Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 11 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat May 20, 2017 2:26 am

They'll need a good amount of time to sort it out, so give them some space. A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 11 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  testuser Sat May 20, 2017 2:27 am

Cupid Bad End, lost ;_;

Well, I'll pick A. No need to tell them the charm magic is gone =)
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 am

Yeah, let's give them some space. A.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 20, 2017 2:32 am

testuser wrote:Cupid Bad End, lost  ;_;

Maybe not lost forever though. After every major boss fight (So basically Monster Queen fights) I plan on letting people vote on previous fights to see bad ends for. Perhaps soon Cupid will end up being one of those extra bad ends.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat May 20, 2017 2:40 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:
testuser wrote:Cupid Bad End, lost  ;_;

Maybe not lost forever though. After every major boss fight (So basically Monster Queen fights) I plan on letting people vote on previous fights to see bad ends for. Perhaps soon Cupid will end up being one of those extra bad ends.
Cool!
So I vote for C, get them together and to the queen!!!

Nah, joke, as almost everz one else I vote for A.
Maybe the magic has some nice side effects ^^

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 20, 2017 3:00 am

"Let's just get another room for the night. I imagine it would be awkward as hell in there." Lina said, Bullet nodding in agreement. "Y-Yeah, good idea..." Asia agreed as well, the three of them grabbing another room and getting some rest. Lina especially wanted to just plop into bed and doze off.

Meanwhile within the room were Celtica and Elphelt, their eyes back to normal and their bodies naked as they laid in bed next to each other. They were both rather tired at this point, while they were under the spell they had made love to each other more than a little bit and in more ways than one.

"So...what do we do know?" Elphelt asked in an unusually timid tone for her. Once the lustful haze had cleared from their mind they had figured out what had happened to an extent, that they were under the influence of some sort of power. "I mean...I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I was so forceful and it was probably my emotions that caused this mess." Elphelt said with a sigh.

"You really have nothing to apologize for. I was the one who invited you on that date. I also made you wear that somewhat absurd outfit out of, as embarrassing as it is to admit it, lewd desires." Celtica said, her eyes looking away as she blushed. "I enjoyed your...enthusiasm, and outgoing nature."

"Cel, you really mean that? You don't think I'm some kind of weirdo?" Elphelt asked, her tone now more hopeful. "Well I wouldn't go that far. But like I said, I enjoy that weird part of you. And besides, clearly you are a weirdo with good taste in women." Celtica said with a grin, feeling a bit more comfortable now. At first she felt awkward about how she was treating Elphelt, after all they had only just met earlier and there was no way that a relationship could form in such a time. Now she understood that they both had wanted it to some extent, it just took this situation for Celtica to realize it.

The two girls kissed deeply once more, but for the first time it was completely free of any outside influence. "It's bizarre to say, but I guess we should be thankful that this happened, huh?" Celtica said, and Elphelt nodded with a look of pure adoration on her face. "Definitely." The bodies of the two became entwined as the new couple drifted off into slumber together.

In the morning, a knock on the door came from Bullet with Lina and Asia beside her. "Hey, are you two ready?" she asked. Opening the door was Celtica and Elphelt, the former in her suit and the latter in her cape and swimsuit combo. "Yeah, we've got everything all set up here." Celtica said in a cheerful tone. "You seem happy." Lina said with a knowing grin that made Celtica blush slightly. "Now then, where to next?" Bullet asked.

A. Head out and continue the journey towards the Slime Queen.
B. Grab something from the stores you didn't yesterday.
C. Look for Nephenee.
D. Look for Ingrid.

-

Celtica and Elphelt have learned a Dual Tech, a special technique the two of them do together. Party members can learn these through bonding with each other, and they are generally rather strong.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat May 20, 2017 3:04 am

I think searchibg for the guard captain would be a good idea before heading out.
She should have some intersting stories to tell aboit the "Wildlife".

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat May 20, 2017 3:52 am

Looking for Ingrid is asking for another argument...although it could also lead to something interesting. Who knows? And we could look for Nephenee to try and recruit her, but I think she might be more dedicated to protecting the town. A is progression, but B could lead to another sexy bad end or some items that could be pretty strong or helpful. Considering that a good portion of us were angling toward a bad end with the cupid idol, but we missed out on it, I think aiming toward another one might be fun. So I'm going with B. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat May 20, 2017 4:43 am

Let's go with C I like the guard captain
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sat May 20, 2017 4:55 am

Lets go meet the captain. I'm sure she can probably give us some useful information, maybe even a side mission of some kind.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sat May 20, 2017 4:58 am

C, the Capt rocks. Plus..... goblin girls swore revenge..... love me some goblin girls.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 am

RANK UP!!!
You are now in a relationship. There's no turning back...

Anyways, I'm done with shops until we start getting more fights, but if there is still more to do in town...

C.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sat May 20, 2017 10:45 am

Hooray for advancing relationships!

Nephenee should give us some pointers about what to expect on the rest of the way. C.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 20, 2017 10:58 am

Before they departed, Celtica wanted to go check up with that guard they had met Nephenee. She seemed quite skilled and they needed all the help they could get. It didn't take too long to locate the armored woman. "Hello again." Celtica said with a wave.

"Oh, hey there!" the guard responded. "Do ya need something?" Celtica nodded. "Well, I was wondering if you would like to join up with us. We're going off to help the Knights of Sacrima fight the Slime Queen and her forces, but more than that we plan on taking down every Monster Queen we can, and the demons above them." she explained. At first Nephenee thought that she might be joking, but the serious look in Celtica's eyes told her otherwise.

"Wow, y'all really have some big goals like that? That's incredible. I do wish I could come with you but things are just too dangerous here. Goblins have been attacking daily now, and it seems like killing them does nothing. More just keeping poppin' up." Nephenee explained.

"Have you tried locating their base and striking there?" Bullet asked. "We can't, we don't have the forces to commit to that here. If we are gone when another attack happens there would be serious trouble." Nephenee told her.

That made sense, these guards seemed skilled but it didn't seem like there were many of them. And this place constantly had travelers moving through it, making it a perfect target for monster attacks. Celtica wondered if maybe they could help here...

A. Say that they would find and deal with the goblin base.
B. Leave things as they are, you can't waste any more time here.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sat May 20, 2017 11:08 am

A. Let's engage the next questline like proper adventurers.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 20, 2017 11:10 am

A.

Sidequests!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sat May 20, 2017 11:36 am

Hey, ho! Sidequesting we go!

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 20, 2017 12:27 pm

"If you are lacking in manpower, then I suppose we'll just have to lend our aid." the white haired woman told Nephenee. "Wow, you'd really do that? Thank you!" she said. "Of course, my darling Cel is the most heroic girl around! She could never leave someone in trouble." Elphelt said cheerfully, her praise making Celtica smile.

"Do you have any information on where it might be Miss Nephenee?" Asia asked. "Well, they usually come from and escape to the south. If I had to place a guess it would be somewhere down there, goblins aren't really smart enough to use a path that would hide their base I don't think." the guard explained to her.

Goblins weren't particularly dangerous compared to most other monsters, but if they managed to surround and overwhelm there would still be problems. With five of them it shouldn't be much of an issue though. "If Lethrina can be safe from this goblin mess, then I'd gladly join y'all on the front lines. Good luck!" Nephenee said.

"Alright, time to show you my stuff Cel! You haven't gotten to see me fight yet, but I'm a force to be reckoned with!" Elphelt said cheerfully. "And if mass destruction is what we need I'm all rested up and ready for another Dragon Slave." Lina added. As they walked, they soon found tracks of large groups of footprints. Probably the result of many goblins charging down the same path every day.

Following it led to seeing a surprisingly small fort with some rocks around it as "camouflage", though it did little. "Seriously?" Bullet asked. "This place is too small for a whole bunch of Goblins though. Which means that there is probably a large underground section to it." Celtica said.

A. Investigate the surrounding area.
B. Have Lina Dragon Slave the place.
C. Head inside carefully.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 20, 2017 12:43 pm

As awesome as B sounds, that'll probably spring a more dangerous (not sexy) trap, or if not, would destroy all possible gains from this.

So I'll go with A.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Sat May 20, 2017 12:44 pm

A might be the smart thing to do, but C would be quicker and possible open us up to an ambush. C it will be!

Also, lovely touch with Asia and the charmed girl, especially trying to invite her in. Maybe the whole thing has given her some food for thought Wink
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat May 20, 2017 1:02 pm

I would say C.
More fun to be cornered when we want to subdue them!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sat May 20, 2017 1:27 pm

B is a horrible idea, what if there are hostages inside? On that note, we ought to rush in carelessly to save them! C.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 20, 2017 1:47 pm

"Alright everyone, let's be careful and head in." Celtica told the group. They didn't know the size of the enemy force nor how deep underground the fort went. They would just need to move carefully for now. The door to the fort was opened, the entrance hall a mess but with no one seeming to be around right now. There were a few hallways around, some of them caved in. "Jeez, nice place." Lina said looking at the mess.

"Hey, what's that?" Asia asked. There was some kind of noise, it sounded like...moaning? Less like human moaning though and more like goblin moaning. It was coming from the hallway to the north. There was another hallway to the west that wasn't caved in and seemed to lead somewhere as well.

A. Go North.
B. Go West.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sat May 20, 2017 1:58 pm

We definetly need to investigate the moaning!
Nothing bad would ever happend there.

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sat May 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Exploring the source of moaning is not risky at all! A.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next