Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

+12
ZeroStormZZ
CorruptiveSpirit
obviousagent
Generic_entity
AzureTyrant
vladimirpootis
Gojulas
Rdishon
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Aggra
hertzez
16 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 15 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  vesago_x Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:34 pm

A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part III) - Page 15 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part III)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:14 am

Geez, haven't voted on this yet. I'll pick A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:15 am

The answer was obvious here, both of them knew what Celtica would say in this position. "I accept your challenge." she declared, Asmodeus grinning. "Excellent, then let the games begin. I do hope to see something fun~" the demon lord said with a smile as pink mist surrounded her. When the mist dissipated she had vanished. This was quite good for the knight, a monster hunting challenge was where her and her party would excel. Even if the Charybdis was strong they had taken out a Monster Queen. Compared to that, one simple monster shouldn't be an issue.

Still, under the water it had an advantage. Perhaps utilizing that Nereid servant they had acquired would be useful. Some of the gear back from the Jelle fight might also be of use in this situation. Celtica brought out the fox themed blade she had picked up at the port and looked at it. "A shame a sword like this won't be much use in the water." she said to herself before putting it away. Surely she'd find a time to try the thing out eventually.

Returning to base it looked like the formation of the boat was well underway, Mio helping Drake out with management and labor through her many loveslaves. They couldn't leave until the boat was finished, even if the Charybdis was defeated before then, so they had some time to relax, train, or do anything else. As Celtica was looking for Elphelt to give the challenge details to her, she ran into a much more "there" looking Asia.

The priestess instantly bowed before Celtica. "Please forgive me for falling under another's control!" she said, the knight for just a moment forgetting just how loyal she had made the girl. This one couldn't be blamed on Asia, the fault was Celtica's here as far as she was concerned. "Relax, you won't be punished this time. Continue to perform as my loyal servant and all will be fine." Celtica said, thinking that kind of talk would probably be the easiest to put Asia's mind at ease. The priestess bowed once more. "Yes Mistress!"

That was one thing partly taken care of, though she might want to go see Asia later and give her some attention. Looking down at a puddle of water, Celtica saw her own reflection. Strange, that forehead eye marking that appeared when she channeled the Oracle's power was still there. By now she would have figured that it had faded. "This isn't permanent, is it?" she asked, and the Oracle was instantly there to answer. "Might be. Ever since we fought that irritating queen my power's been syncing with yours more quickly. That's not really a bad thing though, right~?" she added playfully.

The time between her mental question and the Oracle's answer had been shorter than normal there, they really were in sync. "I suppose not. I plan to remain human though." Celtica responded. Despite the distance between them, she could just feel the shrug the Oracle's body was making. "Suit yourself." How had she even ended up such good friends with a monster? Fate truly could be strange.

Once she had reached her destination, Celtica didn't need much time to explain Asmodeus's challenge to Elphelt. "Well that seems like a piece of cake!" the gunslinger exclaimed. Celtica had certainly agreed there, though they couldn't let their guard down. "Over here we've been plotting out the ship, and with our abilities it should be done tomorrow afternoon thanks to Mio's girls. That leaves some Charybdis fighting for us by that time."

That was sooner than Celtica expected, though Mio did have a way with keeping her servants motivated. Like she thought, that left some free time so long as she was there with Elphelt in bed for the night.

A. Have the Nereid scout out the Charybdis.
B. Join in on working on the boat.
C. Do some battle practice, it's been a minute since you've had a real battle.
D. Catch up with one of the other girls (Martha, Mio, the pirates, etc).
E. Write-In.

Also, there's free time for bonding. Select which party members pair up with each other. Remember, the current available members are: Celtica, Elphelt, Asia, Nephenee.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:00 am

Going for A, time spent on recce is time rarely wasted.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:46 pm

obviousagent wrote:Going for A, time spent on recce is time rarely wasted.

Seconding this.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:41 pm

D. We could use some extra muscle at our strong hold; we should find out everyone's long term plans after we open up these's islands for business. As someone said before, Martha beats up dragons and we could use that kind of muscle (not to mention we've seen how obedient she can be)

Also lets bond with Nephenee, she's in the most need of Celtica's 'touch' Twisted Evil

also, Fox blade confirmed for trash, just like the statue. Dont worry guys, I'll run and grab the trash can lol!
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:40 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:
obviousagent wrote:Going for A, time spent on recce is time rarely wasted.

Seconding this.

Thirding

As for bonding:

Celtica and Nephenee

Elphelt and Asia

Last edited by vesago_x on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:43 pm

The letter choice and the bonding are separate, so you can do both.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:51 am

In other news, there is an interlude that was voted upon during the 1st Anniversary that I owe everyone. Thus, here it is better late than never.

---

Interlude: Demon Capitol Alkavaine

"...and that ends the report of the Forest of Beast's current status." a stern voice said, a figure kneeling down before a throne within a black room illuminated by azure flames along the walls. The enchanted lights kept the obsidian throne room well lit, and the black metal throne had silver sections to make it stand out further alongside the silver lining across parts of the room itself.

There were a few demons within the throne room, those of the highest rank allowed to remain alongside their queen. A sleek silver automaton maid in fancy black metal maid armor. A demure looking woman with blue hair in a bun and pale blue skin, icy patterns trailing down her body and a fancy and alluring outfit in varying shades of blue. A busty tanned woman with golden eyes and black sclera, blonde hair in a wild ponytail and golden markings on her body, barely concealed by some gauntlets and boots, spats and a jacket. And others still who remained in the queen's court.

Sitting atop the throne was the gorgeous and mature ruler herself with long silver hair, her body clad in an armored almost dress of black, silver and azure. A shimmering black surrounded her lips while her eyes were a piercing glowing blue, and she sat rather relaxed with her legs folded. "That's good. I can always count on Leo to keep things under control." she said to the kneeling demon before her.

The one she spoke too had pitch black skin surrounded by ornate crimson armor, dragon-like wings coming out of the back and scarlet hair going down to her neck while horns sprout out of her head. Of the skin that was visible there were red markings all along it, including her face. "Now, if I may ask, what do you intend to do about the current issue?" the woman asked rather bluntly.

The Demon Queen sighed. The fact that Slime Queen Jelle had died was rather troubling indeed. Until this point the queens had been neigh unstoppable. Humans inevitably faltered under their might, and much of the world now belonged to monsters as a result. "I shall have to get Pandora something nice, she was quite fond of her creation." Perhaps those recently recruited scouts would tide her over for now. She did enjoy ordering around fallen heroines.

"But that isn't exactly the full issue, now is it?" a more mechanized voice rang out as stepping out from behind the throne was a woman in full armor with a tech-like look to it, mainly orange with some varying shades of gray and a distinctly beast design to it with claw gauntlets and a beastly helmet that let out her wild orange hair down her back. There was a belt that looked like some strange device on the armor too. "We can't exactly let this Celtica Arven go running around, can we?" the woman asked.

The queen nodded. "Then let me go, I'll crush her into a powerful serv-" the jet black demon started to say before the queen raised her finger. "You are right, but I had intended to remain an observer for the moment. I wish to see how the queens handle themselves here." she said. She knew her children well enough that she was certain they would all be hunting for this Celtica to make her their own.

The demon in red conceded to her command with a bow. "Very well." she said, getting back up and moving to the side. "How embarrassing for you Malice, being silenced by our queen~" the pale blue demon said with a softspoken yet mocking tone. Malice merely glared at her. "You settle down too Une, there is no need to squabble." the queen added, causing the other demon to feel some slight embarrassment herself while Malice grinned.

The meeting soon adjourned leaving only the queen, the full armored woman and the maid inside. "You wish to meet her, don't you Chimera? Jelle's slayer." the queen said, the beast armored woman chuckling and shrugging. "What can I say? You know me too well." Chimera said as she began to walk off as well.

"Toying with her is fine, but I'd like for one of my daughters to claim her." the queen told the woman, who nodded. "Right, right. I just wanna see what she's made of." Chimera responded before warping away from the room. The queen couldn't help but smile at her subject's enthusiasm.

Still, all this talk of enslaving had left the queen feeling a small longing. "Galatea, have any heroines made it to the Void of Wastelands?" she asked the sleek silver maid, who looked at her with blank eyes. "Scanning...potential target located." the artificial maid explained. Excellent. It was time to indulge a little. The queen only hoped her playmates could at least handle her presence without faltering.

Outside of the demonic city was a massive wasteland. The ground uneven and a scarlet sky above, it was a place where even the very dirt had been corrupted and decayed. Yet it was the last step on the journey for heroes to wish to face off with the demon queen. In this case, a group of girls was making that journey.

"Hey, I think I can see the city!" a girl with red twintails said, eyeing the horizon. Behind her were two of her teammates, a somewhat timid looking archer with short black hair and an armored girl with greyish hair and a spear. In front was a blue haired woman with a sword and and a blue outfit with some armor. It had taken some doing, and they had lost some allies along the way, but Lucina was glad that they were finally close to the endgame.

To defeat the Demon Queen and put an end to her tyranny... "Welcome to the Void of Wastelands, where many young women lose themselves to absolute corruption." a mature voice rang out, and before the party appeared the queen herself. "Demon Queen Lucia Ragnarok. Know that your days as monarch are at an end." Lucina said sternly, her guard already up. For the queen to appear before them now, this was either very lucky or very unlucky. No, they needed to take this chance now.

Queen Ragnarok merely sat down on the air, shadows appearing to lift her, as she looked upon them casually. "Is she mocking us?" the annoyed redhead Severa asked. She knew better than to let herself get provoked however. The queen seemed to be eyeing them, looking the party over. "Above average material. And you must be their leader, yes?" she asked, looking Lucina's way.

The blue haired swordswoman nodded. "I am Lucina, a proud knight of Sacrima. We've journeyed far to end your tyranny. Ready yourself!" she shouted, her blade pointed towards the queen. That shout was to her allies too, they all knew this wouldn't be an easy fight. "So long as we're here, evil will never prevail!" the twintailed Cynthia said, summoning forth a pegasus to mount. "This monster...I'll rip her to shreds!" the archer Noire added, her voice turning from timid to vicious in an instant.

The queen just sighed and shook her head. "It's a shame you have no chance of success, though I do admire your spirit. Let's twist it around a little, shall we?" she asked with a tilt of her head and a snap of her fingers. A small black twinkle of light appeared in front of Lucina's face, noticable but too fast to react too before it could expand into an almost explosion of darkness.

It was no basic attack however, as Lucina moaned out she wasn't damaged or blown back from the explosion. Instead, the darkness that erupted out splattered onto her face and was taking a solid form. A violet and black mask forced itself onto her, it's shame somewhat X-like with demonic runes branding it. The moment it touched Lucina's face her skin paled as well, save for her lips turning jet black.

The queen pointed forward, and in response Lucina turned to face her allies with a sadistic grin on her face. "Yes, my queen~" she said wickedly and rushed to clash blades with Severa. "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing!?" the redhead questioned. "She was enslaved so easily? No way!" Noire cried out. This was a problem. They had faced opponents with brainwashing powers in the past of course, but for Lucina to lose herself to such a simple attack?

"Noire, let's go on the offensive! We can't let this villain control our friend!" Cynthia said excitedly. She rode in from above for a thrusting strike and Noire helped out by firing off a barrage of arrows at the queen. The demonic overlord swatted the arrows away forming a shield of darkness with her left hand while she pointed to the sky with her right, then to Cynthia.

From the crimson sky came jet black lightning, blue sparks jolting off the massive bolt that came down. It didn't just strike Cynthia head on, it was big enough to completely consume her to Noire's shock. This woman's magical power was beyond compare! "You look impressed, and yet that wasn't even the impressive part." Queen Ragnarok commented.

Indeed, once the effects of the attack cleared Noire would be able to see the truly horrifying part. Cynthia had changed. Her steed was now black and surrounded by phantom flames, while her own armor had changed to a sharp black and blue with a thunderbolt theme. Her skin was blue and her hair jet black with horns coming out, while her eyes were gold with black sclera and her left cheek carried a fancy demonic rune on it.

"The will of my queen is the only justice in this world! I am the demon of Pride, Cynthia!" the new demon declared with such fervor. "I will not rest until humanity has fallen to us~" she added with a grin, a black spiral spear in her hand that pointed Noire's direction.

Severa couldn't believe this, and their opponent didn't even look like she was trying. The worst part is that it was clear now the woman could corrupt all of them at any time and was just enjoying the show. "You better pay attention Severa, I'm no pushover~" a cackling Lucina said, pushing her back with another blade thrust.

Noire wasn't sure what to do at all but she had started firing at Cynthia's steed to try and bring it down. Her and Severa needed to flee and regroup, they had been woefully underprepared for this. "Relax my child, you know there's no more need to fight~" the queen's voice rang out as arms gripped her in a soft hug from behind. What? When did she get behind the archer? How did her sharp eyes fail to see that?

Where Queen Ragnarok touched Noire could feel an unnatural coldness, was even her touch enough to corrupt? Regardless, the queen's dark magic had already infected her and within seconds she was remade in the woman's grasp. Her outfit turned into a black and gold bodysuit, a nice black cape appearing behind her as gold streaks entered her hair. Her lips became black and her skin pale, with some eye shadow and some ultra thick eye liner being added to her face. In an instant her calm side had been erased, and her violent side twisted into something more useful.

"Mistress, shall I torture Severa for your amusement? She is so very high strung, it would be amusing to crush her." Noire said, her violent tone now having a creepy edge to it. "In that case...why not make a pet out of her? A nice degraded monster slave~" the queen suggested. That sounded so delightful to Noire, who pulled her new Void Arrows out of her quiver.

Things had gone from bad to worse for Severa, now Cynthia had jumped down and joined in on the attack. Trading blows with Lucina she could handle, but throwing the formerly peppy pegasus knight into the mix was trouble. Equal footing became barely avoiding hits, and that let someone like Noire easily score a direct hit with an arrow.

"Gah, you too!?" Severa spat out as the arrow did it's work, a dark coat of energy beginning to surround Severa's body completely. "No, get this stuff off me! I'm not...ah...hard..." she struggled to say, her mind feeling the darkness creeping in too. It coated her completely, her twintails now two masses of azure darkness, and after a short while a white mask formed to show her full transformation into a Shade.

Lucina smirked as she watched the new monster move and bow to her queen. "All enemies dealt with and assimilated~" she said, her black lips curled into such a smug smile. "It's only natural, our glorious queen is undefeatable!" Cynthia said. "Fufufu, indeed~" Noire added.

Collecting her four new servants, Lucia Ragnarok stretched her arms and yawned. "Ah, that was fun. It's a shame yet another weak party made it here though. Such foolishness, I wish to claim only the strongest of humans personally." she said to herself before looking out to the Western horizon. "...Celtica Arven...let's see if you can impress me."

BAD END GAIDEN - Demon Capitol Alkavaine
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:48 am

Like it, nice bad end.
Looks like the party better prepare a bit more before even thinking of heading to the demon city.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:05 pm

Damn Zero, you keep coming up with cool characters. Now I can't wait to see Malice, Chimera, and Une's conversion methods!
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Fun~ :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:40 am

The construction of the boat wouldn't be an issue, so it was time to do a little scouting. By pure luck Elphelt had managed to claim herself an aquatic servant just recently and it was time to put her to use. Celtica went over to the resting Nereid and and woke her up. "Time to work, we've got a job for you." the knight said, the blue skinned monster nodding. "Anything for my Mistress~" the Nereid said, up and eager to work.

"Your mission is to scout out the nearby waters and look for the monster known as the Charybdis. Don't engage, just watch her and report back. Understood?" she asked, and the Nereid nodded. "Leave it to me." she responded before walking off. Hopefully the girl wouldn't get herself captured or enslaved, but considering what she had done to Celtica not too long ago she couldn't say it wouldn't be deserved.

While she left the dominated monster girl to her job, there was someone else she wanted to see as well. "Nephenee, you doing alright?" Celtica asked while walking up to the soldier. She had been enslaved for a while too, and since they grabbed her they hadn't had much time to chat. "Ah, Celtica? Don't worry, I'm alright!" she said, currently clad in her red military-like battle outfit.

Celtica pulled out the Holy Fox Blade and shook it Nephenee's direction. "How about a bit of sparring? We could use a warmup for the island escape." she said. "Yes ma'am!" Nephenee responded with a smile, her twisted spear of darkness out. Given how things worked out for Artoria she wondered if letting Nephenee use that kind of weapon was a good idea. She could probably use a bit of darkness in her though, it might help her resist falling under control.

Weapons traded blows as the two began their training session. It took no time at all for Celtica to get adjusted to the fox blade's weight, and it allowed her to carry the Brainfreeze Shield too. "I'm surprised you're in that stuffy outfit, I would've thought this would be the perfect chance to indulge in your exhibitionist tendencies." the swimsuit clad knight commented with a grin, Nephenee instantly getting flustered and getting pushed back with a strike.

The turquoise haired woman shook her head repeatedly. "I-I'm not an exhibitionist! I swear, anything y'all think is a misunderstandin'!" she stammered out, her accent not held back at all. Celtica giggled and they went back to the sparring. "I see. But you know, there's nothing wrong with wanting to show some skin. Especially with a cute body like yours." Celtica continued. Nephenee flustered easily, and soon enough she was disarmed and on the ground.

"You lose focus to easily when dealing with erotic thoughts. As skilled as you are, people can exploit that weakness." Celtica said, helping her friend up. "Ah, so that's why you were saying that kinda stuff. You're right, I gotta work on that." Nephenee agreed and stood up, bowing in thanks for the training session. As they ended it however, Celtica couldn't help but add in one more remark. "I wasn't lying about the cute part though~" she teased before departing, leaving the red-faced Nephenee alone to think about that.

Heading out to the beach shore, it seemed like it was about time for the Nereid to report back. She was waiting their as expected, catching her breath as Celtica approached. "How terrifying..." the monster said before noticing the woman. "Sounds like you had a bad time. What do you have to report?" Celtica asked.

The Nereid took a moment to compose herself before starting. "This Charybdis monster is crazy, I've never seen another monster like her in the ocean. She looks kind of like us Nereid, but surrounded by a cloak. Her water control is incredible though, way stronger than what I can do. I barely escaped her, and she was able to make water spirals to almost hypnotize me too without effort. I don't even want to imagine what she could do if she actually pulled me in." the monster said. Encountering an opponent of a similar type, yet one that completely outclassed her must have shook her.

That was good information though. Those water spirals sounded suspiciously like the Whirlpool Orb, or perhaps a higher level version of it? Getting close would also be dangerous so long range attacks would be optimal. "Thanks, that's good enough. Go see Elphelt and maybe she'll be willing to use you as a footrest." Celtica said. The Nereid nodded and excitedly went off, serving Elphelt her greatest pleasure.

It was mid day now and Celtica had at least worked up a little sweat training with Nephenee. The question was what to do next?

A. Hang out with someone else.
B. Help out with the boat.
C. Go search the resort for anything useful.
D. Go see Elphelt and have some fun for the day.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:33 am

Aw no new techniques? Aw well.

A- Martha if she's around. We could use that extra muscle. if not, then Drake see if there's anything else we need to keep an eye out for to improve our chances.  Oh and we need to find Asia briefly; Nephenee was one of her 'projects' before with the dream stuff, might have her fix those memories

Otherwise C, there's gotta be somethin we can learn or find to aid us. We do have some equipment to help in the fight to come that we'll need to spread out if we are to stand a chance.

Oh and we need to read that "Beast if the Deep" tome Asia has. It might have further information about the enemy
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:10 am

Going to say C find a bad end good, find something helpful, also good.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:43 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:Aw no new techniques? Aw well.

C, there's gotta be somethin we can learn or find to aid us. We do have some equipment to help in the fight to come that we'll need to spread out if we are to stand a chance.

Oh and we need to read that "Beast if the Deep" tome Asia has. It might have further information about the enemy
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Agreed with C.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:02 am

Backing C as well.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:53 am

Celtica recalled the main resort building. She actually hadn't used it all that much aside from training in the dungeon with Elphelt, could it hold something useful for the mission? Only one way to find out, Celtica figured, and once more returned to the resort. There were still humans and monsters alike wandering around enjoying the place, a few stretched out and relaxing.

Since Celtica had seen the dungeon before there was no point going down there. Unless she wanted to grab some sex toys...no, Elphelt's whip was plenty of stimulation for her at the moment. She had to focus on more important things. Surely some of these girls came here equipped with weapons, maybe those were stored around here?

The knight tried to avoid contact with the visitors of the resort, not needing a foolish girl to try and challenge her. It seemed like they all were keeping their distance themselves though. They must have heard about Mio's defeat and didn't want to be next. Good, made things easy. Celtica climbed the stairs to the area for the private rooms and kept searching. Locked doors wouldn't really bother her, and she looked for anything that might be a storage room.

Eventually she slammed a door open to find what she was looking for. A storage area for weapons and armor, probably willingly discarded by girls who had given up and embraced the island. "Now what could be useful around here..." Celtica said to herself. A lot of it was just basic weapons that wouldn't be much help or even sell for anything, but there were a select few worthwhile things.

Picked out from the pile of gear was a pure white jagged blade that seemed good for cutting, a rather small axe good for throwing, and a red and gold visor-like piece of gear with 5 similarly colored blades. All seemed useful enough to grab. Celtica then looked through smaller things, accessories that could give them an edge. Maybe something useful for escaping was here? Unfortunately little was found, but Celtica did pick up a couple trinkets. A locket with a rather pleasant light inside it was the first, while the second and final was a light blue tiara with a nice red jewel on it.

With weapons and accessories scoured through, the last thing to look for was some outfits. There were a few sets of armor around and Celtica decided to grab the nicest, a set of silver full armor with black sections. The other outfit she grabbed was a tight deep blue uniform with some light blue sections, wrapped within an icy light blue cloak.

Claiming that nice haul she moved out of the storage room and down the hall, Asmodeus passing by her conveniently. "Fair warning, not everything in that room was made to help humans~" she cooed out before playfully skipping right along and leaving Celtica to think about that warning. Could some of this stuff have hidden effects, ones that could cause problems for later? Then she'd have to be careful about her usage of them.

As she left the resort to return to base, Celtica thought of tactics. Luckily she had kept her gear that let her breath underwater. There was that scroll that could teach one of them a spell for underwater breath too, though they would need to decide who gets that. Asia's book hadn't shed much light on the Charybdis, just that it was from the deepest depths and rarely seen, but if it was an aquatic monster then lightning should be it's weakness. A shame Lina wasn't here.

The day had continued to go by as everyone worked and sunset was fast approaching. It might be time to have some fun with Elphelt before the big day, but was there anything else that needed to be done?

A. Yes, there was (What?).
B. No, go see Elphelt.

---
Inventory has been updated. Haven't gotten to say that in a long time.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:14 am

Hmm, maybe a quick pep talk with everyone before some fun sexy time with Elphelt

Maybe give Asia the dream orb again to work on Nephenee (remove Undine from her mind, replacing her with Celtica)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:55 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:Hmm, maybe a quick pep talk with everyone before some fun sexy time with Elphelt

Maybe give Asia the dream orb again to work on Nephenee (remove Undine from her mind, replacing her with Celtica)

I'm considering backing this, but I'm also curious about the items we just got. Namely that tiara. Maybe wear it? :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:53 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:
tilltherewas1 wrote:Hmm, maybe a quick pep talk with everyone before some fun sexy time with Elphelt

I'm considering backing this, but I'm also curious about the items we just got.  Namely that tiara.  Maybe wear it?  :3
Maybe field test all the items just in case. On ourselves so we can restart if we bad end

But yea that dancers tiara is quite nice.
And if any of these items are evil, well....we can always pull another 'black slime" scenario Razz Twisted Evil
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:29 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:]Hmm, maybe a quick pep talk with everyone before some fun sexy time with Elphelt

Maybe field test all the items just in case. On ourselves so we can restart if we bad end
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:29 pm

Happy Birthday ZeroStormZZ cheers
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Happy birthday! Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next