Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 20 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 26, 2017 2:29 pm

D.

Bullet takes point, and goes all-out. Celtica and Elphelt prepare Divine Romancer, to use the moment Bullet can break through that "armor." Lina searches for one more item. The rest provide standard support.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 20 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 2:37 pm

More loot=more chances for cursed items, money to buy cursed items, and thus unique bad ends, for me at least. I'm sure there's something "positive" like making our characters stronger, but that seems oftly farfetched, hehehe.

Hmmm, could the fight with a corrupted fighter be over in a flash, or will a good chance for a bad end present itself.  The votes already reached the magic 3, but I'll cast a vote for B just cause. Though at some point I should make use of that write in option...

EDIT2
As for her identity...:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 3:07 pm

This slime definitely looked more advanced than the average one, and while she seemed more skilled at making solid slime Celtica didn't want to run the risk of this woman being able to corrode away their gear. "Elph!" she shouted and within an instant the swimsuit wearing beauty was already firing at the slime. Her armor was holding off attacks pretty well, which meant that some extra firepower would be needed. "Lina, do you think you could melt that armor?" Elphelt said as she pulled out her Flare enhanced sniper rifle.

"Do I look like I could?" she asked confidently, a smirk on her covered face. Flames appeared in her hands larger than ever and with a shout Lina fired off a powerful burst that the slime was unable to dodge. Pumping slime into her swords she shifted them together into a shield to block, but it was melted through and in the process her armor was weakened. Before the monster could rienforce it back to full strength Elphelt fired off a shot from the rifle that penetrated the armor and struck her core. Though she wasn't defeated yet, she was starting to have trouble keeping her form together.

"Having trouble?" Another voice asked as Artoria dodged a burst of flames coming her way. Yet another slime woman had appeared, this one with a bustier purple, black and pink body and a slimy witch's outfit of similar colors. Magical energy radiated around her while at her hips were a collection of potions, their contents looking like slimy fluids of multiple colors. The red slime quickly moved towards the other, Nephenee trying to intercept with a quick thrust but being forced back by an ice wave from the slime witch.

The red slime was weakened, but this new slime looked very dangerous as well. Leaving her to do what she pleased could be a bad move. And if they spent more time staying here fighting even more slimes might show up.

A. Try to rush past them.
B. Target the red slime first.
C. Target the slime witch first.
D. Attack both at once.
E. Write-In

-
Pre-Slimed version of the slime witch-
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Meh, I didn't even look at that enemy hint before I wrote my battle plan. Probably for the best that no one looked at it.

E. Lina needs to swap weapons to her new staff, just in case. Still attempt to rush past
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Now's our chance! D, divide and be conquered! That's how that goes right?

(oh, if you haven't yet Zero go look back at my edited post for some treats =) )
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 3:20 pm

Rainday wrote:Now's our chance! D, divide and be conquered!  That's how that goes right?  

(oh, if you haven't yet Zero go look back at my edited post for some treats =) )

Oh don't worry, I certainly have~
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Fri May 26, 2017 3:26 pm

A might be the right choice, but since the red one is already weakend I think we should at least finish it of.
So I will go with B.

Also Rainday is a little bit too eager for bad ends :O

PS:
Can someone tell me who that witch is?
She looks pretty bad ass, though from the look of it she might even
be a half monstergril before her conversion.^^

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 26, 2017 3:28 pm

I have a feeling that these two, if not handled now, will show up during the fight with Jelle and make things very difficult.  Especially the Witch with her slime potions, as those could be thrown at the party to turn them into slimes.  So we should take out at least one of them.  That being said, the Slime Witch is likely providing cover for the other slime to make a getaway, so it's probably best to attack both at once.  Once the party has dealt with them, I'd say it'd be best to make a run from any other slimes that might appear. Going with D.

Of course, if you guys want to pick an option that leads to a bad end, such as trying to rush past them (leaving the party open to attack and ambush on both sides) or just targeting the red slime (leaving members open to being flanked by the witch), you're more than welcome to.  Wink

Edit: the Witch is a character from the newest entry in the BlazBlue series.  Forget her name, though.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri May 26, 2017 3:35 pm

Konoe Mercury, AKA Nine the Phantom
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Aggra wrote:A might be the right choice, but since the red one is already weakend I think we should at least finish it of.
So I will go with B.

Also Rainday is a little bit too eager for bad ends :O

PS:
Can someone tell me who that witch is?
She looks pretty bad ass, though from the look of it she might even
be a half monstergril before her conversion.^^

...  I mean...  I kinda run a site about yuri themed "Bad Ends"...  So I think my eagerness is about leveled with that =)
Also:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Fri May 26, 2017 4:24 pm

Lets press the attack and defeat our weakened slime first: B

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Let's subdue Erza and hope we can hold off the witch

So many hot heroines Laughing The temptation for bad end continues to rise
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri May 26, 2017 4:46 pm

D a war on two fronts is a good idea........... er

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 5:00 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:Let's subdue Erza and hope we can hold off the witch

So many hot heroines Laughing The temptation for bad end continues to rise

Which option is this a vote for?
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 5:06 pm

OH sorry b
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 5:12 pm

I thought so, just making sure. Current votes are B and D tied at three, and then DoubleEdged with their write-in.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri May 26, 2017 6:11 pm

Let me tie-break, then. D.

Slime Erza is nearly down, so she won't last long even under a shared focus.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 7:48 pm

If only one of the slimes was focused on, the other could do some kind of trick. Celtica's squad had seven skilled warriors in it which meant that even with attention split between two foes they were still quite strong. Elphelt, Lina and Nephenee kept their attacks on the red slime going while Celtica, Asia, Artoria and Bullet all stared down their new opponent. "You think four of you are enough? Humans are so foolish, the state of this city should be enough to make you realize you are nothing against us." the slime witch said, her slime body even bouncier than a normal one as her massive breasts sprang around with her movement.

Celtica fired off a Crusader Wave while Bullet weaved around the area, the ninja dressed brawler trying to avoid stepping in slime as she moved up towards the witch. The slime woman created a barrier of dark magic which negated the light wave, but that gave Bullet some time to get in and strike. Artoria was right behind, slashing with her own smaller than Celtica's but still highly impressive holy sword. The attacks mainly struck the witch's slime but as they barely grazed her she decided retreat was better and swooshed away from the two in a rush of violet slime.

"Please miss, we don't have to fight! Why can't we just get along?" Asia asked. The witch saw her as a weak link and moved towards the healer only to get a surprise uppercut to the core she wasn't giving nearly enough protection to as Asia pulled a sneak attack with her Shadow Sword. "Tehe~ Sorry, but lying is fine if it's to a monster right?" Asia asked with a smile. "Impressive, you actually have some potential there..." the witch said as she got up wounded.

Meanwhile, Elphelt had been reloading and firing sniper rounds consistently as Nephenee stabbed towards the red slime again and again. Though the armor embarrassed her, Nephenee did greatly enjoy the increased mobility she got from wearing hardly anything. With the slime weakened by the previous attack she was moving slower and her attempts to counter with slime weaponry were getting stopped. "I've had just about enough of you!" the Zentai suit clad Lina said as she summoned forth another fireball to burn through the slime and finish her off, striking a pose as she did. Using magic in this suit really heated her up and got her going, she was totally ready for more action.

The slime witch saw her comrade defeated and wondered what to do. "How about a deal humans? I can give you these potions if you decide to avoid fighting me. Even if you don't trust them, surely you humans have people who can purify such things. And potions made from the essences of slimes is a commodity only available from slime witches~" she said in a tempting tone. She had even mentioned the idea of purifying her potions to get rid of monster influence, just what was her plan here?

A. Take the deal.
B. Don't take the deal, keep attacking her.
C. Don't take the deal, just keep running and stop wasting time.
D. Write-In.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 7:58 pm

A. take the deal. I'm curious about these potions. (Wait how many potions?)

We didnt kill 'erza slime' did we? hoping we can 'cleanse' her later
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri May 26, 2017 7:59 pm

(Yeah, we eliminated the Erza slime, she'd cooked.)

........screw it, going with the obvious Bad End choice. A IT IS. Razz
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 8:14 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:A. take the deal. I'm curious about these potions. (Wait how many potions?)

We didnt kill 'erza slime' did we? hoping we can 'cleanse' her later

Unfortunately, you don't really have any methods to return a monster to human for at the moment.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Damn, was hoping divided conquest would actually trip us up. With Nine being too powerful for half a party to take on and Erza changing to her seductive armor to seduce the few focused on her. I actually thought A was the right one since it was mentioned that more slimes would show up, but... I'm sorry my dear Tatiana T_T

A
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri May 26, 2017 8:36 pm

BOOOOOOO Sad no dominatrix erza to discipline our girls or Fairy Woman to sport a tight latex body suit. Crying or Very sad

So after we defeat this Slime queen, quest to find phoenix downs or remedies (whatever can be used to undo monster girl transformation, if hot heroines are gonna be enslaved it'll be by our doing Razz)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri May 26, 2017 8:48 pm

Rainday wrote:Damn, was hoping divided conquest would actually trip us up.  With Nine being too powerful for half a party to take on and Erza changing to her seductive armor to seduce the few focused on her.  I actually thought A was the right one since it was mentioned that more slimes would show up, but... I'm sorry my dear Tatiana  T_T  

A

You actually have a large enough party that dividing your forces isn't a terrible option. After all, it only took four party members to deal with Lisbeth and her friends. As for undoing monster girl transformations, there are methods but they aren't easily available.
Spoiler:
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 26, 2017 8:57 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:
Rainday wrote:Damn, was hoping divided conquest would actually trip us up.  With Nine being too powerful for half a party to take on and Erza changing to her seductive armor to seduce the few focused on her.  I actually thought A was the right one since it was mentioned that more slimes would show up, but... I'm sorry my dear Tatiana  T_T  

A

You actually have a large enough party that dividing your forces isn't a terrible option. After all, it only took four party members to deal with Lisbeth and her friends. As for undoing monster girl transformations, there are methods but they aren't easily available.
Spoiler:

That is a good point, I forgot how massive we were compared to then. From 4 to 7. Also, good to know.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next