Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 37 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:25 am

Walking up to the bested monster, Celtica handed her shield back to it's previous owner. "I would like a bit of training from you, my friend Artoria joining in too." she said, surprising the lion. "Training? You wish to learn from a monster? You are a strange knight indeed." she said with a smile as she slowly got up. "Hold on, what makes you think you can trust her?" Bullet asked. "I guess call it a bond between knights, she might be an enemy but I get how she thinks." Celtica said.

"Naturally as the loser of our duel I will comply, I shall teach you my skills." she said. The lion had seemed to have taken a liking to Celtica. Artoria also walked over to stand beside Celtica. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" she asked her boss, and she nodded. "Pretty sure." Celtica said with a grin. "Those weapons of mine, I won't ask for them back but I would advise you to use them in this training. It will make things easier." the lion explained before putting them to work.

As the others kept watch and made sure to keep an eye on the lion in case she decided to attack once more, the monster woman began teaching the two knights her skills. Channeling energy wasn't exactly foreign to either of them to begin with so they were quick learners though Artoria had to get used to the spear's weight and movements. Each of them soon learned the lion's technique of surging energy out of their weapon into a powerful attack. As they trained Celtica asked the woman a few questions. The monster was a knight of the Lion Kingdom by the name of Lowe, a scout sent out from the north to gather forces.

"So your race is led by one of the Monster Queens, and along with humans you are at war with the Tiger monsters." Celtica said, remember that she had seen something about that before in Suzuka's Notebook. "Correct. Our goal is the complete defeat of those queenless savages. My lady Queen Leonmitchelli has sent us knights out around the continent in search of warriors to add to our ranks. However, it is clear that my skills are lacking for suck a task."

"That's probably a good thing for us." Artoria said. "Yeah. I would feel wrong to try and kill you after that training, but I can't let you go around transforming humans either." Celtica said. "Train on the monsters around here. You can get stronger without attacking humans." she added. Lowe thought it over for a moment. "I cannot abandon my duty...however, I do respect you as well. I shall train on monsters for the moment. There will likely be a time where we will fight as enemies again however." Lowe said as she got up. "And I'll beat you then too." Celtica said with a grin, happy that she was able to end that semi-peacefully.

"Will you be alright without a weapon?" Artoria asked, and Lowe laughed. "Girl, I am a Lion. We are never unarmed." she said and held up her gauntlet covered claws before heading off into the woods. "I'm not sure it was wise to let her go." Nephenee said. "If she becomes a problem I'll deal with her. Honestly having someone like Lowe around dealing with nastier monster girls sounds like a pretty great solution to me." Celtica said as the party prepared to depart. It was quite late and they couldn't stay here.

Since they had gotten rest earlier save for Bullet, they were still awake enough to be on guard for attacks. They moved slowly but steadily through the paths until they saw the lights of some torches. "The map didn't say anything about a village here..." Celtica said, curious about checking things out. Getting closer, if it wasn't a village it was something quite similar with some decent sized buildings all around and the trees mostly cleared out. They saw someone awake nearby and asked them. "Ah, welcome travelers. This is the Merchant's Camp. It's a place where many merchants set up shop to sell to roaming travelers like yourself."

Some shopping sounded nice after all the money they had grabbed recently but some sleep also sounds nice. "Is there an inn here?" Celtica asked and the woman nodded.

A. Head to the inn.
B. Look around at the shops.
C. Continue past the camp.
D. Write-In.

-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 37 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:43 am

B

I'm all for giving Dainsleif to Arthoria
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:07 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:B

I'm all for giving Dainsleif to Arthoria
B sounds fine.
I wonder if Dainslef will turn Artoria into Alter.
But lets give it to her for now.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:30 am

B, yay shopping!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmm...  What weapon to give her...  as this could shape her future and our party balance, personality wise...  I'm going to vote... Lancer, so full body, tons of charisma(which could backfire on us if she gets any ideas), and pureness.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:50 am

Since lights were illuminating the camp's paths and the doors to tents and buildings seemed open, now still seemed like a good time to shop. They wouldn't be attacked without warning in a camp like this after all. The only question was where to go first as looking around gave plenty of options. There was a more general items shop run by a red haired woman in a maid-like getup, a weapon shop run by a brown haired woman with glasses and a mix of maid and Asian clothing and armor shop run by a blonde haired maid. Then there were two less defined ones, a shop that seemed to have stuff from around the world run by a woman with long blonde hair, and a store of pricey yet interesting looking items run by a woman with a red ponytail.

A. Look into the general shop.
B. Look into the weapon shop.
C. Look into the armor shop.
D. Look into the other blonde haired woman's shop.
E. Look into the other redhead's shop.
F. Write-In

-
Our shopkeepers-
Spoiler:

Last edited by ZeroStormZZ on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:15 am

I would like to look into armor but... I have to go see my favorite shopkeep first, D
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:25 am

C lets check out the armor, since we lost some last time
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:34 am

I too wanna go with D.
Sounds more interesting.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:55 am

I would like to look in all of them, but D first.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:15 am

Based on what I've heard of what she sells, D.

Also... we could just give Artoria BOTH Dainslef and Lion Spear. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:27 am

Celtica decided to look into the shop of the woman with long blonde hair first, curious about what it might entail. "Welcome! I'm Sylphie, and I do hope you will buy something." the woman said with a smile. "So, what exactly is this shop?" Celtica wondered, and Sylphie was quick to answer. "This is a shop filled with rare items from across the world, ones you would never be able to find in other stores. Even those usually found in areas completely dominated by monsters and demons can be found here at a reasonable price." she said. Celtica was curious on how she managed to get such items, but more important than that was taking a look at her wares.

Sylphie's Shop-
-N-Type Combat Suit (Armor): A tight armored blue bodysuit regularly used by Combat Cyborgs. Increases the effectiveness of Dual Techs when worn by both units. (80 Coins) (120 Coins for 2)
-Alluring Swimsuit (Armor): A stunning and skimpy red two piece swimsuit that causes monsters to prioritize the wearer as a target. (120 Coins)
-Underworld Rod (Weapon): A black staff surrounded with an otherworldly power. Can be used to dominate spirit monsters. (100 Coins) (Only 1)
-Lamia Whip (Weapon): A snake-like whip that can be controlled by the wielder's will and wrap around foes. Can go out of control if used by one with weak will. (70 Coins)
-Pharaoh's Beauty: A set of cosmetics with stunning gold and blue makeup and thick black eye liner. Causes the wearer to take a more dominant nature while applied. (75 Coins)
-Azure Talisman (Accessory): A magical talisman of the depths that allows one to infuse water with their attacks. By activating the talisman, their next special attack with have a Water element. (60 Coins) (Only 1)
-Black Bunny Suit (Armor): A sexy black bunny outfit, with long ears and pantyhose. Increases Agility by one rank. (100 Coins)

A. Buy items from her. (If so, what?)
B. Don't buy anything.
C. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 am

I knew it...

Buy everything except Alluring Swimsuit and Azure Talisman
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:18 am

DoubleEdged wrote:I knew it...

Buy everything except Alluring Swimsuit and Azure Talisman
I wonder if we really need to take those suits that strengthen the dual tech.
Don't really mind buying all though. ^^

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:19 am

Buy all, except Azure Talisman

We'll need to be careful wearing the N-type gear in the machine queens kingdom should we go there
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:20 am

Oh, you better not be suggesting blocking me from those Numbers suits.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:23 am

No I'm saying they are probably a bad end if we wear them in the machine queen's kingdom. All for skimpy tight body suits Twisted Evil
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:34 am

Sorry, was directed more toward Aggra than you.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:33 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Sorry, was directed more toward Aggra than you.
Hey I am all up for the sexyness of Numbers Suits!
Just thought they might not come in handy in terms of power.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Agreed purchase all.... bar the talisman then move on to another stall.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Shoot, I just noticed that multiple could be bought of most of the things, so I'll have to rephrase my list:

- Get the double deal on the cyborg suits (And I'm tempted to say get that twice)
- Get one of everything else except for Alluring Swimsuit and Azure Talisman.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:00 pm

Buy it all, except for the talisman. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:25 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Shoot, I just noticed that multiple could be bought of most of the things, so I'll have to rephrase my list:

- Get the double deal on the cyborg suits (And I'm tempted to say get that twice)
- Get one of everything else except for Alluring Swimsuit and Azure Talisman.
Forgot we need two of the suits or else they won't make any sense.
So yeah let's buy two of them.
Also, buying two... I wonder if there are other characters can create
dual attacks between them?
Like Lina and Bullet making a whirlwind of fire fists or something like that.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:32 pm

"We'll be buying all of this." Celtica said, taking two N-Type Suits, the Alluring Swimsuit, the Underworld Rod, the Lamia Whip, the Pharaoh's Beauty cosmetics set and the Black Bunny Suit. Handing Sylphie the 465 coins needed, the shopkeeper gladly gave her the items. "What a wealthy costumer, I hope to see you again." she said cheerfully as the party left. That ended up being pretty expensive, but everything they got seemed worthwhile to Celtica. Now where to go next, she wondered.

A. Look into the general shop.
B. Look into the weapon shop.
C. Look into the armor shop.
D. Look into the other redhead's shop.
E. Write-In.

And also, give your new items to any of your other party members?
A. Yes. (Who and what?)
B. No.

-
Any character can get a Dual Tech with each other, it isn't exclusive to Celtica and someone else.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Let's visit (Hua Lin, was it?)'s armor shop.
Also, let's get ready to actually sell some things.

Hold off on item distribution for now.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:49 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:Any character can get a Dual Tech with each other, it isn't exclusive to Celtica and someone else.
That sounds good!
Didn't even really think about it till I saw those suits.

I will go with D, even though we have blasted almost all of the money
away. Maybe we still find something interesting to buy for us.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next