Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 18 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Aggra Thu May 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Think it is ok this way.
Though I have no idea about 90% of the girls that will train our girls.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 18 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu May 25, 2017 4:08 pm

Sounds good to me.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu May 25, 2017 5:03 pm

There were a lot of potential training partners here, though that was assuming that they would all be willing to help out. If they explained the mission they were going to be undertaking to them though Celtica figured they would be willing to lend a hand with some training.

First the party went to the one eyed woman. "Hmm? You want something?" the rough woman asked as she looked at them sharply. "Correct." Celtica said before explaining their quest. "In short, I would like you to train my friend Bullet." the knight said as she finished her explanation and request. "I'm no teacher, but Jelle's claimed some of my friends already. If you're looking to give her hell then I'll give you some pointers." she said, Bullet nodding. "Thank you, miss...?" the tanned woman asked as she stayed with her. "The name's Baiken."

Next, the party returned to the inner fort and went up to see Signum. "If you have the time, I'd like to have you train Elph some. She's still not used to using close range weapons." Celtica said, Elphelt having her whip in her hand. "I see." Signum responded, the pink haired knight looking at the monster slaying whip. "I suppose I can take some time to give you a lesson while I train Artoria." she said, making Elphelt smile. "Yay! I'll be a great student!"

Moving a couple floors lower the party found the beautiful Commander Aqua sitting down and resting some, other knights around her admiring the woman. "Greetings Miss Aqua, I am Celtica Arven. I'm a knight working to defeat Jelle and was wondering if you could give my friend a bit of training." she said, pointing to Nephenee. The lewd armor she now wore made both Aqua and Nephenee herself blush a little when she looked at the guard. "This is...that armor Yoko made. I suppose you must be quite serious about this if you are willing to wear something like that." Aqua said. "I-I am!" Nephenee told her with a red face. "Then it would be a disservice not to do my part. Come over here, I'll train you." the blue haired girl said.

The next idea on Celtica's list was to talk to BRS once more. Like before she was outside the fort watching the distance. "You again?" she asked as she turned to the trio of Celtica, Asia and Lina. "That's right. You are strong, correct?" Celtica asked, and BRS quietly nodded. "Then please, help my friend Lina. We are training for a dive into the heart of Jelle's stronghold and we want to be at top form." This caused a look of surprise to form on BRS's face, a rare emotional state. "Are you mad? That is effectively suicide." she said. "Yeah, but I've gotten out of some pretty crazy situations. I just need a bit of help for this one." Lina said. Sure she was worried about the mission but she couldn't let that get to her. "I am no teacher, I have nothing of interest worth learning...but if you desire, I will train with you." she told the fully covered redhead. "I'm not an easy person to keep up with. Be warned." Lina was smiling under her suit, she really needed to be pushed to the limit and see what she could do with her new gear anyways.

That left training for Asia. They were still around where the mercenary forces were hanging out and once again they saw the red hooded girl looking pretty cheerful. Celtica and Asia went up to her. "Oh, hello there. I'm B.B. Hood! Who are you?" she asked with a smile. "I'm Celtica Arven, and this is my friend Asia. I was curious on if you had any skills you could teach to Asia. W're coming up on a big fight against the Slime Queen." she asked, Asia following up right after her. "Yes, if you could teach me anything I would very much appreciate it!" B.B Hood looked at Celtica, Asia, then back to Celtica. "Well, maybe. But I am a mercenary, I need pay to keep working. How does 40 coins to train her sound?" the blonde asked sweetly.

A. Pay the coins
B. Refuse to pay
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu May 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Just pay already. :/
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Thu May 25, 2017 5:17 pm

A
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Pay the coins. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Thu May 25, 2017 5:34 pm

Bah, 40 coins is nothing. Hand it over.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu May 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Pay the coin
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu May 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Celtica handed B.B Hood the coins. "Excellent!" the young girl said with a grin, which then contorted into a sinister smirk. "Alright, so you want to learn some tricks right? An innocent girl like you can get whatever you want if you learn to leverage that innocence." she said, now speaking like a different person. "Leverage?" Asia asked in a confused tone. "Exactly. Don't you worry, I'll teach you exactly what you need to know." the girl said as she led Asia off. "This will probably help her...but I do wonder if her learning such things will be a good idea..." Celtica said as she too went off in a different direction, back down to the basement to see Yoko.

"Welcome back. Did you need something?" Yoko asked while reading over some papers and fiddling with a few objects. "It's fine if you are busy, but I was wondering if you could take a look at these rings." Celtica requested, showing her the four black rings and the one jeweled on. Yoko stopped what she was doing an examined them. "...hmmm...Celtica, you should probably stop using that. I'm not sure where you found it but it's a ring that drains the life of it's victims. However, these types of artifacts are flawed and as a result of it's effects the user ends up absorbing a great deal of monster energy. The most likely outcome is corruption and transformation into a vampire or worse." she explained. That did make sense to Celtica, she didn't feel quite the same thing when she was clashing with the brainwashed Nephenee than when she was striking those goblins. That must have been because of the monster energy she was absorbing.

Still, it was an incredibly useful item. Could risking using it, at least for a while longer be worth it? "I see. And what about these four? They don't have a jewel in them." Celtica wondered. "That's right, these are for modulating the power of the central ring. One person wearing them can have strong control over the ring's power or they can exert their power over others wearing them. It looks like whoever was making these might have planned to turn all of them into full Blood Rings as well, those fools."

"Thank you for that information, it could have been a mess if I kept using this without knowing what it does." Celtica said and left the dungeon, weighting whether or not it would be worth it to keep using the thing. She didn't feel like she had been influenced too much by it, and that rush felt so good...

Celtica trained on her own with her blade and new armor and after hours passed soon enough the weary party met up once again. "How did it go for everyone?" the heavily armored woman asked. "Oh, it went great. I could blast slimes easy with my fireballs now!" Lina said. "And this suit feels fantastic. Once I got used to moving in it..." she trailed of in a slightly lewd tone as Celtica turned to Nephenee. "Miss Aqua is a wonderful teacher, she really helped me out. Once we've been that Jelle lady I'll need to thank her."

"Bullet? How did it go with Baiken?" Celtica asked. "She's very impressive. She could keep up with me and counter my attacks easy, said my movements were too straightforward. I picked up a few things from her though." Bullet told the knight. "Excellent. Elph?" the woman asked and turned to her lover. Elphelt pulled out her whip and showed off some quick strikes at the air with a proud smile on her face. "Totally nailed it, this thing was a piece of cake after seeing Signum work it around. That woman is really impressive, I bet lots of knights here secretly yearn for her." Elphelt said.

That just left Asia and like the rest Celtica turned and asked her about her progress. "Well, B.B. Hood is a really different teacher from you Celtica but I think I learned a lot. I never though about what I could do if I really tried to manipulate people." Asia said in a sweet voice. "...I don't think I want to know." Lina said after hearing that. All of them wondered what Asia might be capable of after such training.

With everyone worn out from training, Celtica figured it would be time to get some less effort filled stuff done. There was still more to do before they were ready for their mission after all, and the sun was still up.

A. Talk to Signum about the plan.
B. Ask someone to join them on the mission (If so, who?)
C. Rest up for now.
D. Ask Yoko about the Corrupted Holy Water.

Also,

A. Remove the Blood Ring.
B. Keep the Blood Ring on.
C. Equip all five rings.

-

Sorry if this is going rather slow at the moment. We're coming up on lots of monster fun soon.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu May 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Hmm...

B- Pendragon.

As far as the rings go...

C. (lesser rings to Lina, Bullet, Asia, and Elphelt)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu May 25, 2017 6:35 pm

D if we're still here
The B - Arturia

As for the rings, away from Yoko, C backing up DoubleEdged
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Hmm...

B- Pendragon.

I can agree with this.  Celtica must keep the precious, and having direct command over your allies is what JRPGs are all about =)

But afterwards we need to check out the Corrupted Holy Water...  It might get us a reward or raise our prestige(thus making us more of a target ^__^).  Though if we do ignore it, I wonder if it will cause some sort of sexy problem...

Also glad my training recommendations work, especially with Asia =) I didn't have enough time to explain them properly, but Signum=Whip Sword, BRS=controlling monstrous power, Aqua= passionate knight, Baiken= hard ass leader(the type Bullet loves(also did some digging into Bullet's story, doesn't like to wear skirts, especially miniskirts)), and B.B. Hood was explained quite nicely =)

Glad Lina is enjoying her zentai bliss~ hope she "experiments" with it a little bit more before she rest.  I wonder is Celtica is the jealous type.  If so she could take a bit of a cute assertive role in bed.  If not however, she could listen to Elphelt describe the experience with Signum in detail, which might end in arousing both(and give a added "weakness" to Signum in conversations).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu May 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Rainday wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:Hmm...

B- Pendragon.

I can agree with this.  Celtica must keep the precious, and having direct command over your allies is what JRPGs are all about =)

But afterwards we need to check out the Corrupted Holy Water...  It might get us a reward or raise our prestige(thus making us more of a target ^__^).  Though if we do ignore it, I wonder if it will cause some sort of sexy problem...

Also glad my training recommendations work, especially with Asia =) I didn't have enough time to explain them properly, but Signum=Whip Sword, BRS=controlling monstrous power, Aqua= passionate knight, Baiken= hard ass leader(the type Bullet loves(also did some digging into Bullet's story, doesn't like to wear skirts, especially miniskirts)), and B.B. Hood was explained quite nicely =)

Glad Lina is enjoying her zentai bliss~ hope she "experiments" with it a little bit more before she rest.  I wonder is Celtica is the jealous type.  If so she could take a bit of a cute assertive role in bed.  If not however, she could listen to Elphelt describe the experience with Signum in detail, which might end in arousing both(and give a added "weakness" to Signum in conversations).

Going to go with D for the main option, but other than that, I'm seconding DoubleEdged and Rainday with what to do with the rings. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu May 25, 2017 8:26 pm

In the end, Celtica couldn't bring herself to get rid of the ring. Instead she tried a different idea, if these extra rings were made to modulate it perhaps having them all in used would reduce the negative effects of the Blood Ring. "I spoke to Yoko about the rings, and I think it would be best to spread them out among us to best use their abilities." she explained, giving one to Lina, Asia, Bullet and Elphelt. "Oh my, it's like we really are married~" Elphelt said in a daydreamy voice as she put the ring on and admired it. "I don't think you give a marriage ring to four different people." Bullet responded, but Elphelt was already off in her own little world imagining wedding bells ringing.

Celtica smiled at Elphelt's antics and continued. "I also think recruiting Signum's apprentice for this would be wise. Anyone trained by her must be very skilled." she explained. "Makes sense. She looked young, but real talented." Nephenee said with a nod. The gang was pretty tired, so Celtica went up to Signum's base of operations alone. "You've been busy preparing for this I see. What can I do for you?" Signum asked.

"I would like to request Artoria join us on our mission, if she is willing." Celtica said, and the youthful knight seemed eager to reply. "Of course I would!" Signum however seemed less enthusiastic. "Artoria, you aren't ready for a mission like this. I won't lie, the chances of success are low and you still lack experience." Signum stated. "This would be a perfect time to get experience! Besides, if this mission succeeds so many people will be so much safer. I want to protect them all."

Artoria's enthusiasm did impress Signum to be sure. "...If you are aware dangers this mission poses, and still wish to do it, then I won't stop you. It would do no good to anyone to baby you and keep you away from the action." Signum said, relenting, while Artoria nodded firmly. "I won't let you down. I promise we will defeat the Slime Queen and return."

B. Return to everyone with Artoria.
C. Stop by Yoko to ask about the Corrupted Holy Water.
D. Ask someone else to join the mission.

-
Sorry for previous D voters, the vote wasn't tied while I was writing things out.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu May 25, 2017 8:30 pm

That's fine. I'll just go with C then.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 25, 2017 8:41 pm

C sounds good to me, though I will admit it would probably be better to ask about the mission we're about to go on. Then again surprises can always be fun. Sorry BRS, we know you're good, but we can't miss the opportunity to fall into traps.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu May 25, 2017 9:19 pm

C. Stop by Yoko to ask about the Corrupted Holy Water.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu May 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Before heading back to the rest of the girls, Celtica wanted to stop by Yoko's place one more time. "At least I'm getting my exercise for the day." Celtica said to herself as she went from the top of the fort to the bottom, Artoria still at her side. "A few stairs isn't anything compared to Signum's training." she said with a smile as they continued down. It was getting dark so they should probably finish up everything they needed to do fairly soon.

"Well, we meet again. Do you have another question?" Yoko asked as they arrived, looking not terribly surprised to see Celtica. "Actually yes. A little while back we ran into an Undine. We beat her, but we ended up with all this holy water corrupted by her energy." Celtica brought out the glasses of Pure Water and Yoko used a simple spell to try and examine them. "You are just cursed with getting this kind of stuff aren't you? Yeah, drinking this stuff would likely turn you into an Undine yourself. Although..." Yoko started thinking as she looked at them.

"Hey, could you let me continue studying these? I believe I could use them to make something decent. If you do, I'll let you have whatever I manage to make using them." Yoko offered. It seemed like a pretty nice deal seeing as they were rather useless at the moment.

A. Give her the Holy Water.
B. Keep the Holy Water.
C. Give her some of the Holy Water, Keep the rest.

And Also, what shall you do after this?
B. Return to everyone with Artoria.
C. Ask someone else to join the mission.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu May 25, 2017 10:30 pm

Oooh, potential Bad End stuff here~

Think I'll go with C for the first choice, then A. Probably best to hash out any details that may need clarification.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 pm

A

Then B, head on back to everyone for some rest so we can take on some slime girls
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu May 25, 2017 10:48 pm

C (Half our stock), then B.

The mimic gems were likely alive in some way, but I would think this cursed water would only do us harm if we willingly use it on ourselves. I would naturally assume Yoko will likely purify the water and it'll turn into some blessed elixir, and while that would be nice to have, I actually want to hope that maybe we could eventually use these in certain other ways...

Spoiler:

Don't be afraid to keep cursed material on hand (unless there's a chance said items can act on their own).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 25, 2017 10:56 pm

Huh imagine that... Was this water only from the now closed springs or was it also in the drinking water?

Hmmm.... Hmmm...  Decisions, decisions...  If we give her all the corrupted water, she could give us a bunch of whatever she'll make from it(or become a Undine and enslave everyone), if we keep it we get nothing and have to wait for someone to "accidentally" drink it(like whoops left it on Signum's desk)....  and if we split it we can get smaller amounts of both unless it's potency is the same...

If that's the case then C,

Our party is pretty big, we could use some more spell casters though at this rate, or maybe a archer...  Or we could find out what we're doing(which honestly I'm starting to feel silly about this especially since Signum has entrusted us with her student), or call it early for the night which might not give us anything except closer to progress...

Hmmmmmmmmm... B.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu May 25, 2017 11:58 pm

"Here you are." Celtica says, giving Yoko five of the potions. It was a great offer, but the knight figured it might be good to keep some of them just in case. "Thanks. I'll see what I can put together with this." Yoko told her. With that Celtica and Artoria made their way back to the rest of the group.

"Artoria will be joining us on our mission." Celtica said as the others welcomed her, Elphelt already starting to form a friendship with her from their training together. "I'm going to do my best, and I won't be a burden to anyone." Artoria declared. "Actions speak louder than words. I look forward to fighting alongside you." Bullet said, shaking her hand.

With a yawn, Lina laid down. "I'm gonna get some sleep, ok? Dodging BRS's crazy moves has left me totally exhausted." she said. It was late and everyone had a full day of training. The day of the mission could be tomorrow so it would be best for everyone to rest. "Let's all follow Lina's lead here and get some rest." Celtica said.

As everyone began to drift into dreamland, Celtica stared at the ceiling with a slumbering Elphelt clinging to her. "...oh Cel...your hands are so soft...ah...oh don't take my whip...oh yes more...ah...I'm a bad monster..." Elphelt sleeptalked in a quiet voice, her words making Celtica a little confused at what she was actually dreaming about. She seemed happy though and that was what mattered. More important to think about right now was the mission, they had basically all the setup they needed so now it would just be doing it. As Celtica herself fell asleep too, she wondered if they could pull it off.

Once more the morning came and everyone got up. "I had the strangest dream last night." Bullet said. "Nephenee and Asia were there, and that Undine..." she continued, Nephenee nodding. "Oh you've been getting that one too. I think it's a leftover from the brainwashing." she said, then realized what she admited to dreaming about and felt embarrassed. "I-I mean, well, Celtica! When are we going on this mission!" the flustered guard said, trying to change the subject.

"We'll need to check in with Signum for that. She's the leader of this force." Celtica told her as Bullet began questioning Nephenee. "Hold on, you couldn't have had the same dream. Even the stuff with us surrounding Asia and pressing our br-" Bullet started to say before Nephenee dashed over and forced her mouth closed. "Please don't talk about this anymore, it's real embarrassing!"

A. Go see Signum to start the mission.
B. Check in on someone else.
C. Something else (Write-In).

---
The Pure Water was made using the water from the springs, so any Pure Water being sold in that village was corrupted by the Undine's power. The regular drinking water was fine.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 26, 2017 12:08 am

Imma do a write-in. And it's going to be "Quiz Bullet and Nephenee about their dream". Razz

Seriously, a shared dream? This is triggering memories of that one part on the derelict Reaper in Mass Effect 2. Might be some residual MC/Hive Mind going on there, which will need to be addressed. Or allowed to happen. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 12:12 am

C Ask about their dream, but on the way to A
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next