Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 19 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Aggra Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 am

Lets go to signum and talk about their dream.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 19 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 12:33 am

... http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/457345?tags=ibuki_suika+imagining

Sure, let's find out and forget about the water, leaving it out for one(or both of them) =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 1:16 am

As the group started walking through the fort to see Signum, Celtica got curious. "Nephenee, Bullet, I actually want to hear more about this dream of yours? As the leader of this group I need to make sure that you two don't have any lasting effects from your time under monster control." she said. It made sense to Nephenee, but it still embarrassed her. She looked over to Bullet, and then to Asia.

"W-Well...we both targeted Asia and smothered her from both sides to keep her still and aroused...then we went for her private parts until she moaned praise for our mistress, I mean, the Undine, and fell under her spell...and then..." Nephenee said with a blushing face.

Bullet continued, not quite as embarrassed. "Then we pulled you and Elphelt into the water and kept you still as the Undine used her tentacles to make you into her puppets." she explained. "What about me? And what was Asia doing?" Lina asked. "I woke up before we got to you, but Asia was worshiping the Undine's pussy." Bullet responded. Both Asia and Artoria had very red faces as they walked silently. "I don't get the big deal, it was just a dumb dream. It wasn't real so no need to be embarrassed by it." the brawler said with a shrug.

At the very least it didn't seem like Bullet was having any extra side effects from the dream, and Nephenee was only embarrassed. It was probably fine then, Celtica thought. She would need to keep checking up on this issue though.

Through their conversation they had made it to the top of the fort though, and waiting for them there was Signum. "My team's ready, just tell us the plan and we'll be on our way." Celtica said. Signum nodded. "The plan is to have a group of our most powerful mages get as close as safely possible to the city and blow open a path with a bombardment. That will give you time to go in, while the main force led by Commander Aqua is engaged with the slime army so that they can't just swarm you instantly. You'll need to be fast and reach the city's center as you will be under attack the entire time. If you can get rid of the queen, then the army will be in disarray and disperse. Any questions?"

The plan seemed sound, but only if they could keep pace and make sure to not get overwhelmed. If they needed it they had a panic button with Dragon Slave, but that would be better used against the queen herself. And then Yoko said that stronger slimes could dissolve their gear, there was a good chance that they could lose some weapons before even reaching the queen. Converving resources would be important.

A. Everything is ready, begin the mission.
B. Last minute Write-In

-
Rainyday, I appreciate how you have an appropriate picture ready for nearly every occasion. Also a shame you didn't give one of the black rings to Nephenee, or you would have had access to a fun choice in there.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri May 26, 2017 1:23 am

A to go and whoreship...
I mean defeat the queen!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 1:29 am

Hahaha Aggra

A off to victory
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 2:14 am

Rainyday, I appreciate how you have an appropriate picture ready for nearly every occasion. Also a shame you didn't give one of the black rings to Nephenee, or you would have had access to a fun choice in there.

Damn, I was thinking of giving a ring to Nephenee instead of Lina but didn't want to rock the boat at the time.  However, this is an interesting development...  Would she be more willing to answer?  (Don't have to answer that)

Oh, and that was a wonderful dream~ I hope we do get to check in some more on it =)

But yeah, I try as far as the images are concerned =)

A it is then.  I was thinking of "accidentally" leaving the water with Signum, but thinking it out, that would probably take too long...  Oh well, I'm sure we'll probably run into a thirsty traveler, bandit, or one of the girls might "accidentally" drink it in the future.  No need to tush to use it.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 am

I'm sure you'll find out what the rings can do eventually.
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 2:30 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:I'm sure you'll find out what the rings can do eventually.
Spoiler:

!!!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 26, 2017 2:51 am

To battle!!!

Also, that option sounded fun. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 2:58 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:I'm sure you'll find out what the rings can do eventually.
Spoiler:
Would rather it give her a more obedient outlook to do whatever Celtica. maybe a little more 'slavish' devotion to her mistress, i mean leader Twisted Evil
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 am

"Our team is ready to go. Just give the word Commander." Celtica told the pink haired knight. "Then I'll send the message to our mage force and Commander Aqua." Signum said. "Prepare yourself, your only exit once you are in is victory." All of them steeled their wills for the coming fight.

A little ways out to the east of the force Celtica's party met up with the mage group. About two dozen in total, all of them gorgeous women with a uniform of white and blue light armor on top of a bodysuit, and a lovely large witches hat. The first issue would be getting to the bombardment point, it wouldn't be a clean  path to where they needed to go. Aqua's forces had already gone ahead so most slimes would be preoccupied, but the team still needed to clear out any stragglers so the mages could focus all their spells on the bombardment.

Soon enough they could all see what was one a proud city, now mainly blue slime coating half destroyed buildings and totally surrounding the place. "Such destruction..." Asia said, looking at the place." Well we can't waste time just staring at it or more cities will become just like it." Bullet said.

Moving closer down some hills is when the mission truly began as sliding across the ground came a group of six standard blue slimes. "Ooh, humans out away from the army~" "Were you planning on sneaking away?" "Too bad~" they said in succession, their voices full of energy and lust and slime dripped down out of one's mouth like drool. Celtica, Nephenee, Artoria and Bullet instantly moved in front of the mage squad.

Celtica recalled what she learned of slimes. Their true form was their cores, colored the same as their slime and thus hard to see, and that their slime had mind melting and given enough time transformative properties.

A. Have Nephenee lead, her specialty is striking weak points.
B. Have Bullet lead, her speed can land the right hits.
C. Have Elphelt lead, she has great aim.
D. Have Celtica lead, she is the team leader after all.
E. Write-In

---
As for the ring stuff-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 3:22 am

E

Have Elphelt fire To soften them up as Bullet and Celtica damage the slime, weakening them enough for Nephenee to hit the weak spots.

As for the rings, we'll just have to wait for the next opportunities to present themselves
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri May 26, 2017 3:38 am

tilltherewas1 wrote:E

Have Elphelt fire To soften them up as Bullet and Celtica damage the slime, weakening them enough for Nephenee to hit the weak spots.

As for the rings, we'll just have to wait for the next opportunities to present themselves
Sounds like a good team attack.
Having Nephenee, Celtica attack could risk them being hit by the slime.
While I have a little doubt hitting the slime just with the hands of
bullet might not be enough to break through the core, kinda have the feeling they
are pretty resilient.
While Elphelt could crack the core, the slime itself could lessen the effect of
the arrows so that they might not reach the core.
So having all unite would be the best choice!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 26, 2017 4:01 am

The less chance of making physical contact with the slime the better.  Nephenee is best equipped to deal with actual close quarters combat due to the armor she's wearing, so it should be her that engages them up close the most, but with enough support to lessen the threat of being touched.  Bullet might be a bad pick to have in this case, or at least to initiate fights, since the slimes could feasibly grapple her when she attempts to attack; that's what I think.  Best I can think of is the E option, where Lina and Celtica use their abilities alongside Nephenee to blast away enough slime with magic and mid-range attacks so that both Nephenee and Elphelt can use precision attacks to take out the cores.  Bullet can bring up the rear, being a pair of eyes for the team and a bodyguard to Asia, who'll heal and assist as needed.  This way, they can feasibly take on two to three slimes at a time and quickly take them out with a minimum of exposure, lessening the chance of being corrupted by the slime.  At least, I hope that's how this will play out.

Besides, if we're to have a bad end in this encounter, I'd want it to happen when we actually reach Jelle, not to her mooks.  Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri May 26, 2017 5:50 am

A all the way.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Fri May 26, 2017 8:03 am

Let Nephenee lead. A lance seems like the ideal weapon for fighting slimes.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Fri May 26, 2017 10:45 am

A.

Also I myself do love to lose to weaklings. It adds in a nice humiliation factor for a superior force to be undone by underestimating their weaker( sometimes more cunning) foe only to be turned into their needy strong slaves.

So the real question to ask is this, King of Heroes, do you have enough Bad Ends =)

I also hope we can find another set of those rings ^__^

testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 11:18 am

"Nephenee!" Celtica shouted, this was her time to shine. The knight knew first hand that the woman was skilled with a spear, she had to clash with her back during the hot springs incident after all. With a nod Nephenee lunged forward with the others following behind, thrusting out and with a quick movement impaling the core of one of the slime. It shattered instantly and with that the slime fell to the ground. "Huh?" One of the other slimes said in confusion, they had assumed this would be easy pickings.

That moment of surprise gave the team an excellent moment to strike. Bullet made quick attacks dashing in and out to avoid getting a nasty counter, she had taken plenty of strikes from Baiken for sloppy attacks. Lina meanwhile used her Wildfire Blade, which thanks to her new outfit now ignited larger than ever, and slashed down on the one Bullet had stunned with her strikes. She melted through the slime and struck the core, while Elphelt laid suppressing fire on the other slimes. With their slime gunned through the core was more visible, and Celtica, Asia and Artoria all moved in to strike. With Nephenee continuing her precise critical hits it was only a matter of time before they all fell.

There was no time to waste staying here, they were in slime territory now. More slimes could appear at any point and they had a mission. Going down the hill the party moved closer to the city and saw a thick layer of slime girls surrounding it from all sides. In the distance over on another city of the city they could faintly make out Aqua's forces fighting. "So this is what we need y'all for, right?" Nephenee asked and the mages got to work preparing powerful spells.

"Everyone, it's about time to start this mission. Failure isn't an option, and I won't allow any of us to become monsters regardless. Let's teach this Monster Queen a lesson to not underestimate humans!" Celtica shouted to get everyone hyped up and mentally prepared. With a nod towards the mages, they released their barrage and the team was off.

Great beams of energy, massive meteors and storms of lightning shot out all at the targeted region. The combined magical force of all those mages exhausting their power was mighty indeed, and enough to totally raze the path the slimes. Everyone around could see the light show, Aqua included, and when she did she ordered her forces to go even harder on the offence. Celtica and her forces ran inside, having a nice new slime free trench to run through. The mages that still had some left over power used magic to draw the attention of nearby slimes before falling back. Within moments, the party was inside.

The city was nearly completely coated in a thin layer of slime, with larger blotches all around the place. In various places they could see some items suspended in slime, weapons and accessories that could be of use. But they needed to reach the center fast if they didn't want to be surrounded.

A. Continue forward.
B. Search for items first.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Fri May 26, 2017 12:13 pm

B, B B B B B B
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Hell, why not?  B.

Last edited by DrgnmastrAlex on Fri May 26, 2017 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 1:31 pm

B loot loot loot loot!
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 1:55 pm

The items here could be highly useful in the upcoming fight, as long as they were quick it would be worthwhile to grab them. Celtica and Lina had outfits that made sure their skin wouldn't come into contact with the lust inducing slime so they were the two who started grabbing. Lina was able to grab a green collar with some feathers connected to it and a green tinted katana with a golden handle, while Celtica got a strange icy shield that seemed like it could spin if not stuck from slime and a small statue of a fox woman.

"Mmmmm, looking for anything? Perhaps I could give you some lovely gifts~" a voice rang out as out from the rubble of a nearby building appeared as they saw a crimson pile of slime forming distinct from all the blue. It seemed like there was hardened slime fashioned like armor in some areas, and she possessed long red slime hair and pure golden eyes. "After all, it's so rare we have humans here anymore~" she moaned out with a wicked grin, hardened slime swords appearing from her hands.

"I can't see where the core is, it's gotta be under that armor." Nephenee said, her spear pointing at the slime ready for battle.

A. Attempt to flee from the red slime.
B. Move in and fight back against her.
C. Try and fight her at a range.
D. Write-In

-
New items have been added to Celtica's and Lina's profiles if you want to see what they do. Also, a picture of the Red Slime Pre-Corruption-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Sweet Erza

C
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 26, 2017 2:11 pm

A or C are probably the best options, though it's likely this red slime would pursue and make things more difficult. So I say zone the shit out of her, C.

That aside, I'm liking what I see from what we've grabbed. Green collar with feathers, could be some king of accessory that provides flight or allows one to levitate. The katana looks like it could be good too. The shield could be very useful down the road. And the statue of a fox woman? Mmmm, kitsune~ I hope it leads to an Ahri or a Tamamo~ :3

Let's kick some butt here.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri May 26, 2017 2:12 pm

I will agree on the ranged attack.
Was really surprised everyone wanted to loot. :O
Probably the reason why we even encountered Elsa.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next