Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 36 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  JksAccount Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:21 pm

A bit of honourable single combat would make a change. A.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 36 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm curious who the Lion what her first move would be, so C. Also, what is her weapon?

Also, more comments about the brainwashing and dream a little later.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Wonderful Hypno Session between Bullet and Mana, very SUPER sexy, and insightful~ I look forward to more developments when we meet again, and possibly Bullet just day dreaming of her. Also cute little part between Cel, Elph, and King =)

As for Asia, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! This is shaping up very fun indeed, looking forward to the next rest cycle(will Asia look into Bullet's side, or will she start having the dream on her own, SUCH FUN~!)

But yeah, really good job on both of these scenes. I got some more fun ideas to PM you too.

Oh, and we need to remember to equip those wolf gauntlets.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:19 pm

Celtica held her hand up to motion for the rest of the team to stop for the moment. This monster seemed noble enough, and as a fellow knight Celtica had an idea. "Lion knight, I challenge you to a one on one duel. A battle between knights, and the loser must listen to the winner's wishes." she said sternly, the look in her eyes showing the lion she was serious. "I accept your challenge holy knight, if I am victorious you will become a lion the same as I." she said, and Celtica nodded. "That's a very big if you know."

The two stared each other down for a few second, the lion looking at the holy blade intently while Celtica saw the large weapon and shield gripped within the monster's claw-like lion gauntlets. At last the silence was broken as they dashed towards each other, the fairly heavily armored knight moving surprisingly quickly as she started off with a shield bash. Celitca rolled to the side and attempted a winding horizontal slash but moments before it hit the strike was deflected by the large gold and black blade of the lion. The enemy knight took a step forward and followed up with a downward slam with the sword that Celtica blocked, but was pushed back a little by the force.

"You have skills. Perhaps this duel will prove more thrilling than I expected." the lion knight said with a grin, she seemed to be quite enjoying this as a golden aura radiated off her body and blade.

A. Continue fighting with Durandal.
B. Strike at her using your Skills.
C. Wield one/multiple of your other weapons (If so, which one/ones?).
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:41 pm

B. We have Skills. Let's use them.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:58 pm

A
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:03 pm

B, said skills will pay the bills Cool
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Picking A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:45 pm

A.

That said, is the Shiva Wheel a main-hand weapon, or can it be an off-hand shield?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:46 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:A.

That said, is the Shiva Wheel a main-hand weapon, or can it be an off-hand shield?

It can be an off-hand shield.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Great.

GUYS
NEXT CYCLE: BE SURE TO MENTION EQUIPPING SHIVA WHEEL.

EDIT: Crap, just realized Durandal is a Greatsword, so we'd have to switch main weapon too, I'd rather not test her strength to wield both. We have Dainslef (powerful darkness, I'd assume the curse susceptibility is high) and the Volt Scimitar (lightning, guessing average damage, tainted by Ignis-forging, but considering how long Lina has gone with her fire sword, one battle shouldn't hurt).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:09 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:and the Volt Scimitar (lightning, guessing average damage, tainted by Ignis-forging, but considering how long Lina has gone with her fire sword, one battle shouldn't hurt).

It was stated that the only reason why the fire sword had corruptive elements to it was because, as an Ignis, Elizabeth had an affinity and connection to fire.  So when she made the fire weapon, the shared elemental affinities allowed her "essence" as a monster girl to be imprinted onto it, which could then imprint onto others who used it to make them an Ignis.  Because the Volt scimitar is lightning-based, there shouldn't be any worry of corruption at all.  Otherwise, every weapon the party got from her would have corruptive elements to them.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:19 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:and the Volt Scimitar (lightning, guessing average damage, tainted by Ignis-forging, but considering how long Lina has gone with her fire sword, one battle shouldn't hurt).

It was stated that the only reason why the fire sword had corruptive elements to it was because, as an Ignis, Elizabeth had an affinity and connection to fire.  So when she made the fire weapon, the shared elemental affinities allowed her "essence" as a monster girl to be imprinted onto it, which could then imprint onto others who used it to make them an Ignis.  Because the Volt scimitar is lightning-based, there shouldn't be any worry of corruption at all.  Otherwise, every weapon the party got from her would have corruptive elements to them.
It was a combination of the sword being of fire, which is the Ignises element, thus making it more corruptive.
And Linas affinity to fire, making her even more
receptive to the magic of the sword.
The other weapons are save to use.

And I will go with A.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:21 pm

Forgot about the bit with Lina's affinity to fire. But yeah, all that was causing a gradual corruption. Nothing to worry about with the Volt scimitar. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Even with the monster woman powering up Celtica felt like fighting against her would be best using her trusted holy blade. "Do your worst." she said as she moved in once more with a low slash towards the woman's ankles. The lion jumped and as she rose and avoided the slash thrust her blade at Celtica. Though the paladin moved out of the blade's range a golden energy burst out from the tip and smashed into Celtica. Even as she got up the lion was already back in action swinging down at her and forcing her to hold back an attack by blocking with Durandal.

It seemed as though with each clash things were going the monster's way just a bit more. No decisive moments, yet little victories with each blow that were adding up. She may not be as strong as Shuten but her skill and strength together made her a formidable for in a one on one situation. Celtica's next strike was blocked by the large shield which then pushed forward to knock her off balance and give the lion a chance to strike down with diagonal shining golden slash. "This victory is mine!" the lion said, Celtica in shock as she felt the strike hit.

And yet while such a move would normally be potentially fatal, this pain was different. The cut across her body wasn't bleeding, but glowing gold like the monster's own energy. "G-Gah...what is this..." Celtica said in pain, clutching her chest. "Your heart has been pierced by my energy. This is the trigger for your rebirth." the knight said as she watched Celtica's body start to change. While she generally remained the same, her hair lengthened a great deal and became rather bushy like her opponent's. Silver lion ears formed, and a hole appeared in the back of her suit from a silver tail forming out of it. Her hands and feet turned more claw-like and furrier while her eyes shifted a little to become more like that of a cat's. But more than that, she felt the wild energy surging through her and when she looked at the lion now she saw a woman of respect and superiority. Strength is everything to the lions, and as a new recruit she felt nothing but devotion for the woman who converted her.

"That's right...this was our deal...I lost, now I shall serve you well as a new knight under your command!" Celtica said with conviction, kneeling in front of the lion. "Excellent. We'll need to get you some real armor, but first..." she stopped to look over at the others, who had watched Celtica turn into a monster so quickly before their very eyes. "There are others who must join your ranks as warriors under my command." the lion stated. Celtica nodded and turned to them, pulling out Dainsleif as she could no longer properly wield her holy sword. "Cel, wait, you can't listen to her!" Elphelt pleaded. "My life belongs to her now Elph, I shall do whatever she desires. As will all of you." Celtica said as her new mistress walked towards the party with Celtica following behind...

-

"Bullet, you are to report back to our outpost on the edge of the Forest of Beasts to the north. Deliver this letter to the commander of the base, it is a record of my progress here." the lion knight said, a newly beastly Bullet nodding. "Yes ma'am." was the response she got. Each of the girls had tried well to resist, but now all of them had been added to the lion's squad. As one of the knights sent out to grow the Lion army down south she was extremely pleased with herself. Each of the girls she had already claimed showed great promise as new lion knights, Celtica and Artoria especially. Once a proper base of operations was established here the lion planned on giving Artoria some special training with the spear her own trainer had gifted her with prior.

"We march onward west tomorrow, information gathering has revealed that there is a human settlement there that could be made into an excellent new Lion outpost." she said, and with Bullet off to deliver the report the six lion women all nodded in a line. "Yes m'am!" they said. Once she had conquered the area she would see about getting them all some proper armor. "For now, Artoria, Celtica. You shall service your captain. These battles have left me quite excited." the woman said with a smile and they both stepped forward. "As you command ma'am." the knightly duo said, their tails moving rather excitedly behind them...

BAD END - Lion

-
This is one foe that Celtica can't defeat with nothing but brute force, at least not one on one. Restart point is previous choice unless you want an earlier one.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:27 pm

B, as before
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Loved it! Loyal Lion Knights is pretty amazing~ Sounds like a very menacing and sexy Pride that would put Signum and her knights into place too.

Unfortunately I have no cool armored knight Lions, but I offer these as tribute!
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2720000?tags=lion_ears
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2633352?tags=leone
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/483713?tags=lion_tail
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2410407?tags=lion_costume
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1134717?tags=lion_costume
http://tky8.blog81.fc2.com/blog-entry-1500.html

I guess backtrack and use the skills would be a somewhat wise option
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:52 am

Nice Bad End. And a good foreshadowing for what might await at the Forest of Beasts, if Lion Knight is an advance scout.

Again, voting for B.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:00 am

With the bad end dealt with.
Lets move on with B.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:48 am

Nicely done, go with B now.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Celtica was going to need to pull out all the stops here. As much as she worried about conserving energy for potential later threats, those didn't really matter if she was turned into a brainwashed lion woman. Seeing the lion powering up Celtica fired off a Crusader Wave and used it to cover her offense. The lion blocked the powerful wave of light only to see her foe moving in from the side once more. "That won't work!" she shouted as she moved her blade to protect herself. Light shined out from Celtica's sword however as she used Cross Saver, the first slash connecting with the lion's blade and both swords being repelled only for the next slash to come in and land an incredibly damaging blow that broke through parts of her armor.

The lion stumbled back a bit, moving to block the follow up slashes with her shield. "Now I want you more than ever!" she said with a lust filled voice, her eyes like a predator as she threw her shield at Celtica. While Celtica did manage to avoid it, the lion had changed stances and pulled out a spear to use in her left hand. Ignoring defense now the monster went on an all out assault rapidly striking with both weapons. It was a powerful tactic and Celtica took a fair amount of hits dodging, but seeing her chance she slid under a spear thrust and stabbing her blade upward as she summoned a Lightfall to strike downwards. The lion was able to avoid impalement only to not see the light coming and get hit head on. At last, she fell to the ground.

"To be defeated by a human...I never thought I would suffer such disgrace..." she said as she slowly moved on the ground, her weapons dropped and grabbed by Celtica. "Very well, you have one our duel and I will accept your terms." she added. Celtica would get someone out of her now, a request that she would have to comply with. The only question was what?

A. Write-In
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Attempt to gain some favor (Respectability? Possibly friendship?) by returning her shield. Ask that she teach you how to wield a lion's valorous might (Golden Lion Slash, which just did us in previously) (At least for Celtica and Artoria)

Note: I wouldn't mind having Artoria start training in the use of spears. Based on the descriptions of the equipment, I'd like to remind everyone that this is a thing-
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Let's make her teach us how to be a super sayajin,
like Edge said. If we give her the shield, she might
tell us a little about her "tribe" too, all information
is vital in this game!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Hmm we could use a catgirl servant/guide/bodyguard when we go towards the jungle.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:21 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Attempt to gain some favor (Respectability? Possibly friendship?) by returning her shield. Ask that she teach you how to wield a lion's valorous might (Golden Lion Slash, which just did us in previously) (At least for Celtica and Artoria)

Note: I wouldn't mind having Artoria start training in the use of spears. Based on the descriptions of the equipment, I'd like to remind everyone that this is a thing-
Spoiler:

This work though our cute quotient goes down, but the sexyness factor goes up quite high... We can have Nephenee and her train together later too, might lead to another dual tech. Plus the Lion girl is pretty honorable, so maybe we can get along with her(Yay befriendment).

While we have the chance we should equip Bullet with those new Gauntlets before our next encounter.

On another note, feels like forever since we ran into a good shop.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next