where you can forget all your problems and indulge yourself~" the woman said, her voice dripping with lewdness.

Celtica tensed up a little. She recalled from the notes at Beauty Queen's castle that this was considered the most dangerous of the islands. It may seem like a simple resort but there was no way that was the only thing going on here. "Perhaps I should explain?" another, even more erotic voice said. Celtica turned to see a gorgeous woman walking down some stairs. Her hair long and pink with horns sticking out of it, while her body was clad in a sexy black outfit with some purple sections while a black tail dropped down behind her. Her breasts were a very impressive size too and her ears pointed outwards. She was Celtica's type but she certainly wasn't human, that's for sure. Everyone's eyes turned to gaze at her, all of them filled with lust.

"Who are you?" Celtica asked, her fox blade drawn and ready for trouble. Some of the girls in the vicinity giggled at her movement into a battle stance. "Relax, there's no fighting here." the woman said. Instantly the knight found herself surrounded by a strange pink wind before an overwhelming surge of lust flooded into her and left her on her knees panting with a somewhat wet pussy. "W-What was...ah..." she moaned out as the horned woman smiled.

"I am the ruler of this island, Demon Lord Asmodeus." she said, casually strolling over to the kneeling knight and giving her a little pet on her head. Demons were rare but not impossible to find out in Sacrima, but Demon Lords were another thing entirely. The highest class of demons, they rule over the entire monster race and are second only to the Demon Queen herself. It's even said that some Demon Lords are stronger than the Monster Queens, and each of them possessed incredible powers. But they almost exclusively remain in Eldria, so how did one end up at the farthest possible point from that place?

Asmodeus spun around, her breasts bouncing a fair bit as she did, and looked at Celtica once more. "I rescue all the poor souls who drift close to the island, lost at sea, and give them a paradise. Here there is no fighting, humans and monsters live and love in harmony. Surely you noticed, didn't you?" she asked playfully. It was true that lined up with what Celtica saw outside. "I don't think it's necessary to enslave humans. In fact, I want to liberate them from everything. Then they can feel true lust, eternal lust~" the Demon Lord moaned out, licking her lips.

Celtica had finally managed to get up and recover from that lust overdrive. "That doesn't exactly sound like liberation to me." she said, causing Asmodeus to laugh. "You'll come around. Everyone does. It's not as though you can leave without a ship." she said. And even if Celtica did have a ship she would make sure to stay here until she was certain that any of the party wasn't trapped here too. It was likely Elphelt and Asia were here, and who knows who else might have washed up too?

If there was one good thing here it was that Asmodeus didn't seem hostile. If Celtica didn't make a move on her she would probably just play the waiting game. "Has anyone else shown up on the island around when I did?" Celtica asked. "Oh, a few people. Not everyone has found their way here however. If they are friends of yours you may want to hurry. Someone else may find and claim them for themselves." Asmodeus answered.

"Hold on, I thought fighting is prohibited." Celtica quickly responded back. "It is. Anyone who breaks such rules shall be personally punished by me. There are however those who enjoy using erotic displays and challenges to bring weaker willed women under their heel. It's quite the exciting show~" she explained. Elphelt would definitely be fine out there, but Asia...and what if someone like Nepgear was on the island? She wouldn't last two seconds. "Oh, and do try to find a swimsuit. It's a resort, you should enjoy yourself and show off~" the demon added playfully.

A. Begin searching around the resort.
B. Go to the beach areas and ask around.
C. Continue talking with Asmodeus, for now she was a good source of information. (Ask about what?)
D. Head into the jungle, if they didn't make it here they might be lost in there.
E. Write-In.

-
And here is our new Demon Lord-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:43 am

Mmmm B if they are here start with where they would come ashore.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:26 am

Asmodeus reminds me that I need to finish that series. And watch the follow up series to it that should be coming out soon, if not already (I'm way behind on my anume...).

Going with C, asking Asmodeus about the layout of the island, and if she can possibly give a map of the place (or at least the resort).
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:35 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Asmodeus reminds me that I need to finish that series.  And watch the follow up series to it that should be coming out soon, if not already (I'm way behind on my anume...).

Going with C, asking Asmodeus about the layout of the island, and if she can possibly give a map of the place (or at least the resort).
Like this idea, as the "manager" she surely has some kind of
map for us to use. Also gives all our girls some more time to
get enslaved somewhere on the island. Razz

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:10 pm

C ask for map/layout of area, points of interest, etc

followed by e) change into Chaos Swimsuit. When in Rome....
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:33 pm

I'm gonna say D, get right to it.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:07 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:C ask for map/layout of area, points of interest, etc

followed by e) change into Chaos Swimsuit. When in Rome....
forgot we have a swimsuit, so let me agree to this.
Can't go wrong on this lust filled island to show some skin!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:45 am

Celtica didn't trust Asmodeus at all, but while she was being hospitable she could at least get some information out of the woman. "Tell me about this island. What is here exactly?" she asked. "There's my lovely resort of course, filled with all sorts of delightful stations. Shops, pools, game rooms, you name it. We even have a downstairs area for those who want to have some kinky fun~" she said with a smile. Some kind of sex dungeon? The knight wasn't terribly surprised.

"And what about outside the resort?" Celtica followed up with. "The beaches. Blue skies and lovely waters all around, with all the room you could need to enjoy yourself. Play games, enjoy the company of others, do whatever you like." Asmodeus explained. "And the jungle?" Celtica continued to question. "Nothing of value in there. It used to have a fair number of monsters, but I ended up...domesticating them~"

That wasn't much information that was useful. If monsters were driven out of the jungle though then perhaps rather than be a dangerous area it might be a good hiding spot for someone. There was something on Celtica's mind though. "And what about those whirlpools? Were those your doing?" she asked, and the demon merely shrugged and smiled. "No, though I do use them to my advantage. Near this island deep below the sea is a monster known as a Charybdis. A rare creature, it creates powerful whirlpools. She tears ships apart, I steal away the girls before she or others can get to them using my Code." Asmodeus explained. That was rather interesting, it meant escape was absolutely possible if they beat that monster.

Though she had said something interesting while explaining. "Code?" Celtica asked. Asmodeus nodded. "My Demonic Code silly, I thought a knight like you might be more well versed in demonic powers. It's the special skill us Demon Lords carry. While each of us has a unique ability, they all come with the effects of letting us command monsters. Those lovely Monster Queens having something like that too for monsters of their own type I believe." Asmodeus said as she continued to strut around Celtica, tail swaying with her hips and breasts bouncing.

"I see...why are you giving me all this excess information?" Celtica questioned. "Who knows? Perhaps to keep your focus on me. Your eyes have been totally fixated on my breasts even as you questioned me, I must be your type~" she said with a giggle that made Celtica blush. "I would never fall for a Demon Lord." the knight responded quickly before Asmodeus got in her face and smiled. "Oh? Then what is that demonic aroma I smell on you?"

Damn it, Morrigan's power. Hmmm...Morrigan's power. Celtica had been so caught up in this stuff that she had forgotten about both Morrigan and the Oracle. Her gazer ally could probably instantly tell her where Asia was, and Morrigan might be able to give some information on the other branded girl's locations. "I'll use what I have to, but demons are my enemies." Celtica said, recomposing herself and quickly leaving. "Don't be a stranger~" Asmodeus said with a wave.

Before leaving the resort, Celtica did decide it might be best to dress appropriately. Walking the beaches in her current gear could draw extra attention. She found a changing room and quickly adorned herself with her very sexy white and black sling swimsuit, much of her tanned form visible. "Alright. Step one, find anyone who made it here. Step two, escape." she said to herself.

A. Search the beach area.
B. Search the jungle area.
C. Contact the Oracle.
D. Contact Morrigan.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:12 am

Nice update, I'm going to pick A

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:47 am

I would like to go with C
A good chance to talk to te oracle of beauty. Very Happy

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:46 am

D We really should thank her for the power boost, ask how she is, if she's heard anything and of course, ask if she needs anything.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:26 am

Torn between C and D. But there's nothing saying we can't do both, so I'll pick C first.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:49 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Torn between C and D.  But there's nothing saying we can't do both, so I'll pick C first.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  hertzez Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Yeah I'm curious how's she doing after that event.

C
hertzez
hertzez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next