Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

+17
Quartz Falcon
Hornofdesolation
zigzagjacker
megahellreaper
vesago_x
vladimirpootis
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
DoubleEdged
Aggra
testuser
Nightington
Generic_entity
JksAccount
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
tilltherewas1
21 posters

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 18 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:47 pm

C.
B.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part II) - Page 18 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part II)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Valeria's team could be in some serious trouble if they were walking into a trap. "I really don't like how that voice from the crystal was speaking. Valeria and the others might be in danger." Celtica said. "Then I guess it's up to us to rescue them, right?" Nephenee asked, Elphelt nodding. "Oh, I hope that woman is in a compromising situation when we find her. I want to show her just how superior I am to her!" Elphelt said with a grin as they crossed across the main entrance to go through the hallway Valeria had gone through. Celtica wasn't exactly sure if that was the best attitude to have about an ally, but seeing Elphelt cheerful did make her feel happy too.

Meanwhile, Valeria's team had already gone down the left hallway to check out the scent of latex that had filled the air. It was only getting thicker as they moved closer, the smell becoming quite arousing to the party. It wouldn't be too hard for any of them to imagine themselves being coated in tight latex, moaning in bliss as they played with themselves eagerly...no, the moaning was real. "What the hell is that?" Bullet asked, and indeed some muffled moans had filled the air alongside the smell of latex.

When they cleared the hallway, they were greeted with quite a sight. An entire large pool of liquid latex, with multiple girls inside moaning and almost completely coated in tight shiny latex outfits that left only their mouths open. Their moans were quite distracting, but not enough that the warriors didn't get ready for battle seeing the two maid knights inside along with a third woman. This one was clearly higher class, with a fancy noblewoman's dress of many different colors and thick yet stylish rainbow makeup on her mature looking face. Their hair was down nearly to the floor and brimming with magical energy that caused it to glow and constantly change color as well.

"Ah, you must be the intruders. We've been waiting for you, we've already gotten the latex pit primed and ready for your use~" the rainbow haired woman said, standing on the other side of the pool with a smirk as the maids moved in front of them. "Then we've already been discovered, huh? How annoying." Valeria said. "If you think two maids are enough to deal with us, you've got another thing coming." Ayane said, though it was with less fierceness than usual. Everyone looked a little distracted actually, the latex pit's alluring scent hitting everyone quite hard now that they were in the same room. And those moans of ecstasy from it's current victims only amplified that.

"Now, come to me!" the rainbow haired maiden said and her whole body began to glow brightly. It was a light of pure beauty, radiance that beckoned all to come closer to it so they could view it better. Valeria saw her game and had the will to resist such an attack, but the rest of her party was dazzled and began mindlessly walking forward. Which if they weren't stopped, would lead them right into the latex pit.

"Dullahan, stop them!" Valeria, ordering her headless creature to grab Ayane and Nepgear to hold them still. Valeria tried to snap Bullet and Asia out of it only to have the maid knights move forward and both come at her. Valeria's quick footwork could deal with their attacks to an extend, but two on one she was at a major disadvantage. "Stop resist and come towards the light darling~" the glowing woman said in a haughty, arrogant tone before her attack was cancelled out by a sniper shot hitting her from the hallway. The others instantly snapped back to reality and Bullet bunched one of the unprepared maid knights back.

"Oh dear, it looks someone was about to become a cute little slave. Maybe I should have waited just a tiny bit longer to shoot~" Elphelt said with a sly grin as she appeared from the hallway with her force. All of them were quickly hit by the pleasureful aroma too, but it only dulled their wills a little. "What annoying girls, so in need of discipline...girls, stop fooling around and get them!" the noblewoman said, the latex clad girls dripping with the stuff and moaning as they were coming out of the pool towards them.

A. Take the Rainbow Maiden out first, without their leader they will be less effective.
B. Fight keeping away from the latex pit, it will be too dangerous to go near it.
C. Flee from this area, fighting here is at a disadvantage.
D. Try and force the enemies into the latex pit and let them be consumed by pleasure.
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:02 pm

D sounds like the best option to me, for some reason.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:19 pm

I think either C or D will probably end in a bad end.
Thus I think it should be fine to go with either.
Really like this castle already, and we only entered!!!

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:46 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:D sounds like the best option to me, for some reason.

I looks like we missed our chance to see Valeria's party squirming in the goo, but D sounds quite good.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:53 pm

A
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:08 am

D followed by A
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:03 pm

aww let them walk into the latex pit

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimirpootis Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Definitely D!

vladimirpootis

https://www.f-list.net/c/daina/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:07 pm

This room was dangerous to fight in, but maybe that fact could be used against these enemies. It would certainly be risky but forcing that rainbow haired woman and her maid cronies into the latex pool would probably get them nice and distracted. "Maybe you should take a dip instead!" Celtica said, charging in and parrying the slash of a maid knight while using her physical power to force her closer to the pool. The elegant knight was able to avoid falling in, but only barely. The rest of the party got the tactic without even needing to hear it, Ayane moving around the pool with her speed to try and target the rainbow maiden.

The main issue however wasn't the maids or their leader, but the dripping wet latex clad slaves that were moaning as they approached. A different tactic would probably be needed for them. Celtica wondered if this pit was used to help break the girls sold at that auction as she stepped back to avoid being grabbed by one of the latex ladies.

A few of them appeared on the other side of the pool to block Ayane's path, the rainbow maiden laughing. "How terribly naive you are if you believe you can use our own tool against us~" she said. There were more girls in that pool than Celtica thought, there must have been 15 now that had came out and maybe more still inside. The black liquid made it hard to tell. With this many of them it was enough to cause the scales to tip and and make the party feel slightly outmatched.

With a quick and potent strike Bullet had managed to slam one of the maids into the pool, watching her fall in as hands came up to grope and pull her down. That distraction was enough for three latex drones to jump her and start groping however, latex starting to form and grow wherever they touched that felt so amazing. "Grrr, get off me!" Bullet said as she strained to resist moaning, it was like the latex was sapping all her strength. "Join us~" "It feels so good~" "Just obey~" "Come on in~" the voices echoed around her alongside mindless giggles, the drones less malicious and more blissful. They sounded so very nice. "Ah...n-no...join...ah~" Bullet moaned out as she was pulled into the pool and fully enveloped by absolute bliss.

"Bullet!" Asia said as she tried to run over and stuck her arm into the pool to pull her out. "Bad idea, bad idea!" Elphelt shouted seeing the priestess's actions, but it was too late. A shiny black hand came out to grab at Asia, followed by a few more. "Asia...it's paradise here...won't you join us~" Bullet said, only her voice and the tan skin around her mouth telling who she was as the latex had near completely encased her. Asia's physical strength could do little to resist as she too fell inside completely and was embraced by a droned Bullet ready to show her the wonders of the latex.

"Princess Elphelt, this isn't looking good." Tsubaki said while she tried to use her weapon to keep latex drones away from her. Nephenee and Artoria had run around to the other side of the pool to help out Ayane, but her lower half had already been completely coated in latex by the drones who had gotten in her way and her mind entranced by the rainbow maiden. "Ohoho, more girls who wish to have a more personal droning. My dear shinobi, show them a good time~" she said.

Ayane turned to them, her eyes a shifting spiral of colors and a smile on her face. "Yessss~" she moaned out in a lewd daze, running at them in glistening latex clad legs to pleasure them into submission. Even as Celtica managed to toss the second maid into the pool it was clear that this plan had been too dangerous. Near everyone had been hit by at least some latex, some of them barely able to resist joining the drones. "Hehehehe~" a familiar voice rang out as a droned Asia rose out from the pool, moving towards Celtica as four other drones moved closer from different directions. "Damn it...fine then, I'll take you all on!" Celtica said, her blade at the ready. With their eyes obscured by that latex coating she wasn't even sure if the Brainfreeze Shield could effect them, and without that things would be difficult. Still, she had to try something...

-

"It seems like you've handled the situation well. Those foolish heroes won't cause our queen any more trouble." a playful yet sinister voice said to the rainbow maiden. A blonde haired woman in a lovely scarlet bodysuit, with golden eyes and a similarly red mask was looking at the girls floating around in the latex pool. Their numbers had grown a fair bit, and though it seemed that more than a couple maids had ended up in there that was perfectly fine. "Thank you Lady Enforcer, I do try my best~" the rainbow haired woman said proudly.

"Perhaps I'll make some cute little kittens out of a few of them~" the enforcer said licking her lips. Within the pool Celtica and the others were all feeling amazing. Their goals, their wills, their names, everything was a blur. But they didn't mind. It felt so good to be empty, to just move to the ripples of the pool and the movements of lust. They rubbed against each other and moaned blissfully, now all near identical drones ready to be retrained into new servants of Beauty Queen's army, sold into slavery, or perhaps merely kept around as bliss consumed pets.

BAD END - Latex Pit

-
Select your restart point and choice.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Previous point, B.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Previous point, C

tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm

With countless latex minions coming at us and their mere touch being corruptive it might be best to flee. They are innocents too so we would have to come up with a way to knock them out. I was thinking a lightning spell to shock all of them unconscious but after further research it seems that latex does not conduct electricity...

I say C, hopefully those minions can't extend too far from their pool.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Rainday wrote:With countless latex minions coming at us and their mere touch being corruptive it might be best to flee.  They are innocents too so we would have to come up with a way to knock them out.  I was thinking a lightning spell to shock all of them unconscious but after further research it seems that latex does not conduct electricity...

I say C, hopefully those minions can't extend too far from their pool.
Lightning shouldn't eork too well. Surprised
Let's ho with C should probably the best choice for now.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:24 pm

C seems like a good idea, but the Rainbow Maiden might just order her minions to give chase. We need to take her out ASAP!

I vote A, again.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:46 am

Also, forgot to mention it again BUT SUPER LOVELY BAD END~! Sexy villainess and lovely minions. Hope we can make use of that pool later, or someone get's infected with latex and must be controlled/dominated by one of our party leaders so she doesn't switch sides =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  megahellreaper Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:01 am

Why don't we go back to the last choice and have Elphelt fire a Magnum Wedding at rainbow girl. Maybe having her put on the flare ring would help increase the chances of it working?

megahellreaper

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:23 am

Seeing the shimmering black hands rising out of the pool and smelling the mind dulling aroma of latex, Celtica decided the best plan for fighting here would be to not. "Let's retreat to a better battlefield!" Celtica said, motioning with her arm for the party to turn around and flee from the room.

"Wait, you dare to run!?" the rainbow maiden exclaimed, confused and angered. "Grrrr, after them!" she shouted and the maids nodded, with the latex drones slowly moving out as well. While the maids were quite speedy however, the drones were less so. "You two, keep your old friends at bay!" Elphelt ordered her own two maid knights. "Yes, my princess." they said in unison and went to the back of the moving group, ready to deflect and repel attacks as the enemy maid knights got closer.

Soon enough the party was at a fork in the path and they knew they didn't have much time to think about it. Right would go back to the entrance hall, left would go to who knows where, possibly the garden.

A. Go Left.
B. Go Right.
C. Fight in the hallways, this is far enough from the latex pit.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:19 am

C. Fight in the hallways, this is far enough from the latex pit.

Deploy Hypnoshield
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:38 am

C

Deploy Hypnoshield!
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:28 am

C.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:43 am

No update today, real life stuff has been keeping me busy and draining me of all my energy.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:09 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:No update today, real life stuff has been keeping me busy and draining me of all my energy.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it's resolved soon. Sad
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:33 am

This was far enough, the smell of latex far more faint in these hallways. Though that might change soon, Celtica had no idea how many of those latex drones would show up alongside the other enemies. Pulling out the Brainfreeze Shield the knight got ready to use it. "They've only got one path to come at us, let's take them down!" she shouted.

The first two to reach them were the maid knights of course, speeding through the hall with grace and class as they readied their blades to strike. Celtica activated the Brainfreeze Shield and Elphelt started firing at them to slow them down. The two brainwashed maids under Elphelt's control also got to work fighting them as planned. Though they would normally be evenly matched, all the maids needed to do was keep them busy until they soon enough fell into a trance via Celtica's shield. "You can do your think now." Celtica said to Elphelt, who smirked and started strutting over to the dazed maids.

"We aren't out of the woods yet." Valeria said, seeing the latex drones approaching and hearing their moans. It seemed like the rainbow maiden was remaining behind. "Nepgear, Nephenee, keep watch on the other hallways. They know we're here and might send reinforcements if they got this trap ready." Celtica said. The two nodded while everyone else prepared for battle.

"Onward, my maids! Fight for your princess!" Elphelt exclaimed, now four maid knights turned into loyal servants of her will. Along with the rest of the party they started engaging in combat with the drones. Luckily in these hallways they couldn't surround the party and attack all at once, and with their skill level dealing with them wasn't a problem. Lina cast a Fireball to blast through a good chunk of them and soon enough the drones that had pursed were taken down, a massive amount of quietly moaning bodies along the ground. No sign of their leader though, which meant she must have stayed back in the safety of her trap room.

A. Return and face the rainbow maiden.
B. Go down the southern hallway to the entrance.
C. Go down the northern hallway.
D. Split the teams once more and go two different paths (Which ones?).
E. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 am

Now only the rainbow maiden left.
I really wonder what she can do on her own.
Looked like she coild make them go into trance just by looking at her.

I would say either A.
Or much favourable D and let Team Princess Elphelt go to the maiden whime the rest goes to the garden. Very Happy

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next